Hit The Ball | Winter Vacation Plans

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Please Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JDabJp7Jbw Ready Go by B2ST/BEAST

Doojoon’s POV

I told our butler that four girls are going here and to lead them to the entertainment room as soon as they come. Us, the guys, prepared some snacks and waited for them at the entertainment room. Junhyung, Hyunseung, and Kikwang played the billiards while Yoseob and Dongwoon played the Play Station 3. What I did is just watch them as I ate popcorn.

Half an hour already passed after we’ve arrived at our house when someone knocked on the door, and walked down the stairs. We all turned to the stairs and found our butler standing there.

“Are they here?” I asked as I approached him.

“Yes sir.” He replied.

“Ok. Let them in, and thank you.” I said and he nodded then bowed before going up the stairs. “Yo…” I said as Eunjae walked down first followed by Eunmi, Sunmi, then Kimin. They just stood in front of the staircase.

“There aren’t fangirls here, right?” Eunmi said and we laughed.

“Of course. You’re safe here, don’t worry.” I said as I motioned them to the couches. They just sat on the couches not speaking. “Why are you girls so quiet?” I said as I got some drinks from the refrigerator. “Yah, you boys, stop playing and assist them.” I said and they all stopped what they were doing.

“Wanna play, Kimin?” Yoseob said.

“Ah… S…Sure.” Kimin replied.

“Yah, Yoseob, know who you’re talking to.” Hyunseung said then smirked.

“Yeah, right.” He said as he handed Kimin the third controller.

“Want to play?” Dongwoon said to Sunmi and Sunmi nodded. Dongwoon then handed Sunmi the other controller. “What do you girls want to play?” Yoseob said.

“Car racing.” Kimin said and Sunmi nodded.

“Oho… I see that Kimin plays these kinds of games, eh.” I said as I walked to the table in the middle of the couches they are sitting on then placed the glasses of juice down.

“Ah… Yeah.   I usually play this with my brother.” She said and I nodded. They started the game and we just watched them as they played. We destructed Yoseob and Dongwoon to let Kimin and Sunmi win but even though, I can see that Kimin and Sunmi is really experienced at playing car racing games that even without our help, they would win.

“Yah! Why do you guys keep disturbing us? Look, we lose!” Yoseob said as he pouted.

“Better luck next time, kiddo.” Hyunseung said as he ruffled Yoseob’s hair.

“I want to play Tekken.” Junhyung got the controller from Yoseob then sat at the other end of the other sofa, opposite from Kimin. Junhyung turned to Kimin, as well as Kimin then smiled. “And I want to fight with Kimin.” Junhyung said.

“Yah. Why a girl?” Kikwang said.

“Just see.” Junhyung said as he got the Tekken CD case from the shelf then got the CD out then placed it in. “How ‘bout it, Kimin?” Junhyung said as he looked at Kimin.

“Are you sure you’re going to beat me?” Kimin said.

“Haven’t I beaten you already?” Junhyung said.

“Ok then.” Kimin said.

“Ohoho… Now, we will witness a Tekken game between our Poppin’ Dragon Junhyung and our…friend Kimin!” Yoseob said and we all laughed at him. I threw popcorn on him and he just got it then ate it. The game then began with Kimin’s character stepping backwards while Junhyung’s character advanced towards her. Junhyung’s character attacked Kimin’s character but Kimin’s character blocked it then attacked back.

“Who would’ve thought that Kimin’s good at this kind of games?” Hyunseung said.

“More than good. She’s excellent in this game. From the three of us, no one have beaten her, even once.” Eunjae said then chuckled.

“Aha. This will be a hot fight then.” I said.

Kimin’s POV

The game already started. The game is also just like our game in the arcades except that our friends are watching us. I know it might be kind of embarrassing for a girl like me to play such games, but this game is one of my all time favourites. Now, should I let myself be beaten by Junhyung?

“K.O.” Ok. I think not.

“Ahaha! Junhyung got beaten by a girl!” Dongwoon teased then stepped away from Junhyung.

“Aish. She always does.” He said that made us all laugh. “Let’s play billiards. There, I’ll beat you.” Junhyung said as he placed the controller down. I don’t know how to play it but know you’re going to push the ball to the pockets and all. Yeah, push.

“Let’s team up. Five people each group since we are ten.” Doojoon said.

“But we don’t know how to play it.” Eunjae said.

“We’ll teach you how.” Doojoon said as he held Eunjae’s hand then pulled her up the couch.

“Doojoon hyung and Dongwoon should decide the team ups by rock paper scissors.” Yoseob said. They then played the rock paper scissors and every time Doojoon or Dongwoon wins, they pick one person to be in their team.

“Eunjae.”

“Kimin.”

“Sunmi.”

“Hyunseung.”

“Eunmi.”

“Kikwang.”

“Yoseob.”

“I’ll have Junhyung hyung then.” Dongwoon said ending team members’ selection. On Doojoon’s group, Eunjae, of course, me, Kikwang, and Yoseob are in while on Dongwoon’s group, Sunmi, another obvious choice, Eunmi, Hyunseung, and Junhyung.

“How are we going to play this?” Eunjae whispered to me as we both stood at one edge of the billiard table.

“Dunno.” I whispered back.

“So, let the game begin!” Yoseob cheerful announced.

Kikwang went first for our team as for the other team, Hyunseung went first. Doojoon did toss coin to determine who will first play and it’s our team. But before Kikwang could start to hit the ball, Junhyung spoke up.

“Let’s give a punishment to the group who’ll lose. In that way, it’ll be more fun.” Junhyung said smirking.

“Great idea. Ok. Is it ok with everyone?” Doojoon said and I looked around to know if Eunmi and Sunmi also agreed because I know Eunjae would, and they did. I just nodded so I won’t be an ‘others’ because everyone agreed.

So the game started for real. Kikwang was able to shoot one ball so he got another round, but that time around, he wasn’t able to shoot a ball to it was Hyunseung’s turn.

“Damn.” Kikwang said as he stood aside and let Hyunseung have his turn. Hyunseung positioned himself before, dang! He shot the ball in the pocket. He again aimed another ball and once again, it went in.

“Yah. Leave some ball for us.” Yoseob whined while others just laughed.

“Arasooooo.” Hyunseung said and missed the next ball.

“Let’s try on girls.” Doojoon said and Eunjae glared at him.

“You can do it.” I heard Doojoon said to Eunjae in a whisper. I heard it because I was just closely beside Eunjae. I smiled and decided to give Eunjae courage as well even though I don’t know if I would able to encourage myself if it’ll be my turn.

“You can do it!” I said to Eunjae.

“See, even your best friend is encouraging you. Don’t worry. I’ll guide you.” Doojoon said and made an assuring smile. “So?” Doojoon said and Eunjae turned to me and to Eunmi and Sunmi and we all just gave her a nod.

“Ok, ok! Stop the drama already! And get a room please.” Kikwang shouted and Eunjae glared at him while he just smirked.

“You owe me Yoon Doojoon after this.” Eunjae stuck her tongue out on Doojoon and Doojoon just chuckled. Doojoon then taught Eunjae the right position on hitting the ball and holding the stick.

“Ok, good.” Doojoon said.

“Woot!” Yoseob shouted, obviously teasing. “He’s your best friend Doojoon, be careful.” Yoseob said and Hyunseung nudged him while laughing.

“I know right?” Doojoon said not turning to him.

“Ok. Now, give our team a point, araso?” Doojoon said as he stepped back.

“Hwaiting!” I said to Eunjae then giggled. I can see her hand shaking but full of enthusiasm to hit the ball inside a pocket. Ok… Hana, tul, set…shoot! She shot it in the pocket. (It’s just fifteen inches from the pocket.)

“Great!” Doojoon said as he clapped. The rest of us also clapped while Kikwang frowned. I’m really sensing something from Kikwang but I still won’t tell it until I confirm it.

“Whew.” Eunjae sighed.

“Another round, Eunjae.” Hyunseung said and Eunjae gave him a tired look.

“You already did it, so you can do it again.” Doojoon encouraged as he helped Eunjae to position again before, I’m sure she intentionally did it, hit the ball not that hard for it to enter one pocket.

“You did that intentionally, right?” I whispered to Eunjae as she stood beside me. She grinned. “Tch… But I know you love it, right?” I whispered again as I nudged her playfully.

“Love what? I was shaking there, tensed that I won’t be able to shoot the ball inside a pocket.” She said in a whisper. I just giggled.

So it was the other groups turn. It was Dongwoon’s turn and he just shot one ball inside a pocket. It was our turn again and Yoseob was our representative. Yoseob shot a ball inside a pocket and failed on the next. It was the other groups turn then. It was Sunmi and Dongwoon helped her.

“Are you sure she’ll be able to shoot a ball with you teaching her?” Junhyung said in a joke and Dongwoon glared at him.

