A Ride on the Ferris Wheel (Second Date and Spying Part 3)

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

[Please listen to this song while reading: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DehviFXvansFirst Snow, First Kiss – Yang Yoseob and Drama. I think this song is cute and fits this chapter. ^_^]

Junhyung’s POV

As we got in the Ferris wheel, the both of us looked out the window and saw Doojoon and Eunjae waiting for their turn to get in. We both laughed at the two.

“Look at them. They’re also going to ride the Ferris wheel because we will ride in it.” I said. She nodded.

“I wonder what will happen when that two is alone inside the Ferris wheel.” She said while she laughed.

“Yeah. I also wonder. Knowing Doojoon… I’m sure he’ll make a move.” I said while laughing.

“What do you mean by that?” She said as she stopped laughing.

“Of course not in a bad way. Well, Doojoon, I think he likes Eunjae. Just please don’t tell it to anyone.” I said.

“Oh? Really? Uhm… No wonder he is so caring to Eunjae aside for the fact that they are friends.” She said while smiling and I nodded in agreement.

“I wonder. Have you ever fallen in love?” I asked randomly. I don’t even know why I asked that, but I think it’ll be interesting to know if a girl like her had fallen in love. Just then, it became silent. I turned to my side where she sat and saw her looking down. Did I say something wrong or bad? I didn’t, right? “Hey. Kwenchana? Did I say something wrong or bad?” I asked suddenly getting worried. Why am I even getting worried about her? Remember Junhyung, you can’t fall in love with her, or even like her!

“I’m fine. Your question… I don’t know if you’ll believe me but I did but it was really a long time ago.” She said smiling as she faced me. I saw tears on her eyes that made me worried. Without a definite reason why, my hand slowly moved to her face and wiped the tear that fell from her eyes. She just faintly smiled. I was slowly leaning to her face when she spoke.

“Sorry if I became dramatic suddenly.” She said that made me pull back. I feel my cheeks turn warm. Luckily it’s dark so she won’t see my reddish cheeks.

“It’s fine.” I said. Why did I even do that? Yong Junhyung, wake up! You can’t love or like a girl like her. You’re just going to break her heart!

_ _ _ _ _

Doojoon’s POV

We are already inside the Ferris wheel and after four people got in, the Ferris wheel started turning without stopping and as what I know it’ll turn for about five minutes without stopping.

“What’d you think Junhyung and Kimin are doing there? Junhyung won’t do anything bad to Kimin, right?” She said that made already quite annoyed and angry.

“Could you stop wondering about them?” I said and she stopped as she turned to me.

“Sorry.” She said looking down. I loudly sighed.

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to say that in a loud voice.” I said.

“It’s fine. I understand.” She said. It went silent for a while. She just looked out the window while I stared at her.

“Eunjae…” I said.

“Uhm?” She asked without turning to me.

“I…I…” I trailed off not knowing how to tell it to her.

“What?” She asked.

“The scenery’s so beautiful right?” I said really can’t bring the words I was supposed to say out.

“Yeah. It’s been a long time since I rode this one.” She said smiling.

“Was the last one with me?” I asked.

“Uhm…” She said as she nodded. It had been about like four years ago?

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah.” She replied.

“I see… Remember what I told you that time?” I said and she nodded.

“Of course I will. It was really funny.” She said.

“Funny?” I asked.

“Yeah. The time when you imitated one celebrity? That was really funny.” She said as she laughed.

“Not that one!” I said.

“Huh? So which one? The one when you said you’ll be forever by my side--” She said.

“And I will protect you forever.” I continued. Silence covered us. “Sorry if I broke that promise.” I said.

“Memories are meant to be broken anyway and it’s already way in the past. Aren’t we just supposed to forget that?” She said.

“Uhm… Maybe…” I said. “Eunjae… I have something to say.” I said. I just have to say this.

“What is it?” She asked.

“I—“ Right then, loud cheers from people was heard and colorful fireworks filled the sky. It caught both of our attention especially Eunjae’s.

“Whoah…” She said like a kid. I just smiled. Just then, the ride stopped and when we both looked down, people who was in the Ferris wheel already started to go down. “Oh… So it’s already done.” She said. I nodded. “Anyway, what were you saying a while ago? Sorry if I was rude.” She said.

“Ah… It’s fine. Just forget about it. I also forgot what I was about to say.” I said with a grin. The truth is, it won’t be forever be forgotten, never.

“Yah. I wanna know. You need to remember it.” She said as she stuck out her tongue. I pinched her cheeks.

“Yah.” She said as she rubbed her cheeks and then tried to reach for my cheeks.

“Ahaha! Shorty!” I said as I stuck my tongue on her.

“I’m not short! You’re just too tall.” She said. I think she already forgot about Junhyung and Kimin. Ahaha.

