Scene 41

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Months Later....

Haean simply cycling to the supermarket near her house to buy groceries. Her parents and Luhan was back to Beijing. Luhan is currently busy with the shooting Running Man as a permanent member.

Haean and Haejin also always to Beijing to meet them. Haejin also been considered as son by Haean parents. Haean grateful, now she can feel the family life again.

If she has free time, certainly Haean will meet Eunji. Request of Eunji, she wanted to continue living in care centers. She did not want to leave her friends there, although several times persuade her to stay with Haean.

 

 

Flashback..

Haean: Eunji stay with unni here?

Eunji: I don't want to burden unni. Unni busy. In the center, I have many friends. Unnideul and oppadeul always keep me there. Unni don't worry.

There exactly as what the Eunji said. If she lives here with her, Eunji will always alone. Haean and Haejin always working irrespective of time. At least, she can still visit and bring it home if Eunji on school holidays.

Haean: You don't want to follow the mama and papa back to Beijing?

Haean parents also began to love this little girl. Luhan too. Eunji comfortable sitting on Luhan lap, only shook her head quickly.

Luhan: If I miss you, what should I do?

Eunji: Oppa can come here. I was going to miss oppa. And I'm also going to miss Kyungsoo oppa.

Eunji hugged and kissed Luhan on both his cheeks. They accept whatever Eunjidecision. It doesn't mean if Eunji not live together, they don't loved her.

Luhan: Okay. But you have to promise me. You never forget oppa, hal-abeoji and halmeoni. And you Haeannie, always take Eunji to meet us.

 

 

Present...

Haean reluctantly let go of her family return to Beijing after their long time lived here. But Haean only allow them to return, after ensuring their safety.

Feeling relieved, after the case is completed. All the evidence in that mansion. she has completed his interruptedcase. Haean also promise to always take care of her loved ones.

KYUNGSOOO.... that name never goes out from her mind. More precisely, her heart. Person who are willing risked his lives for her besides her own family members. Haean didn't run away, but she should realize the realities of their lives.

Two individuals, who come from very different world that only met due to chance. Lies, if she said that she doesn't have any feeling at that guy.

Her right wrist are held. Bracelets gifted by that guy was gone. Perhaps, their encounter also was over. But she has not could say thanks to that guy.

 

Wet stuff immediately placed in a refrigerator. Haejin who has fully recovered to help her.

Haejin: Oppa already start working tomorrow. Tired of sitting at home this long time, only see your   face.

Haean: Oppa sure?

Haejin: *nods* How about you? Return to SM?

Haean: *shrugs* I also got the offer from other companies.

Haean already apologized for her rudeness in a press conference last day. But she still will continue to defend the case involving her own brother until the case is completely finished.

Again SM offered working there as full-time staff again not as she did before.

Haejin: I prefer you to work there.

Haean: But after what they did to Luhan oppa. I was disheartened to working there. If they also do the same thing at their other artist, I certainly can't still sit.

Haejin: Not impossible war will happen again. You will fight with the company and al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter