Chapter 44

Can You Smile

“She’s mine now, and I won’t let go off her,” he said. He went downstairs. He’s surprised to see his friends in the living room. “When did you arrive?” he asked them.

 

“A few minutes ago. How you’re doing?” said Sunggyu.

 

“Great,” answered Myungsoo shortly.

 

“Where’s Sooyoung?” asked Hyesoon.

 

“She’s in her bedroom,” answered Myungsoo. He sat on the couch.

 

“How does it feel?” asked Sungyeol. Myungsoo looked at him.

 

“What do you mean?” he asked.

 

“We saw you kissed her,” answered Woohyun. Myungsoo’s eyes widened.

“You don’t have to be shy. Hyesoon and I already did it,” said Sunggyu calmly. Hyesoon’s face turned red.

 

“Now that I know she’s mine, I feel a lot better,” Myungsoo told them the truth. Infinite gave him a hug.

 

“Congratulations, dude. We’re happy for you,” said Dongwoo.

 

“Just make sure you’ll take care of her, or else I’ll kick your ,” Woohyun warned. Myungsoo smiled.

 

“I’ll definitely do that. Don’t worry,” he convinced them.

 

 

A FEW YEARS LATER…

 

Everyone was there, helping the newlywed couple moved their things in their new house. Myungjun couldn’t join them because he’s attending school. When they had finished, they sat on the sofa.

 

“So, where are you planning to go for your honeymoon?” asked Woohyun.

 

“Molla, Jeju is good enough for me,” answered Sooyoung.

 

“What? Just Jeju? Are you kidding me?” asked Sungyeol loudly.

 

“What’s the point of going overseas when I haven’t visited the most beautiful place in my own country yet?” Sooyoung defended herself. Myungsoo wrapped his arms around his wife’s waist.

 

“Is there any place that you want to go other than Jeju?” he asked.

 

Sooyoung pondered for a while. “Urmm… Japan? Or we can go to Hong Kong! I want to go to Disneyland!” she answered, a bit too excited. Myungsoo laughed at her response. “What?” she asked, puzzled.

 

“Sooyoung-ah, I never knew you can become a choding like me,” Sungyeol tried to stifle his laughter.

 

“Is it wrong for a married person to go to Disneyland?” she tilted her head. Myungsoo pinched her cheeks.

 

“Aigoo, my yeobo is so cute. Of course it’s not, baby. It’s just that I’ve never seen this side of you before. Just continue behaving like this. I love it,” Myungsoo said, causing Sooyoung to blush.

 

“Yah, stop being so mushy. You’re making me sick,” said Sunggyu. Hyesoon punched his arm.

 

“How can you say that when you’re acting like that all the time?” she asked.

 

Sunggyu kissed her left cheek. “I didn’t do it in front of other people, sweetie,” he whispered in her ear.

 

“Ewww… you’re worst than Myungsoo,” Sooyoung scrunched her face. Sunggyu threw a pillow towards her. everyone laughed. Sooyoung turned to look at Hoya and Hyejung. “So, when are you getting married?” she asked.

 

“Most probably in next month,” answered Hoya.

 

Dongwoo sighed. “I hope I can find someone within this year. I hate to be alone,” he complained.

 

“Me too,” said Woohyun, pouting.

 

“Same here,” Sungyeol agreed.

 

“Don’t leave me out,” Sungjong added.

 

“Geokjeongma, you’ll definitely find someone soon,” Myungsoo consoled them.

 

“I really hope we will,” Sungjong replied.

 

Woohyun looked at his watch. “Guys, we have to go. The event will start in less than one hour,” he said. they’re going to a dinner held at Woohyun’s family company. Only Myungsoo and Sooyoung didn’t go.

 

The couple accompanied their friends to their cars. “Thanks for helping, guys. Have a great dinner,” said Sooyoung.

 

“We will. Hope you will get enough sleep,” Sungyeol teased them.

 

“Yah! Do you want to die?” Sooyoung asked. Sungyeol just waved at her. after everyone had left, both of them went inside.