Voice Of My Heart

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Please listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOYyGIo1Gtk&feature=related Voice Of My Heart by Infinite

Eunjae’s POV

I lazily got up from bed the next morning. I still have a photo shoot today with Kikwang but in a different location. My body feels heavy every time I think that I’ll be working with him today, again. Just then, Doojoon’s words ringed my head. Say sorry to him? Still in consideration.

_ _ _ _ _

Kikwang’s POV

I intentionally woke up late. It’s already nine in the morning and the photo shoot starts in thirty minutes. It’s her fault why I woke up late. She kept me up because of thinking of her. Damn it Kikwang. It’s also your fault for thinking of her and keeping yourself up so late. Yesterday… Aish. Just stop thinking about it Kikwang, please. *sigh*

_ _ _ _ _

Eunjae’s POV

I got to the photo shoot location but only the crew and staffs were there, no sign of Kikwang yet. Where is he now? Don’t tell me he intentionally made himself late today to get back on me. Aish. And Doojoon tells me to say sorry to him? No way I’ll be saying sorry to him now.

“Kikwang’s not yet arriving.” Ms. Yoo, the designer, said as she approached me.

“Ah. Neh. I think he woke up late or was stuck in traffic.” I said giving out a small smile.

“You really know, eh?” She said as she giggled.

“Huh? Ani. I just…guess it’s the reason.” I said feeling my face heat up.

“Ahaha. I’m just joking. You’re turning red.” She said as she laughed. I just looked down feeling embarrassed. “Aren’t you two friends? I heard you two are even schoolmates with Doojoon-ssi.” Ms. Yoo said as she stopped laughing and I nodded.

“But we’re not friends.” I said.

“And why is that?” Ms. Yoo said.

“It’s just that…we don’t get along well.” I said awkwardly laughing.

“Oh… I see… But Kikwang’s a nice guy.” She said and it almost made me puke.

“Oh… Ehehe. Maybe…I need to know him more then.” I said and she nodded.

“I know he’ll be a good guy to you, just give him a chance.” She said as she smiled. She’s really beautiful. I bet if Kikwang doesn’t like her. “Sorry if I’m meddling with your life.” She said then chuckled.

“Ah. No. It’s ok.” I said smiling. “Actually, I’m learning a lot from you.” I said and she just smiled back.

“Oh, he’s here. Kikwang-ssi!” She called and I turned back to see Kikwang in a polo shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. He’s even wearing eyeglasses. Junhyung the second, eh? Just kidding. Kikwang approached us but I just avoided his gaze and turned away.

“Sorry I’m late. I kind of woke up late.” Kikwang said smiling and I almost punch him in the face.

“What’s new?” I whispered.

“It’s ok. Shall we get you ready?” Ms. Yoo said and Kikwang nodded leaving with Ms. Yoo to the stylists. I watched Kikwang walk away with Ms. Yoo. What a…guy. I blew my bangs away as I sat at a mono block chair and took a couple of pictures at the set.

I shoot a couple of pictures already and stopped at Kikwang. He was smiling as he spoke with Ms. Yoo while the stylist’s fix his hair. A feeling I can’t explain rush over me. I shrugged it off then turn somewhere to take another picture.

Kikwang’s POV

My hair was already finished and I was off to change my clothes. I changed to the clothes given to me then walked out the tent set up as the dressing room. I saw Eunjae busy checking her DSLR. A plan entered me. I grinned. I quietly walked to her side then surprised her.

“Boo!” I said and was surprised when she got out off hold to her camera and it fell to the ground. Her eyes widened as she looked at her DSLR on the ground, broken. “Oops. Sorry.” I said. She kneeled on the floor then held her DSLR. She turned to me with teary eyes but with a piercing glare.

“Omo. What happened?” Ms. Yoo said as she approached us then saw the DSLR broken. “What happened to your camera?!” Ms. Yoo said in panic as she sat on her knees beside Eunjae. I could see the anger in Eunjae’s eyes as she looked at me. I’m in trouble again.

Eunjae’s POV

“What will we do now? Should we cancel the photo shoot or continue? Do you have an extra camera?” Ms. Yoo said. I was still in shock to even speak a word.

“We have a back up DSLR here.” A staff said. I breathe in deep as I continued to stare at my broken camera.

“I think we should just continue tomorrow.” Ms. Yoo said. I immediately thought of our winter vacation. It’s the day after tomorrow already. I can’t delay nor cancel it. I’m sure if I won’t go, Kimin, Eunmi, and Sunmi won’t as well go. I breathe in deeply before exhaling.

“No. It’s ok. I’ll just use the back-up DSLR.” I said as wiped my tears away then stood up picking up my DSLR and placed it back in its bag, not wanting to look at its broken lens and screen.

“Are you sure?” Ms. Yoo said with concern and I nodded forcing a smile. “Ok then. Let’s start already.” She said and the staff started moving again.

The photo shoot then started. Though I was hesitating to use the back-up DSLR, I still need to. I tried to avoid Kikwang’s gaze throughout the photo shoot and right before twelve we finished and I quickly packed my things then left the photo shoot site after saying thank you to the staffs and Ms. Yoo.

“Eunjae, wait.” Kikwang said as he held my arm. I shook his hand away but he won’t let go. “Please listen to me.” He said.

“Let go of me. I’m not in the mood to talk to you…after you broke my DSLR.” I said with a cracking voice and in that instant, Kikwang let go of my arm and I walked to my car. Luckily my driver was there all along waiting for our photo shoot to end. I quickly told my driver to drive us to one of our camera technician. If you wonder why I treasure this DSLR camera, it’s because it’s the first DSLR I got. I shouldn’t have brought this instead used one of my other DSLRs.

Kikwang’s POV

I watched Eunjae drive off. I felt guilty for destroying her DSLR. I looked down as I walked towards my car then also drove off.

How could I be so stupid not thinking Eunjae might let go of her DSLR when I surprise her. Damn.

_ _ _ _ _

The next photo shoot day, Eunjae had another DSLR. I’m hesitating to approach her because I know she’s still mad at me. Whenever I try, she always avoids me or moves away. Gosh. I’m going insane. Why on the first place I’m giving attention to her? Who cares if she gets mad at me? Isn’t it at the first place, I want her to get mad at me? *sigh*

Eunjae’s POV

All of us were just on time the next day for the photo shoot. I avoided Kikwang as everyone got ready. It’s already the last photo shoot day so I’m really happy. I already brought my DSLR to one of our camera technician and he said he’ll check if it is still repairable. I hope it is. I really treasure that DSLR.

“Ok. Let’s start.” Ms. Yoo said. Kikwang walked to his position then posed at the camera. He’s wearing a winter outfit. Actually, it’s freezing cold today that I wore four clothes, one after another, and on top of it is a thick coat fitted for winter.

I started taking pictures of him and stopped after a couple of minutes to take a break because it’s really freezing cold. One of the staffs served us hot drinks, such as tea and coffee. I blew on my hand hoping it will warm up somehow. After about ten minutes, we resumed. Kikwang changed to his new outfit and his hairstyle was fixed once again and his make-up was retouched. It took for about thirty minutes. It was already almost eleven. We started the photo shoot again after he finished getting ready.

We finished twelve sharp. Kikwang changed and I took that chance to fix my things then leave. I carefully walked because it was really slippery. Also, many are in the park playing with snow and there are also some cars passing by. I was waiting for my driver when Kikwang called for my name.

“Eunjae!” He shouted and I just crossed to the other side. I was surprised when I heard a loud beep of a car. I froze in my position. I was just surprised when someone got me and brought me to the other side.

Kikwang’s POV

After I finished changing to my clothes, I saw Eunjae waiting for her driver at the sidewalk. I called her name as I got near to her but she ran to the other side. I was surprised when I heard a loud beep of a car. When I turned to the left, I saw a car driving to Eunjae’s way. I turned to Eunjae once again and she just stood there. I turned to the car then to Eunjae again. I ran to Eunjae and brought her to the other side. As we fell to the ground, I felt my head hit a hard thing and everything suddenly went black.

_ _ _ _ _

I woke feeling my head throbbing in pain. I groaned in pain as I tried to sit up. I looked around and saw that I wasn’t in my room; it’s a hospital room.

“Oh, you’re awake.” I looked to my right, and saw Doojoon hyung putting a magazine down and standing up, approaching me.

“What am I doing here?” I asked as I rubbed my head.

“You out after hitting a rock.” Doojoon hyung said.

“Oh… Right.” I said as I groaned in pain once again.

“Stop forcing yourself. And for you to know, you have been sleeping for about seven hours already.” Hyung said and when I turned to the wall clock, it was already seven in the evening.

“I was sleeping that long?” I said and he nodded. I then remembered Eunjae, but before I could ask hyung, he spoke.

“Eunjae was here a while ago. She was actually with you going here. I already let her go home so she could also rest.” He said and I slowly nodded.

“I understand.” I said.

“Should we cancel the trip tomorrow?” He said and I quickly shook my head though I felt a little pain. “Are you sure?” He said.

“Of course. Let’s continue the vacation trip. I’m really looking forward to it.” I said and he stared at me for a while before nodding.

“I’ll first see what the doctor’s says.” He said. “Wait for me here.” He said as he went out the room and after a few minutes, he came back with a doctor. He checked me first before talking to Doojoon hyung and me.

“You could go home already today if you like. Since you didn’t have any internal bleeding after hitting your head, you’re most likely to be alright by tomorrow.” The doctor said and I nodded. We thanked the doctor before he walked out the room.

