Big Snowball Fight

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Please listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOt190q3168 I Like You The Best by B2ST/BEAST

Jino’s POV

It was eleven in the morning when I decided to come over Kimin’s house to invite her for lunch but when I came there, only Kihyun and Ri Rin was home with some maids.

“Noona went on vacation with jerks, except for the noonas.” Kihyun said that earned him a smack on the head from Ri Rin.

“She’s out with her friends. Her girl best friends and…Junhyung and other guys, I think.” Ri Rin said and I faintly smiled and nodded.

“I understand.” I said.

“Why are you looking for her anyway?” Ri Rin asked.

“Ah. I’m supposed to ask her for lunch. Since she’s not here, would you guys want to?” I said grinning.

“Of course it’s alright hyung!” Kihyun said and I just smiled. Ri Rin just nodded and they got ready and I drove them to a restaurant I often eat at.

_ _ _ _ _

“Bwoh?”

“She’s out of the town right now.” I replied.

“With who?”

“Her girl best friends…and Junhyung’s friends, and himself as well.”

“Junhyung’s friends? Junhyung? What do you mean?”

“Haven’t I told you yet?”

“Would I be asking if I know?”

“Right. Her brother and cousin said she went on a vacation at a ski resort out of Seoul. They said she’ll be back after a week.”

“A week?”

“Yup. When are you coming anyway?”

“In five days or so.”

“Oh. Come quickly. I think Kimin likes Junhyung. But I don’t intend to encourage you.”

“Ok. I know. I’ll hang-up already. I still have some things to finish. If I won’t be able to finish this work, my arrival might be delayed.”

“Ok. Araso.”

“Thank you for telling me anyway. See you in a few days. Bye.” And he hanged-up.

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

After we swiped the card for the room door to open, we were amazed at the room. There are four twin-sized beds, two big cabinets, and a big flat screen TV attached to the wall just in front of the beds and one bathroom.

“Whoah. This room seems really comfortable.” Sunmi said looking out the balcony and turning to us.

“Lucky Doojoon placed us in one room.” Eunmi said and we all agreed nodding.

“We’re going to stay here for seven days, right?” I asked and they nodded.

“Does Jino know about it?” Eunjae said with a smirk.

“Why should he know? And he doesn’t. I still haven’t told him.” I said sitting on the bed I want and look at them. They laughed. “What’s funny?” I asked with an eyebrow raised.

“Nothing. I think it would be fun having Jino around.” Eunjae said while laughing.

“And why is that?” I asked.

“It’s fun seeing Junhyung jealous.” Eunmi commented giggling.

“Jealous? How could you tell that he’s jealous?” I said.

“I know you also notice it. Don’t pretend, kaayyy?” Sunmi said. I just felt myself blush. Is Junhyung really getting jealous of Jino?

“Let’s just get ready. What time are we going to meet with the guys anyway?” I asked to divert the topic.

“I’ll ask Doojoon. Should I just go over their room?” Eunjae said. “Nah… I’ll just text him.” She said grabbing her phone and texted Doojoon. In a minute, we received the reply from Doojoon. “He said we’ll meet at three pm.” Eunjae said and looked at the wall clock. “And it’s already two-thirty.”

“Let’s just change into our winter outfits. I’m sure it’ll be really cold outside.” Sunmi said. We nodded and started preparing our outfits then changed to it. We finished preparing in twenty minutes and decided to go to the hotel’s lobby already since it’s only ten minutes before three. As we opened the door of the room, we were surprised to see Kikwang.

Kikwang’s POV

It’s just ten minutes before three and I decided to go over the girls’ room which is just a few rooms from ours to have a talk with Eunjae, and to give her something. I hesitated to knock that whenever I was about to knock on the door, I stop and sighed. Ok. I’ll knock already. I raised my hand and prepared to knock when the door opened. I quickly put down my hand then leaned on the wall so I was facing them side wards.

“Oh, Kikwang-ssi.” Sunmi said. 

“Ah. Hi.” I said as I smiled.

“Do you need something?” Sunmi asked.

“Yeah… Erm… Are you about to head to the lobby? Could I speak with Eunjae for a moment?” I asked.

“Ah… Wait. Eunjae-ah! Kikwang is here and wants to talk to you. We’ll go ahead, ok?” Sunmi said as she looked back.

