To The Ski Resort | Realizing Love

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Please listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YLt3X9BV6s Friend's Graduation (Wanna Be Your Love) by F.Cuz

Kimin’s POV

We have been travelling for half an hour now but even though we really woke up early today, I can’t get back to sleep. Junhyung was beside me listening to his Ipod while Yoseob was sleeping with his head on top of my shoulder. I don’t care much since Yoseob is like my brother already. Dongwoon and Sunmi sat at the last row of seats. I wonder what they’re doing at the back but I’ll just not meddle with it. I can’t turn around because Yoseob’s head is on my shoulder. I just looked at the rear mirror to see what the others are doing at the back.

Hyunseung and Eunmi is sharing earphones while Eunmi had her head on top of Hyunseung’s shoulder, sleeping. Hyunseung also had his eyes closed but with a smiling face. Eunjae was just staring out the window while Kikwang was sleeping with his head hung down. I got my phone then texted Eunjae.

Eunjae’s POV

Kimin and I have been texting each other since we drove off. Our texts went like this.

From: Kimin

Hey. I’m feeling quite uncomfortable sitting beside two guys. How about you?

To: Kimin

Me too. I have something to pay Kikwang back.

From: Kimin

Bwoh? What is it? Did you do something to him?

To: Kimin

Not exactly but… It’s a long, long story. I’ll tell you when we arrive at the ski resort.

From: Kimin

I wanna know. Tell me now, please… ^_^

To: Kimin

No. I promise to tell you later. It’ll be too long if I’ll text it to you.

From: Kimin

Weah… Araso… That’s a promise, ok?

To: Kimin

Yeah, yeah. That’s a promise. So, how are you doing there? Yoseob’s is sure comfortable eh. Ahaha.

From: Kimin

Ahaha. It’s fine with me anyway. Don’t take it maliciously. Yoseob’s like a brother to me already. He’d been a really great friend to me.

To: Kimin

Oh… Really? Ahaha. Just joking. How’s the feeling seating right next to Junhyung? :”)

From: Kimin

I feel quite uncomfortable. I wished we just sat together except for the two who have a ‘partner’. Ahaha.

To: Kimin

Correct! Ahaha. Actually, I was about to seat beside Doojoon when Kikwang suddenly held me back.

As I texted that, I glanced at Kikwang who was sleeping with his head hanging down. I pressed send after.

From: Kimin

Oh, jeongmal? Why won’t let Kikwang rest on your shoulder? He might get a stiff neck later on.

I looked at Kikwang and hesitated on doing what Kimin said. I actually have been thinking about it but I’m hesitating to because the other guys might think of it the other way around. I looked at the rear mirror and met eyes with Kimin. She smiled as she nodded. I sighed then nodded. I placed my phone on my lap then slowly placed Kikwang’s head on my shoulder. He suddenly groaned that made me let go of him. I heard Kimin giggle. I sighed then tried putting Kikwang’s head on my shoulder again, and finally, it was a success. He slept at my shoulder while I let out a sigh of relief. I finally replied to Kimin.

To: Kimin

It’s ok already. It was really awkward, you know?

From: Kimin

That’s alright. Since you said you need to pay something to Kikwang, I think that is one to be considered.

To: Kimin

Uhm… Maybe… Alrightie. I’m already sleepy. If I won’t be texting back, it means I’m already sleeping. Hehe.

I leaned my head on the window and closed my eyes to relax. I yawned and started to feel sleepy. I finally fell asleep.

Kimin’s POV

It’s only me and Doojoon who is awake. I looked at the rear mirror and indeed, everyone was already sleeping. I looked at Doojoon when he suddenly spoke.

“Aren’t you sleepy?” I shook my head as I let out a small smile. “Really? If you’re afraid that you might lean on Junhyung, I’m sure it’ll be fine with him.” He said smiling.

“Ah… Ani. I just can’t go back to sleep.” I said.

“Uhm…” He said nodding then smirked putting all his attention to the road again.

I looked at Junhyung who is seating beside me, asleep. He was wearing his glasses and had his arms cross on his chest and his head leaned on the headrest. Actually, he has been jerking his head back and forth, and also sideways. I’m hesitating to put his head on my shoulder because he might suddenly wake up. I just rested my head on the headrest of my seat then closed my eyes hoping I would fall asleep so I could complete my hours of sleep.

