Second 'Date' and Spying Part 1

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Kimin’s POV

As soon as I got to the café, Junhyung was sitting at one table. I walked over him then greeted him.

“Annyeong haseyo.” I said. He looked up at me then smiled. Please… Stop smiling at me like that. You don’t know how it just melts me inside. Just joking. Ahaha. He motioned me to sit on the seat across him so I did.

“So, I guess, you’re hungry? Shall we order first?” Junhyung asked and I nodded.

“Alright.” I replied. “I’ll just be the one to fall in line to order.” I offered then stood up but he held my wrist.

“No. I’ll just be the one.” He said smiling releasing my wrist then standing up, walking to the counter. “What’d you want anyway?” He asked.

“Mocha would be alright.” I replied.

“Ok.” He said then started ordering. Lucky, there isn’t a line so he could quickly order and come back after ordering.

While watching him order, it looks like he’s just really an ordinary, simple person unlike he’s image in school. Today, he’s just wearing a polo shirt, a simple pair of jeans, sunglasses, and a beanie hat. With no reason, a smile came to my lips. I still feel awkward around him but he makes me feel comfortable. I continued to watch him. He doesn’t look like he’s playing with me or something like how my friends say. When he finished ordering and was on his way back to our table, I diverted my attention outside the café, pretending to watch the people enjoying in the park by pairs, friends, and or family. But a family with a cute little boy passed by and they seemed to be really happy.

“I haven’t been like that family a really long time already.” Junhyung suddenly said as he sat back to his seat. I turned to him. I nodded, not knowing what to say, because you know, I understand that his parents are so busy and everything but, don’t they make time for him or for a family bonding?

“Hope you don’t mind me asking, but may I know why? But if you won’t want to answer, it’s fine as well. I understand.” I said and he unexpectedly shook his head. But the most shocking was I didn’t receive the answer I thought I’ll receive or hear from him.

“They just don’t make time for me. Well, it doesn’t matter.” He said in an unexplainable expression. So I shouldn’t have thought that they weren’t making time for him.

“Oh… How’d you say so? I think they’re really making time for you. It’s just that--” I was interrupted.

“You don’t them.” He said with a stern voice that scared me.

“Oh… Sorry if I interfered with your family matter.” I said looking down.

“Ani, ani. Sorry if I scared you. Just don’t mind what I said.” He said and I nodded. Just right then, our order came and we drank it all up in half an hour with complete silence. Right after we both finished drinking, we left the café then started strolling around. Heck… I was just staring at the ground the whole time.

“Where do you want to go next?” He asked.

“Where do you want?” I asked.

“I’m the first to ask so you answer me first.” He said.

“Ah… Sorry… Do you want to go the amusement park?” I asked and he thought for a while.

Junhyung’s POV

“Ah… Sorry… Do you want to go the amusement park?” She asked and I thought for a while. Amusement park… Uhm… Haven’t been there as well for a long time… I know I haven’t been to many places for a long time. It’s just that I don’t feel going to one since my friends also don’t want going there. I also don’t have a girlfriend to ask me to go to one.

“If you want to, let’s go.” I said with a smile. She nodded. We used my car in going there.

_ _ _ _ _

Doojoon’s POV

“Yah! Hurry up! They’re leaving already!” Eunjae said dragging me.

“Alright, alright. Stop dragging me.” I said.

“Wait. Are they going somewhere?” She said watching Junhyung and Kimin as we both hide behind a tree. Guess what, people are staring at us like we are crazy people. Sheesh…

“Well, obviously.” I said and she turned to me with a pout. “Just kidding.” I said grinning.

“Com’on. Let’s follow them.” She said dragging me again. If she keeps on doing this, my arm might be torn off already. *sigh*

We went in my car then quickly followed Junhyung’s car. Oh gosh. It’s the first time I’m going to do such thing. Spying? Urgh. If I could, no, if I am not just afraid to tell it to her, the truth, I’ve probably have had told her before she even asked me into this. *sigh*

“Where are they going?” She whispered as she followed with her eye the car of Junhyung.

“Want me to ask them?” I said and she looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

“Do you want us to get caught by them?” Eunjae said and I shrugged.

“They wouldn’t know anyway. Wait. I’ll call Junhyung.” I said as the stop light turned red. Eunjae watched me as I spoke with Junhyung. “Amusement park?” I laughed.

“Yah. What’s the prob-” I quickly covered Eunjae’s mouth and shot her a glare saying to shut up.

“Huh?... Maybe you just heard some random people since I’m in a bar right now… Ahaha… Yeah… Nothing. Just wanna know how your date is going… Ahaha. Alright, alright. Bye.” I said then ended the call uncovering Eunjae’s mouth.

“What’s the problem with Amusement park?!” Eunjae said with a pout.

“You are so loud.” I said.

“Whatever. You’re still not answering my question.” She said.

“It’s just that we’ve not been there ever since we became best friends.” I said.

“Psh. Are you saying the truth? That Yoseob guy… He looks he has been in an amusement park once in a week.” She said as she laughed.

“Who knows?” I said then laughed. Though we are close to each other, there are things we choose to just keep to ourselves that we respect, of course.

“Why? You should know that. He’s your friend.” She said.

“Why? It doesn’t mean that his my friend, I should know everything he does, right? A person also needs privacy. I thought you’re smart…” I said quickly turning to her then to the road.

“Whatever.” She said then stuck her tongue as she turned in front. I laughed at her.

_ _ _ _ _

Hey! How've you guys been? It's weekend today so I had the chance to update. Ehehe. I hope this chapter isn't so boring and not that short (though I think it's shorter compare to my other chapters. Ehehe.). Anyway, thank you those who subscribed, will subscribe, and to those who leaves comments and will leave a comment. Ehehe.