Love

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Kimin’s POV

A week after the cafeteria incident, nothing changed much. Kikwang would roll his eyes on Eunjae whenever we pass by each other and Eunjae just do the same and say to us that as if she cares. These two people… *sigh* I doubt if they will ever get along well. If they would, then that’s a big miracle.

It was on dismissal time when I opened my locker and found a white folded paper lying on top of my books. I grabbed it and read it.

“What’s it? What’s it?” My three best friends asked.

“It’s Junhyung.” I said blushing looking up to them and unknowingly smiled. They rolled their eyes.

“I swear. I really don’t feel good with that guy.” Eunmi said shaking her head sideways twice.

“I think there’s a reason behind him wanting to go out with you; a reason that will just hurt you.” Sunmi said.

“I agree. I trust Doojoon but other than him… None.” Eunjae said shaking her head sideways as well twice.

“Yah. You don’t know the guy well. So stop judging him.” I said. They shrugged.

“If you say so… So are you going to accept his invitation?” Eunjae asked and I shrugged.

“If I have nothing to do much on that day, maybe.” I said locking my locker. They nodded but I know they are really against it. I don’t get why they think of Junhyung like that. I understand if it’s because he’s known to be a heartthrob, a playboy, or even a bully, but it doesn’t mean that he can’t change to be a better person, right? Well, that’s my opinion. I don’t know why I trust him so much. I just hope he won’t break it. Well, he wouldn’t, right?

Eunjae’s POV

I really just don’t know but I really don’t like Junhyung for some reason to go out with Kimin. I don’t trust him. I want to talk it with Doojoon but I’m afraid he’ll get mad if I say such things about his best friend, but I guess I could talk it with him in a nice way, right? *sigh* Maybe I could just give it a try since it’s also for my best friend, right? Just then, Kikwang went through my mind. Aish. That guy! He’s really getting in my nerves. I’m glad he’s not the one who asked Kimin out or else I’ll not think twice of telling Kimin to not go out with him whatever happens and stop her from meeting him even if Kimin will get mad. Gosh. What am I thinking? It’s as if Kimin likes Kikwang.

Eunmi’s POV                                                                                                   

Sometimes I wonder how Kimin adore such a guy like Junhyung. I don’t see anything in Junhyung besides, well, his looks, for Kimin to like. Until now, we don’t know, really, why Kimin likes Junhyung for when we ask her, she’ll just shrug and tell us that she just like something but doesn’t know what. It maybe weird or sound funny, but that’s the truth. Is it really love? Love… I’ve never felt love…since before.

Sunmi’s POV

I worry every time Kimin goes out with Junhyung or just even talk. In us, even if I’m the youngest, I worry for her most for she’s someone who doesn’t always want others to see how she feels but sometimes, if she does, she really could be, well, irritating? But I still love her. I’m someone who won’t ever be able to pick who I want to be with or to who to fall in love for all in my life is arranged by my parents. I’m controlled for simple but not in a so negative way. Maybe it’s alright? Or not? I’m really not sure. For some reason, because of my parents telling me what to do makes me a better person but sometimes I would think to myself, is this what I really want? Or, is he the one I really want to be with for the rest of my life? Well, it’s just what I think but I still wonder if my parents will let me decide who I want to be with, to love.

Kimin’s POV

Saturday came and I was getting ready to meet Junhyung. This time around, I really asked my parents’ permission. Well, she allowed me though my dear young brother came telling them that Junhyung is a jerk or whatsoever. I told them that Junhyung isn’t that kind of person, or not? If it’s a yes or a no, I just want to be the one he’ll be able to show who he really is, what kind of person he really is, or the ‘why’s’ in him, and I know it’s slowly being answered. At eleven o’clock sharp, I bid my parents’ a goodbye before leaving to the park where again we will meet.

Eunjae’s POV

“Please?” I said.

“But, he’s my friend. I don’t want.” Doojoon said shaking his head sideways with his arms crossed across his chest.

“That’s why! He’s your friend so you need to know if what he’s doing is right or not! Right? Right? Please? Pretty, pretty, please?” I said pleading. Doojoon released a loud sigh.

“Alright, alright. Fine. But if we’ll get caught, you’ll be the one at fault, araso?” Doojoon said and I nodded while smiling. Yes! He already said yes!

“Thanks! So, I’ll see you at the café we talked about, ok?” I said and Doojoon nodded. “Ok! Thanks! See you tomorrow!” I said then left. Well, I know it might hurt Kimin but I’m doing this also for her so I hope she’ll understand.

Doojoon’s POV

Is it right that I said yes? Aish. Pabo. I could’ve said a lie but I can’t seem to say no to her invitation, rather to her plan. I know why Junhyung’s going out with Kimin but I didn’t want to tell it to Eunjae. One, because Junhyung might get mad at me that might create a fight not just between us but between our group, and two, because Eunjae might get mad at me, well, to all of us. Gosh. Should I really come? Uhm… Think Doojoon, think. Aha! Right!