Everday I Wish You Were Mine, But Even The Words I Like You I Can't Tell

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Please listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThRXfFhXZd0 Everyday by U-Kiss

Kimin’s POV

I woke up eight in the morning. I sat up from my bed and walked out my room.

“Good mo—What happened to your hair?!” My cousin said as she ran to me. Luckily the cup of coffee she was holding didn’t spill.

“It’s a long story.” I said.

“Then tell me, I want to hear it.” She said.

“Ok. But first, I’m hungry. Can we eat breakfast first before I tell you?” I said and she nodded. We walked down to the kitchen.

“But be quick in eating, ok?” She said and I smirked.

“Alright.” I said. I sat down on the dining table and one of our maids placed breads and two plates of bacon and egg for me and unnie. She was watching me while eating and it makes me feel awkward. I just don’t feel comfortable eating with someone watching me eat. “Stop staring at me while I eat.” I said.

“Be quick on eating then.” She said.                

“I’m already eating fast.” I said. After less than half an hour, I finished eating.

“You’re done eating so tell me already!” She said excitedly.

“Ok.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Let’s talk at the living room.” I said and we walked there. We sat on the couch opposite to each other.

“So?” She said.

“I rebonded my hair because I promised it to my friends that if we found out that Junhyung’s just…playing with me then I will rebond my hair.” I said with a small smile.

“Oh… I’ll not ask more about that Junhyung playing with you. Anyway, who was with you yesterday when you rebonded your hair?” She asked.

“I just went with a friend.” I said.

“Friend? Boyfriend?” She said like teasing.

“Literally, boy friend.” I said. She smirked.

“Really eh? Then who is this ‘boy friend’ of yours?” She asked.

“Someone you met for I think a few times only.” I said.

“Bwoh?” She asked confused.

“You might not remember him already, but his name’s Jiyeob.” I said.

“Jiyeob…Jiyeob…Jiyeob?” She said looking at me and I nodded. “Oh! Your childhood sweetheart!” She said and I slapped her on the shoulder. “Yah, that hurts.” She said.

“He’s not my childhood sweetheart, ok?” I said.

“Then your first love. You can’t deny that to me. I remember you said you like him.” She said with a grin.

“Like who? Noona, you have someone you like again? I mean, you have a new eyecandy guy?” He said sitting with us.

“Yah, you, who taught you that words?” I said.

“You. You always say how your idols are eyecandies.” He said laughing. I smacked him softly on the arm while Ri Rin unnie laughed.

“Psh.” I said.

“So, who’s this guy you like, noona? Could I meet him or even see his picture?” He said.

“I don’t have a current picture of him, though I have an old picture of him. You know, the picture in my room with a guy just taller than me a few centimeters when I was a kid.” I said and he looked up thinking.

“Oh! That one! I remember. Then is he here?” He asked.

“Yup.” I replied.

“In fact, your noona was with him yesterday.” Ri Rin unnie said and I felt myself blush for no definite reason.

“Really? Yah, noona. Maybe he’s already your boyfriend yet you don’t tell us, ha.” He said.

“Of course not. He’s not my boyfriend, and I think he won’t forever be my boyfriend.” I said.

“But you wish he’s your boyfriend, ha ha?” He said in a teasing tone. Ri Rin unnie just laughed.

“Aniyo. Ok. Enough of this. I need to go. I’m going to the mall. Want to come?” I said.

“Nah. I’ll pass for now. I have something to do.” Ri Rin unnie said.

“How about you?” I asked my brother.

“I’m going to play something. Maybe next time.” He said.

“Alright. I’ll be going back to my room now. I’ll just see you later.” I said and they nodded. I took a fast shower and then changed to casual clothes then asked for our driver to drive me to the mall.

_ _ _ _ _

Eunjae’s POV

We reached my house. We both went in, and I led him to the living room where I asked him to wait.

“Wait here. I’ll just get my laptop.” I said and he nodded sitting on the couches. I walked up to my room and got my laptop and my DSLR before going down again. I know we could just make the presentation in my room but I think it would be awkward staying in my room with him alone. You know, he’s a guy and I’m a girl. I set my laptop on the table and opened it.

“Oh. A childhood picture. Isn’t this—“ I mmediately interrupted him.

“Just don’t mind it.” I said opening a folder to cover the wallpaper. It was a childhood picture of me and Doojoon with some of our friends. I don’t know but I just felt like using it as my wallpaper just a few days ago.

“Oh…K…” He said.

“So how would we start the presentation?” I asked.

“Uhm…” He said.

“How about we just place some pictures?” I said looking at the pictures. “So what?” I asked but he didn’t answer. I turned to him and he was staring at me. I felt myself blush and I quickly looked away. “Stop staring at me like that. It freaks me out.” I said.

“Eunjae…” He said.

“Uhm?” I asked not looking at him.

“I have…something to say.” He said.

“What is it?” I asked though I’m not sure whether I like to hear what he wants to say.

“I…I...like…” He said stuttering.

“You like what?” I asked. I heard him breathe in deep and loudly sigh.

“I like…someone.” He said and I turned to him with an eyebrow raised.

“Then?” I asked with a soft chuckle.

“Then I can’t confess to her.” He said.

“Why are you saying that to me?” I said with a playful smirk.

“I’m saying this to you because I know you can help me with my confession to the girl I like.” He said.

“Why me?” I asked.

“Just because.” He said. I just giggled.

“Ok. Then why can’t you confess to her?” I asked.

“Because I know she likes someone else.” He said.

“Bwoh? I don’t know a guy like you even hesitates to ask a girl out.” I said with a smirk while choosing pictures.

“How’d you say so?” He asked.

“It’s because you are somehow good looking, and you’re somehow again, nice and gentleman.” I said with a grin.

“Yah, why is there always need to have somehow, eh?” He said. I just laughed. “It’s just that the guy she likes is one of my friends and I know that he likes her back, and not because I’m not handsome or what. Of course I know I’m handsome, ya’ know?” He said in a boasting tone.

“Really, eh?” I said laughing.

“Yeah! Want to see my abs, ha?” He said.

“No, thanks. I’ve seen that couple of times already during the shoot.” I said laughing.

“Tsk.” He said.

“Anyway, then you are saying that you’re picking your friend over that girl you like?” I said looking at him.

“Not really, but what if you’re in my place, what will you do?” He asked.

“Uhm… My friend, maybe, because I’m not just making my friend happy with the person she likes but also my friend.” I said.

“Psh. You can say that because you are not really in my position.” He said.

“That’s why don’t ask me. I can’t help you that much with that love problem of yours, you know.” I said.

“Anyway, I’ll take what you said.” He said, and I nodded.

“Who’s that girl you like, and is the guy one of the five guys?” I asked out of my curiosity.

“Uhm… Actually…it’s—“

“Excuse sir, ma’am, a guy named Yoseob is outside. Would I let him in?” Our butler said.

“Ah, yeah, sure.” I said. “Thank you.” I said with a smile. He nodded and bowed before leaving.

“So what were you saying again? It’s?” I asked.

“Ah. I also forgot. I’ll just tell you some other time.” He said with a grin.

“Psh. Making excuses. Araso, araso.” I said before Yoseob entered.

“Hello!” He cheerfully greeted.

“Hey. Is the pictures with you?” I asked, and he nodded sitting beside me.

“How’s it doing?” He asked.

“I already started it.” I said.

“Oh, great.” He said.

Kikwang’s POV

I was about to say to Eunjae already who the girl I like is, if not just Yoseob suddenly came. Aish. Anyway, maybe it’s really not the right time still. A little more wait, Kikwang, just a little more.

_ _ _ _ _

Junhyung’s POV

I came to the place where we’ll meet and Kevin hyung was already there. I approached him until we were five feet far from each other. Luckily, today, it wasn’t raining snow.

“Have you waited long?” I asked.

“Not really. I just came a few minutes ago.” He said and I nodded.

“So, shall I start or you?” I asked.

“I have many to say but if what you want to say can’t wait any longer, then talk first.” He said.

“It can wait. Go ahead.” I said. He nodded.

“So, this is for Kimin.” He said and punched me. I fell to the ground because of the strong punch he threw at me. I touched the side of my lips, and it was bleeding. I wiped it with my thumb before standing. I know you are thinking why I didn’t punch him back. It’s because I know I deserve it. “Actually, that’s not still enough for the pain you brought to Kimin.” He said.

“I know. C’mon. Punch me all you want. I’ll accept it.” I said. He advanced to me but nothing reached me. His hand was just an inch away from my face. “Why didn’t you continue it?” I said. He put down his hand.

“It’s because I know Kimin don’t want me to punch you anymore.” He said taking a step back. I smirked. “You didn’t change. Still smirking often.” He said. I then smirked again. He smirked as well. There was a moment of silence before he spoke again. “You, do you really like Kimin?” He asked. I looked at him.

“What if I said yes?” I said.

“Then why did you hurt her?” He said.

“I didn’t purposely want to hurt her.” I said.

“Then are you saying you were not thinking before you made and did that bet?” He said. I wasn’t that surprise already that he knows about the bet. After all, he’s Kimin’s boyfriend, right?

“Maybe that is it.” I said.

“So that’s all? You won’t even say sorry to her?” He said and I looked at him. “I know Kimin won’t like me to say this to you but don’t you know…ah, right…of course you don’t know how she was after she found out that you played with her.” He said. “She was crying all night. She won’t talk to anyone, luckily, she is a girl who only needs a time for herself and after you’ll see her happy again. But I know she’s just hiding the side of her that is hurt. I know she wants to shout at you, to get mad at you but she can’t…because whatever she does, she just can’t get mad at you. I’m not sure why she can’t get mad at you.” He said that made my eyes widen. “That is why sometimes I envy you. Why did she get mad at me when I left her and didn’t comeback when I told her but you who broke her heart and bruised it terribly than I’m sure I did, can’t even get mad at you. I’m lucky that she didn’t shout at me though.” He said with a chuckle. “Do you get what I want to say?” He said. I kept quiet for a while thinking over what he said.

“I get what you’re saying.” I said.

“Good. I just hope you’ll try to fix things with her now. I can’t stand seeing her sad. I’ll tell you something. Remember what I said before about the girl I like?” He said and I recalled it before nodding.

“It’s Kimin, am I right?” I asked and he nodded with a small smile.

“That time I hoped that maybe when I come back, I can already be with her, but I think she already found someone else, and that is you. I don’t want to push myself with her because I know whatever I do she’ll only treat me as her older brother, a friend, a childhood friend.” He said. Now, I got confused more. What does he want to say with those words?

“What do you mean? Aren’t you already Kimin’s boyfriend?” I asked. He released a small smile before looking around.

“I also want to tell you something about that. Kimin might get mad at me but I think you should know about it and it’s also for her good. So I’m not really her boyfriend. I’m not sure why she said that though.” He said. Silence fell upon us. After all I heard from him, I don’t know what to say. It’s like all I wanted to say to him was already answered while the others were already forgotten and that it was already not necessary to talk about, now that I know Kimin really likes me and not Kevin or any other guy.

“Sorry. I was such a jerk.” I said swallowing all my pride.

“You didn’t need to say sorry to me. You need to say that Kimin.” He said with a smile.

“I’ve been so full of pride that I didn’t know how I’m hurting her already. It’s been too long that I’ve decided to say sorry to her and to talk to her but my pride usually gets in the way. Actually, I’ve thought about many things yesterday, and now I was about to let her go because I know she’ll be happier with you but after what you said, I think I’m changing my mind.” I said with a smirk. He smiled.

“That’s right. Don’t let her go because I know she doesn’t want you to let her go. But actually, if you said that earlier, maybe I’m going to ask Kimin to be my girlfriend for real.” He said chuckling. I just smiled.

“Thanks.” I said and he nodded smiling.

“I’ll go ahead if you don’t have anything to say anymore. Good luck with your relationship with Kimin. I wish all the best for you two.” He said tapping my shoulder with a smile. I nodded. He then walked past by me to his car.

“Hyung, thanks again.” I called and he nodded before walking in his car. He opened his window and gave me a thumb up before he finally drove off. I then received a call from Doojoon hyung seconds after Kevin hyung drove off.

“Yoboseyo?” I asked.

“Where are you? Can we meet you now? Ah. No. Meet us now!” He said.

“Why?” I asked.

“This is important. Where are you now? We’re just the one to go to you.” He said.

“Ohh…K. Let’s meet at the mall.” I said.

“Ok. Be there, ok? Bye.” He said before ending the call.

“What’s with them?” I said looking at my phone. I just shrugged and walked to my car. I didn’t know this is how good someone feels after knowing that the person you like also likes you.

_ _ _ _ _

Hey! How's this chapter? I hope it wasn't that boring.

Anyway, the next chapter is about the talk between Doojoon, Hyunseung, and Dongwoon with Junhyung, and the talk between Eunmi and Sunmi with Kimin.

So, I want to tell that there are only about 3 chapters left after this chapter. That's what I estimated. I want to ask if you guys want a sequel. I'm really happy because I'v never reached this many subscribers before, so I really thank all of you who supported this, and in return, I'm going to let you choose if you want a sequel for this or not. I already have a plot in my mind though. Ahaha. So it depends on you, my readers if I'll post the sequel or not. Just comment in this fanfic or post on my wall if you want a sequel or not. Thank you!

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!