“Bwoh? What? Wai-“ Before she could say something more, Kimin, Sunmi, and Eunmi already walked out and to the elevator. I just grinned. “What…are you here for?” Eunjae asked.

“Could I talk to you?” I asked and she just looked at me for a while before nodding.

“Should we speak inside or somewhere else?” She asked.

“Anywhere. Inside would be fine with me. I’m not going to do anything to you anyway.” I said grinning. Well, I’m not really going to do anything to her. She just turned back and let me in. I followed her inside then closed the door after. She just sat on the nearest bed then looked up at me.

“What is it?” She asked.

“Chill.” I said with a smirk.

“Oh. Before you say the thing you want to say, I want to first thank you for saving my life yesterday.” She said as she looked down. A smile was brought to my lips. I just nodded. “What are you going to say anyway?” She asked.

“Actually, I have something to give you.” I said.

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

We hurriedly went to the elevator and waited for the elevator door to open. We got in after it opened and the guy operating asked us what floor we’re going.

“What’d you think Kikwang and Eunjae are doing?” Eunmi asked with a soft chuckle. I shrugged.

“I remember Eunjae texting me a while ago that she owes Kikwang something, but she didn’t tell what.” I said.

“So you think it’s because of that?” Sunmi asked and I nodded. As we heard the *ting* sound, the door opened and we got out. The guys are already there sitting on the couches. We approached them.

“Hey. Where’s Eunjae?” Doojoon asked. I looked at Sunmi and Eunjae. “Should I tell him?” I said with no sound. I could see doubts on their faces then they shrugged.

“She’s…” I was cut off by Kikwang. I released a sigh of relief as I looked back at Kikwang.

“Hey guys!” Kikwang said as he approached us, and Eunjae was just near beside him.

“Where have you two been?” Hyunseung asked.

“We just talked. Shall we go around already?” Kikwang said with his hand tucked in his pants and showed his charismatic smile. Me, Sunmi, and Eunmi looked at Eunjae weirdly because I, and I’m sure Sunmi and Eunmi too, didn’t expect her to be walking side by side Kikwang, and note, near each other. She just faintly smiled as she looked down. Don’t tell me they’re together now? They don’t, right? How about Doojoon? Wa. What’s happening with them?

“Let’s go already!” Yoseob excitedly said breaking the silence that built up.

“Ah… Right. Let’s go.” Doojoon said facing Yoseob. Yoseob smiled with a grin. We all walked out the hotel and to the field of snow.

_ _ _ _ _

We had fun riding sleds, building snowman, and many more. Just then, as we were just playing around, I felt something hit me from behind. I looked around and a snowball hit my face. I quickly brushed it off and saw Junhyung laughing to himself a few meters away from me.

“Yah! What was that for?!” I shouted and pouted. Gosh, it hurts, you know? I bended down and created a snowball. I grinned to myself and looked in front to not find Junhyung at his place anymore. What the...

“Boo!” I jumped a little and suddenly tripped on my own foot and fell on the snow. When I turned to look who it was, I saw Junhyung laughing to himself with his hand on his tummy.

“You… You have been making fun of me!” I said.

“If you just…saw your expression…it was…really funny.” He said between his laughs.

“It’s not funny, you know?” I said as I brushed off the snow from my coat.

“Are you mad? Sorry.” He said as he stopped laughing then walked to my side. I grinned to myself and threw snow on him. Now, it was my turn to laugh.

“Yah!” He said. I stuck my tongue out on him then ran away. “If I catch you, you wouldn’t like it!” He said as he chased me.

“That is if you catch me!” I said as I looked around then suddenly tripped and fell down.

“Got—“

“Yah! Hyung, get out of the way!” Dongwoon shouted as I and Junhyung turned to Dongwoon and saw a big snowball going to our way. Both of our eyes widened and wasn’t able to move anymore and just felt the massive snowball hit us.

Junhyung’s POV

I quickly blocked the big snowball rolling towards our direction from Kimin and just felt the snowball hit my back and broke down, covering us with snow. I just closed my eyes and when I opened my eyes, I saw Kimin’s face just a few inches away from my face. We just stared at each other. I know I should move but my body won’t. I was first staring at her eyes until my gaze went down to her lips. Junhyung, you can’t kiss her, ok?

