A Big Help With A Payment

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Please listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37c46yONWaw When The Door Closes by Doojoon and Dongwoon

Hyunseung’s POV

We quickly fixed and prepared our things right after we went to the reception area. It’s still not clear to us what really happened because Junhyung haven’t spoke about it to us. Doojoon hyung just told us to arrange our things and be ready to go back to Seoul. Dongwoon and I were already fixing and preparing our things for leaving but Junhuyng was just staring at his things, as if he doesn’t want to leave.

“Yah.” I called as I zipped my bag close. “Yah. Junhyung, I’m talking to you.” I said and approached him.

“Uhm?” He said turning to me.

“Are you ok? Why aren’t you fixing your things?” I asked standing in front of him.

“Hyung…” He said and I waited for him to talk again but he just turned to his things and started preparing his things. I looked at Yoseob and he just shrugged.

“Junhyung, it’ll be alright. We’ll fix everything between the girls.” I said as I patted him on the shoulder.

“Why should we even care?” He said still fixing his things. My eyes widen and when I was about to speak, Doojoon hyung, with Kikwang and Dongwoon came in, and I could see that they heard what Junhyung had said.

“What are you saying?” Kikwang said surprised.

“Hyung, what do you mean with why we would even care?” Dongwoon said with worry in his voice. Doojoon hyung stepped up to him and held him by the collar and Junhyung stood up because of it.

“Do you hear and understand what you’re saying, Junhyung?” Doojoon hyung said with a stern voice. Junhyung looked up to him and they stared at each other. I could already feel the tense building up, and I’m already thinking of something to stop the tense.

“Of course I do. Shouldn’t you guys be agreeing?” He said looking at us one by one. I turned to Doojoon hyung and saw his hand forming into a tight fist. I should stop them before they throw each other a fist.

“Stop it already. Doojoon hyung, let go of him already. We shouldn’t be fighting at times like this but put our minds together, and think of how we could put things back to its places. I saw Junhyung about to speak but I immediately spoke again, because I’m sure what he’s gonna say might create a real big fight. “We’re done fixing our things. Shall we leave already?” I said. Doojoon hyung let go of Junhyung’s collar and turned to us.

“Let’s go. It’ll be a long way, and we should leave as early as now so we could reach back early.” He said and turned to Junhyung after. I could see Doojoon hyung with gritted teeth behind his lips. “I’ll forget what you said. I just don’t want to hear you saying that again, araso?” Doojoon said and I immediately spoke.

“Yes, I’m sure he understands. Let’s go.” I said grabbing my bag. I gestured Kikwang and Dongwoon to go out already and so they did. Doojoon hyung also turned to the door ad walked out. I nodded as I pat him on the shoulder. I walked ahead of him and followed the three out of the door.

Junhyung’s POV

I watched them walk out the room before I grabbed my things and followed them. I didn’t mean to say that things to them, it just suddenly went out of my mouth. I’m not sure if I really meant it or if I just said it so I could convince myself that everything’s fine, that even she’s mad at me, it won’t affect me. But I guess it didn’t help at all.

We all entered the car and Doojoon hyung again was the one who took the driver’s seat. Hyunseung hyung sat at the passenger’s seat as I sat by myself at the last row of seats. I leaned on the window and wore my glasses and put IPod’s earphones in my ears, and tried to put myself to sleep.

_ _ _ _ _

Kevin’s POV

“But Ri Rin said she locked herself in her room. Should we go to their house?” Jino said.

“Did she say the reason why?” I said, worried. He shook his head. We put my things inside the car and he sat at the driver’s and I sat at the passenger’s seat.

“So should we go there?” He asked and I thought for a while.

“I don’t think it’s the right time for us to meet. I’ll wait for a little bit more. But let’s still go to their house. We will go there but you’re the one to talk to her and know if she’s fine while I wait in the car.” I said and he nodded.

“Alright. I understand. Should I send you home first or you really want to stay in the car and wait? I already told the maids to fix your room.” He said and I shook my head.

“Let’s go to Kimin’s house first. I don’t mind if I stay inside the car and wait.” I said.

“Are you sure?” He asked.

“Yeah.” I said.

“Ok.” He said and started the car and adjusted the brakes and drove off.

“Until when are you planning to keep from her that you’re already back?” He asked along the ride.

“I’m still looking for the right time, and now is not the right time, I know.” I said.

“I wonder what happened. She’s supposed to be staying at the ski resort that they went to for a week but it has just been…1, 2, 3, 4 days.” He said.

“Well, what do you think happened? You said she went with Juhyung and his friends, and her bestfriends.” I said.

“I think they had a fight. I’m sure it won’t be between the girls.” He said.

“So it’s with the boys?” I said and he shrugged.

“Maybe. Anyway, who knows?” He said.

“Them.” I said.

“Yeah, right.” He said rolling his eyes and focused on the road again. I just smirked. Junhyung… What relationship does he have with Kimin?

_ _ _ _ _

After more than an hour of driving, we already arrived at Kimin’s house. Jino pulled the breaks back and turned the engines off.

“It’ll be cold here. Are you sure you still don’t want to meet Kimin? Don’t you think she needs you right now?” Jino said and I sighed.

“I’ll think about it. Just see if she’s doing fine.” I said and he nodded as he left the car and closed the door. I watched him go in the house and look behind to me before entering the house completely.

_ _ _ _ _

Kihyun’s POV

A few minutes after Ri Rin unnie told me to go back in my room, I got thirsty so I went out my room and as I went down the stairs, I met with Jino hyung which I expected already.

“Oh, hyung.” I said.

“Hey. Where’s you’re sister?” He asked. Just like what I thought.

“No doubt you went here for noona. She’s in her room. She went out for a few minutes and talked to us but she won’t tell why she went home ahead of time, except that she had a fight with someone, but I think it’s with Junhyung-ssi.” I said.

“Oh. Ok. Thanks.” He said patting me on the shoulder and hurried up the stairs. I looked back and shrugged.

I continued my way to the kitchen and got a pitcher of water and got a glass from the glass rack and spilled water in the glass and drank it all. I went back to my room and looked out the window. It’s really cold now, expecially that Christmas is nearing. As I looked out, I spotted someone inside Jino hyung’s car. Out of curiosity, I went out my room and to the front of our house.

“Where are you going sir? It’s cold outside.” The guard of our house said.

“I’ll just check something. Don’t worry. It’s just in front.” I said and didn’t wait for his reply and opened the gate and went to the car just parked outside of our gate. The guy seemed to be thinking deep, and to get his attention, I knocked on the window.

“Excuse me.” I said as I knocked on the window. The guy turned to me and opened the window.

“Yes?” He said with a smile.

“Are you with Jino hyung?” I asked and he nodded.

“I am. Are you Kihyun?” He said and I was surprised for he knows my name.

“Neh. How did you know?” I said.

“Oh… Jino mentioned you to me. He said that you’re really a great boy.” He said with a smile.

“Really?” I said feeling delighted. He nodded. “Why won’t you go in, hyungnim?” I said and he shook his head.

“I’m ok here.” He said.

“But it’s cold here, I bet, even if the car’s aircon is closed. It’s already raining snow.” I said. He smiled and shook his head.

“Thank you for the concern but I’m really ok here. You are the one who should go back in your house because it’s really cold out there.” He said and I just slowly nodded.

“Are you sure, hyungnim?” I said as I stepped a step near to our gate. He nodded with a smile and gestured me to go in. “Ok.” I said and went in back in our house. I wonder why he’s with Jino hyung.

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

“Kimin…” Someone called from outside my room followed by a knock.

“Jino?” I said as I recognized the voice.

“Yes, it is me. Open the door.” He said.

“I can’t.” I said.

“And why?” He said.

“I need time to think to myself, to be alone for a while.” I said as I hugged my pillow tighter.

“Don’t you think it’s better if you have someone to talk to? I could also be helpful, you know?” He said that made me think twice. “Hey. Are you still there?” He asked. I hesitatingly walked to the door and opened the door. I couldn’t think of anything to do but to hug him and cry. I felt his hand lie on my hair and gently caress it.

Jino’s POV

After Kimin opened the door and before I could even speak, she hugged me and was just surprised when she cried. Kevin hyung is the one who really should be here. I put my hand on her hair and caress it as I tried to make her stop crying.

“Why did you open the door for me but to Ri Rin noona and Kihyun you didn’t? Admit it. You like me, don’t you?” I said trying to joke around. She softly punched me on the chest.

“I thought you could be really helpful, but I guess you aren’t.” She said pulling away and about to turn her back on me but I pulled her to a hug again.

“I’m just joking, ok?” I said as I patted her at the back. We both moved away from the hug and I wiped her tears away with my thumb. “Stop crying. If Kevin hyung sees you, I’m sure he’ll be saddened.” I said. She didn’t speak but sobbed.

“Now, should we talk?” I said and gave her an assuring smile. We went in her room and I closed the door. Ok. Don’t think maliciously of this. We’re just going to talk. She sat on her bed while I grabbed a chair and sat in front of her. “So?” I said and waited for her to speak.

Her voice was a bit shaking for she was sobbing but still, I understood every word she spoke. After she mentioned that Junhyung is the reason why she went home early, my fist clenched and I could feel anger rise inside me. Slowly, she stopped sobbing and as she ended her story, a smile, a forced smile should I say, appeared on her lips and she wiped the tears remaining in her eyes away.

“Why am I even being so sad here if for the first place, I shouldn’t be hurt because we weren’t even together.” She said laughing.

“It’s because you trusted him.” I said and she stopped and released a small smile. “You can’t erase the fact that you trusted him and treated him as one of your friends.” I said, and slowly, she nodded.

“Maybe you’re right with that but don’t you think I should just forget about it and start a new?” She said and I smiled. She’s really trying to be optimistic though sometimes she even can’t convince herself.

“Alright Ms. Optimistic, even though you can’t convince youself.” I said and didn’t allow her to speak as I spoke again. “Ok, ok. Let’s just put it that way, but.” I said.

“But what?” She asked.

“My help has a payment.” I said with a grin.

“Yah. Mean!” She said.

“Don’t worry. The payment won’t benefit me, but you.” I said and she gave me a confused face. “Just simple.” I said and whispered to her what the ‘payment’ is.

“What?” She said as I finished whispering to her the ‘payment’. I nodded. “How could that benefit me?” She said.

“Just trust me.” I said and stood up from the chair. “So I’m going to leave already. Someone’s still waiting for me.” I said and she nodded.

“Thank you for listening to me, and somewhat help me.” She said.

“What somewhat? I was a big help, you know?” I said and pouted.

“Just kidding. Thank you for the big help then.” She said and smiled.

“I guess that wasn’t forced?” I said and she nodded. I smiled and walked out her room, going back to my car. I went in my car and Kevin hyung turned to me as I turned to him as well. I told him not a so much detailed story but just told him that Kimin should be fine by now and the ‘payment’ I asked from Kimin. For a while, he got mad because I asked for a payment but after I told him what the ‘payment’ is, he just kept quiet and I smirked driving off.

_ _ _ _ _

At last, I updated! Sorry for the long wait for this chapter. I'm going to update as many chapters as I can today.

Happy Valentines Day!