New Love Pair...?

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Kimin’s POV

“Hey. You alright?” I asked as I noticed Sunmi spacing out. “You’ve been quiet since this morning.”

“Uh… Sorry.” Sunmi said.

“Is something bothering you?” Eunmi asked.

“Nothing.” Sunmi replied with a small smile.

“Are you sure it’s just nothing? You have been spacing out since this morning. It’s already worrying us.” Eunjae said.

“Sorry to worry you but, it’s really nothing. Maybe it’s because I haven’t slept for more than four hours last night.” Sunmi said when two girls stopped right in front of us. We looked up to them but didn’t say anything.

“Hey. You. Who gave you the permission to cling on our Dongwoon oppa?” One of the two girls said. I looked over Sunmi and she just looked down. “Why aren’t you answering, ha, ?” The other girl said that made me really mad. ? Aren’t they the here?

“Excuse me. But we’re not doing anything to your Dongwoon oppa.” I said even emphasizing the words ‘your Dongwoon oppa’.

“And who are you to answer us, ha?” The same girl said. I was about to speak when Sunmi spoke.

“Neh. Sorry.” Sunmi said. The girl smirked.

“Stop clinging to our Dongwoon oppa, araso?” The other girl said.

“Yes. I will remember that.” Sunmi said as she looked down.

“Good. We better not see you with Dongwoon oppa, araso?” The other girl said then they both left.

“Sunmi, what are they talking about? And what’s with you and Dongwoon? Do we not know something happening to you?” Eunmi asked while Eunjae and I just nodded.

“Also, you should’ve let me answer her question.” I said and she just looked down.

“*sigh* I’ll tell it to you some other time. I’ll be going back to the room. I still have something to do. Just see you later.” Sunmi said as she got her things then left out the door of the cafeteria.

“Seriously, what’s happening?” Eunjae said. Eunmi and I shrugged as we watched Sunmi got out of the cafeteria.

_ _ _ _ _

Junhyung’s POV

“Dongwoon, you alright?” Yoseob asked Dongwoon who had been quiet since this morning and it actually freaks us out because he’s usually the one who energizes the group and the active one.

“Yeah.” Dongwoon said.

“We know when you are alright and when you are not. So what’s bothering you?” Doojoon asked being the big brother of the group.

“It’s nothing.” Dongwoon replied.

“Yah. Do we not know something about what’s happening to you?” Kikwang asked.

“There’s nothing much happening.” Dongwoon replied as he let out a small smile. “I’ll just be going to the washroom. I’ll be back.” Dongwoon said as he stood up and walked out the cafeteria door.

“He really seems to be not in his self today. What’s with him?” Yoseob asked and we all shrugged.

_ _ _ _ _

Sunmi’s POV

Should I tell it to them? What if they get mad? Park Sunmi, think!

_ _ _ _ _

Dongwoon’s POV

Crap. How would I say it to them? I’m afraid they won’t accept her. Son Dongwoon, make your brain work!

_ _ _ _ _

Eunjae’s POV

Dismissal time that day, Sunmi was quite back to her old self, but we know that there’s really something that’s going on with her. We, me, Kimin and Eunmi, just decided to give Sunmi some space and just wait for her to say it to us. As we were walking at the corridor towards the school entrance where we are usually fetched, my phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?” I answered. “Oh. Omma… Exhibit?... When?... This Saturday?... Why do I need to be there?... Neh… Araso. Bye.” I ended the call. Exhibit? And why should I be there? I’m not really needed there anyway. They’ll just bore me there, like always.

“Your mom?” Kimin asked. I nodded. “Oh… Why?” Kimin said.

“She just told me to free my schedule on Saturday for the exhibit they’ll host.” I replied as I loudly sighed. “I don’t want to go there.” I said in a tired manner.

“So does that mean that you need an ?” Eunmi said with a wide grin.

“Heck no.” I replied.

“Why not? It will be fun.” Sunmi said.

“Fun?” I said as I raised my eyebrow.

“Yeah. Why won’t you try asking Doojoon?” Kimin said that made my cheeks feel warm.

“Oh! There’s Doojoon! Doojoon! Doojoon!” Eunmi called. I looked around to see if there are any students, particularly fan girls because if there are, we will surely get another beating from them, but luckily, there was no people at the corridor besides us and some teachers who were about to leave the school as well and well, Doojoon’s group of friends. Doojoon excused himself. When I accidentally saw Kikwang, I saw him roll his eyes and mutter something. Whatever. As if I care.

“Yes? Need something?” Doojoon asked as he approached us.

“Actually—“ I immediately interrupted Eunmi as I covered but she just kept on speaking though it was really unclear already.

“Nothing.” I said with a wide grin.

“Ooook…” He said. “You sure?” Doojoon said and I nodded.

“Yep. Sorry if we disturbed you.” I replied with a smile.

“Alright. Just call me if you need something.” He said as he left and followed his friends. I nodded then uncovered Eunmi’s mouth.

“What was that for?” Eunmi said with a pout.

“You’re so loud, that is why.” I said as I stuck my tongue out on her.

“I’m just going to say to Doojoon that you need an e—“ I interrupted her.

“Do you want to get beaten again?” I whispered to her.

“Why? We are the only ones in the corridor right now.” Eunmi said.

“But your voice can reach even at the school entrance.” I said. Eunmi pouted. “I’m just joking.” I said as I hugged her. “Just please don’t mention this to anyone. Please?” I asked as I looked up on her and made a cute pout. Just then, she pinched both of my cheeks. “Ouch…” I said as I rubbed my cheeks.

“Exchange for that favor.” She said as she stuck her tongue out.

“Oh… Right.” I said.

“But seriously, I think it’ll be nice if Doojoon will you.” Kimin said with a grin.

“No way. Besides, do you think Doojoon will agree onto something like that?” I said.

“Why not?” Sunmi said. “He even goes out with you so why won’t he you during your exhibit, right girls?” Sunmi said and the two nodded.

“Whatever you girls say, I really don’t want an during the exhibit. Also, I’m planning on ditching that.” I said as I stuck my tongue out. ? Doojoon as an ? Am I even going to attend that exhibit? Oh… Boring…

_ _ _ _ _

So here's an update. Sorry if it's short and boring. The next chapter might be longer than this. I'm still thinking about the next chapter actually. Please wait for it. Thank you!