Chapter 33

Can You Smile

 

“Sooyoung-ah, what are you doing there?” asked someone from the door. She looked and saw her friends were looking at her gleefully.

 

“I thought I only asked you to wake him, not sleep with him,” said Woohyun. All of them enjoyed teasing her. She used all her strength and let herself go from Myungsoo. When she managed to free herself, her face was pink.

 

“Omo, look at your face,” said Hyejung.

 

“Are you blushing right now?” asked Sunggyu. They laughed. Sooyoung was so angry. For the second time, she turned over the mattress.

 

“Yah, why are you doing that again?” asked Myungsoo from the floor.

 

“Why can’t you get up quickly when people wake you up?” she asked angrily.

 

“Why is your face pink?” he asked. She threw a pillow at him and left the room. The others were still laughing.

 

“Dude, you hugged her when you’re sleeping just now. That’s why she’s blushing,” said Sungyeol. Then, he suddenly screamed. “Ah, ah, ah, that hurts,” he said. Sooyoung was pulling him by his ears.

 

“Why can’t you shut your mouth?” said Sooyoung angrily. She dragged him downstairs.

 

“Sooyoung-ah, mianhe. It hurts,” said Sungyeol along the way.

 

“It looks like we have to go downstairs. She might tear his ear off,” said Hyesoon.

 

“We’ll meet you downstairs,” said Dongwoo. All of them went downstairs. Sooyoung had already let Sungyeol go. He was hiding behind Mrs. Kim.

 

“What happened actually?” asked Mrs. Kim.

 

“I just tell Myungsoo the truth about what happened when she was trying to wake him, but she pulled my ear and dragged me here like I’ve done something wrong,” answered Sungyeol. Mrs. Kim laughed.

 

“Okay, that’s enough. All of you can talk outside while I prepare for lunch,” said Mrs. Kim.

 

“You don’t have to. Besides, we really have to go now. We’ve already promised to Sunggyu’s father that we’ll help him at his farm,” said Sungjong.

 

“Really? I guess that can’t be helped. It would be nice if we can have lunch together. Well, you must get going then. You cannot be late when you’ve promised,” said Mrs. Kim. She and Sooyoung accompanied them outside.

 

“See you guys later,” said Sooyoung. Their van left. They went inside.

 

“Sooyoung-ah, what would you like for lunch?” asked Mrs. Kim.

 

“I don’t know, eomoni. After eating your pat bing soo, I feel very full,” answered Mrs. Kim.

 

“If you’ve think about what you want to eat, just tell me, okay. I’ll make them for you,” said Mrs. Kim.

 

“Okay, I’ll go upstairs first,” she excused herself and went to her bedroom. She met Myungsoo who had just come out from his room. They looked at each other for a few moments, and then Sooyoung walked away. She closed the door with a loud bang.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong,everyone!!!i have a not-so-good news for you..maybe i'm not able to update for the next few days because i'm going to my village..i hope all of you can wait for me..and i really hope no one will unsuscribe..T_T But if you really want to unsubscribe,i think i can't stop you...sad,but it's okay...hope you enjoy my update...^_^

 

If you want to suggest any characters for my next fanfic,you can do so..i'll take your suggestions into consideration...have a great weekend,everyone!!!