I Like You The Best | Tutoring Session 1

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Junhyung’s POV

“What time is she coming?” Yoseob said looking up from his PSP.

“How the heck would I know that?!” I said still looking out from my room’s balcony.

“Uhm… Maybe she’s still preparing in meeting you since you’re a kingka.” Yoseob said. “Aish. I’m gonna beat you soon!” Yoseob shouted. Geez…

I just stared out my balcony, sitting on one of the coffee table’s chair. Just then, I heard a knock on my door. Both me and Yoseob looked at the door. Yoseob looked at me then grinned.

“She’s here!” Yoseob and I said then raced to the door only to find one of our maids with a tray on her hands with juice and sandwiches.

“The juice and sandwiches you asked for, master.” The maid said and both I and Yoseob sighed before going back to what we were doing.

“Just leave it at the table.” I said. The maid placed it there then bowed before leaving. Aish. Where is she?! Why am I even so excited about it? Five minutes passed after our maid came to give the juice and sandwiches but still, she isn’t arriving.

“Are you sure she’s still going?” Yoseob said tired as he turned his PSP off then lie on my bed. At last, he grew tired of pressing the buttons on his PSP because if not, I swear, it will need to be repaired.

“Who knows? Aish.” I said standing up from the steel seat then going in my room. I opened the TV then sat on my bed. 

“You know what, it’s just now again that I saw you so excited.” Yoseob said.

“How’d you say that?” I asked as I smirked.

“Because instead of staying out all night at a bar or at your own studio today, you go home and wait for your tutor.” Yoseob said and I shrugged.

“Then when’s the last?” I asked turning channel from channel.

“When we were discussing about the bet.” Yoseob said and I nodded.

“Uhm…” I said.

“Oh! Do you think it’s Kimin?” Yoseob said as he sat up from my bed.

“How’d you say that?” I asked.

“Just because.” He said as he grinned.

“Right.” I said as I smirked.

It was quiet except for the TV. I looked at the clock and it’s already five o’clock. Isn’t she supposed to be here by now? Aish. Why am I even wondering when she’ll come and why am I even waiting for that girl or tutor? Just then, we heard a knock on my door and we were about to race for it but thought that it might be one of the maids again.

“Come in.” I said tiredly. It was our butler.

“Master, your tutor is here. Should I let her come here?” My eyes brightened and so as Yoseob’s.

“Really?!” We both said and my butler nodded.

“No. Where is she?” I asked.

“At the living room master.” My butler said.

“Oh. Ok. We’re just going to go there.” I said and my butler nodded then bowed before closing the door. Yoseob and I looked at each other.

“Let’s go.” We both said then went out the room. We were on the stairs and we could see the living room from there but the girl’s back was the one facing us. As we get nearer, my heart beats faster than ever and I don’t know why. I scoffed as soon as we both got near her to get her attention and when she turned, I can’t explain but I want to jump for joy.

“Ohhhh…” Yoseob said.

“H-Hey…” It was Kimin. She bowed. “Sorry I was late.” She said as she stood up straight once again.

“It’s alright.” I said. I felt Yoseob nudge me.

Kimin’s POV

Geez… Because of the traffic, I came late. I hope the person I’m going to tutor isn’t angry by now. Aish. Why am I even chosen to tutor that person? *sigh* As soon as I reached the place, I hurriedly went down the car.

“Miss, should I fetch you later?” Our driver asked.

“I’ll just call at home to tell you.” I said.

“Ok miss.” He said.

“Ok. Thank you for driving me here.” I said and he nodded before leaving.

I pressed the intercom and waited for someone to answer. In five seconds, someone answered it.

“Annyeong haseyo. Who’s this?” A guy said.

“Annyeong haseyo. I’m Lee Kimin, the tutor.” I said. Saying the word tutor just freaks me out without a reason.

“Oh. Please wait for a while.” The guy said.

“Ok.” I said and in a few seconds, someone opened the door. I bowed greeting.

“Please follow me.” The guy who opened the door said. I nodded and he led me in the house. As we reached the house, he let me stay at the living room as he called the person I will teach. In a minute, I heard a scoff behind me and when I saw the person, I was surprised. It was Junhyung, and Yoseob’s with him.

“Ohhhh…” Yoseob said.

“H-Hey…” I said as I bowed. “Sorry I was late.” I said as I stood up straight.

“It’s alright.” He said.

“Should we start?” I asked and he nodded.

“Where would you want to have the tutoring?” Junhyung asked.

“Anywhere that fits studying.” I said. I really don’t know what to say.

“Uhm… So it means a quiet place with a table and chairs, right?” He said and I nodded.

“How ‘bout the veranda?” Yoseob said looking at me then Junhyung.

“Yeah. He’s right. How about it?” Junhyung said.

“Ok.” I said.

_ _ _ _ _

Dongwoon’s POV

“Everything’s getting complicated by the moment.” I said. I’m with Sunmi at their house. It’s safer for us to meet at either my house or theirs since there won’t be any ‘fangirls’. “Kikwang hyung and Doojoon hyung almost had a fight when we visited Junhyung hyung last time, and it’ll be the second time if Yoseob hyung didn’t stop them.” I said.

“Why?” Sunmi asked.

“Please don’t get mad but it’s because of Eunjae. Last time, Kimin and Eunjae visited Junhyung-hyung, and Kikwang-hyung, like usual, annoyed Eunjae, and I know you know how close Doojoon-hyung to Eunjae and how he really treasures her, he reprimanded Kikwang-hyung, again. He said for him to stop his childish games and so, Kikwang-hyung got some sort of mad. Lucky Yoseob hyung stopped them. Sunmi, I don’t know what to do.” I said as I rested my head on the couch.

“How much I would like to help you, I can’t think of any solution to it. Sorry if I can’t help you.” Sunmi said and I smiled facing her.

“It’s fine. You listening to me already helped me a lot.” I said as I smiled. She just smiled. “How about teaching me for the exams tomorrow?” I said as I grinned.

“Ok. Sure.” She said and we went to get the things for studying. I’m glad I met her, and that she’s my girl.

_ _ _ _ _

Yoseob’s POV

The tutoring started. As Kimin was teaching Junhyung, I could see Junhyung’s enthusiasm to learn. I don’t know whether it’s because he doesn’t want to be compared to his brother anymore or because he wants to get good grades or because it’s Kimin teaching him. Right after his first day out with Kimin, it’s like he’d changed right that instant. He smiles a lot already and instead of speaking embarrassing things to the nerds like Kimin, he just doesn’t speak of them. He’s also not always found at the bar. Honestly, in us, he’s the one who really drinks alcohol and besides him, nobody dares to drink alcohol. He’d changed, really. I even wonder if he still thinks of the bet when he’s with her. What I can say is that, our group really have grown close with them, Kimin, Eunjae, Sunmi, and Eunmi. It’s just now that I realize that instead of bringing war between our group and theirs, we’re growing closer. Before, to be honest, we always tease them behind their backs and say they’re so ugly and whatsoever. But now, knowing them, they’re more beautiful than the fan girls who like us in school. They’re just really hiding their beauty behind their eyeglasses.

As the tutoring go on, I decided to leave because even though I’m not the one who is supposed to be learning there, I’m also getting involved with their tutor session, and I bet, even if Junhyung’s not saying it, he wants me to leave already so he’ll have Kimin her own. Ahaha. Just joking. I went to my car then left.

In our group, I might be one of the active ones, but I know something that they think I don’t know. Maybe what I think is not really confirmed by them but just by looking at them, you could confirm it. Ahaha! I’m a good observer! Kekeke~

_ _ _ _ _

No One’s POV

“Tell me how’s she doing, ok?” Said a voice.

“Ok. Don’t worry about it. You know I love her right?” Said another voice.

“Love her?” Said the first voice in a confused tone.

“Duh. As a friend of course.” Replied the other.

“Oh… Right…” Replied the first voice. “Take care of yourself as well there. I’ll follow you there as soon as I can.” The first voice said and the other one nodded.

_ _ _ _ _

Junhyung’s POV

“Ok. Last question… Done!” I shouted in success because finally I finished the last question Kimin let me answered.

“Uhm… Let me see.” She said as she got the paper I answered then checked it. “Uhm… Good! There are very few mistakes but I’m sure you will be able to improve it until tomorrow.” She said.

“What? I still have mistakes? No! I don’t want to answer it again.” I said tiredly.

“I know. It’s ok already. Just make sure to study before you sleep and before exams tomorrow. So, I’m gonna leave already. It’s also getting late.” She said as she gathered her things. That time, I don’t why, but I had the urge of asking her to let me some more questions just for her not to leave yet but looking at the time—7pm—she might be looked for at home.

“I’m going to send you home already.” I said as I stood up.

“No need. I already called at home so our driver would fetch me. Thanks anyway.” She said.

“Are you sure? How about eating dinner before you leave?” I asked.

“No, it’s ok. I also need to go home because my cousin is also staying over our house so I need to assist her.” She said.

“Oh… Is that… Ok…” I said kind of disappointed but I understand. Heck. Why am I even forcing her to stay still. Aish. She just smiled then I just led her out and waited until her driver came. In five minutes after we’ve come there, her driver came.

“So I’ll just see you tomorrow. Hope you learned something today and be able to answer the exams tomorrow.” She said and I nodded with a smile.

“Of course I would. Thanks for your teaching me and sorry if I became a disturbance to you expecially that it’s our exams tomorrow.” I said.

“It’s fine. I also learn while teaching someone.” She said then bowed. “I’ll be going now. Bye.” She said before getting in their car. I waved at her and waited for them to leave before going in. WhenI turned to go in, I was startled to see out butler just standing beside me.

“What are you doing there? You scared me.” I said holding my chest.

“Do you like her, master?” He asked.

“Huh? Who?” I asked pretending as if I don’t know who he is referring to.

“Your schoolmate who just came.” He said.

“O-Of course not. I’m hungry. Is the dinner ready?” I said to change the topic then walked in. Do I really like her? I have been thinking about as well. I think… I like her but…I don’t know to what extent it is.

_ _ _ _ _

Chapter 18 up! Ehehe.

Ohh... There are mystery voices. Ahaha. Junhyung is also starting to realize what Kimin really means to him. Ahaha! And who's the new student mentioned at the last chapter? How will that person affect the love story going on? Ehehe! I'll just leave you guys first hanging there. I'll post the next chapter later!

I'll create a poll for Eunjae, about who she will end up with.