Chapter 45

Can You Smile

After a few months...

 

Myungsoo & Sooyoung headed straight to Myungsoo's parents' place when they got back from Japan. Myungjun was so happy to see them.

 

"Noona!!! Hyung!!! I really miss you!!!" he gave both of them a bear hug.

 

Myungsoo pushed him away from his wife. "Yah, Myungjun-ah! You're not a little boy anymore!" he said.

 

"But, he's still my little brother," Sooyoung pulled Myungjun back into her arms. Myungjun stuck out his tongue towards his hyung.

 

"You're here!" they heard Mrs. Kim's voice from upstairs. a few moments later, she came down and hugged her daughter-in-law. "Aigoo, I miss you so much. How are you doing?" she asked.

 

"I'm fine, eomoni. How about you & abeoji?" sooyoung replied.

 

"We're perfectly fine. He asked about you every single day," said Mrs. Kim.

 

"Omma, I'm your son. How can you hug her first instead of me?" Myungsoo pouted.

 

"Hyung, don't make any aegyos. You're making me sick," Myungjun complained.

 

"Yah! You are so going to die!" Myungsoo chased his dongsaeng. The women shook the heads.

 

Both of them sat on the sofa. "Sooyoung-ah, do you have any news?" Mrs. Kim asked.

 

Sooyoung blushed a little. "Actually, I do. I"m pregnant. Three weeks," Sooyoung answered. Mrs. Kim hugged her again.

 

"Does Myungsoo knows about this?" Sooyoung shook her head.

 

"I'm planning to tell everyone tonight," she said.

 

Mrs. Kim caressed Sooyoung's cheek. "Komawo, Sooyoung-ah. You are the angel in our lives. I'm sure your parents must be proud of you."

 

*

 

The house was very noisy that night. Infinite, Hyesoon & Hyejung were there too.

 

When they had finished eating their dinner, Sooyoung stood up from her seat & cleared .

 

"Everyone, I have an annoucement to make," she said clearly. Everybody turned to look at her. "Actually, I'm Three weeks pregnant."

 

Silence. Then...

 

"WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Everybody in the house was cheering. Sooyoung had to cover her ears. Myungsoo hugged her & spun her around.

 

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" he asked.

 

"I want to surprise you, honey," Sooyoung answered. Myungsoo gave her a kiss.

 

"Komawo, jagiya. Saranghae," he whispered in her ears.

 

*

"Aigoo, my Sanghyun is so cute!" Sooyoung praised when her son made some aegyos for her. Sanghyun ran towards her & hugged her.

 

"Omma, when will appa come home" he asked sadly. He missed his appa.

 

Sooyoung smiled. "He'll be here soon. Just wait, okay?" she said. Sanghyun nodded. "Sanghyun-ah, do you want to help omma bake some cookies?"

 

Sanghyun's face glowed. "Ne! Ne! Sanghyun love cookies!" he jumped around happily. Sooyoung carried him into the kitchen.

 

A few hours later, Myungsoo came home. "Sanghyun-ah, appa's here!" he called his son. Sooyoung came out from Sanghyun's room.

 

"Shh...He's sleeping," she whispered. Both of them entered the room. Myungsoo smiled at how adorable his son look in his sleep.

 

"How long he's been asleep?" Myungsoo asked.

 

"About two hours ago. He's been waiting for you," answered Sooyoung.

 

"Poor Sanghyun. I got stuck on the road. The snow is too thick. It's covering the road," he explained. Sanghyun moved a little. Then, he's eyes snapped open. "Hey, buddy," Myungsoo held out his arms.

 

"APPA!!" Sanghyun screamed happily. He jumped into his appa's arms.

 

"Miss me?" Myungsoo asked.

 

"Ne. a lot," Sanghyun answered.

 

"How much?"

 

"THIS MUCH!" Sanghyun spread out his arms cutely. Myungsoo kissed his son's cheeks.

 

"Aigoo, kyeopta. Give appa a kiss!"

 

Sanghyun pecked his appa's cheek. "Omma too!" he said. Sooyong moved closer so that Sanghyun could kiss her too.

 

"Komawo, Sanghyun-ah," Sooyoung thanked him for the kiss.

 

"Omma, kiss appa!" Sanghyun said. Myungsoo smiled at Sanghyun's words. Sooyoung was blushing.

 

"Yeobo, you heard him, right?" Myungsoo teased his wife.

 

"Arasseo," Sooyoung said. Myungsoo turned sideways, so that Sooyoung could kiss his cheeks. When she's about to kiss him, he turned his head, and her kiss landed on his lips. Sooyoung slapped his arm. Sanghyun giggled at their actions.

 

"Yeobo, komawo," Myungsoo said. He gave her a wink. Sooyoung's face became redder.

 

"Now Sanghyun know why Sanghyun is so cute! Because omma & appa are cute too!" the little boy said.

 

"My son is so clever. give me five!" the father & son hi-fived each other.

 

"Sometimes I got confused. Am I taking care of one child, or two children?" Sooyoung shook her head. Myungsoo kissed her cheek.

 

"Whatever it is, I'm still the only one that you love, so you have to deal with it," Myungsoo said to her before he left the room with Sanghyun in his arms.

 

"Sanghyun already took your place!" she said, loud enough for Myungsoo to hear, but he pretended like he didn't. she followed them into the living room. Myungsoo sat on the floor wih Sanghyun. Both of them were too adorable to be true. She quickly took out her phone. "Boys, look here!" she ordered.

 

SNAP!

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljmmoxeEJx1qchae6o1_500.jpg

 

Sooyoung looked at the photo with a huge smile across her face. Myungsoo stood next to her to look at the pic.

 

"Am I that handsome?" he asked when Sooyoung didn't look away from the picture.

 

"Ani, Sanghyun is too cute," she answered calmly.

 

"Then, how about me?" he whined.

 

"Silly guy. You're not handsome," she said. Myungsoo pouted. "But you're the most perfect guy in the whole universe," she added. Myungsoo smiled and gave her a soft but passionate kiss.

 

"Saranghae, Sooyoung-ah," he said.

 

"I love you too, my prince charming," she replied.

 

"Omma, appa, I'm still here!" Sanghyun whined. both of them laughed and bent down to give their son a kiss. Sanghyun smiled sheepishly.

 

"Komawoyo," he thanked them. Myungsoo & Sooyoung hugged their son.

 

*Komawo, Sanghyun-ah, for coming into our lives* both of them thought.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I would like to thank everyone that had read & subscribed to my story...Thank you so much...I hope you will support my next story..

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!!