Recording Starts Now! | I Like You

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Please listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9kIwFnpjrc Shine on my Heart by Brian Joo

Kimin’s POV

I arrived at the mall an hour after I spoke to Ri Rin unnie and Kihyun. I looked around the mall searching for things to buy for my family members and friends. That’s really my purpose why I went to the mall today. I chose a new pair of shoes for Ri Rin unnie since she’s a dancer. I really found the design of the shoes attractive so I bought it for her. I also know she’ll like it because she likes the color blue like me, and the shoes has splashes of blue on it. Anyway, I bought a new game for my brother which he had been saying he wants since he already finished playing the first part of the game. I bought a watch for my dad because he’s a business man so he needs to be on time most of the time. I bought a new pair of earings for my mother which I know she’ll like. Luckily I saved up much money from the allowance I get from my parents.

Now, I’ll start buying for my friends. I looked around the mall to look for a gift for my three girl best friends. Actually I don’t what to buy for them. I’m sure many would give them the gifts I have in mind. Urg. What am I going to buy for them? *sigh* I walked around more and saw a cute jacket. It immediately caught my attention so I went in the shop and examined the jacket. I smiled. Perfect!

“Excuse me.” I called a sales lady. She approached me with a smile.

“Yes ma’am?” She said.

“Do you have a medium size of this?” I asked.

“Yes ma’am. Would you want to get one ma’am? That’s only limited edition and is just a new arrival.” She said. I smiled and nodded.

“Yes, please. Thank you.” I said and she nodded smiling. She then left to get the size I’m asking her. I looked around the shop and found plenty of pretty clothes. I don’t know when I had taste with choosing clothes. Maybe it’s just because I’m starting to adapt with the new fashion. Ahaha. The sales lady I spoke a while ago came and ushered me to the counter. I paid for the jacket and after, I left the shop. 

The jacket I bought was for Eunmi. I know she’ll gonna like it with its cute design. I looked around again until I spotted a pretty looking dress. I walked in and again, examined it. Again, it’s so perfect! I called a sales lady and asked for a small size of it. She then left and after she came back, I paid for the dress and walked out the shop. It was for Sunmi. Among us, she’s the one who really likes wearing dress and I think the dress would fit her.

I looked around more hoping to find the perfect gift for Eunjae. I’m not really sure what to buy for that girl because all I see that she wants is anything related to camera or to laptop or any technology related things. Well, it’s also one thing we have in common. After minutes of looking around, something finally caught my attention, and it’s a baby blue beanie. I walked in the shop and got the beanie and looked at it. I smiled. It’s really cute. Actually I want one for me too. Ahaha. But Eunjae and I would have the same. I then approached the counter and paid for it. I just hope all I bought will fit them especially Eunmi and Sunmi’s.

Now, I’ll look for a gift for…right! Kevin oppa and Jino. So for Jino…I think I’ll give him a new pair of earphones since he mentioned to me one time that he wants a new earphone for his Ipod. Actually, Jino really likes music, and is a really great singer. When we were kids, Kevin oppa and him always sings me a song. Maybe they got their talent from their mom who’s really a great singer. The both of them have different fathers. I went to look for an earphone that I think he will like. I looked around more until I saw a puzzle designed earphones. I got it and paid for it immediately.

I then started looking for a gift for Kevin oppa. For him… I want something that would take him out of work, or something that isn’t related to work. I know he had been too focused on his work that, as what Jino told me, he even barely gets time for himself to enjoy. But what am I going to buy for him? Since it’s only today that I’ll be giving him a gift for Christmas again after many years, I want it to be really special. Well, even though I got disappointed when he didn’t comeback when he told me he will, I still missed him and everything we do when we are together. I went around the mall until I saw a scarf. It was just simple but I like it. It has stripes of brown and white. I took it and brought it to the counter and paid for it.

Now, I already finished buying gifts for my parents, my brother, unnie, my three best friends, Jino, and Kevin oppa. Both of my hands are now full of paper bags and plastics. Ahaha. Now, what time is it? Oh. It’s already twelve noon. That’s why I feel hungry already. Ahaha. I went to a fast food chain and ordered fried chicken and rice. Typical foods, I know. But I just really love chicken. Also, I rather eat at a fast food chain because in restaurants, it’s so quiet.

