Scene 18

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As promised, Haean just have to wait Kyungsoo at her house parking. Haean had to take some personal stuff to her family house. Just a few things that need to be moved just yet. Haean just apply light make-up on her face.

She looked toward her feet. She sigh instantly. If follow her heart, she would only want wear flat shoes that usually wore. Because she wore long dress, no choice. Actually, the high-heeled are not very high, but she did not used to wear heels.

Flat shoes can't give balance to her. What more heels. She wore this dress was bought by Haejin. Hope she bought her own, indeed until the ceremony was finished, may not have been met. While she grumbled to herself, window tapped from the outside.

The mirror is lowered. People awaited has arrived. Kyungsoo volunteered to drive. Since clothes worn by Haean difficult her movement.

 

MSC Hall

Guests has fulfilled that hall. Haean still struggling to move. Her heels limit her movement. Kyungsoo looked at her. He offered his arm so Haean can hold to it. "Aniya Kyungsoo shi. I can walk on my own," Haean declined the offer.

Just a few steps, almost Haean tripping. Luckly, Kyungsoo had linked her arms. Without a word, Kyungsoo direct link Haean arm and walked hand in hand into the hall.

They not direct to the guests desk. Haean direct to a special room, which accommodates the bride. Kyungsoo still followed.

"Congratulations Jiwoon unnie. You look so beautiful, today," Haean hug Jiwoon. "Long time since we haven't been met. You are beautiful today. Unni was not notice you," Haean embarrassed by that bride praise.

Jiwoon look at young guy with Haean. At the same time Johyun mother also get into the room after know the arrival of Haean.

"Haean-ah ... You've been here?" The woman hugged Haean. "Nei immu. I've just arrived. Congratulations. Your dream achieved today to get a daughter, "Kyungsoo just be an observer.

Once again, he can see the other side of this girl. Gone already seriousness attitude when working  when with someone her close.

"Who is this? My son in law to be? "All eyes are turned towards Kyungsoo. "Aniya. He's my colleague," quickly Haean denied. It seems all not believe it. Haean lazy to elaborate. They did not notice who is Kyungsoo it was enough gratitude for her.

 

Now they headed towards the groom. The congratulations from Kyungsoo and Haean to Johyun. Haean direct in the her brother arms Haejin. "Get Kyungsoo sit and eat first. Poor him." Haean nodded asked Kyungsoo find appropriate seating. "Matching the two of them." Haejin just smiled with Johyun words .

Haean is busy getting food into until not even notice that she was being observed. Just now, Kyungsoo can see clearly the girl's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter