Cooking Is Fun

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Please listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjWi8eoS6C8 Love You Till The End by Popsicle

No One’s POV

“Sir…” A guy who looks in his 50s bowed.

“Oh, you’re here Mr. Lee.”

“Someone told me that you need me here.” The old man said.

“Ah, yes. You know I’m planning to go back to South Korea, right?” The old guy nodded with a smile.

“Should I book already a ticket?” The old man said.

“Exactly.”

“Ok sir. But who will take over here?” The old man said.

“I’ll not be taking a long stay in Korea, but KiJae would take over while I’m away.”

“Oh, ok. I understand. What flight do you want to take?”

“The earliest flight for tomorrow, as much as possible, I want a flight before the dawn.” The old man smiled.

“You’re going to go back for her?” The old man said and he nodded smiling. “Ohh… I remember the days when you guys used to play and how you protect her from bullies.” The old man said and smiled. It made him smile as he, too, remembered.

“I’m excited to meet her again.” He said and the old man chuckled.

“Do you plan to confess to her already?”

“Uhm… Maybe… Still in consideration.” He replied.

“Ok. I’ll book a flight already.” The old man bowed and left the room.

“Thank you.” He said and turned his seat around.

_ _ _ _ _

Junhyung’s POV

We just finished eating dinner and went back to our rooms.

“What are your plans?” Hyunseung asked as we were left in the room as Yoseob was in the girls’ room, playing around. Geez…

“I’m still thinking about it.” I replied as I drank my wine. We are at the balcony of our room.

“I know it’s complicated.” Hyunseung hyung said.

“Very complicated.” I said as I leaned on the railings of the balcony and sighed seeing smoke come out my mouth out of coldness. “Yoseob…he’s right about saying that we have forgotten about the whole bet.” I said smirking.

“I can’t even remember who started the whole bet.” Hyunseung hyung said laughing. “Who was it again?” Hyunseung hyung asked turning to me.

“I can’t remember. What I only remember is that we were talking about Kimin that time during break after seeing her waiting again for the other three girls. Was it Kikwang?” I said looking at him beginning to think who really started the whole bet. Hyunseung hyung shrugged.

“Well… I think it’s not already important who started the bet because we all agreed to it and already did the bet. But you know what, I don’t think you did that because of the bet.” He said smirking.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I know you have something for Kimin even before.” He said and made me think. Do I really like her even before? I just swirled the goblet of wine I was holding as I looked at it.

“Like the swirling of this liquid, that’s how my head is spinning, confused.” I said.

“I don’t have a say on that. I just hope everything would be ok, soon.” He said. “Anyway, what wish will you ask Kimin?” He asked and I grinned. He shook his head with a smile on his lips.

_ _ _ _ _

Yoseob’s POV

I’m in the girls’ room playing a board game with them. I hope you won’t misunderstand it. I’m not a gay, ok? It’s just I don’t have anything to do in our room since Hyunseung hyung and Junhyung hyung have a serious conversation about the whole bet, and I’m sure of that. I know I’m still included in that bet whatever I do, but if you’ll consider the fact that I don’t like someone from the four girls more than friends, then I’m out of it.

“What do you girls think of us?” I said.” Ah, oh! Of them, I mean.” None of them spoke and when I look up to them from the board game, their cheeks was red, obviously blushing. “Ok… No need. By just looking at your flushed faces, I could tell that...” I stopped and laughed.

“Do…you know…about…” Sunmi said and I quickly shrugged. “But…”

“It’s a secret!” I said as I grinned. They all kept quiet. “Can I ask you girls a question?” I said and quickly shook my head. “Nevermind. Forget I said anything. Let’s continue the game. Whose turn is it?” I said smiling.

“My turn!” Kimin said and shook the dice and let it roll on the table. She moved her character and landed on skip a turn. We just laughed at her. Just then, there was a knock on the door.

“I’ll get it.” Eunmi said and walked to the door and opened it.

“Could I talk to Eunjae?” We heard and I know who it was, and as if the time stopped, we all stopped from what we’re doing and I, as well as Kimin and Sunmi turned to Eunjae. Eunjae smiled and stood up.

“I guess my guy wants to talk to me.” She said as she stood up and walk to the door. I was surprised with what Eunjae said while Kimin, Sunmi, and Eunmi who came to call Eunjae, just smiled.

“That’s the real Eunjae, Yoseob. It just means that we feel comfortable around you.” Kimin commented and I was just able to release a small smile as I turned to the way to the door. After hearing what Kimin said, I’m more troubled if I should tell them about the secret we guys have been keeping—the bet.

_ _ _ _ _

Eunjae’s POV

We went to the mini park in the hotel and it was sure freezing cold. I rubbed my arms hopefully to keep me warm as we walked around. I forgot to put over another jacket since I left the room immediately when I walked to the door. Just then, Kikwang put his jacket over me. I looked up at him and he just smiled. Before I could even speak, he spoke.

“If you worry that I might get cold, don’t even think about it. I’m strong, you know? Not like you…” He said and I glared at him.

“Who told you that I’m worrying that you might get cold? And I’m not weak, ok?” I said as I was about to remove his jacket from me. But then he went behind me and held my shoulder, not allowing me to remove his jacket.

“I’m just joking, ok?” He said smirking and I put down my hand.

“Why did you want to talk to me, anyway?” I asked.

“Nothing. I just want to see you.” He said putting his hand in his pocket.

“O…k…” I said. It was a moment of silence. As the wind blew, I could smell the scent of Kikwang’s perfume, and it lingered in my nose.

“How’d you like the peace offering gift that I gave you?” He said.

“Oh… That… I forgot to thank you about it. Truthfully, I liked it. Thank you.” I said as I smiled.

“Glad you liked it. I really didn’t mean to destroy your DSLR before.” He said.

“It’s already fine. It’s already fixed. Just be thankful that it wasn’t badly destroyed.” I said and he nodded chuckling. “It’s just so important to me so I got mad that easily.” I said and he looked at me curiously.

“Could I know why it is so important to you?” He asked. I hesitated to tell him, but a part of me tells me that I could trust him.

_ _ _ _ _

No One’s POV

Not far from Eunjae and Kikwang, stood a guy; it’s Doojoon. He followed the both of them. He felt pain in his chest but didn’t move even a centimeter when he saw Kikwang hug Eunjae and Eunjae not even budging. He’s afraid, afraid that someone would take Eunjae away from him, again. How much he wanted to enter the scene, he don’t want to be noticed by the two. He sighed before walking away.

_ _ _ _ _

Kikwang’s POV

“Want to wander around?” I asked.

“Where?” She asked.

“Uhm… Anywhere you want.” I said.

“But it’s already dark.” She said.

“Nothing’s impossible for me.” I said grinning.

“Uhm… Let’s just go to the entertainment hall.” She said.

“Huh? Why there?” I asked.

“Nothing.” She said.

“Ok then. Even just today, let me act as a good boyfriend.” I said grinning and she just giggled.

“Ok. If you say so… Let me act as a good girlfriend even just today.” She said giggling. I just smiled and we went to the entertainment lobby.

_ _ _ _ _

Doojoon’s POV

“Where did you go?” Junhyung asked as I met him at the hotel’s lobby.

“Ah… Nothing. Why are you here?” I asked.

“Just wandering around.” He said and I nodded. “Have you thought of the wish?” He asked and I shook my head.

“How about you?” I asked.

“Not yet, but I have an idea.” He said.

“What is it?” I asked and he grinned. He told me his idea and a smile formed on my lips.

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

“We already thought of the wish.” Junhyung said as we were resting from playing at the skating rink the next day.

“What is it?” I asked.

“We want you two to cook something for us.” Doojoon said.

“Bwoh?!” Both me and Eunjae exclaimed.

“Are you kidding us?” Eunjae said.

“No. Why would we?” Doojoon said.

“But where are we going to cook?” I asked.

“We already prepared everything.” Junhyung said and Doojoon nodded in agreement.

“But what if the food won’t taste good?” I asked once again.

“If you’re worrying about that, it’s perfectly fine. We are the one who asked you to cook for us anyway.” Doojoon said. Eunjae and I looked at each other.

“Are you sure you’re letting us cook?” Eunjae said.

“Uhuh.” The two nodded.

“Ok. Just don’t blame us if our food won’t taste as good as you think.” I said and they both nodded.

“Are we cooking now?” Eunjae asked.

“Uhm… Just cook hours before dinner.” Junhyung said. I looked at my watch and it was already three in the afternoon.

“What time are we cooking?” I asked Eunjae.

“Let’s just start at five.” She said and I nodded. The two smirked. I just hope this cooking would be successful.

_ _ _ _ _

At five, Doojoon and Junhyung led us to the hotel’s main kitchen. We looked at the silver utensils, equipments, and ingredients prepared on the table. I gulped as I thought how bad I am in cooking.

“So we’re going to leave you already. Don’t worry because someone will come to guide you two. Just wait for them, ok?” Doojoon said.

“Bwoh? Them?” Eunjae asked but Doojoon just waved and the two of them left the room. Eunjae sighed and looked at the ingredients on the table.

“What are we going to do with these ingredients?” I asked as I looked at Eunjae.

“I think it’s better if we wait for the persons Doojoon is saying because we might just waste these ingredients.” Eunjae said.

“You have a point.” I said and we just sat on the stools and waited for the persons Doojoon was saying, and just wandered around the kitchen.

Ten minutes had already passed. I sighed loudly as I put air on my mouth, making it look like an inflated balloon. Just then, the door swung open and our mouths opened wide.

“Unnies!” The both of us shouted and they just smiled.

“Shall we begin?” Eunjae and I smiled and nodded.

_ _ _ _ _

Junhyung’s POV

We peeked in through the small window at the door and saw Kimin and Eunjae having fun with the four SNSD members.

“You thought of a great idea, really, hyung.” I said smiling.

“Of course.” He said sounding boastful but I just smirked.

“But do you really think it’ll taste good?” I asked with an uncertain look. Doojoon hyung shrugged.

“I just hope so. Let’s just wait for them to finish cooking, and there, we’ll know.” He said and we both laughed.

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

Taeyeon unnie, Hyoyeon unnie, Sooyoung unnie, and Seohyun-ssi we’re the one who came and helped us cook because according to Taeyeon unnie, the other members have a schedule. Cooking with them was so much fun. We were not all good at cooking but still we were able to cook a worthy to eat food. Ahaha.

“We’re done cooking!” Hyoyeon unnie clapped. We all clapped for a job well done.

“Can I ask something?” Eunjae said and she looked at me. I nodded with a smile. “We actually plan to bake a cake for them but we like to make it this time by our own skills in baking.” Eunjae said.

“Uhm…” They smiled and nodded.

“Ok. We will just watch you guys cook and eat the extra food that we cooked.” Sooyoung unnie said and we laughed.

“Araso unnie. Thank you.” Eunjae and I smiled.

“How about you two start? You only have barely an hour left to bake.” Seohyun said. Eunjae and I nodded and started preparing all the materials and ingredients we need.

“Should we bake a cake for everyone?” I asked and Eunjae thought for a moment.

“I think that would be much better.” She said and I nodded. We then started making the cake.

As we were baking, the SNSD unnies are chatting with us as they ate the extra food at the counter, and as we waited for the cake to be baked, we started to clean up and wash the utensils and materials we used in cooking as we chatted with the unnies.

“Unnies are sure busy with schedules, eh?” Eunjae said and they nodded.

“Really. But it’s fine as long as we make our fans happy with our music.” Taeyeon unnie said smiling.

“That’s why we idolize you, unnies.” I said and they smiled.

“Let’s not talk about us since we have been talking about works. How about you guys? How’s school?” Hyoyeon unnie said.

“And love life.” Sooyoung unnie added.

“School…is just fine.” Eunjae said.

“And love life?” Taeyeon unnie asked.

“Uhm… No love life.” Eunjae and I said grinning.

“Really? No love life? But why are you cooking for Doojoon and Junhyung?” They teased. I felt my cheeks turn warm and when I turned to Eunjae, she was blushing.

“Oh… You two are obviously in love.” Seohyun teased.

“Believe our maknae. She’s also in love with Yonghwa-ssi.” Hyoyeon unnie teased back. Seohyun just shyly smiled.

“But honestly, are you dating the two boys?” Sooyoung unnie asked.

“Of course not!” Eunjae and I exclaimed and they just stared at us with unconvinced look.

“Really. We’re just friends with them.” Eunjae said.

“But for them, are you sure that you two are only friends?” Taeyeon unnie said. “I’ve known Doojoon for a long time and I can see that he has something for you, Eunjae-ah.” Eunjae blushed with that. Luckily, they don’t know Junhyung that much so most likely, they would intrigue Eunjae the most. I just quietly stood beside Eunjae and didn’t say a word.

“And you Kimin, what’s your relation with Junhyung? It seems like something is going on with you two.” Hyoyeon unnie said and I felt my heart skip a beat as she mentioned that something is going on between me and Junhyung without a reason.

“Yeah, yeah! There is sure something between her and Junhyung! Actually, they have been dating for almost a month now!” Eunjae said that made me shrink. Why the heck did she say that for? Is it because I didn’t help her when the unnies were teasing her? Taeyeon unnie, Hyoyeon unnie, Sooyoung unnie, and Seohyun looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

“That’s not true! We’re not dating, really! Actually, it’s Doojoon and Eunjae who are dating!” I said and Eunjae looked at me. I stuck my tongue on her.