So as I ate, a group of six guys went in the fast food chain. Ok. You might be thinking that it’s the ‘guys’. They’re not, but they are like them. I watched them go over a table in front of me. They were playing around, laughing, just having fun. I smiled watching them. Not surprising that much, I remembered the guys. I really miss them. I know you would be saying why I didn’t fix things with them if I really miss them already. My answer is that I also don’t know. Suddenly, I remembered the gifts again. Should I give them gifts? I didn’t notice that I’ve been staring at one of them and he was staring at me already. I snapped back to reality and bowed slightly to him before I stood up, grabbed all I bought, and walked out. That was one awkward moment. The guy though is cute. But I’m not saying I like him already! I even don’t know his name. Ok, enough of it.

So I decided to buy them a gift. Maybe when I give them the gift, I could talk to them and finally our relationship would be back to how it was before.

_ _ _ _ _

Eunmi’s POV

“Should we call her first?” Sunmi said and I nodded.

“We should’ve asked one of the boys to give us a ride.” I said, and she laughed. Right now, we’re still at the same park. Sunmi called her and I just watched her while she talked over the phone.

“Kimin-ah!” Sunmi cheerfully greeted. “Can we meet you now?” She said. “Great. Where are you now? I guess you’re not at home since it’s noisy.” Sunmi said. “Ah. Araso. We’ll be on our way. See you!” Sunmi said ending the call.

“So did she say yes?” I asked.

“Yup. She’s at the mall now, and we’ll meet her there.” She said.

“Ah. Araso.” I said. “Shall we ride a cab?” I asked and she nodded. I waved for a cab but suddenly a familiar car stopped in front of us. The driver went down, and smiled. It was Dongwoon.

“Yah, aren’t you supposed to be with Doojoon and Hyunseung?” Sunmi said.

“Why? Don’t you want a ride? Fine. I thought you’re not mad at me already.” He pouted like a little child.

“Yah. No. We need a ride. We’re happy you’re here.” Sunmi said and Dongwoon smiled. He walked over the door at the back seat and opened it. He gestured me to go in. I smiled and walked in. He then closed the door and I just giggled. Such a cute couple. Ahaha. Dongwoon then opened the passenger’s seat and motioned Sunmi to go in.

“Go in already Sunmi. Kimin might be waiting already.” I said with a smirk.

“Ah.” She said and went in the car. Dongwoon closed the door and went over the driver’s seat and went in.

“So where are we heading to?” He asked.

“To the mall nearest here.” Sunmi replied.

“Oh, ok!” Dongwoon said smiling.

“So why aren’t you with Doojoon and Hyunseung?” Sunmi asked.

“We just remembered that you two don’t know how to drive and still have to call your driver so Hyunseung hyung and I volunteered but in the end I won.” He said laughing.

“Won?” Sunmi said.

“Yup. We did a rock, paper, scissors and who wins will drive for you girls.” He said.

“Oh.” We said. Dongwoon nodded. It was then…so noisy in the car because Dongwoon kept on talking and talking but he’s entertaining so it’s alright. Ahaha.

_ _ _ _ _

Doojoon’s POV

“We can use our show room later.” Hyunseung said.

“Ah. Could you reserve it now?” I said and he nodded. He got his phone and called the information booth of his dance building. After a minute, he ended the call and nodded.

“It’s already reserved.” He said and I nodded.

“Do you think we’ll be successful?” I asked him.

“I’m not sure, but I hope so.” He said. I just sighed.

We arrived where we’ll be meeting Junhyung and he was already there.

“Have you been waiting long?” I asked.

“Yeah. What took you guys long?” Junhyung said as if he really got impatient waiting.

“Oh. We ran into traffic.” Hyunseung said. He nodded.

“What is it that you say is important?” He asked.

“Easy. You’re so excited. Let’s first look where to seat. We can’t just stand while talking. It’ll be tiring.” I said.

“Alright.” Junhyung said and we went to the café just in front where we met. We ordered drinks and before I began talking I looked at Hyunseung and he brought out his phone and pretended to be texting while I spoke but the truth is he was already starting to record our conversation.

“So, we’re already worrying with the relationship with the girls. We ask you. Don’t you want to be in good terms with them because we don’t see an effort from you?” I said trying to be as serious as I could be. Well, I’m serious with the matter, don’t I?

“It’s not that I’m not giving any effort at all. It’s just that—“ I interrupted him.