“See! We can continue the vacation tomorrow!” I said and he nodded.

“But that is if your head won’t hurt by tomorrow.” He said.

“Of course not! Let’s go. I want to go home already. How much is the bill?” I asked as I removed the blanket off of me.

“Eunjae already paid for it.” I was stopped by it.

“Really? What a surprise.” I said smirking and he nodded.

“Let’s go already.” He said walking ahead.

“Yah! Aren’t you even going to help me?” I said as I wore my shoes.

“You can do it, right?” He said looking back then smirking.

“Yeah right.” I rolled my eyes then walked after him. “Oh. I’m hungry. Let’s eat first.” I said grinning.

_ _ _ _ _

No One’s POV

It’s already Tuesday, and everyone was at the meeting place—Doojoon’s house. Eunjae was the first one to reach his house followed by Yoseob then Junhyung. He was immediately followed by Kimin then Eunmi. Hyunseung then came after followed by Sunmi and was followed by Kikwang. It’s only Dongwoon they’re waiting for.

“That guy… Always late.” Junhyung said.

“What’s new?” Hyunseung said laughing. Sunmi just kept quiet with Eunjae and Kimin. Eunjae and Kimin giggled.

“Oh, he’s here.” Kikwang said.

“Do you know what time is it?” Doojoon said approaching him.

“Mian. I kind of got in a traffic jam.” Dongwoon grinned.

“Traffic at this hour? Oh please Dongwoon. It’s only four in the morning.” Hyunseung said.

“Just say you woke up late.” Junhyung said smirking.

“Of course not! I just took long in fixing my things. Aish.” Dongwoon said frowning. Everyone laughed at him.

“Ok, ok. Let’s go already before we really get in a “traffic jam”.” Doojoon said emphasizing “traffic jam”. “Just joking.” Doojoon said patting Dongwoon on the shoulder as he passed by him. Everyone walked out the house to the van Doojoon prepared. As they entered the car, all of the seats had TV on its back.

“Nice van.” Yoseob said as he got in the car.

“I know right?” Doojoon said smirking and going in the car in the driver’s seat. Everyone got in, taking any seat they like.

“Oh, Kimin, seat here!” Yoseob said patting the seat next to him.

“Erm… Ok.” Kimin said sitting next to him.

Junhyung sat next to her that made her feel shiver run down her spine. Eunjae sat at the next row of seats beside the window followed by Kikwang. She didn’t budge nor complained but moved a little to the side where Kikwang wasn’t seating. She still feels guilty because Kikwang almost got internal bleeding from saving her the other day. Hyunseung sat next to Kikwang followed by Eunmi. Dongwoon and Sunmi sat at the last row of seats. Doojoon looked back to them.

“Yah, doesn’t anyone want to seat beside me?” Doojoon frowned. Eunjae looked at the rear mirror to meet eyes with Doojoon but before she could even speak Kikwang held her back. She was surprised by it but didn’t fight back. She just doesn’t have the courage to. “Aish. Fine. Someone would take over the driving later for the first stop, ok? I don’t want to drive for four hours straight.” Doojoon said buckling up his seatbelt before turning the engines on.

“You can do it hyung.” Dongwoon said grinning.

“Dongwoon would take over next!” Doojoon shouted smirking.

“B-Bwoh? I don’t like!” Dongwoon said but Doojoon just ignored him and drove off. “Why do you guys kept on teasing me?” Dongwoon frowned and everyone laughed at him.

_ _ _ _ _

Sorry for the really late update. I have been busy in school because it's already our last grading period so I put much more effort.

So... This chapter, I know, is almost about Kikwang and Eunjae. It's just that I need to put it in already so I can put up the winter vacation chapters and I can't think of any parts for the other couples. But I'll make sure to place some parts for the other couples during the winter vacation.

As what I said at the previous chapter, I'll end the poll on who Eunjae will end up when the next chapter, which is this one, will be posted. So here is the final voting scores:

Doojoon: 27 votes (60%)

Kikwang: 13 votes (29%)

Any of the two would be fine: 4 votes (9%)

Anyone you like: 1 vote (2%)

So it's obvious who won, it's Doojoon! Hurray to those who picked him. But sorry to those who wants Kikwang to end up with Eunjae. I hope it's alright with you. Thank you for voting!

Now, I have something to tell about how long or until when this fanfic would end. As what I estimated there'll only about ten chapters left, if not, it'll only be less than twenty chapters. But (yes, there's a but. hehe.) I'm thinking of a sequel for this. But before that, I'm going to ask you guys if you want a sequel for this. Just comment or post on my profile's wall. I'm also considering making a poll for it.

Anyway, this author's note is already so long, so I'm going to end it already.

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!