“That’s not true! I’m not dating…him!” Eunjae said and the unnies and Seohyun just laughed at us.

“You two are just showing us that you like the two guys. You are both so defensive even though we’re just teasing and joking around.” Taeyeon unnie said laughing with Hyoyeon unnie, Sooyoung unnie, and Seohyun.

“But really—“

*TING*

The oven rang and we turned to the oven.

“The cake!” Eunjae and I said as we rushed to the oven and opened it. We released a sigh of relief when we saw the cake just fine and not over baked.

“This two is just so funny.” Sooyoung unnie said with a soft chuckle. We put the cake out the oven and placed it on the counter.

“Let’s decorate it!” I said and Eunjae nodded.

We started by placing icings then other decorations before writing on the cake using blue icing. Merry Christmas chingudeul! Saranghaeyo! – Lee Kimin and Lee Eunjae

“Done!” We exclaimed.

“Let us see.” The unnies and Seohyun said as they looked at the cake we made and decorated.

“Uhm… Looks yummy.” Taeyeon unnie said as she reached for the icing to obviously dip her fingers on the cake’s icing but Eunjae pulled the cake.

“This is for our friends.” Eunjae said.

“But shouldn’t we get a payment for the help we offered?” Taeyeon unnie pouted.

“We’ll just make another cake for all the SNSD unnies.” I said and they smiled.

“That’s a promise, ok?” Eunjae and I nodded with a smile plastered on our face.

“Ok then. We’ll already leave and enjoy our one day leave from schedules.” Taeyeon unnie said. Eunjae and I nodded.

“Thank you for the help!” We bowed to them.

“It’s nothing.” They said smiling before they left the kitchen.

“So… Shall we call Doojoon and Junhyung?” Eunjae said.

“It’s already seven. They might be there already.” I said looking at my phone. Eunjae nodded.

“Let’s clean up for five minutes and serve this. I think they could wait even for a few minutes, right?” Eunjae said and I nodded. We started cleaning up and placed the food at the rolling-steel-like table. We finished after ten minutes and also received a text from Junhyung already. Guys who seemed to be waiters entered the kitchen and offered to assist us. As we reach the eating hall, it was only Doojoon and Junhyung which surprised us.

“Why aren’t there any people besides us?” Eunjae asked looking around.

“We already reserved this restaurant for two hours.” Doojoon replied smiling.

“What?! Why did you do that for?” Eunjae said.

“Because we like to eat the food you two made for us quietly, and have this hall for the four of us only.” Junhyung replied. We weren’t able to speak and were just touched with what they said.

“So, shall we start?” Doojoon said grinning. Eunjae and I looked at each other before we breathe in then out. The waiters placed the food in front of them.

Junhyung’s POV

After the waiters placed the plate of food down on the table, Doojoon hyung and I looked at each other before slowly took a bite from the food they cooked. 

_ _ _ _ _

No One’s POV

“Excuse me. Why is the restaurant temporarily closed?” A girl asked.

“Someone reserved it for two hours. It will open up after two hours.” A guy in charge said. The girl looked at her two girl friends before turning to the guy again.

“May I know who reserved it?” She asked.

“Sorry but I was ordered not to tell.” The guy in charge said.

“Why?” The other girl asked.

“That was the order given to me.” The guy said.

“Please… We promise not to tell anyone.” The first girl bashed her eyelashes.

“Sorry but I really can’t tell.” The guy replied. The girls scoffed and turned to leave when they saw familiar figures. They quickly hid at the sides and watched them. It was Hyunseung and the others.

“Why are they here?” The girl who hadn’t spoken said.

“How the heck would we know?” The first girl said.

“Doojoon and Junhyung isn’t with them, and as well as the two nerds, Kimin and Eunjae. Could it possibly be that…” The second girl said as they looked at each other.

“No way!” They screamed but quickly ran away when Hyunseung and the others and the guy in charge looked at them.

“Weird girls.” Dongwoon said as Sunmi slap him at the shoulder and the others laugh.

The guy in charge let them in and they all eat dinner together, sharing the food Kimin and Eunjae cooked that were according to Doojoon and Junhyung tasted good, and shared the cake Kimin and Eunjae made especially for them.

_ _ _ _ _

I updated another chapter, and another teaser for the new character! He'll show after a chapter! I'm thinking if I'm going yo put up a picture or poster for the new character. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter.