Smiles That Makes Me Confused | Calling Out Her Name While Drunk

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Please listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmXKokLoPsI Cherish That Person by Yang Yoseob

Kevin’s POV

It’s as if the time stopped, it became silent, only the sounds of the busy city and road are heard. We all looked at her.  I want to feel flattered but the fact that she said it without feelings for me at all stops me from feeling it. Well, I know her enough for me know it, don’t I? I didn’t say a thing. I want to hear her reason of why she said that because I know she won’t say such thing without any reason.

“I hope it cleared it up?” Kimin said and no one responded. “So, we’ll leave already. Eunjae, Eunmi, Sunmi, thank you for accepting my invitation. See you some time?” Kimin said with a small smile.

“Ah, sure.” Eunjae replied smiling. Kimin returned a smile.

“Guys, it’s nice seeing you again. We’ll be leaving already.” Kimin said bowing slightly before turning and holding my arm. “Oppa, please, let’s go.” She whispered. I sighed before nodding slightly and then facing the six guys and the three girls.

“So, it was nice meeting you all. See you some time again.” I said smiling, and followed Kimin to the car. I opened the car and opened the door for Kimin and closed it, going over the driver’s seat’s door after. I looked back, specifically at Junhyung, and as if he felt that I was looking at him, he turned to me. I stared at him for a second before turning away, and entering the car. I looked at Kimin as I entered the car and then inserted the key to the key hole and started my car then drove off.

_ _ _ _ _

Junhyung’s POV

After Kimin and Jiyeob hyung left, it turned silent for a while. I felt Yoseob looking at me but I didn’t turn to him.

“Is that true?” Doojoon hyung asked.

“What if it is? Would you guys care? Aren’t we just products for bets?” Eunjae said.

“Of course we care! Would we be asking if we don’t? And you aren’t products for bets neither for anything!” Doojoon hyung said.

“Really? That’s not what it looked for us.” Eunjae said.

“Why won’t you girls hear our sides first before you jump into conclusions?” Doojoon said. As they argued, I started going to my car silently.

“Are we just going to argue here?” I heard Dongwoon said in his stern voice. “Nothing would happen if we’ll just argue.” It stopped me for a while before I went in my car. As I started my car and watch them for I can’t hear their voices already, I saw Eunjae leaving with Eunmi and Sunmi in I think Eunjae’s car. Doojoon hyung slammed the car’s door while the other guys called them but none of the girls turned to them, and then their car drove off. I looked at them before starting my car and then drove off as well.

“Yah! Hyung! Where are you going?!” I heard Yoseob’s voice shouted as I saw him from my rear mirror running, following my car but stopped before I turned for the road. My phone began ringing and as my phone blinked, it appeared that it was Hyunseung hyung who is calling. I ignored it and just let it ring until it stopped. I don’t know how to react neither how to feel about it. I just want to be alone now and just follow to where this car leads me to.

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

It was quiet along the ride. I don’t know how to start a conversation with him after what I said, he’s probably disappointed or mad right now.

“Sorry. I…didn’t mean to say that.” I said looking down for I can’t look straight at him. “I hope you don’t—“I stopped when he suddenly stopped the car and go down. He went over my side and opened the door.

“Come on. I’ll bring you somewhere.” He said smiling.

“Aren’t you mad?” I asked.

“I’m mad but I’ll get really mad if you won’t go down the car now.” He said. I went down the car and he smiled closing the door. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to somewhere I don’t know, until we reached a grass field, and as I looked around, it was when I knew that we were in a soccer field.

“A soccer field?” I said looking at him and he nodded. He threw me a soccer ball before running away.

“You start!” He shouted. I looked at the ball then to him. He smiled. I don’t know how he can still smile at me when he said he’s mad at me. It confused me, really.

“So what now? Don’t you want to get a point? I’m already giving you a chance to goal!” He shouted from across the field grinning. I don’t know how to react on how he could still be clever after I ‘used’ him a while ago. He gestured me to his direction.

“Are you sure? It’s too cold to play.” I said.

“It’s fine! Don’t tell me you can’t stand the coldness.” He said.

“Of course I could.” I said as I tried my voice to be not shaky because of the coldness. He smirked.

“Kick now.” He said. I took a deep breath and placed the ball on the groud. Before kicking, I looked at Ji Yeob oppa and he was smiling. Ok. Kimin, forget first all your problems and just focus on playing. Here we go.

I kicked the ball towards Ji yeob oppa who is blocking my goal.

“You still don’t know how to play?” He teased.

“Who told you?” I said as I defended the ball from him as he run to me and start to steal the ball. I looked for a way on to where I could kick the ball and as I found one, I kicked the ball inside the goal and it went in. “Goal!” I shouted and stuck my tongue out on him. “That’s for underestimating me.” He smirked.

“It’s not the end of the game yet. I’ll get points, I tell you.” He said.

“Let’s see if you can.” I said and we began playing again until I forgot about my problems and just focused on the game.

We didn’t take it too seriously and just had fun. I kicked the ball and it unexpectedly hit him on the stomach, and he fell to the ground. Was my kick too hard?

“Yah, are you ok?” I said as I kneeled beside him. He didn’t reply and just had his eyes closed while breathing hard. “Yah, yah.” I said as I shook him. He suddenly sat up and our face was just an inch away. I felt my cheeks turn warm and I turned away. I heard him laughing and when I looked at him he was already kicking the ball towards his goal, and there, he goaled. He shouted loudly.

“Ok. Times out!” He shouted. “And I won.”

“Yah! You cheated!” I said.

“I didn’t.” He said as he approached me. “You were just mesmerized by me that you lost your focus.” He said as he put his hand out on me.

“Never. Why would I be mesmerized by you?” I said getting his hand and pulled him down to my side.

“Ouch.” He said as he fell down on the ground.

“Are you a girl? That wasn’t even hard.” I said as I looked at him who is lying on the ground breathing hard. He didn’t respond but opened his eyes and stared up at the night sky. I also looked up and stared at the sky.

“It was nice playing with you again.” He said and I looked at him and he was smiling.

“Me too.” I said smiling. He just returned a smile. “Why do you keep on smiling? I thought you’re—“

“Because I’m happy that I’m with you right now.” He said and I wasn’t able to speak. He just smirked and looked up at the sky again. I just smiled and looked up at the sky. We stayed there for some more minutes before he sent me home and he went home after.

_ _ _ _ _

Someone’s POV

I was watching TV waiting for Junhyung to arrive when suddenly, my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it was Junhyung.

“Yah—“

“Hello?” Wait. This isn’t Junhyung,

“Who’s this?” I said.

“Good evening sir. Sorry for disturbing you but this is Jae of Seoul Night Bar. I’m wondering if you know the owner of this cell phone. We’re about to close but this guy is already sleeping here, drunk and won’t wake up.” The Jae guy said. Aish.

“Oh. Ok. Where’s that bar?” I asked and he gave me the bar’s address. “Alright. Thank you. Sorry if he delayed the closing of your bar. I’ll be there in a few minutes.” I said and ended the call. I got my car keys and left the house going to the bar. Junhyung, what are you up to now?

_ _ _ _ _

As I entered the bar, I saw Junhyung sitting with his head on the counter, and on his side stood the Jae guy I think and who looks like the manager of the bar. I approached them.

“Sorry if he disturbed you.” I said slightly bowing. The manager nodded.

“He is so drunk. He was just drinking and drinking and once in a while he’s calling a name but I forgot the name he was saying.” Their manager said.

“He kept on calling a person named Kimin.” The Jae guy said.

“Ah. Right. Probably he quarrelled with his girlfriend. May I know how you are related to him?” The manager said.

“Ah. I’m his brother. So, we’ll already leave. I’m really sorry for the disturbance my brother caused you.” I said and bowed. The manager and the Jae guy nodded leaving us. I woke up Junhyung but he just kept on pushing me away.

“Just leave me alone!” He shouted.

“Wake up now.” I said looking at him.

“I don’t want to go home!” He said.

“Whether you like it or not, we’ll go home now.” I said sternly. Our driver arrived and I asked him to help me bring Junhyung inside my car. Junhyung kept on struggling to get out of our grip but we didn’t let go of him until we got him inside my car. “Thank you. Please just bring Junhyung’s car home.” I said and our driver nodded bowing.

I looked at the rear mirror to look at Junhyung who is lying on the seats at the back. I shook my head and sighed. I’ve never seen him this drunk for a girl for a really long time already. I wonder what happened again that made him so drunk like this.  

_ _ _ _ _

At last! I got to update! How's this chapter? I think it'scrappy. -_-

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!