Change of Heart (Second Date and Spying Part 2)

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Kimin’s POV

It was quite awkward in the car though it wasn’t the first time I’ve been with him alone in his car. To ease the awkwardness I’m feeling, I just stared outside the window, and because of it, I got a short ‘staring session’ with a guy in his I think early 30’s when we stopped because the stoplight went red. When I heard Junhyung smirk, it was when I diverted my attention in front and I felt my cheeks turn warm. Sheesh.

After half an hour, we arrived at the Amusement Park. There aren’t that much people lined up to buy tickets but just by listening to the noise inside the amusement park, you could say that you can’t count the persons inside by your fingers together with your toes.

“I’ll buy the tickets.” He said.

“Ah. Aniyo. I’ll just be the one. You already paid a while ago. I’ll— Ok…” I said looking down when I said ‘ok’ when I saw Junhyung with his look saying ‘Just let me buy it, ok? You’re getting annoying,’ that made me quite embarrassed and half ashamed. Why am I born to be a person who could be sometimes really annoying? Sheesh. Pabo, pabo, pabo.  

“Just wait here.” He said then I just nodded. In less than three minutes, he came back with two tickets in his right hand. “Let’s go.” He said and I just again nodded. We walked to the entrance and gave our tickets to the person in charge before going in. “So what ride first?” He asked.

“Uhm… You, what do you want?” I asked.

“I asked first so answer me first.” He said that made me shrink, but not literally.

“Oh.” I said as I looked down. I looked up then looked around. “How about that?” I said pointing to the roller coaster. Oh my sheet of paper. Did I just say roller coaster?

“Are you sure?” Junhyung said. So should I say no or yes?

“Ah… Of course.” I said with a fake smile because at the back of head, I’m really scared right now. Lee Kimin, why did you say of course, huh, huh? Oh gosh…

“Ok. If you say so… Let’s go.” He said then we walked to the entrance to the roller coaster. I wasn’t really walking. I was dragging my feet, and I mean it. “Why are you slow in walking?” Junhyung said as he turned to me who was about twenty inches behind him.  

“Sorry.” I said as I walked beside him.

Soon, we reached the entrance and didn’t even wait because right when we reached it, the ride just finished and so, we got in together with all the people in front of us and about four people behind us got to go next on the ride. Great. As I sat with Junhyung, I could see his confidence in riding the roller coaster, while I’m here, trembling to death from riding this scary ride. *sigh*

“Ok. The ride will begin.” The guy in charge of the ride shouted then pushed the button for the ride to start. Ok. Here goes nothing.

Junhyung’s POV

I want to laugh out loud because I know and I’m sure Kimin doesn’t really want to ride this but because she pointed the roller coaster maybe out of her mind, she just said of course to me when I asked her if she’s sure. Ahaha. I think this ride will be full of fun. Wait. Did I just say full of fun? And it means with her, right? Erase. Erase. Erase. Pretend I’ve never said that.

Soon, the ride started and the carts is going up the high looking hill like a train, and before the carts drop down, I looked over to Kimin and saw her hands tightly holding the metal bar in front of us but have her eyes open and was just looking straight. I smirked as I turned to look in front, and the carts dropped. Kimin was…practically screaming. I feel my eardrums’ gonna break already.

After about three minutes, the ride finished. I went down the cart first then Kimin but Kimin suddenly fell.

Kimin’s POV

As I went out the cart, I accidentally fell and I prepared myself to face the floor but someone grabbed me by my arm. As I looked up, I saw Junhyung. I quickly stood up out of embarrassment.

“Sorry.” I said.

“It’s alright.” He said as he smiled. I just nodded. I really feel like vomiting right now but I can’t. It’ll be really embarrassing if I do. *sigh*

“So what are we going to ride now?” He asked.

“Since I chose the ride a while ago, you should choose now.” I said and he looked at space for a while before nodding. We then looked around for any rides and when he spotted one, which the boat like ride, we rode in it. It was less scary than the roller coaster but I think two rides like this ridden by me consecutively will make me really vomit. Oh gosh… Just lucky that I was able to hold it back.

We rode ride after ride until we finished our fourth ride, which is the ride that you will ride a car that is connected to a metal above then you will bump other cars, we decided to take a rest by just walking around the amusement park, but I noticed something really bothering.

Junhyung’s POV

As we were just walking around, I really feel like there’s someone following us but whenever I look around, I don’t see anyone but other people strolling inside the amusement park.

“Do you notice something?” I asked.

“Yeah. I think someone’s following us.” Kimin said.

“Come.” I said as I grabbed her hand then ran behind a stall. I looked out from the stall and smirked at who I saw. I turned to Kimin but saw her staring…at our hands. I quickly let go.

“So…who was it?” She asked.

“Well, guess who?” I asked.

“Who?” She asked. I let her look at it and saw her surprised face.

Kimin’s POV

I looked at where Junhyung was looking and saw… Eunjae…with Doojoon? What are they doing here? Are they really the one following us? I was about to call Eunjae when Junhyung covered my mouth.

“Don’t call them.” He said uncovering my mouth.

“Why?” I asked.

“I want us to play with them.” Junhyung said.

“Huh? What do you mean?” I asked.

“Just play along, ok?” He said and I nodded though I don’t feel good about this ‘game’.

We stepped out the stall and in my surprise, he held my hand.

“So where do you want to go next after this?” Junhyung said in a much louder voice. So what should I say?

_ _ _ _ _

Eunjae’s POV

“Where are they now?” I asked as I looked around.

“I don’t know either.” Doojoon said.

“Aish.” I said as I continued to look around, hoping to see them. When I turned to a stall, I saw them, and they’re hand in hand while walking. I quickly drag Doojoon behind another stall. They didn’t see us, did they?

“Eunjae, seriously, you’re going to break my arm if you continue on dragging me.” Doojoon said.

“Oh. Sorry.” I said making a ‘v’ sign with my two fingers while grinning.

“Right.” Doojoon said.

“Com’on. Let’s follow them again.” I said then stepped out the stall and followed them.

“So where do you want to go next after this?” Junhyung said. Say what?! They’re still going somewhere after this?! It’s already heck five in the afternoon and it’s slowly getting dark.

“Uhm… Should we eat out after?” Kimin said. Wa! Are they still dating or they’re together?!

“Oh… I smell something fishy in here.” Doojoon said and I glared at him.

“They’re not together, I tell you.” I said then turned my attention again to Junhyung and Kimin.

“Uhm… Ok then. For now, let’s play over there.” Junhyung said as they walked to the part of the amusement park where the game stalls are gathered. Aren’t they getting tired?! *sigh*

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

“Do you think this is a great idea?” I asked really unsure of this whole thing.

“Just play along. It won’t hurt anyway. We’ll just play along. Since they’re the reason why we’re doing this, I’m sure they would understand.” He said.

“Ok…” I said just believing and trusting him about this.

“Want that?” He said pointing to a blue teddy bear.

“It’s cute. Sure.” I said and he nodded. We went to that stall then he asked how to get the toy and after, played it. He got it after three tries.

“Here.” Junhyung said as he handed me the teddy bear. “Take care of that. It was hard getting that, you know.” He said. I laughed.

“Yeah. Thanks.” I said. We played a couple of games in stalls before it was already six in the evening and it’s already dark but there are still plenty of people around the amusement park. When we passed by the Ferris wheel, I can’t help but look at it. It was really bright with all the colorful lights surrounding it.

“Wanna ride it?” Junhyung said.

“Huh? Aniyo. I just find it beautiful.” I said.

“Oh. Just say yes. I know you want to ride it. Let’s go.” Junhyung said and he just grabbed my hand then dragged me to the line for the ride and then he bought our tickets for that ride then waited for our turn to ride it.

_ _ _ _ _

Doojoon’s POV

As I watched Junhyung and Kimin, it’s as if Junhyung don’t have anything in mind and is really enjoying. I’ve never seen him really happy like this. He looks so carefree and all. I wonder if he is having a change of heart right now, but I think it will be a big problem in the end.

Just then, Junhyung bought tickets to a ride and surprised me when they walked to the Ferris wheel. Seriously, he is going to ride it with Kimin? It’s not that I don’t like Kimin to ride it with Junhyung. It’s just that it’s surprising for Junhyung to ride it with Kimin. I think he is really changing. I looked at Eunjae who was standing beside me eating lollipop while watching Kimin and Junhyung.

“They’re going to ride the Ferris wheel?!” Eunjae said.

“Why? What’s the problem with it?” I asked.

“Duh. Kimin and Junhyung will be alone there and, and…something…” Eunjae didn’t continue after and I laughed.

“Don’t worry. I’m sure Junhyung won’t do anything to her.” I said.

“Hmmph. I still don’t trust him.” Eunjae said. I just shrugged.

“Wanna ride it?” I asked.

“Huh?” Eunjae said.

“Com’on. Me, I want to ride it.” I said and ran to the ticket booth then bought two tickets and dragged Eunjae to the line. The line was quite long but I’m sure we will get in as the same batch as Kimin and Junhyung. They are before five people in front of us.

“Are you sure you want to ride that with me?” Eunjae said.

“Of course.” I said while smiling. Soon, we got in the Ferris wheel and when the Ferris wheel was filled with people, the Ferris wheel started turning.

_ _ _ _ _

The last part of the date will be at the next chapter. I'll try to type it and post it up later. I still need to study for our long tests tomorrow. -_-

I noticed that the names were quite mixed up. At the first few chapters, Kimin's name was Minhee then at the next chapters until this chapter, it's Kimin. Just think that her name is Kimin, if it's fine? I hope it didn't confuse you much. I think I mixed it up because in my other ongoing fanfic, the main character's name is Kimin. Sorry if it confused you, and thank you understanding.

I'll also try to make a poster for this already.

Thank you to those who left comments and will leave comments, and to those who subscribed and will subscribe! Thank you!