It's A Miracle

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Kimin’s POV

The weekend already ended and Eunjae was already charged out in the morning yesterday. Now, we are just waiting for her at the staircase at school as usual. For the past few days, Eunjae had been really cheerful. Maybe because Doojoon and her are in good terms once again and quote this, they are again BEST FRIENDS. I’m not sure how or when or how will they talk to each other in school, but I believe in Doojoon. I know he will make a plan. For now, I’m just happy they are friends again but I just hope no stupid fan girls would dare hurt her or else, they will feel how my punch could really hurt. Well, I’m soft and simple, but once you angered me, you’ll see. I could also be fun and just don’t focus on studies like what others see.  Anyway, here goes Eunjae. Expectedly, she’s smiling.

“Hey.” We greeted her.

“Hey. Erm… Am just gonna place my bag inside the room.” She said as she walked towards her classroom.

“Oh, Eunjae! Don’t forget to check if some thing’s gonna fall when you enter or something, ok?” We reminded her and she nodded while chuckling.

“Yeah, I will.” She said as she ran to her room and looked up from the door before entering. We smiled. Up until now, unlike our wounds which healed fast because it was only small scratches, some of her wounds in the arm and leg isn’t healed that much and was covered with bandages. In less than a minute, she came back and we walked to the field to play around since it’s still thirty minutes before class starts.

“So, how are you and Doojoon? Doing good?” Eunmi asked. She already admitted. She isn’t mad at Doojoon already. But told us to don’t tell him what she said about him and we just laughed it off. We sat at the bleachers around the field. Eunjae nodded.

“But how will you two talk here in school? You know, fan girls.” Sunmi said.

“Yeah. That’s what we talked about last night. We agreed to just pretend to be nothing other than schoolmates, just ignore each other, like we don’t know each other and such. But out school…”

“You’ll be the best of the best of friends.” I said laughing. They just laughed. I’m not sure if there is such thing but I suppose, with them, there is. We stopped as soon as Eunjae’s phone rang. She answered it and we watched her.

Eunjae’s POV

“Hey there, Jae-Jae.” Doojoon said. I know it sounds funny but it’s what he calls me before and since we are back to being the best of friends, he started calling me that again.

“Oh, hi.” I said.  

“At the field early this morning, eh?” He said that surprised me. He knows I’m at the field?

“Huh? How did you know?” I said looking around thinking that he might be just somewhere around the field.

“Pabo. I’m not at the field so stop looking around.” He said laughing.

“Then where are you? How did you know I’m at the field?” I asked.

“I just know.” He said proudly.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. Where are you really?” I asked. I didn’t expect our old relationship would be back and I’m really, really happy. Now, I could talk to him without honorifics again. Ahaha!

“Secret. I’m going to hang up already. Just see you later at break. Bye.” He said ending the call before I could even say good bye. Aish. He didn’t change. Still could be really rude. And did he just say see you later at break? I thought we agreed to ignore each other at school?

“Who’s it? Doojoon?” Kimin asked. I nodded.

“Yeah.” I replied putting my cell phone back in my pocket.

“Oh. What did he say?” Eunmi asked.

“Just bothering me. Anyway, should we go back upstairs already? I guess the first bell will ring anytime soon.” I said and they nodded. We went back to our classrooms and waited for classes to begin.

When our two morning class ended, it was our break. Now… Where’s Doojoon? I thought he said see you later at break?

Kimin’s POV

During our first break, people passing by us would look at us then leave. What’s with them now? We just chatted while reviewing Sunmi since she has a test on a subject later. Suddenly, shadows towered us and when we looked up, it was the six guys and Kikwang was pouting, looking grumpy. And oh, he has a bruise at the right corner of his lips. I also noticed Hyunseung having a small bruise at the side of his lips as well. So what just happened? Did they fight or something? And what’s up with them? I saw Doojoon nudge Kikwang softly and Kikwang turned to him then pouted while Doojoon raised an eyebrow at him. The other four guys were…still the usual. I looked at Junhyung but he was busy listening to his I-pod so I just looked down to my food and ate. It’s been like a week since we hanged out together and what he said that time just kept on replaying in my mind.     

“Fine, fine.” Kikwang said obviously irritated then turned to Eunjae.

“I’m…sorry.” Kikwang said with a heavy sigh. I looked over to Eunjae and saw her blink two times then turn to Doojoon with a ‘what’ face. I won’t wonder if Eunjae was surprised for I’m also surprised and I guess Eunmi and Sunmi were surprised as well. You see, Kikwang never says sorry to anyone, maybe in school only but still! He said sorry… in the crowded cafeteria! Whoah. This is really a miracle. I heard someone chuckle from the six guys and I found out that it was from Junhyung. He was looking at me while chuckling. I felt my cheeks turn pinkish, and I turned away.

“O…k.” Was the only answer of Eunjae.

“Ok. Let’s go.” Kikwang said walking away but immediately stopped by Doojoon.

“Was that even sincere?” He said and I can’t help but smile. This proves that Doojoon and Eunjae is back to being friends, I mean best friends.

“Of course it is!” Kikwang said.

“It’s not. Go say sorry again, now sincerely.” Doojoon said.

“It was sincere! What sincere do you want?” Kikwang said irritated but Doojoon just returned him a glare.

“It’s ok already.” Eunjae said.

“See! She said it’s ok already, so could we go? I’m starving.” Kikwang said walking away.

“Sorry. He’s just really like that.” Dongwoon said following Kikwang. So, they are not really all ill mannered, stuck-up guys after all. They were quickly followed by Hyunseung, Junhyung, and Yoseob. Eunjae nodded to the five guys walking away to Doojoon saying for him to follow them already. Doojoon gave her an uncertain look but Eunjae nodded and so, Doojoon obeyed then left walking to the other five.

_ _ _ _ _

First of all, I want to say sorry because I haven't updated for quite a long time. I'm just really busy with school works. I won't promise but I'll try to update this coming Tuesday since we don't have classes. Hope you guys understand. Thank you. Ideas are going in my head but it's for the future chapters. I mean, I still don't have anything in mind for Junhyung and Kimin but for the others yes. Anyway, I'll update as soon as I could. Thanks.