Tears | Long Time No See

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Please listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvUUjGiZzmM Let It Snow by Hyunseung and Kikwang

No One’s POV

The guys arrived at 5 in the afternoon for they didn’t have long stop by’s and there isn’t traffic. Doojoon dropped the five guys at their houses but all of them except Yoseob and Junhyung quickly left to go to the girls’ house to talk to them. Yoseob was the only one who doesn’t have a girl’s house to go to. So instead, he thought of any plan if ever the guys can’t fix their relationship with the girls because for him, whatever and how he thinks that he don’t have a ‘girl’ in the four girls, he’s still involve with the bet, and most especially, they’re his friends.

_ _ _ _ _

Yoseob’s POV

I sat on my study table as I thought of ways to fix our relationship with the girls if ever the five guys won’t be successful in doing so. Arrange a date... Give gifts… Sing for them… Dance for them… Kneel and say sorry to them… Give flowers… Give them a surprise party… Ask them to watch a movie… Ask them to watch a musical… Ask them to watch a concert… Give them everything they want… *sigh* Let me check the boys. I got my phone and texted them, and their reply  except for Junhyung hyung we’re almost the same or say the same thing—they don’t want to talk to us. Ok. Really need to think of a plan for our relationship with them to be fixed as soon as possible. It’s only a few days before Christmas and how it would really be nice if we could celebrate it together.

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

“Kimin… Dinner time…” Ri Rin knocked on my door. “You can’t skip dinner. You already didn’t eat lunch and Jino told me to call him if ever you don’t want to eat dinner.” She said. I stood up from my bed where I’m using my laptop and walked to the door.

“I know Jino would say that.” I said going out from my room and closing my door.

“I thought you aren’t going to eat dinner. Jino is really a great help, eh?” Ri Rin unnie said with a smirk.

“Not really. I just got hungry. That’s all.” I said with a grin.

“Tch… Fine. Let’s go to the dining room already. Kihyun’s waiting.” Ri Rin said and I nodded. We both went to the dining room and started eating.

“I’m glad you already joined us in dinner, noona.” Kihyun said.

“Tch… Really, ha?” I said and he nodded.

“Oh, noona. I saw a guy inside Jino hyung’s car a while ago. He’s really nice and handsome too!” Kihyun said.

“Ei… You’re being a gay, ha?” I teased.

“Of course not! I’m more handsome than him.” Kihyun boasted. Ri Rin unnie and I just laughed.

“I’m glad you laughed already.” Ri Rin unnie said.

“Of course. I just really need time to be alone and think, and I’ll be ok. Besides, I realized that I shouldn’t be crying or hurt or whatsoever.” I said as I ate.

“Uhm… Really, ha?” Ri Rin unnie said and I nodded. “You also didn’t mention to us what really happened in your stay at the ski resort.” Ri Rin unnie said.

“Let’s just forget about it. I also don’t want to remember about it.” I said and released a small smile.

“Ok. If that’s what you want.” Ri Rin unnie said. We continued to eat dinner and after had fun at the entertainment room.

_ _ _ _ _

Junhyung’s POV

As I got home, our butler, like usual, welcomed me. He got my things and didn’t bother to ask why I went home ahead of the scheduled. But a familiar voice welcomed me as I entered our living room.

“Hey bro. How have you been doing?” My eyes widened as I faced the face I haven’t seen in personal for a really long time.

“Hyung…” I said and he just smiled at me.

_ _ _ _ _

Jino’s POV

Two days after I went to Kimin’s house and after Kevin hyung arrived is the day I told Kimin to get ready for the ‘date’ I told her. I went to their house to check up on her because I’m sure she might be thinking twice and end not going to the place I told her to go to.

“Jino…” She said as she saw me.

“I came just in case you change your mind.” I said with a grin.

“Yeah, right.” She said rolling her eyes. “Well, got ready because I’m sure you’ll be coming.” She said.

“So, you’re wearing that?” I said looking at her.

“Why not?” She said.

“Nothing. Why won’t you try something new?” I said.

“New like what?” She asked and exactly, Ri Rin noona went down the stairs wearing a cute blue dress.

“Like that.” I said looking at Ri Rin noona.

“No way.” She said looking at Ri Rin noona.

“What’s with my dress?” Ri Rin noona said.

“Nothing. I’m just telling Kimin why don’t she try wearing something like your dress.” I said.

“Oh… She really won’t wear a dress except if forced by her parents.” She said.

“I know. I just don’t get why Kimin don’t like to wear dresses.” I said looking at Kimin.

“I just don’t like.” She said sticking her tongue out on me.

“Araso. I’ll borrow her for a while, if it’s ok?” I said.

“Of course hyung. It’ll be perfectly fine.” Kihyun said and I nodded with a smile.

“Take care of my cousin ok? And bring her home before midnight.” Ri Rin noona said.

“I will.” ‘He will…’ I said and put my hand out for Kimin. She smirked before taking my hand. We walked to my car. I opened the door for her and before she went in, she looked at me with an uncertain look.

“Are you sure of this?” She said.

“Of course I’m sure that he’s handsome.” I said grinning.

“Not that. Are you sure that it’s right arranging me to this guy you know?” She said and I laughed.

“Of course. It’s absolutely fine.” I said. “So, let’s go? He might be waiting there already.” I said and she sighed nodding, going in the car. I closed the door and I went over the driver’s seat and drove off after starting the car.

_ _ _ _ _

Eunjae’s POV

Again, Doojoon came but still, I didn’t talk to him. He had been here since this morning and never seen him left. Kikwang as well came and until now is here as I stared out my room’s window where the gate of our house would be clearly seen. As I saw them look up to my room, I quickly closed my curtains. Doojoon have been there since this morning, so I bet he still haven’t eaten lunch nor dinner, and for Kikwang, I’m sure he still haven’t eaten dinner since he came an hour after lunch as what I remember. I worry that they might get fever because the wind is blowing hard and it’s still raining snow. Hours ago, I told our butler to tell them to go home already but they refused telling that they won’t be leaving till I talk to them, and it’s already seven in the evening. Should I talk to them? But they need to learn their lesson that we’re not a toy they could just play with. Aish. I got my phone and called Doojoon. In five seconds, he answered the phone with a trembling voice. I bit my lower lip but I should stay tough for them to learn their lesson.

“Eunjae, at last, you called.” He said. I could hear Kikwang’s chilling voice speak to Doojoon.

“Yes. Will you two please go home already? It’s already seven in the evening and it’s raining with snow. I don’t want to be the reason you two to have fever. If I’m really important to you two, then go home.” I said ending the phone call. I felt my tears build up on my eyes. I looked out the window and the two of them were looking up to me with worried eyes. I closed the curtains and tried to ignore them. After five minutes, I looked out the window again and they weren’t there already. I sighed as I let my tears fall down.

_ _ _ _ _

Sunmi’s POV

“Ma’am, he won’t really leave.” Our butler said. I took a deep breathe before nodding.

“Ok. Thank you. I’ll just go down and talk to him.” I said and he nodded bowing leaving my room. I breathe in deep before walking out my room and going to our gate where he just stayed.

“Sunmi, at last you went out to talk to—“ I interrupted him.

“I went here not to talk to you about how you played with us, but to tell you to go home already. I’m sure your parents has been looking for you because they just called me a few minutes ago asking if I’m with you.” I paused before continuing. “I said I’m with you. But now, please go home if you still value even the relationship our parents have.” I said turning my back on him as tears slowly fall from my eyes.

_ _ _ _ _

Eunmi’s POV

I sighed loudly as I stared at my nonstop ringing phone. I got it and removed its battery. At last… Free from the ringing of my phone.

*TOK*TOK*

What the? I opened my window and a snowball came flying to my direction and it hit my face.

“Hyunseung!” I shouted wiping the snowball off of my face.

“Oh, sorry!” He shouted.

“You! Would you go home already?! You’re disturbing me!” I said.

“Why? What are you doing? Don’t tell me you’re talking with another guy?” He said.

“What if I am?” I said smirking.

“I’ll punch that guy for stealing you from me and tell him that you’re mine first and will ever be!” He shouted.

“Really ha?” I said.

“Of course! I’ll do that for you because I love you, Eunmi-ah!” He shouted. I felt tears build up in my eyes.

“If you really love me, then you will go home now.” I said and closed the window and sobbed as tears fall from my eyes.

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

“Ok. We’re here.” Jino said after he pulled the brakes and stopped the car.

“Isn’t this your family’s hotel?” I said as I looked out the window.

“Yup. Go down already. A guy would be waiting for you in the entrance and he will lead you to where you’re meeting the guy I arranged for you.” Jino said.

“But Jino…” I said.

“No buts. We can’t let that person wait.” He said with an eyebrow raised.

“Ok.” I sighed and opened the door and went down. I closed the door and Jino rolled down the window.

“Good luck and have fun!” He said before driving off.

“Jino, wait!” I said but he already drove off. I sighed and walked to the entrance. A guy welcomed me and asked if I am Kimin and of course I said yes. He led me to a room and there, a guy sat facing his back on me. The guy who led me bowed before leaving me. I hesitatingly approached the guy and faked a cough to get his attention.

“Excuse me.” I said and the guy stood up and he faced me. As I saw his face, a feeling I can’t explain made my stomach turn, and as he smiled, that’s when it hit me who he is.

“Long time no see Kimin.” He smiled. It…It’s him.

“Jiyeob oppa…” I stepped back once as I felt my tears slowly building in my eyes. I was taken aback when he hugged me.

“Kimin, I missed you, really. Please listen to me first if ever you’re still mad at me that you don’t want to see me. You could punch me or slap me if you want, if that’s how you can forgive me for leaving you for a really long time.” He said as he didn’t let go of me. I just felt my tears fall one by one until it flowed nonstop.

“You liar. I understood when you had to leave but I didn’t understand when you didn’t have a time to even call or text me. You liar.” I said as I softly punched him on the chest.

“I’m sorry. I really didn’t mean to not contact you. I wanted to contact you but when I tried, it’s busy, if not, you’re not answering, until I lost your number because I lost my phone. I’m really sorry. I know I’m such a careless person, but please forgive this liar, jerk, and careless oppa of yours.” He said and I couldn’t say anything but to cry on his chest. As I slowly stopped crying, I moved away from the hug. I didn’t look in his eyes and just look down as I wiped my tears away. “I know you still might be mad at me, but can we eat already? The foods are getting cold, actually.” He said and I nodded. He pulled a chair for me and let me seat before he sat down to the seat opposite from me. I just sat and didn’t move my food for I felt awkward eating with him.

“Hey. Have you eaten already? Or you don’t like the foods? As what I remember these are your favorite foods, or it already changed?” He asked.

“Huh? Aniyo.” I said. So he still remembers my favorite foods.

“Then why aren’t you eating?” He asked.

“I…I just feel…awkward eating with you.” I said and he laughed.

“Ok. Just think that I’m Jino you’re eating with or think when we’re still kids eating together.” He said and I smiled and nodded. I tried to put in mind what Jiyeob oppa said and ate as comfortably as I can. “So how have you been?” He asked.

“Uhm… Well, I guess.” I said not looking at him and just continued to eat.

“What do you mean? And I heard you had a problem. Mind sharing it with me? Maybe I could give much more help than Jino had gave.” He said giggling.

“Oh… That… It’s nothing. I already forgot about it.” I said when half of me disagreed.

 “Ah… If that’s what you want, then, if need someone you need to talk with about it, if ever you remember about it still, then you can just give me a call.” He said and I released a small smile and nodded. “Let’s change the topic then. Tell me what happened to you over the years I wasn’t with you.” He said looking at me.

“Uhm… Nothing much happened. I’m already graduating in high school and uhm… What else… That is it, I think.” I said and he looked at me with a ‘what’ face.

“That’s all? It’s impossible. I’m sure many had happened over the years. Ok. Let’s be more specific then. How’s your social life?” He asked that made me stop eating.

“Social life?” I said as I continued to eat.

“Uhuh.” He said.

“I have three girl best friends. I’ll let you meet them sometime. I’m sure they’ll be delighted to meet you.” I said and smiled.

“Really? Why will they be excited to meet me? Did you happen to mention me to them?” He said and without thinking, I nodded. “Really? You mentioned me to them?” He said with a cheerful voice and that’s when I realized what I said.

“Huh? Did I say yes?” I said as I felt myself blush.

“Uhm…” He said nodding with a smile.

“Oh… Ahaha.” I awkwardly laughed. He just laughed.

“You, aren’t you asking me how I’m doing and how I did in the past years?” He said.

“Ah… Yeah. How did you do? I bet you have been really busy with work, huh?” I said and he nodded.

“I’ve been busy and it was really tiring but I could take that, but what I couldn’t take was the years I wasted in just working and didn’t spend much for my personal life.” He said.

“Oh… Then, what do you plan now that you have your break from work?” I asked.

“Let someone realize how she is really important to me.” He said that made me stop again from eating and look at him.

“Yiee… Who’s that person, ha?” I teased.

“It’s a secret. I’ll tell you when it’s the right time.” He said.

“Psshh… Fine. But you promise to tell me, ok? And don’t break this one, ha?” I said and he nodded raising his right hand up.

“I, Kim Jiyeob, promise to tell the one who is my important one to Lee Kimin when the right time comes.” He said smiling. I just nodded smiling. We then continued eating, talking about random things until we didn’t realize that it was already nine in the evening.

“Oh. I need to go home. It’s already late.” I said standing up.

“I’ll already send you home.” Before I could even speak, he spoke. “And don’t even think of declining because I insist.” He said standing up. “So, let’s go?” He said and I just nodded. We left the room and went to his car.

Along the ride, it was quiet and only the busy city at night and the music player of Jiyeob oppa’s car were heard. It was half an hour drive before we finally reached my house.

“Thank you.” I said as we both went down the car. He nodded and smiled.

“I hope we could meet again sometime, and maybe celebrate the Christmas together, if it’s fine?” He said.

“I’ll see if I have nothing to do on Christmas.” I said. He nodded.

“What’s your cellphone number?” He asked as he got his phone and look at me. I then told him my cellphone number.

“Ok. It’s getting colder. Go in already.” He said and I nodded.

“Thank you again, and… it was nice meeting you again.” I said slightly bowing before going in my house. From our door, I watched Jiyeob oppa leave and entered our house after.

It’s been long since I last met and talked to him and I didn’t know the feeling could be this good. I’m glad I met him again.

_ _ _ _ _

I know I didn't update another chapter yesterday so I updated a chapter today.

Ok. I know some might be wondering who Jiyeob is. Jiyeob is the real name of Kevin. Ehehe.

I know this chapter were full of dramas but I still tried to put some 'funny' if there is, and tried to make it somewhat end in a happy mood. Hope this chapter didn't disappoint you guys. Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!