“Of course!” He said and helped Sunmi position. After Dongwoon stepped back, it took three seconds before Sunmi finally hit the ball and it entered a pocket. “See, told you!” Dongwoon proudly said and helped Sunmi again to position. Sunmi failed to shoot it so it was our turn again.

“Let’s try Kimin.” Doojoon said as he stood beside me and smiled.

“B-Bwoh?” I said. Oh no. Not me.

“I know you can do it. Just give it a try.” Doojoon said. I gulped before finally nodding. I heard Eunjae chuckling as Doojoon handed me the stick.

“I’ll teach her.” Yoseob said then grinned. As Yoseob was helping me to position and taught me how to hit the ball, Doojoon spoke.

“Junhyung, be careful not to hit anyone with that, araso?” Doojoon said jokingly as he smirked. Junhyung glared at him while Dongwoon, Hyunseung, Sunmi, and Eunmi moved a step away from Junhyung.

“Yah. It was just a joke! Why would I hit you guys?” Junhyung said annoyed while the others laughed.

“You know why.” Yoseob said as he looked up to Junhyung and Junhyung just hissed turning away. Yoseob smirked. “Ok. There you go. You can do it. Hwaiting!” Yoseob said as he stepped away to give space for me to hit the ball.

“Ok. Here goes nothing.”

Junhyung’s POV

Aish. If ever I’ll hit someone, it’ll be Doojoon hyung. He kept on teasing me. It was obvious! I won’t deny I got jealous watching Yoseob teach Kimin but why the heck would I hit someone just because I’m damn jealous? Yoseob cheered on Kimin as he stepped back away to give Kimin some space. I watched her aim the ball and finally hit it, making it enter a pocket. Uhm…

“I’m a really good teacher!” Yoseob proudly said while the rest laughed at his silliness. He then stepped near Kimin and helped her again position, and left her after. Kimin missed it but it’s ok for a first timer and a beginner.

It was our team’s turn then. Eunmi was our representative and Hyunseung was the one who helped and taught her. Like the other girls, she shot one ball in the pocket then missed the second. It was then the other team’s turn. Doojoon hyung was their representative and I grinned.

“Doojoon hyung, look!” I said then quickly repositioned the ball he should hit to look as if he accidentally hit it. “Aw… You hit the ball hyung!” I said while the others chuckled, riding on my prank.

“What?” Doojoon hyung said turning to me, then turned to the place where the ball was and didn’t find it there. “What the… Junhyung…” He said glaring at me. I just laughed at him as the rest were.

“Just having fun hyung.” I said as I placed the ball back in place. He hissed at me then positioned hitting the ball and shooting it inside the pocket. He then aimed another ball then hit it inside a pocket. He missed the third one so it was our team’s turn again. I was the only one left in our team to hit so I went as our team’s representative. I positioned to hit a ball, and hit it. It went in a pocket. I then aimed for the other balls and hit it all consecutively.

“So we won.” I said pulling back the stick and holding it vertically.

Kimin’s POV

“Yeah, fine.” Doojoon said.

“No!” Yoseob said.

“What’s the punishment?” Eunjae asked to Doojoon and Doojoon shrugged. Junhyung grinned.

“Lemon.” Junhyung said and our eyes widened.

“What?!” Kikwang said. “That’s so sour!”

“Ok then. Wanna drink beer as the punishment?” Junhyung said.

“Just lemon.” Yoseob said. Junhyung mischievously grinned as he looked at Doojoon.

“Hyung, I know you have lemon. May I have two?” Junhyung said and Doojoon sighed. He went up the stairs while we started to prepare our tongue for the sour taste of the lemon. In about five minutes, Doojoon came back with a plate on his hand and on it are sliced lemons. He handed it to Junhyung.

“Ok. Who wants to go first?” Junhyung said as he grinned. “Oh. Nevermind. Doojoon hyung…” Junhyung said as he got a slice of lemon and walked towards Doojoon. Doojoon gulped.

“Yah. Don’t dare squeezing it so much.” Doojoon said and Junhyung just smiled. Doojoon tilt his head upwards while Junhyung squeezed it, hard. Doojoon pushed him away while Junhyung just laughed.

“Yummy, eh?” Junhyung teased and Doojoon got a juice and drank it.

“Could I try?” Sunmi said. Me and Eunjae looked at her and she just smiled.

“Sure. Each one of us would have a try.” Junhyung said as he threw the lemon he used in the trashcan. Sunmi grinned then got a slice of lemon. Eunjae and I backed away as we know Sunmi would go either to one of us. We already ran as Sunmi followed us.

