Finally Back Together

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Please listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq2Wj3zwM1A What I'd Do If I Have A Lover by Yoseob and Gayoon (Originally by G.NA and Rain but covered by Yoseob and Gayoon)

Yoseob’s POV

We arrived at the Dance Studio Building of Hyunseung and went to Show Room 1. They were already there and started to prepare all the things needed for later. It’s already four in the afternoon which means we only have an hour left to ensure that everything’s prepared.

“So did these two guys do anything you don’t like?” Doojoon hyung said approaching us after we entered the room. Really, this guy’s so in love with Eunjae.

“They didn’t do anything, Mr. Yoon.” Eunjae said.

“Really?” Doojoon asked.

“Ouch, hyung. Do you really think of us as bad guys?” I said joking while Kikwang remained quiet. He just stared at me before turning to Eunjae again.

“Is the video ready?” He asked.

“Yup.” Eunjae replied as we all walked to the others.

“Have you talked to Junhyung already?” Eunjae asked. Doojoon hyung nodded.

“Have you recorded it?” Kikwang asked.

“Yes.” Doojon hyung replied.

“Did it go well?” I asked and he nodded with a smirk.

“What did he say?” Eunjae asked curiously.

“Secret, but I bet you guys will feel like puking. Just kidding.” Doojoon said laughing. “All I can is that this presentation would be full of love confessions.” He said.

“How about you, Eunmi and Sunmi?” I asked.

“It went well. Kimin had just finished shopping when we met with her.” Eunmi laughed.

“Really?” Eunjae said laughing.

“What did she buy?” I curiously asked.

“Gifts.” Sunmi said.

“For us?” I excitedly said.

“Yoseob…” The guys looked at me.

“I mean, for whom?” I said and the girls laughed at me.

“There’s quite a lot so I’m not really sure.” Eunmi said and I nodded.

“So let’s set up everything. We barely have an hour to prepare.” Hyunseung said and we all nodded.

Dongwoon, Hyunseung hyung, and Kikwang set up the white screen while Doojoon hyung and I set up the projector together with Eunjae while Eunmi and Sunmi set up the speakers. We connected the projector to the laptop of Eunjae as well as the speakers. After, to hype everyone, I got a mic which is already connected to the speakers and shouted.

“Hello everyone!” I shouted that the guys were surprised.

“Yah! Not too loud!” They shouted and I laughed.

“Later’s gonna be a love confession show!” I said through the mic and everyone laughed.

“I bet everyone would be interested with what Junhyung said to us.” Hyunseung hyung said.

“Kimin also.” Sunmi said.

“Oh. I thought of something.” I said.

“What is it?” They asked.

“What about we storytell later?” I said.

“Storytell what?” Kikwang asked.

“All. From the time we met and got close to the girls. Well, from the bet as well.” I said. No one responded. “Please… I promise, this will be fun. We’ll be the one to talk. We can say whatever and however we want to tell the story but of course not a made up one.” I said.

“Ok, we got it.” Hyunseung hyung said and I smiled.

“Let’s be at the backstage later.” I said and they nodded.

“I’ll play a song. Would that be alright?” Eunjae said.

“Sure.” They said, and after, the song Bonamana of Super Junior started booming the Show Room 1.

We started dancing to it and just had fun as songs are played one after another. Ten minutes before five, we stopped the music and started to leave the room and went to the back stage. I decided to wait for the two at the entrance of the room while the others just chatted at the back stage. Five minutes before five, I saw Kimin making her way to the room. I closed the door.

“Guys! Kimin’s on her way here!” I shouted.

“Really?” They said and I nodded.

“Should I welcome her?” I asked.

“Yeah.” They said and I nodded. I opened the door and exactly, Kimin’s already in front of the door and was about to knock.

“Hey.” I said smiling.

“Oh, Yoseob.” She said. “Hi.” She said smiling.

“Glad you came.” He said.

“Eunmi and Sunmi told me to go here.” She said. I nodded.

“Go in already and take a seat on any of the chairs there.” I said. Actually, there’s only two chairs. Ahaha.

“Oh. Ok. Thanks.” She said and I nodded with a smile making way for her to go in. I closed the door after and waited for Junhyung. Exactly five in the afternoon, I saw Junhyung making his way to the room. I waved at him.

“Hi!” I said.

“Hey. Where’s Doojoon hyung and Hyunseung hyung?” He asked.