“Am not. Just admit that you’re small.” I said.

“I said I am not. You’re just really tall!” She said.

“Shorty! Shorty! Shorty!” I continued to tease as I ruffled her hair that I’m sure will anger her.

“Yoon Doojoon! Not the hair!” She said as she chased me but I just stuck out my tongue on her and ran.

“Shorty!” I teased.

“I tell you! When I catch you, you wouldn’t like it!” She shouted and I laughed at her.

“That’s when you catch me! Shorty!” I said.

_ _ _ _ _

Junhyung’s POV

It was quiet until fireworks lighted the dark sky.

“Ohh…” She said while watching the fireworks display. I was just looking at her all the time until the Ferris wheel stopped turning. It both caught our attention.

“I think the ride’s over.” I said. She nodded.

“Oh! We’re at the top.” She said while smiling. I nodded.

“I didn’t know it’s like this riding the Ferris wheel.” I said.

“Why? You haven’t ridden this even once before?” She asked and I nodded. “Oh. I see. Then, wasn’t it fun?” She said and I nodded.

“Yeah. It was.” I replied while smiling.

“Good. I’m glad you had fun.” She said. I just smiled.

“How about we ride this again next time?” I asked.

“Sure. Just make sure your fan girls won’t attack me. I’m sure your fan girls will kill me for it, or do something like what they did to Eunjae.” She said as she laughed.

“That wouldn’t happen. I’m here to protect you.” I said. It became silent all of a sudden. Ok. Why did I say that anyway? Pabo.

“Ok. Thanks in advance.” She said as she smiled. I just nodded. We waited for our turn to get down the ride and after, I gave her a ride home.

Kimin’s POV

The ride was really quiet except for the engines and other cars. I don’t know what to say after all that had happened in the Amusement park. I just cuddled the blue teddy bear he got for me a while ago. After almost an hour, we reached my house. We both went down the car.

“Thanks for today. I had fun.” I said as I smiled.

“Me too. Thanks.” He said and I just nodded. “So, I’ll just see you on Monday?” He said.

“If it’s fine with your fan girls.” I said and we both laughed.

“Ok. See ya. Bye.” He said as he went in the car. I nodded and waited for him to get in until I heard my brother scoff behind me that surprised me.

“Don’t surprise me like that.” I said.

“Sorry noona but our parents are waiting for you inside.” He said with a grumpy voice. I’m sure he’s again mad seeing me with Junhyung. *sigh*

“Eh? They’re already home? Ok. I’ll be there.” I said and he nodded as he went in. I wonder why they’re home early today.

As I got in the house and walked to the living room, I saw them.

“Where have you been?” My father asked.

“Erm… I just went out with a friend.” I said.

“Friend? He went out it Junhyung-ssi!” My brother shouted.

“Junhyung?” My dad asked.

“Er… Yeah, but we just eat out, strolled in the park then went to the Amusemet park. I promise!” I said. My dad looked at me with a speculating look.

“Who is that guy Kihyun?” My dad asked as he turned to my brother. Oh my sheet of paper. My brother stuck his tongue out on me before he answered my dad.

“He’s in the same level as noona and belongs to the kingkas. He’s known to be a heartthrob but he’s a bully and playboy!” He said.

“Yah! Why are you so mad at him? He hadn’t even done anything to you.” I said.

“But he might do something to you!” My brother said.

“Stop it you two.” My dad said.

“But dad, he’s just really being judged wrongly. He’s really not a playboy.” I said.

“Whatever it is, I don’t like you to go out with guys whenever you want, araso?” He said and I looked down.

“Neh, appa.” I said. I saw my brother stuck his tongue out but my dad saw him and scolded him.

“Aren’t we supposed to talk about something else?” My mom said.

“Ah. Right. Kimin, your birthday is just two weeks away, what do you want for your birthday?” My dad asked.

“Birthday? Ah. Yeah. My birthday. I haven’t planned for it yet but I think I just want to hang-out with my best friends in the morning and at evening a simple family get together would be great.” I said.

“Are you sure? Don’t you want to host any party?” My mom asked.

“Uhm… That would be bothersome. Besides, it’ll be in between our exam days.” I replied.

“Ok. If that’s what you want.” My parents said and I nodded.

“Go change already. We’ll be having dinner in a few minutes.” My dad said and I nodded.

“Neh, appa.” I replied then went to my room then took a sponge bath then went down to the dining room and was just in time for the dinner was just about to start.

_ _ _ _ _

So how's the last part of the date? Sorry if it's crappy and boring. If I will have a chance to update tomorrow, since I still have something to do right after I post this, I'll try to type the next chapter and post it up. The next chapter might not focus on Kimin and Junhyung for a while but on one of the three other girls. Ehehe. Thanks to those who left comments and will leave comments, and to those who subscribed and will subscribe!