Salon and Restaurant | Boyfriend

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Please listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Tu2tFIH0w V.I.U. (Very Important U) by B2ST

Kimin’s POV

I grabbed Jiyeob oppa’s arm as I dragged him in the salon.

“Are you really sure of this?” He asked. I spoke to the lady on the desk first before answering him.

“Ahah.” I said nodding.

“This way ma’am.” The lady said and I followed her.

“Why are you suddenly planning to straighten your hair?” Jiyeob oppa asked and I could hear that he was worried, and it makes me want to laugh.

“It’s not actually too sudden. It’s already agreed.” I said grinning. I don’t know why I suddenly got excited of having my hair straightened when before I was even struggling to get out off Kihyun’s or Ri Rin unnie’s grip whenever they want my hair to be straighten. Maybe because I want a new hairstyle or because…of something I’m not sure of.

“Agreed? With whom?” He asked as he looked at me as I was asked to sit on a chair to wash my hair.

“My best friends.” I said.

“Your best friends? Won’t they understand if you don’t straighten your hair?” He asked. I just laughed.

“Stop worrying. Maybe I’m hesitating but a promise is a promise.” I said and he sighed.

“Isn’t promise meant to be broken?” He said.

“For me, it’s not always like that except…” I said and turned to him, and he sighed once again.

“Fine, fine. I know. Can’t I really do anything to stop you from straightening your hair?” He said and I shook my head.

“Araso. But I just really like your hair even if it’s not straight.” He said.

“But don’t you want to see a new hairstyle from me?” I said and he just shrugged.

“Ok, ok. If I can’t really do anything then, it depends on you.” He said. I just smiled. “Have you taken your breakfast already?” He asked and I nodded. He nodded and just watched me.

“Yah, you can go around the mall or seat there.” I said looking at the waiting area.

“It’s ok. Kimin, I really can’t believe you’re…going to straighten your hair.” He said as he shook his head. I laughed at him.

“I’m the one who should be hesitating or be nervous about straightening my hair but it seems that you’re more worrying about my hair.” I said.

“Yeah, right.” He said. I just giggled.

“Sorry for dragging you here. I should’ve just asked Ri Rin or Kihyun or I just went by myself.” I said and he shrugged.

The lady who washed my hair finished and covered my hair with a towel. She led me to a chair and dried my hair. He walked to the waiting place while my ‘rebonding’ started. Half an hour passed but we’re just about to start putting treatments on my hair.

“Hey. Are you ok alone here for a while? I’m just going to meet my friend.” He said and I nodded while smiling. “I’ll be back. I promise.” He said before he walked out the shop. Promise…

_ _ _ _ _

Junhyung’s POV

My phone vibrated and I received a message from Yoseob saying:

“Have you given your gifts yet?”

I sighed and texted back a “yes”. I tossed my phone on my bed and loudly sighed as I closed my eyes and leaned on the wall. The truth is, I HAVEN’T GOTTEN a gift yet. It was our plan A— give a gift you know they will like. If we won’t still receive any call from the girls in the planned time, we will do our plan B—go to their house and perform them a song. Gosh. I haven’t done any of the two yet. We agreed to have schedules because we, I mean, they want that before Christmas, which is just about three days from now, we will be ok with the girls but I think it’s impossible…for me. Damn.

_ _ _ _ _

My phone rang after four hours. It was Doojoon hyung. I got my phone and read the message from him.

From: Doojoon hyung

Who have talked to the girls?

A feeling of frustration again went to me. I replied to him.

To: Doojoon hyung

Not me.

A few seconds, I received a reply from Doojoon hyung.

From: Doojoon hyung

Did you really give a gift to Kimin?

What? How did he know? Should I reply? Dang.

To: Doojoon hyung

Of course, I did.

Gosh. What a lie.

From: Doojoon hyung

Guys, start of Plan B. Night Serenading.

Oh…nice.

_ _ _ _ _

Eunjae’s POV

I’m at a restaurant right now with Eunmi and Sunmi waiting for Kimin and her friend who she wouldn’t tell us. I’m so curious but she really won’t tell me nor Eunmi and Sunmi.

“I received a gift from Hyunseung.” Eunmi said.

“I also received a gift from Dongwoon.” Sunmi said.

“We all received a gift.” I said sighing.

“Jeongmal? You also received a gift?” Eunmi asked and I nodded.

“I think the guys have plans and that was just their first plan.” I said.

“And what do you think will be the next?” Sunmi asked and I shrugged.

“I tried to be tough though and didn’t call him like what the card said.” I said.

“Me too. They should learn that not everything they want would be that easy to get.” Eunmi said.

“I agree but I really…miss him already.” Sunmi looked down.

“We all do but we’re doing this for them as well, right?” I said and they nodded.

“I wonder how Kimin is.” Eunmi said.

“We’ll know in a bit.” I said.

“Sunmi… Yah… Sunmi…” I turned to where she was looking and my eyes widened.

“Is that Kimin?” Eunmi said as she was also surprised.

“Hi. Have you been waiting long?” We just stared at her. “Yah…”

“Kimin, your hair… What happened?” Eunmi said as she touched Kimin’s hair in awe.

“I know right?” She said. “Oh, by the way. This is my friend. Jiyeob oppa. Jiyeob oppa my best best friends!” She said and that’s when we only realized that she was with someone. I felt myself blush from embarrassment.

“Sorry if we had been rude.” I bowed and Eunmi and Sunmi followed.

“No. It’s ok.” Jiyeob-ssi said chuckling a bit.

“How about we all take a sit first before anything else?” Kimin said smiling. I think she’s better than before, and I’m glad about it. For me, as long as she’s happy, then I’m also happy, and I’m sure Eunmi and Sunmi is feeling and thinking the same. We all took a seat. I sat beside Kimin while on her side was Jiyeob-ssi and on my other side was Eunmi, then after her was Sunmi, and because our table is circle, Sunmi and Jiyeob-ssi were sitting beside each other.

“So, introductions?” Kimin said giggling.

“Oh. Annyeong haseyo. Lee Eunjae imnida.” I said.

“Hello. Song Eunmi imnida.” Eunmi said slightly bowing.

“Annyeong haseyo. Park Sunmi imnida. It’s our pleasure to meet you.” Sunmi, being the gentle of us said in her soft voice.

“Ah. Hello. Kim Jiyeob imnida. But it’s my Korean name. You could call me Kevin. It’s also my pleasure to meet you.” He said smiling, and I’m sure this guy’s such…a hottie. Ok. I’m not replacing Doojoon… Wait. Does that mean I’m saying I like Doojoon? Nah. Erase, erase. Ahaha.

Kevin’s POV

We ordered, and had fun knowing more about each other as we all ate. Now I know why Kimin was so proud of them and is so happy. I’m now relieved that even though from all the years I’ve been away these kind people were the one who stood as her best friends.

I knew that they are from a wealthy family, and it was no doubt at all. I knew that every one of them has ranking in their own classes. I’ve heard more about them, but the topic I’ve been waiting for them to talk about isn’t still spoken about.

“So you’re Jino-ssi’s brother?” Eunmi said and I nodded. “But you don’t quite look alike.” She said and I laughed.

“We’re just half brothers. We have the same mother.” I said.

“Oh…” They said except for Kimin who just smiled.

“You know what, Kimin mentioned to us couple of times whenever we talk about past—“ But Eunjae suddenly flinched and stopped talking.

“Are you ok?” I asked.

“Ah. Yes.” She said smiling.

“So what were you saying?” I asked curious of what she was going to say.

“Oh. Our past, you know childhood days. She never mentioned your name to us except for, well, Jino, but she do mentions a guy and I think the guy is you.” Eunjae said and I faintly smiled. Was she that mad at me before that she don’t even want to mention my name?

“But that’s because…you know what I mean.” Kimin said and I looked at her and turned away smirking.

We continued chatting until our foods arrived. We had small conversations as we ate, but still, they aren’t talking about what I want to hear from them. I know I can’t force them to, it’s too rude. After almost an hour, we finished eating. As we checked the time it was nine in the evening already. I offered them a ride home but they said that they already called their drivers over. So we just stayed outside the restaurant as we waited for their drivers until a voice unfamiliar spoke, but with the expressions of the girls, I think it was familiar with them, very familiar. As I turned around, one face caught my attention, and mixed feeling of happiness, disappointment, and anger all came to me, but I let the happiness I felt take over me.

_ _ _ _ _

Doojoon’s POV

We all met at the café we usually meet when none of us was able to ‘serenade’ the girls because none of them was at home, and it’s already eight in the evening, and we don’t feel assured whenever they go out that late without us knowing. It’s not that we’re too over protective of them. It’s just that we don’t want the girls to get into any danger. We’re really not sure if the girls are together, and they won’t even answer our calls neither our messages for us to know if they are together and is doing fine.

“Where do you think the girls are?” Hyunseung asked.

“I’m sure they won’t be in a club.” I said.

“It’s obvious.” Yoseob said.

“How about we try contacting someone who might know where they are?” Kikwang said.

“Oh! Their drivers. Didn’t you all say they left with their drivers?” Dongwoon said and we all nodded.

“Ah! I get it! Let’s call their drivers!” Yoseob said. “But does anyone of us know their driver’s number?” Yoseob said.

“Junhyung, do you know Kimin’s driver’s number? And, you haven’t talked since a while ago.” I said.