“They’re inside. Go in already. They’re waiting.” I said with a wide grin. He raised an eyebrow at me and I slightly pushed him inside and closed the door before he could even complain. This is going to be fun. I walked to the back stage door and went in. The guys looked at me and I gave them thumbs up. They smiled and nodded. Eunjae got the remote which will play the video and peeked out so that she could press the play button already. After doing so, she turned to us with a wide smile. I hope after this, everything would be fine.

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

When I reached the building Eunmi and Sunmi told me, I went to the information desk and asked where the Show Room 1 is. The lady there told me to just walk to the right corridor and the very last door there is the Show Room 1. I thanked her and walked to the direction the lady at the information desk told me. As I reached the corridor, a familiar figure was standing just in front of the door then suddenly walked in but seconds later, he again walked out exactly as I reached the door, and that’s when I confirmed that it was Yoseob. He greeted me. I just smiled in return. I told him that it was Eunmi and Sunmi who asked me to go there and he told me to go in. Confused though why Yoseob was the one to welcome me, I just obeyed him and walked in the room. It was dark inside. The only thing that lights the room was the projector and the large white screen where it directs. There are only two chairs that made me wonder. Also, there weren’t anyone in the room besides me. Now, this is really weird. I then hesitated if I should walk further in front and sit on one of the chairs there. I turned back and the doors already closed. I sighed. I just walked to the chairs and silently sat on one of the chairs.

_ _ _ _ _

Junhyung’s POV

I arrived exactly five o’clock in the afternoon. Since I’ve been many times here and have toured around Hyunseung hyung’s Dance Studio Building, I was able to reach the Show Room 1 easier. In front, I saw Yoseob and he greeted me immediately. I greeted him back and asked where Doojoon hyung and Hyunseung hyung. He said they’re inside and asked me to go in. Before I could even talk he pushed me inside and closed the door. Aish. That guy, really. *sigh* The room was dark. Only the light at the projector that gave light to the large white screen on the stage lit the room. I walked near the stage, and there are two chairs, the other as I could see was already occupied. When I went near, the person sitting on the chair turned and it made me stop in my tracks. I felt my heart beat fast as we looked at each other. She let out a small smile seconds after. The light in the room is enough for me to see her smile, her precious smile. I snapped out of my trance and returned a smile as well.

“Hey.” I said. I took a sit beside her, the only seat available. It was silent for some seconds. Before I decided to speak but both of us spoke at the same time. We laughed. “Go speak first.” I said and she nodded.

“How have you been?” She asked.

“Uhm… Not that well.” I replied.

“Why is that?” She asked.

“Because—“ Before I could even continue, the light from the projector that put light to the large white screen became brighter and a soft piano melody started playing. Our attention then turned to the large white screen. A video was already playing. A voice very familiar then boomed from somewhere and started talking.

_ _ _ _ _

Dongwoon’s POV

After Eunjae played the video, everyone peeked out to look at Junhyung and Kimin, and they seem to not notice us and just have their attention to the video. We smiled seeing the two quietly watching the video Eunjae, Yoseob hyung, and Kikwang hyung made.

“Guys, let’s start the storytelling!’ Yoseob hyung said.

“Shh!” We said to him as we turned to him.

“C’mon. I’ll start.” He said and grabbed the mic. He then started talking and we crowded around him. “This is a story of…” Yoseob hyung began and we listened and waited for our turn to speak.

_ _ _ _ _

Junhyung’s POV

We silently watched the video presentation who I know the guys made. To say the truth, I was really touched with the video. It was just a simple compilation of videos and pictures of us but mostly of me and Kimin. As we watched, a voice talked. It’s Yoseob.

“This is a story of…” Yoseob, who I know is speaking, said. I was both surprised and confused why they still have to do a storytelling when they already had a video presentation for us. But as they all spoke, that’s when I realized many things, and one of that is what I know they want us to realize, that is how we mean to each other. Just then, after the video already finished playing, and they already finished speaking, a conversation I didn’t expect to hear, surprised me and I know Kimin as well. Dang. That is why Hyunseung hyung have his phone on his hand as we talk!