Junhyung’s POV

I was listening to my Ipod and fell asleep for less than twenty minutes. When I woke up, I heard Doojoon hyung speak and Kimin replying. I listened to their conversation and had the urge to speak about what Doojoon hyung said but just remained silent because I might disturb their conversation. After their conversation ended, I felt Kimin move a little and when I opened my eyes and slightly tilt my head to my left to glimpse on Kimin, I saw her with her eyes closed and resting on the headrest. A smile reached my lips as I saw her sleeping face. It had been almost five minutes of silence until Doojoon hyung spoke once again.

“Stop staring at her too much if you don’t want her to melt.” Doojoon hyung said smirking.

“I’m not.” I said facing in front.

“Do you think I’ll believe you?” Doojoon hyung said. I kept quiet and removed my glasses. “You’re falling—“

“Uhm…” I said nodding. I saw him smirk from the rear mirror. “When’s our first stop?” I asked to change the topic. As what I estimate, we have been in the road for almost an hour. 

“Half an hour more, we’ll reach our first stop.” He replied and I nodded. Just then, I felt a little weight on my shoulder and without looking, I’m sure it’s Kimin’s head. I was looking at her when Dongwoon suddenly spoke awakening all who were as well asleep. I was almost cursing Dongwoon for it.

“Where are we now?” Dongwoon said. Doojoon hyung laughed and I’m sure it is because he knows me too well.

“Why need to talk so loud?” Kikwang said stirring up awake looking at Dongwoon.

“Sorry.” Dongwoon said grinning.

“We’re near at the first stop so get ready to drive as well.” Doojoon hyung said laughing. Dongwoon just sighed and sunk in his seat. I just smirked then looked out the window.

Kikwang’s POV

I feel a weight on my head and I’m sure it’ll only be Eunjae but I was really pissed off when Dongwoon spoke and woke up all of us. It was already a perfect moment for me. I met eyes with Eunjae when we all woke up and she slightly bowed.

“Sorry.” She said in a low voice turning away. I just didn’t speak and looked in front.  A smile was brought to my lips and right that time, I know, I now realize what she’s to me.

After a few minutes, we reached our first stop and went to eat breakfast at a fast food chain.

“We’ll just be the one to order.” Hyunseung hyung stood up and Eunmi looked up to him and he nodded. Eunmi as well stood up.

“Yieeee!” We teased and Eunmi blushed as well as Hyunseung though they tried to hide it. I really want to laugh at them that time.

“Oh, c’mon. What do you guys want to order?” Hyunseung hyung said and we began to say our orders, and after, they left. We just chatted as we waited for Hyunseung and Eunmi to come back with our orders.

Sunmi’s POV

We chatted as we waited for Hyunseung and Eunmi to comeback with our orders. Though it wasn’t our first time being together, it still felt a little awkward. Eunjae also had been quiet than usual though Doojoon talked to her. She just let out a small smile or nods or replies in short phrases or sentences.

“Are you ok?” I heard Kimin whisper to Eunjae and Eunjae nodded.

“Of course.” She replied.

“You don’t look like it.” I said and she just shook her head and that’s when Hyunseung and Eunmi came back with our orders. We then all ate while having little fun conversations.

_ _ _ _ _

After eating for an hour and a half an hour rest, we continued our trip once again.

“Ok. Dongwoon’s turn!” Doojoon said and Dongwoon sighed.

“I know, I know.” Dongwoon said and got the key from Doojoon.

“Seat with me?” Dongwoon softly said as he passed by me. I hesitated because I know the others still don’t know except for my three best friends and Doojoon.

“Go sit on the passenger’s seat.” Doojoon said patting my shoulder while the others entered the car. I felt myself blush and I walked to the passenger’s seat.

As I looked at the rear mirror, I saw that the seat arrangements were quite different from our first seat arrangement. Since Dongwoon and I sat at the front seats and Doojoon transferred to the back seats, it really changed a bit. Hyunseung and Eunmi took the last row of seats while Doojoon sat beside Eunjae. Actually, like Kimin, Eunjae’s between two guys, Kikwang at her left while Doojoon on her right, and I’m sure she’s about to get insane. Ahaha. I also notice that Kimin is quite uncomfortable sitting with Junhyung from the start while Junhyung seems not.

 “Are you guys ready?” Dongwoon said.

“Neh…” We all replied and he started the engines speeding up. We were all surprised but not so much for me, after Dongwoon stepped on the accelerator too hard that our van sped up so much.

“Yah. Do you plan killing us?” Junhyung said.

“Sorry. That’s just how I drive.” Dongwoon said laughing.

“Slow down a bit.” Doojoon said.

“Neh hyungnim.” Dongwoon said. Dongwoon started to drive at the normal pace. We all let out a sigh of relief as I saw Dongwoon silently laugh to himself. I just shook my head with a smirk as I looked out the window.

Kimin’s POV

At this time, no one of us was asleep so it was really noisy with everyone almost talking and joking around. I was still seating in between Yoseob and Junhyung and I’m quite getting used seating beside him.

“Let’s let Junhyung hyung rap while Hyunseung hyung beatbox.” Kikwang said.

“Bwoh? No way.” Junhyung said.

“Oh c’mon, just for fun.” Yoseob said.

“Let’s just all save this games at the ski resort.” Hyunseung said. Yoseob pouted.

“Araso.” He said.

“What are you planning to do at the ski resort anyway?” Kikwang asked.

“Oh! Let’s ride a sled.” Yoseob excitedly said. “It’ll be fun.” Yoseob smiled.

“Riding a cable car would be fun as well.” I said smiling.

“Ohhhhhhhh… Kimin’s not so silent already, eh?” Yoseob said pressing my cheek with his pointer finger. I just felt my cheeks go pink.

“Let’s all ride it then.” Junhyung said.

“Yiiieeeeee…” Doojoon teased as everyone followed.

“I said all, not only the two of us, ok???” Junhyung said rolling his eyes.

“Okaaaaayyyyyyy… If you say so…” Hyunseung said smirking.

So the chat went on until we reached our second stop and ate lunch. After we ate lunch, it was about one already, we left and continued our trip. Hyunseung took over the driving and Eunmi sat at the passenger’s seat. Dongwoon and Sunmi sat at the backseats once again while we sat with the same arrangements, the second one. Almost everyone was again asleep. I, too, had fallen asleep.

Hyunseung’s POV

“Eunmi, wake up.” I tapped Eunmi on the shoulder after I pulled back the brakes and Eunmi rubbed her eyes waking up that I find cute.

“Oh… Are we here?” Eunmi said yawning. I nodded smiling. “Shall we wake up the others?” Eunmi asked looking back.

“I don’t think so.” I said as they slowly woke up. Doojoon hyung looked out the window before turning to all of us.

“Wake up already. We’re here!” Doojoon announced smiling.

Everyone slowly stretched and looked out. We parked the car before we all stepped down while some guys in suits assisted us with our things to the hotel. We were at the lobby of the hotel and were waiting for Doojoon hyung who was talking to the lady at the reception area.

“Ok guys. Here are the room cards. I personally picked a room for four people so the girls could just stay together in one room while the boys will be divided into two groups of three. Here’s your room card.” Doojoon hyung said handing the room card of the girls to Eunjae.

“Thanks.” The girls said and Doojoon hyung nodded smiling.

“Who’s staying with who?” Dongwoon asked.

“What do you guys like?” Doojoon hyung asked.

“Anything would do.” Hyunseung said.

“How about the three eldest on one room and the other three at the other room?” Kikwang suggested.

“Uhm… I’m sure it’ll really be noisy in your room once you three are together. Yoseob be switch with me. I’ll stay with Dongwoon and Kikwang.” Doojoon hyung said. He handed one of the room cards to me. After, we departed going to our respective hotel rooms.

_ _ _ _ _

Sorry for the late update. I hope I didn't lose any reader.

So the winter vacation is about to start. Yay. Ahaha.

I know Jino haven't been appearing lately but in the next chapter, I'll make sure to make a part for him. Ehehe.

Some already commented about the sequel. I'm already planning the sequel but I'll post a poll about which member would you guys want for me to make a fanfic. Actually, for the four members I haven't posted any fanfic yet, I already have plot for them. So I'll put up a poll about it.

I won't make this authro's note once again long. Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!