Chapter 37

Can You Smile

 

That night, the storm came again. Myungsoo waited in his room just in case Sooyoung came, but it didn’t happen.

 

“Did she manage to overcome her fear?” he asked himself. He went to her bedroom and put his ear against the door. “Why is it so quiet?” After a few moments, he left and get back into his bedroom.

 

“Where’s Myungsoo?” asked Sooyoung to Myungjun.

 

“Hyung is in his bedroom,” he answered. He looked at Sooyoung. Her clothes were drenched. “Noona, where have you been? Omma is so worried about you,” he asked.

 

“I was having a walk at the park when it suddenly rains,” answered Sooyoung.

 

“You should go and change. You’ll catch a fever if you’re wearing wet clothes,” said Myungjun.

 

“Arasso, I’ll go upstairs first. If eomoni asks, tell her I’m in my bedroom,” said Sooyoung. She went upstairs. At the same time, Myungsoo came out from his room.

 

“Yah, where are you going in this weather?” he asked.

 

“I was having a walk at the park when it suddenly rains. It’s not like I can predict the weather,” she answered angrily.

 

“Go and change, you’ll get sick,” he said.

 

“I’m about to do that,” she replied and get into her room. Myungsoo went back into his room. He leaned against the door and sighed.

 

“How am I supposed to tell her that I like her when every time I see her I will make her angry? She will probably think that I’m not serious,” he told himself.

 

After she cleaned herself, Sooyoung laid down on her bed. Even though she’s scared of the storm, she didn’t go over to Myungsoo’s room. She will scream every time the thunder . She wanted to go downstairs and opened the door. She was surprised when she saw Myungsoo was standing in front of her.