Exhibit Part 2 | Club | One of the Best

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

This is the suppose chapter 16. I adjusted the chapters since I posted one chapter twice. So here. This one is the true Chapter 16. Sorry for the error and thank you for understanding!

_ _ _ _ _

Eunjae’s POV

“What’s funny?” I said out of annoyance. Why the heck is he here?!

“Just by looking at you, I laugh.” He said as he laughed more.

“What the… You…” Ok. Eunjae relax. Just then, I felt a hand hold my hand. It was Doojoon’s.

“Kikwang, not here, ok?” Doojoon said.

“Ok. Relax.” Kikwang said as he stopped laughing.

“Doojoon, let’s go somewhere where I won’t see Kikwang, could we?” I said. Doojoon nodded. I just don’t want to see Kikwang, just also to avoid creating any ruckus.

“Are you alright?” Doojoon asked as we stopped at the buffet table.

“Yeah.” I said as I pulled away my hand from Doojoon’s hand.

“Oh… Ok.” He said.

“So, how did you really know about this exhibit? Who told you about it?” I asked to change the topic.

“I already told you. It’s a secret.” Doojoon said as he stuck his tongue out.

“I’ll find about it soon.” I said.

“Ok. If you say so…” Doojoon said as he smirked. I punched his arm that made his wine spill a little to his suit.

“Ooops… Sorry.” I said as I laughed.

“Yah. Don’t you know how much this suit cost?” Doojoon said.

“Ahaha. Sorry. I’ll just clean it for you.” I said. I got my handkerchief then wiped it. I was just taken aback when he held my hand. I froze on my position. I looked up to him.

“I can do it myself and it’s ok.” He said as he got my handkerchief.

“Ah. Right.” I said as I awkwardly laughed.

Kikwang’s POV

I don’t know why but I felt jealous when Doojoon held Eunjae’s hand but was hurt the most with what Eunjae said. I watched them from a far. As I watched them, I felt my heart slowly breaking in small pieces. Lee Kikwang, what are you saying?! You two are enemies, remember? *sigh*

Doojoon’s POV

“Anyway, when did I give you permission to take pictures of me, ha?” I said.

“When did I take a picture of you?” She said.

“Why not think when?” I said.

“Why would I take a picture of you?” She said.

“I don’t know with you. Ah! Maybe because you like me.” I said jokingly though I wished it was true.

“What are you saying?” She said as she smirked then grabbed a glass of juice from the buffet table. I just smiled then drank wine.

Just then, it went dark and only a little light from the stage lighted the whole hall. The light was focused on Mr. and Mrs. Lee, Eunjae’s parents. Right then, I know what it’ll be about. I smirked.

“Excuse me ladies and gentlemen. Firstly, we would want to thank all of you who made it here tonight. This exhibit is really important not just to us but for one of our daughters.” Mr. Lee started.

“Who do you think it is? You or Taeyeon noona?” I said pretending like I don’t know anything.

“I…don’t know. Taeyeon unnie?” She said and I just nodded.

“Yah. Do you know something about this?” Eunjae said as she looked at me.

“Huh? How would I know?” I said as I turned to her.

“You better be telling the truth or else our friendship will end.” Eunjae threatened and I just shrugged. I know she can’t do that.

“May we call on stage our daughter, Lee Eunjae.” Mr. Lee said and a spotlight focused on Eunjae. Eunjae stood frozen in her position.

“Yah.” I said and Eunjae turned to me.

“E-Eh?” She said.

“Are you ok? You are called on stage, shorty.” I said and she pouted.

“I’m not short.” She said.

“If you aren’t, go to the stage already.” I said as I put a hand on her shoulder then gently push her towards the stage. She looked back at me as she walked towards the stage and I just gave her thumbs up. People gave applause to her until she reached the stage.

“Now, may we call our daughter, Taeyeon, to do the honor.” Mr. Lee said and Eunjae confusedly turn to Mr. Lee then to Mrs. Lee. Mrs. Lee just gave her an assuring smile. From one corner of the hall, Taeyeon noona walked towards the covered picture.

“And now we present you…”

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

“Couz! Can you come with me to a party?” Ri Rin said as she barged in my room that surprised me.

“Yah! Stop surprising me like that and knock first before going in. Aish.” I said as I turned to my laptop’s screen again.

“Ok! So come with me, ha, ha?” She said as she bounced up and down on my bed.

“I can’t believe you’re my unnie.” I said then sighed.

“I heard that.” She said.

“I know, right?” I said then laughed.

“Right…” She said.

“I’m just joking. Ok. About the party, we should first ask permission to appa and omma.” I said as I turned to her from my laptop’s screen.

“Ei. They won’t allow us when we ask permission.” She said.

“Then we couldn’t go.” I said.

“Please… Please… Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeee…” She said as she swung my arm back and forth. “If not, I’ll tell your parents about the first time you went out with that Junhyung guy.” She said that made me shot her a glare. She just stuck her tongue out on me. “It’s just a yes or good bye on going out with Junhyung.” She said. I sighed.

“Ok, ok. Fine.” I said. Ok. Am I too desperate on going out with Junhyung again? LOL.

“Great! Get ready already. In thirty minutes, we’re leaving.” She said as she walked out my room and then slammed the door close. *sigh*

Thirty minutes? Five minutes will be enough in preparing. I’ll just continue spamming on KPop. Ahaha!

_ _ _ _ _

No One’s POV

At a club in Seoul, a fight is currently happening, and one of its fighters is Junhyung. People were cheering while Junhyung fought back.

“What can I do if your girlfriend likes me more than you, jerk?!” Junhyung shouted.

“What the, you bastard!” A big strong guy threw another punch at Junhyung’s stomach. Junhyung landed on the floor. The side of his lips is already bleeding and he already has a bruise on his right cheek. Kimin came then kneeled at Junhyung’s side. The big strong guy got a chair and was about the hit it to Junhyung when someone held the chair at the mid-air.

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

“What? A bar? Let’s just go home. I don’t want to go to a bar.” I said.

“Oh c’mon. Don’t be such a kill joy. Besides, it’s on a separate floor. Let’s go.” Ri Rin said as she turned the car’s engines off after parking. I just stayed inside the car but Ri Rin opened the door to my side then dragged me out the car.

“I don’t wanna go there! I’m not even invited!” I said struggling to get out of her grip but I guess she’s just too strong for me to handle. Geez…

As we got to the entrance of the bar, we could here loud cheers and one shouting ‘stop it’. Wait. Is there a fight just happening? Omo.

“Oh. There’s a fight going on.” Ri Rin said.

“Let’s get out of here before we get involve in that fight.” I said as I grabbed Ri Rin’s arm but suddenly, the crowd moved and a figure landed on the floor. Oh. My. Gosh.

“Junhyung!” I shouted as I ran towards Junhyung who happened to be the one who landed on the floor. I kneeled at his side and I can’t help the tears from forming. He tilted his head to my side and tried to open his eyes.

“K-Ki-Mi-Min… What *cough* are you doing here *cough*?” He said.

“Wha-What happened? Why are you in a fight?” I asked.

“Move ASIDE!”Junhyung shouted as he pushed me at the side and I saw a chair held by a big strong guy directly on his direction, about to hit him until a hand stopped it mid-air.

“Who gave you the permission to create a fight here?” It was Dongwoon. “And who gave you the permission to hurt my friend and accuse him of stealing your girlfriend?” Dongwoon added while Yoseob and Hyunseung helped Junhyung up.

“And who are you to stop me?” The big strong guy said then smirked.

“Me? I’m the owner of this place, why?” Dongwoon said as he pushed the chair that made the guy stumble backwards. The guy was dumbfounded and wasn’t able to speak. “If you don’t want to get charged of creating a fuss here, go leave now.” Dongwoon said. The guy pushed his friends who helped him up then storm out the bar.

“Are you ok?” Dongwoon said as he squat beside me. I nodded shaking.

“Jun-Junhyung, he needs to be brought to the hospital.” I said stuttering.

“Yes. We will bring him to the hospital. You should go home now.” Dongwoon said.

“Kimin, are you alright?” Ri Rin said as she kneeled beside me. I nodded.

“Are you her friend?” Dongwoon asked.

“I’m her cousin.” Ri Rin said.

“Oh. Sorry if we disturbed you, and for putting your cousin on danger.” Dongwoon said and Ri Rin nodded.

“It’s ok. It’s no one but that big fat guy’s fault.” Ri Rin said and Dongwoon nodded.

“You should go home now, Kimin. If not, would you like to be brought to the hospital?” Dongwoon said and I shook my head. I’m still too shock to say a word.

“I’ll just bring her home.” Ri Rin said as she helped me get up. Ri Rin bowed before we both walked out the bar.  

_ _ _ _ _

Eunjae’s POV

I was surprised when the cover was removed. I’m very familiar of this picture. This was taken for like just weeks ago. I was really speechless.

“This picture is taken by my daughter, Lee Eunjae.” My mom said. Everyone’s attention turned to the picture and I was attacked by mixed emotions. I don’t know whether to be happy or embarrassed or surprised. I turned to Doojoon and he just gave me two thumbs up and a smile.

Kikwang’s POV

As I looked at the picture, the picture was indeed beautiful but the person in it, it makes me somehow jealous. I suddenly had the urge of walking out. I looked at Eunjae and saw her looking at Doojoon. I know I should be teasing her right now but no, I feel like breaking down because I see her staring at another man.

Doojoon’s POV

After the party, many were congratulating Eunjae and I just feel happy for her.

“Yah. You knew about it, ha?” She said as she approached me.

“Huh?” I said pretending that I didn’t hear her.

“Liar.” She said.

“Yah. You should be even thankful to me. Because of me your picture became one of the best.” I said and she playful punched my chest.

“Thanks anyway.” She said as she smiled and I nodded.

“Anything for my best friend.” I said as I returned a smile. Just then, there was a scoff.

“Congratulations.” It was Kikwang.

“T-Thanks.” Eunjae said.

“That’s only what I wanted to say. Just…see you around.” Kikwang said before leaving. Ok. That was unlikely for him to congratulate someone.

“Was that sincere?” Eunjae asked.

“I guess so. He was unlikely to be congratulating someone.” I said. Eunjae nodded.

“Oh. Ok.” Eunjae said.