“Hey, are you guys— Am I disturbing something?” Hyunseung hyung said as he smirked. I quickly moved and tried to get out of the snow. I felt my cheeks burn.

“Are you guys ok?” Eunmi asked as everyone else came and gathered around us.

“I’m ok. I’m not sure with Kimin.” I said as Doojoon hyung helped me up while Eunjae helped Kimin up. I dusted off my clothes from snow.

“Hyung, Kimin, mianhe!” Dongwoon said as approached us in panic. “Are you two ok?”

“I’m ok. I’m not sure with Kimin.” I repeated what I said.

“Are you guys ok?” Yoseob came and I stared at him and ignored him. Oh please, I’ve been answering the same question twice already.

“I’m fine.” Kimin said as she dusted off her clothes as well.

“Dongwoon, what the heck was that big snowball for?” I said in an annoyed way.

“S-Sorry. I was the one who asked him to make one but it accidentally rolled down.” Sunmi said as she stood beside Dongwoon.

“It’s ok. It’s still Dongwoon’s fault for being an idiot allowing the snowball roll down.” Junhyung said.

“Yah, I already said sorry.” Dongwoon said with a frown.

“Yah. Stop it you two before you fight. Since no one’s hurt, let’s have snacks already.” Doojoon hyung said.

“Just in time! I’m hungry!” Kikwang grinned. We just laughed and went back to the hotel and to a café inside to get a hot drink and to also warm ourselves.

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

After a long tiring but fun day with the snow, we all went to our rooms to rest and prepare for dinner. It’s already five-thirty in the afternoon. We all washed with hot water before chatting, and the center of our topic was Eunjae. It is because we have been noticing her to be not in herself lately and unusually quiet.

“So what is it that you owe Kikwang?” I asked as we sat on our beds.

“That…Right… Uhm… Yesterday, after the photo shoot, I was almost hit by a car.” Eunjae said that made us shocked.

“WHAT?!” Me, Eunmi, and Sunmi said.

“Cool down, ok?” Eunjae said.

“How could we? You were almost hit by a car!” Eunmi said.

“I know right? Just be happy I’m not really hit by the car.” Eunjae said.

“Ok, ok. But how did Kikwang get involve with it?” Sunmi asked.

“He saved you, am I right?” I said and she nodded. We clumped our hands on our mouth and screamed.

“Jeongmal?!” Sunmi asked excitedly. Eunjae nodded slowly.

“But there’s no reason behind it.” Eunjae quickly defended.

“Oh, really, eh?” We teased.

“Of course!” She said and we just laughed at her.

“But I have one more question.” Eunmi started. “Why did Kikwang liked to meet you a while ago?”

“That… He…just gave something.” She said.

“What is that something, and, is it this?” I said picking up from the side of my bed a box.

“Yah! How did you get that?!” Eunjae asked while she pointed at the box.

“You just left it beside your bed on the floor.” I said and opened the box. “Oh… A new DSLR! Is it from him?” I said as I brought out the camera and looked at her.

“That’s mine.” Eunjae said as she snatched the box from me then the camera.

“Yieee! Maybe Kikwang likes you!” Eunmi squealed.

“It’s not that. He broke my DSLR in our second photo shoot. It’s just a replacement for it.” She said and we looked her with mischievous smiles. “I’m saying the truth!” Eunjae said and we laughed at her.

“Ok… If you say so… But! Why are you two so attached a while ago?” Sunmi said curiously.

“I didn’t even see you guys been apart the whole day we were outside.” Eunmi said.

“Care to tell us?” I grinned.

“Ah… That… It’s nothing. We…We just kind of… Why? You guys were with your partners as well!” Eunjae said obviously changing the topic. The three of us blushed. “See! You girls blushed!

“It’s still different!” Eunmi retorted.

“And Junhyung’s not my partner!” I said, though I hoped he was really my partner.

“You’re obviously changing the topic.” Sunmi said. Eunjae isn’t really going to get out of this room until she tells us.

“We…He…He asked something and it’s it.” Eunjae said and we gave her a ‘huh’ face.

“It’s it what?” Eunmi asked.

“It’s it… It’s… Aish! Why do you guys want to know so badly, anyway?” Eunjae said.

“Because we’re your best friend and we are curious!” We said. Eunjae sighed as she looked down.

“He asked me to be his...his…girlfriend until our week-long vacation here ends.” What did she just say?