“I don’t. I only have her number and their house’s number.” Junhyung said.

“How about you, Hyunseung?” I asked.

“Nope. I still haven’t gotten it, but I was planning to.” He said.

“Me! I know Sunmi’s driver’s number.” Dongwoon said happily.

“Why didn’t you say?” Yoseob said.

“You guys kept on talking.” He said in a sarcastic way.

“Araso, araso. Go call her driver already.” I said and Dongwoon nodded. “I have Eunjae’s driver’s number but I don’t think this is still her driver’s number. I’ll try.” I said and went to my phone’s phonebook. I called the number of Eunjae’s driver entered on my phone but it was busy. “It’s busy.” I said.

“Ok. Thank you.” Dongwoon said happily as he ended the call. “I already know where!” He said smiling.

“Good. So where are they?” I asked.

“At the biggest restaurant near the mall.” He said.

“Let’s go.” Kikwang said standing up. We all then stood up and left in our cars to the restaurant Dongwoon said.

_ _ _ _ _

Junhyung’s POV

As we all reached the restaurant, we parked and went down our car. I just followed them because I know I can’t lead the walk. I quietly walked beside Yoseob.

“Yah, hyung.” He said and I turned to him. “I’m guessing you’re not ready to meet her, huh?” He said.

“I guess. I don’t even know what to say to her. You guys are too excited.” I said and he laughed.

“It’s because Christmas is nearing, and it’s better to be in good terms with them before Christmas.” He said.

“Yeah, fine.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Don’t let your pride take over you, hyung.” He said smiling.

“I’ll take that advice.” I said smirking and he smiled patting me at my shoulder. I looked in front with smiling lips, but it immediately faded as I saw Kimin with a guy and the three girls smiling and laughing, and also, the guy, from my view, really looks familiar.

“Whoah. Who’s that?” Kikwang said.

“Don’t tell me…” Dongwoon said.

“No.” Hyunseung said, and Doojoon hyung immediately walked towards them and I hesitatingly followed them. Doojoon hyung faked a cough to get their attention before speaking.

“Excuse me.” He said and the girls turned to us, as well as the guy. My eyes widened in surprise. What is he doing here? And most importantly, why is he with the girls?

Kimin’s POV

As we chatted, an obvious fake cough and a familiar voice caught our attention. When we turned to look who it was, our eyes widened in shock, and even if I didn’t look for him, I saw him standing just beside Yoseob looking at…Jiyeob-oppa? Don’t tell me he’s… Aish. Of course not! Suddenly, he turned to me and I tried to stay tough and just looked at him but still looked away after a few seconds. I didn’t expect it’ll be this hard to meet him again.

“What are you guys doing here?” Eunjae said.

“Aren’t we supposed to be the one asking you girls that?” Doojoon said.

“We can take care of ourselves.” Eunjae said and turned to Jiyeob oppa. “Jiyeob-ssi, we’re sorry if these guys acted rude.” Eunjae said. I bit my lower lip, and tugged on Jiyeob oppa’s shirt.

“It’s alright.” Jiyeob oppa said smiling.

“Let’s go.” I whispered to him.

“Why?” He said.

“Just follow me.” I said but he held my arm stopping me to walk.

“Let me meet them first.” He said.

“But…” I stopped for I know he isn’t going to listen. Damn.

“Annyeong haseyo. I’m Kim Jiyeob. It’s nice meeting you.” Jiyeob oppa said smiling putting his hand out but the guys just stared at it so Jiyeob oppa put his hand down chuckling. I looked at the girls and I could tell that they don’t know what to do. Eunmi looked at us then nodded.

“Let’s talk at another place.” Eunmi said grabbing Hyunseung’s arm, and so did Sunmi, she grabbed Dongwoon’s arm but they all just sternly looked at them. I have to say or do something, since I’m the one who invited them to this dinner and to let them know that Jiyeob oppa is not what they think, he’s not their boyfriend or whatever related to ‘stealing their girls’.

“Excuse me. Guys, I want you to meet my…” I paused and took a deep breath. Here goes nothing. “…boyfriend, Jiyeob oppa.” I said and they all looked at me with surprise faces, even Jiyeob oppa looked at me with a confused expression, and I just looked down and bit my lower lip. I myself can’t believe what I said. What did I just say? Boyfriend?

_ _ _ _ _

Before anything else, I want to bow and apologize for not updating for quite a long time. I just really need to finish some school works. I hope I didn't loose any readers because of not updating daily. Thank you for supporting this fanfic even though I don't update quickly.

So how's this chapter? I know there's so much drama happening in the story but it'll end soon. Ehehe. And to those wondering who's Junhyung's brother in this fanfic, it'll be revealed after a few chapters.

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!