Photo Shoot Day 1 | The Lover Boy and The Best Friend

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Eunjae’s POV

*kring*kring*kring*

I lazily got my ringing phone and answered it.

“Yah. Sleepy head, wake up already. You still have work right?” Oh Gosh. I promise to give this guy a punch when I meet him for waking me up.

“You’ll get a punch from me, I swear Yoon Doojoon.” I said then ended the call. I was about to go back to sleep when my phone rang again. I answered it.

“You know what—“

“It’s already nine in the morning and as what I know, your work gonna start in thirty minutes.”

“WHAT?! Nine?! Why did you just tell me now?!” I said as I kicked my blanket off my body then got up from my bed.

“Remember, you we’re the one to end the call a while ago.” He said.

“Araso. I’ll just call you later. I’ll be preparing already.” I said then ended the call. I placed my phone on my bed then hurriedly went to the bathroom to take a really fast bath. Gosh. Alarm clock really won’t be able to wake me up easily.

I brushed my teeth, took a bath and in fifteen minutes, I already finished. I just grabbed anything comfortable to wear in my cabinet then quickly changed to it. I didn’t forget to get my cell phone, Ipod, wallet, and most especially my DSLR. I locked my room’s door after I got out.

“Ma’am—“

“Mr. Park, please tell the driver that I have somewhere to go and to prepare the car now.” I said as I struggled to wear my shoes since I was standing. He nodded before bowing then leaving. After I have worn my shoes, I went down the stairs then to the garage where our car is. It was already prepared, and I just went in the car as our driver opened it. He went in after.

“Where to, ma’am?” He asked. I said to him where as I checked if my DSLR bag have all I needed for the pictorial later. Why am I even hurrying if I’m just going to see Kikwang there? Aish. Eunjae, just keep in mind that this is just work and set aside first the argument you have with Kikwang.

_ _ _ _ _

“Thanks. I’ll just call what time I’m going to be fetched.” I said as I went down the car and ran in the building. I went to the elevator and luckily, it didn’t take long until the slide door opened. I went in and then pressed the necessary buttons and directed it to the fourth floor.

*ting*

The door opened and I stepped out the elevator. I searched for the studio room until someone called me.

“Ms. Lee Eunjae, here!” A woman waved to me. I quickly walked to her then bowed.

“I’m really sorry I’m late.” I said as I bowed continuously. She just nodded then led me in. There were so many wires and other necessary equipment around the studio so I carefully walked my way inside. As I got inside, Kikwang appeared at my side and I was surprised to his appearance. I just stared at him.

“Yah. Too mesmerized by me?” Kikwang said that snapped me out of my trance and turn away.

“Never will I be mesmerized by you.” I said and he smirked. “Are you done on preparing? Let’s start if you are.” I said.

“I finished preparing minutes ago. You’re late.” He said.

“Whatever. It’s just that I slept late last night because… Why am I even explaining to you?” I said.

“You were talking all night with Doojoon hyung, right?” He said looking pissed.

“What if I am?” I said looking at him. He just rolled his eyes. “You’re jealous, aren’t you, ha, ha?” I said and he just walked away.

“I won’t ever be jealous of you.” He shouted as he stretched. “Could we start already?” He said facing me.

“Yes, sir.” I said as I smirked. And so, we began the pictorial.

After thirty minutes, we had break. I was fixing the lens of my camera, when someone covered my eyes.

“Guess who?” The person said.

“Hey, Doojoon hyung!” Kikwang shouted. He removed his hands. Kikwang then approached us.

“What are you doing here?” I asked as I placed my DSLR on the table.

“Nothing. Just checking up on you, and Kikwang.” He said turning to Kikwang. Kikwang just grinned.

Kikwang’s POV

We had a break after thirty. I got ready for the next outfit. As I was about to enter the dressing room, someone at the door caught my eye. It was Doojoon. Him again. Damn. He was greeted by the staffs. He is really known, eh. He then approached Eunjae then covered her eyes. Who is childish now? Psh.

“Hey, Doojoon hyung!” I shouted as I approached them. He removed his hands from Eunjae’s eyes.

“What are you doing here?” Eunjae asked putting her DSLR on the table.

“Nothing. Just checking up on you, and Kikwang.” He said turning to me. I just smirked.

“Yah. Aren’t you going to get ready?” Eunjae said.

“Yes, ma’am. I’m going to get ready already.” I said as I turned then walked away. Psh. Just tell me if you really want time with Doojoon.

I walked in the dressing room with the assistant of the designer handing me the next outfit. I changed to it then the stylists retouched my make-up and fixed my hairstyle; I’m not gay, ok? It’s just for the pictorial. Besides, it’s just powder.

“Do you like Ms. Eunjae?” The designer said as she stood at my back. I looked at her through the mirror since the make-up artist is retouching my make-up.

“Huh?” I said like I didn’t hear what she said.

“You’re obviously jealous of Doojoon-ssi when Eunjae talks to him and joke with him.” The designer said.

“How would I like a nerd like her? There are more y ladies out there to—“ I was stopped when I heard someone cough beside me. I turned to see Eunjae. Crap.

“Are you done? Let’s continue the photo shoot.” Eunjae said as she walked away. The designer giggled as she patted my shoulder.

“Good luck, Lover boy.” She said as she walked away then walked towards where she was sitting all along the photo shoot. I sighed out of frustration. Gosh. Why am I even frustrated? Aish.

Doojoon’s POV

I just watched their photo shoot while standing beside the designer. I see that Eunjae really love photography more than anything else in this world. I’m not just sure if it’s already KPop vs. Photography. Ahaha.

“You like her, don’t you?” The designer suddenly said that made me turn to her.

“Wha-What?” I asked surprised. How…How did she know?

“You have a really tight fight with another person for her love. I’ve experienced that kind of love you guys are experiencing so I know how it really feels.” She said as she looked up to me then smiled.

“Ah…” I said turning away. Expert on love, eh?

After an hour, the photo shoot ended. All along that hour, what the designer said kept on playing in my mind. Could it possibly be Kikwang? But he really doesn’t like Eunjae and I know Eunjae’s not the type of girl he would like. Aish. It was already around eleven and almost lunch time when they finished. I walked towards Eunjae as she packed her DSLR and other camera equipments.

“Are you hungry? I’ll treat you out. I know you still haven’t gotten breakfast.” I said standing beside her. She nodded.

“I’m also pretty hungry. Where will we eat?” She asked as she grabbed her bag.

“Where do you want?” I asked as we started to walk out as we thanked all the staffs.

“Anywhere that your fangirls wouldn’t chase me.” She said jokingly as she laughed.

“Doojoong hyung!” Both of us stopped. I turned and found Kikwang running towards us. “Are you heading for lunch?” He asked and I nodded.

“Want to join us?” I asked. Is that even for real? He nodded.

“But it doesn’t look like Eunjae’s fine with it.” He said looking at Eunjae.

“I don’t mind. Why would I?” Eunjae said then faked a smile.

“So she’s fine with it. Shall we go?” I said and they both nodded.    

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

When I woke up the next morning, I immediately brushed my teeth then opened my laptop. Since I don’t have much to do than use my laptop, except if someone would ask me out, I’ll just spend my time with my laptop. Just then, someone knocked on my door. For sure, it’s again Ri Rin unnie.

“Neh… Come in.” I said and didn’t look at who it was thinking it’s Ri Rin unnie. “Shopping again?” I said.

“Shopping? Want to go shopping?” OMO. Why didn’t it sound like Ri Rin unnie? I turned to see…Jino.

“Oh. Jino… I thought it was Ri Rin unnie.” I said grinning.

“Oh…” He said standing behind me. “What are you doing? Surfing the net?” He said as he looked at my laptop screen.

“Yep. Have nothing to do, except if—“

“Noona!” Oh Gosh.

“Noona? Oh. Your brother.” He said then chuckled.

“What do you need?” I asked but he suddenly became quiet. Oh. Maybe because he saw Jino and he is unfamiliar with him.

“Who are you?” He asked.

“Yah. Don’t be rude.” I said.

“No. It’s ok. I’m Jino. Maybe you don’t remember me already because you were still a baby that time.” Jino said and a smile made to my lips. This is what I like about Jino, he’s so nice and fun to talk to.

“Oh. Hi. I’m Kihyun, the handsome and brave brother of Kimin noona.” He said and Jino nodded with a smile.

“Who’s brave and handsome?” I teased.

“Me.” Kihyun said and we just both laughed.

“Do you want to go to the amusement park?” Jino asked.

“Are you asking me or him?” I said.

“Both of you.” He said.

“I want to go.” Kihyun said.

“How ‘bout you Kimin?” He asked.

“Sure.” I said.

“Ok then. You guys get ready. I’ll just wait downstairs.” Jino said and I nodded.

“Yay!”Kihyun said happily as he ran out my room. What a kid…

“It’s like I just met him a few years back, and he had grown so fast.” He said and I just nodded as I smiled.

“I’ll be downstairs. Go get ready.” Jino said then left my room.

“Ok.” I said turning my laptop off. I’m sure this will be a fun but tiring day at the amusement park.

_ _ _ _ _

How was it? Sorry if it's short and boring. I forgot that there will be still scenes for the photo shoot (pictorial) and some scenes for the new characters before the winter vacation at a ski resort. I'm sorry because I won't be able to put up the winter vacation yet.

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!

And oh.

Thanks to my best friend, soom_breathe for the wonderful poster! Read her story also. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/11011/take-care-of-my-bestfriend-donghae-superjunior