Chapter 42

Can You Smile

The whole family had dinner together that night. Sooyoung really did treat Myungsoo well. She poured water for him and even put the food in his plate. Everyone was quite surprised about it.

 

“Noona, when did you start being this close to hyung?” asked Myungjun.

 

“I’m treating him nicely so that he will piggyback me every day when we come home from school,” answered Sooyoung. Mr. and Mrs. Kim laughed.

 

“I thought there was something going on between the two of you,” said Mr. Kim.

 

“What kind of thing?” asked Myungsoo.

 

“I thought you two were dating,” answered Mrs. Kim. Sooyoung almost spitted out her water. Myungsoo smiled. Sooyoung slowly stood up.

 

“I’ve finished eating. I’ll go upstairs first,” she said. She brought her dishes to the sink, washed them and went upstairs. She lies down on her bed and quickly put her hand on her chest. “My heart is beating like mad again. This is the fifth time for today and it happens every time people mention about Myungsoo. What’s happening to me?” she asked herself. Then, she suddenly thought about something. “He said about asking something from me tonight. What if he asks me to give him my heart? Will he confess to me? No, that’s not happening. I’m not even complete now, he will never like me.” She kept on talking to herself until a message came in. she read the message.

 

“Why did he tell me to go to his room?” she asked. She got up and went outside. She knocked before she came in. Myungsoo was waiting for her on his sofa.

 

“Come on, get in. there’s something I want to show you,” he called her. She walked towards him and sat next to him.

 

“What is it?” she asked. He gave her a remote control-like thing.

 

“Press the button when you’re ready,” he said.

 

“What will happen if I press it?” she asked.

 

“Just watch it, then you’ll know,” he answered. She took a deep breath and pressed the button. A small car was released from its place a hit another car. The same thing happens to the next few cars. The last car hit the switch placed at the corner of the room. Suddenly, her favorite song, ‘No Other’ from Super Junior was heard. A light on the wall moved together with the song. Slowly, the light moved and formed two words; ‘Saranghae Sooyoung’. Her tears fell down. She covered her face with her hands so that Myungsoo won’t see her face. He knelt in front of her and pulled her hands away from her face. He looked directly into her eyes.

 

“Why are you crying? Does that word made you sad?” asked Myungsoo. She shook her head. “Then, why did you cry?” he asked. She didn’t answer. He took her hands and grasped them tightly. “Do you remember when I told you that I’ll tell you what I want tonight? Now I’ll tell you what I want. I want you to become mine forever. I don’t want to lose you. Can you give to me what I want?”

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hi,everyone!!!I'm back!!!i have a great news for you....this story is coming to an end in another few chapters,so please anticipate...i still need suggestions for the main characters in my next fanfic...anyone has any idea??the kpop groups are too many that i didn't know which one to use...i can't start writing a new fic if i don't have the characters..if you want to suggest someone,just post on my wall,or send me a private message..if you want me to write about you(using your name or your korean name), you can send me a private message..tell me about yourself:hobbies,characteristics,favorites, & anything that you want to tell me...don't forget to tell me you do you want to be with(group/solo)...i'll try my best to write a good story based on your character...try to make it interesting because i will choose the best one...^_^...or if you don't want to use your real info,you can create a new character based on yourself...i'll accept them anyway...so,start sending!!!

 

For those that i didn't choose for my next fic,don't be sad,okay? i'll use your character for my other fics...so,just wait for it...^_^