“Got ya.” Kikwang said as he held Eunjae. Eunjae resisted on opening as she struggled to get out of Kikwang’s grip.

“Yah. Lee- Yuck.” Sunmi squeezed the lemon inside Eunjae’s mouth. Eunjae coughed as she reached for a glass of juice. Kikwang laughed and Eunjae glared at him. Kikwang just stuck his tongue out on Eunjae.

“Ok. My turn.” Hyunseung said. He grinned widely as he walked towards Kikwang. Kikwang ran but was quickly got by Doojoon. Kikwang had his mouth tightly closed while Hyunseung tried opening it. Junhyung came and helped him pinch Kikwang on the cheeks hard for Kikwang to open his mouth.

“Ok, ok. Aw. Stop pinching my cheeks.” Kikwang said as Junhyung stopped pinching his cheeks. He opened his mouth and Hyunseung squeezed the lemon inside his mouth. Kikwang rubbed his cheeks as soon as Doojoon let go of him. His cheeks were red from pinching.

“I’ll go next.” Eunmi said as she got a slice of lemon. I stepped backwards as Eunmi walked towards me but was surprised when someone held me. It was Junhyung. “Ok. Open your mouth.” Eunmi said as she grinned.

“Do I have a choice?” I said then opened my mouth and Eunmi squeezed the lemon.

“Bleh.” I said as I stuck my tongue out.

“Ok. Last but not the least- Yang Yoseob where do you think you’re going?” Dongwoon said as he quickly ran towards Yoseob who was on his way to the stairs. Dongwoon chased him while Yoseob ran. We just laughed at them. After some minutes, Dongwoon and Yoseob came back to the entertainment room. We just sat at the couches while we rested just eating some popcorn and chips and drinking. Until now, my tongue feels quite numb.

“Is your tongue ok?” Junhyung asked as he sat beside me.

“Ah. It’s ok.  It’s still quite numb though.” I said. He just chuckled. “How did your test results went anyway?” I asked. He smiled.

“Good.” He said.

“Really? Chukahae.” I said and he nodded.

“Oh, guys. I have a something to say.” Dongwoon said and all attention turned to him. “I’ve thought that since it’s already winter break, why won’t we have a vacation together?” He said.

“It’s a nice idea.” Hyunseung said.

“But aren’t there any, you know, we just don’t want it to happen again.” Eunmi said.

“Don’t worry. We’ll take care of it.” Doojoon said.

“So does that mean everyone approves?” Dongwoon said and everyone nodded.

“Where are we going and how many days?” Yoseob asked.

“Since its winter, don’t you think it’ll be fun going to a ski resort?” Sunmi suggested.

“Yeah, I agree.” Dongwoon said.

“Why wouldn’t you?” Doojoon said teasing. Dongwoon stuck his tongue out on Doojoon.

“How many days are we staying there?” Junhyung asked.

“A week?” Dongwoon said.

“I still have work to do tomorrow until Monday. If it’s ok, I’ll just follow there.”

“Let’s just go there on Tuesday so we could go all together.” Eunmi said. Tuesday… I started counting. So we’re going to stay there until next week Monday. Uhm… As long as it won’t be until Christmas Eve, it’s ok.

“So, is that ok with everyone?” Dongwoon asked and all thought for a while before nodding.

“I’ll just get everything ready.” Doojoon said.

“I’ll help.” Eunjae said.

“But you have work, right?”Doojoon said.

“I could still somehow get time for it, right?” Eunjae said and Doojoon nodded while smiling.

“Alright. So everything is set now. We’ll just see each other on Tuesday, ok?” Dongwoon said.

“I’m so excited!” Yoseob said.

“I’ll just text or call you guys of what time we’ll be leaving and all the necessary things to know, so don’t leave your cell phone and let your cell phone be off or out of battery or in a silent mode.” Doojoon said.

“Neh…” We said. After, we went to our own houses. I wonder how our vacation would go with the campus kingkas.

_ _ _ _ _

An update up! Was it still short? This was supposed to be in chapter 24 but I still haven't finished this part yesterday when I posted chapter 24 so I just placed it on chapter 25.

So they'll be having their winter break! I know, I know. You guys are thinking that winter is almost over, but I hope you don't mind. I'll try to finish the winter vacation parts later so I could post it all tomorrow because, again, I'll be away for maybe 2-3 days. Also, I want to post it up before December ends so somehow, it's still on the month of Christmas. Ehehe.

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!