“Your pride, isn’t it?” I said and he slowly nodded.

“Why can’t you even for sometime forget about your pride?” I said.

“I’m trying, ok?” Junhyung said.

“Ok. Let’s just say you’re trying but are you trying to your best?” Hyunseung said. Junhyung kept quiet.

“We want to ask you something.” I said and he looked at me. “You liked Kimin even before the bet, don’t you?” I asked. It’s really what I observed of him before. I often see him staring at Kimin when it’s break or our free time and Kimin’s there. “Because if not, why did you agree to the bet?” I added.

“I’m not sure, but I see her interesting though.” He said.

“Then it still means that you have a little like for her, ha?” I said.

“Maybe.” Junhyung said.

“But how about now, do you like her?” Hyunseung asked looking up from his phone. Junhyung slowly nodded. “Say it.” Hyunseung said.

“I like her, ok?” Junhyung said, and a smile formed on our lips.

“Great! Then shouldn’t you be moving and have time to talk to her? Remember, it’s already Christmas Eve later.” I said.

“I want to talk to her but I don’t know how.” He said. Hyunseung and I smirked.

“Are you being a coward?” I teased.

“Of course not.” Junhyung said and Hyunseung and I chuckled.

“Then what are you planning to do? Are you just going to sit there and wait for her to approach you? Is that even being a gentleman?” Hyunseung said. Junhyung just looked at us, and after stood up.

“Whoah. Don’t be too excited.” I said pulling him down.

“What? You two are weird. First, you want me to be the one to approach her first, then now you are saying to me that I’m too excited. You two already smell fishy.” Junhyung said. Hyunseung and I smelled ourselves, trying to tease Junhyung. “You know what I mean.” He said in sarcasm. We smirked.

“We’re just joking. We’re just saying that you just wait because we’re already making the first few moves. You just need to follow everything we say, araso?” I said and he raised an eyebrow at me.

“Just say yes.” Hyunseung said.

“Fine. Yes. What is it?” Junhyung asked.

“Good. Five in the afternoon, today, go to Hyunseung’s Dance Studio Building, show room…” I looked at Hyunseung.

“Show Room 1.” Hyunseung said. I nodded.

“Just go there. Don’t even think of not going, ok?” I said.

“What are you guys up to? Is she gonna be there?” He asked.

“If you wanna know then go to the place we told you. For the question if she’s gonna be there, it’s a secret. So we’ll be leaving already. See you.” I said standing up, as well as Hyunseung.

“We expect you there, Junhyung. Hope you won’t disappoint us.” Hyunseung said. Junhyung looked at us smirking.

“Araso, hyungs.” He said. We smiled before walking away.

“Have you recorded it?” I asked Hyunseung without turning to him as we walked.

“Of course.” Hyunseung said as he laughed. “This will be fun.” He said. I smirked.

_ _ _ _ _

Sunmi’s POV

Finally, we reached the mall. We stopped in front of the mall we’re meeting Kimin.

“Thanks for the ride.” I said smiling, taking the seatbelt off of me. He smiled back.

“Anything for my girlfriend.” He said.

“Yah, yah. It’s so cheesy.” Eunmi commented.

“So do you want me to wait for you two? Ah. I’ll just wait here.” He said.

“Aniyo. We might take long. Just go and help them prepare for later.” I said.

“No. I know they can take care of it themselves.” Dongwoon said.

“Yah. Are you two just going to argue there? Kimin’s waiting, remember?” Eunmi said.

“Oh, sorry. Ok. If you want to wait, then wait. Go around the mall to not bore yourself.” I said. He smiled again and nodded.

“Just give me a call after you finish talking with Kimin.” He said as Eunmi and I went down the car.

“Yeah. Sure.” I said. I closed the door and waved to him. He waved back, and we turned to walk in the mall.

“Who will record?” Eunmi asked.

“I’ll just be the one, if you want.” I said. She nodded smiling. We continued walking to the place we’re meeting Kimin. We saw her standing in front of the shop we said to meet and we decided to surprise her. We silently go behind her back and Eunmi covered her eyes.

“Guess who?” Eunmi said as she tried to make her voice sound like a guy’s. It was really funny but I held in my laughter.

“Yah. Eunmi.” Kimin said. Eunmi uncovered her eyes, and Kimin turned to us.

“Hi!” We greeted.

“Hey. What is it important you want to tell me?” She asked.

“Don’t be so excited. Let’s find a place to sit first.” Eunmi said.

“How about at the open garden of the mall?” Kimin said and we nodded. We walked to the garden and sat on a bench.

“You bought so many things ha?” I said looking at the paper bags with her.

“Ah. Ahaha. These are gifts.” She said.

“Oh? Really? Can I see, ha ha?” Eunmi said as she tried to peek inside the paper bags.

“Nope.” Kimin said sticking her tongue out.

“Why?” Eunmi said.

“Of course these are gifts so basically, there is a gift for you.” Kimin said.

“Ok, ok. But when can I get my gift?” Eunmi excitedly said.

“Tomorrow.” Kimin said.

“Oh. Alright.” Eunmi said.

“So what’s this important thing you need to talk with me?” Kimin asked.

“Uhm…” Eunmi looked at me and I just smiled assuring that the recorder is already on. “It’s like this. It’s been days since the fight between the guys and us. We’re wondering if you want to talk to them, and well fix things with them?” Eunmi said. Kimin kept quiet for a while.

“I like to talk to them but do you think they’ll talk to us?” Kimin said.

“Of course they’ll talk to us!” Eunmi said.

“But…” Kimin trailed off.

“Junhyung, right?” Eunmi said and Kimin nodded.

“You know, I said that I already have a boyfriend to them, and even introduced them to him, and you know that it was not true. I’m hesistating to talk to them, especially to him because I lied about having a boyfriend, and they might get mad.” Kimin said. Actually, they’ll feel more happy than mad.

“I thought you know Junhyung? Remember the times when you defend him from us? You will even argue with us.” Eunmi said. “You say that he’s a really fun person when you’re with him and a real gentleman. Also, you say that he’s nice and a really great person. I’m sure he’ll understand.” Eunmi said.

“We also have known Junhyung for the past months we’ve been close to them, and we know that he’ll understand.” I said and Eunmi nodded agreeing. Kimin kept quiet, maybe thinking about what we said.

“Let’s say that Junhyung did play a bet on you but don’t you think that he’s nice to you because he’s really nice and he’s not just pretending to be nice to you? Also, he’s not opening up to you for you to believe in him but because he trusts you, don’t you think that he already changed his motives, Kimin, ha?” Eunmi said. Kimin sighed.

“I understand. But how could I talk to him? I mean, do you think if I talk to him, he’ll talk to me?” Kimin said.

“Uhm… We’re sure he’ll talk to you. Why? Did you even think that he might as well been waiting for you to talk to him?” I said.

“I don’t know.” Kimin said.

“We want to ask you something.” Eunmi said.

“What?” Kimin asked.

“You like Junhyung, right?” Eunmi said.

“I like him but I don’t think he likes me back.” Kimin said. Eunmi and I smiled.

“Do think like that, ok?” Eunmi said. Kimin just looked down. “Ok. Do you want some help?” Eunmi said and Kimin looked at us.

“What?” Kimin asked.

“We prepared something and hope you could come. Later, at the Dance Studio Building near at our house. You know that right?” Eunmi said and Kimin nodded. “Be there at five in the afternoon. We’ll be waiting for you inside the Show Room 1.” Eunmi said and Kimin looked at us weirdly.

“Do you mean you planned something?” Kimin asked.

“Something like that. Just be there, and you’ll know. So we’ll see you later, ok?” Eunmi said and Kimin slowly nodded.

“Ok.” Kimin replied. Eunmi and I smiled.

“So, are you going home first?” I asked.

“Yup. I’ll just leave these at home then I’ll go to the place you’re saying.” Kimin said.

“Ah… Ok. We’ll be leaving first, would that be fine?” I said and she nodded.

“Ok. We’ll go first. We’ll just see you there.” Eunmi said standing up. Kimin and I stood up as well.

“See you.” I said and she nodded. Eunmi and I walked away.

“Do you think she’ll come?” Eunmi asked.

“Of course.” I said. Eunmi nodded. “I’ll call Dongwoon already?” I asked.

“Ah. Yeah, sure.” Eunmi said and I nodded and called Dongwoon to see us already.

_ _ _ _ _

So how's this chapter? Next is the presentation. I know I've been teasing too much. I'll update the next chapter later if I finished typing it or tomorrow. It's like that many of you likes a sequel. Ahaha. So most probably I'll post a sequel for this.

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!