Kimin’s POV

After the video presentation and their storytelling, I felt myself tearing up. I was touched with the effort they exerted in making the video and for storytelling. I know they want us to realize something, and based on what I observed, it’s only the two of us who is not yet in good terms yet. I looked at Junhyung and he was smiling. After, a conversation started playing and as what I can hear, it’s Doojoon who is speaking right now. As a new voice spoke, I was surprised on who it was. I looked at Junhyung and he was looking down. I listened to their conversation and it made me smile, especially when Junhyung said he likes me. It was surprising, of course. I heard Junhyung mumble something beside me and suddenly he stood up and walked up the stage and before I could even call him, he had gone backstage.

After, I heard various voices through the speakers but the conversation of Junhyung, Doojoon, and Hyunseung still was playing but as it stopped, a new conversation already played and it made my eyes widen. Damn! That’s our conversation a while ago. I just sat while thinking whether to walk up the stage and to the backstage where I think the guys are, but Junhyung’s also there, and I bet he’s also listening to our conversation. I sighed as I just waited for the conversation to stop playing. I can’t stop them from playing it already anyway.  I just waited for my conversation with Eunmi and Sunmi to finish. Anyway, I know Junhyung knows that I like him and even if he hears my conversation with my two girl best friends, he wouldn’t be surprised already. Finally, it came to a stop. I bit my lower lip as I looked down waiting for a voice to speak or laughter from ‘him’. But I didn’t hear anything. Only light footsteps walking towards my direction.

“Ok. I know. You can laugh if you want.” I said looking down.

“Huh? Why do you think I’ll laugh?” I looked up and Junhyung has a smirk plastered on his face.

“I know you want to laugh because a girl like me likes you and too stupid to even think of saying the guy with us is my boyfriend but the guy is way too good for me and—“ Before I could even talk any further, he placed his pointer finger on my lips as he kneeled to my height since I’m sitting and he’s standing.

“It doesn’t matter already.” He said and it made me blush. “Also, don’t I share the same feelings as you?” I didn’t speak and just looked down.

“Sorry.” I said.

“Sorry for what? I should be the one saying sorry.” He said standing up and sitting beside me.

“Sorry because I lied that I have a boyfriend.” I said. He shook his head.

“You don’t need to be sorry for that. I understand even if I don’t know what your reasons are really for saying that. It’s me who really has to be sorry.” Junhyung said. “If I didn’t just think of my reputation as a kingka at school and if I just realized earlier how you mean to me, we shouldn’t have gotten into a bet.” He said that confused me.

“W-What do you mean?” I asked.

“You heard what Doojoon hyung said, right?” He said. I looked at him, surprised. I thought they were just kidding around about him liking me even before in the conversation. “It’s true. Maybe back then, I was still confused but with all the times I’ve spent with you, I know it’s worth it liking you after all.” He said with a smile. I don’t know what to reply to him after that I just hugged him until tears started falling down my eyes, and I don’t even know what that tears mean. Tears of joy, maybe?

_ _ _ _ _

Eunjae’s POV

After I spoke through the mic for the storytelling, my phone vibrated. I got it and went aside as to not disturb Doojoon who is talking now. I read the message that came from Kikwang. After reading it, I looked around and that’s when I just realized that he wasn’t at the back stage already. I looked back at the guys before going out the room through the back stage door. I went to the rooftop like what Kikwang said in the text message. I don’t know what Kikwang is going to tell but I’m really curious to what he’s going to say. As I reached the rooftop, I saw him staring out the rooftop. I approached him.

“Yah.” I said and he looked around and smiled.

“Sorry if I even asked you to go up here.” He said.

“Ok… Why are you so dramatic suddenly?” I said freaked out by him. He had been weird since a while ago at our house.

“Am I?” He laughed.

“Well, yeah. Anyway, what’s it that you want to say?” I asked.

“Remember what we’re talking about at your house a while ago?” He said and I nodded.

“What about it?” I asked.

“I’ll tell you who the girl I like is.” He said.

“Oh… Who’s it? I bet that girl’s y, full charms, and a top model or celebrity, ha?” I said with a smirk. He turned around and shook his head. He leaned on the wall. I walked beside him and leaned to the wall as well. “Really?” I asked surprised that the girl he likes is not y or full of charms and a celebrity like what I said.

“She’s not all of the above.” He said. “I’ll describe her to you.” He said and I nodded. I waited for him to speak. “She’s a high school student like me.”

“Uhm… Then?” I asked.

“She’s smart.” I nodded. “She’s not that y but she’s really cute.” I nodded again. “Know already who?” He said and I shook my head.

“Heck. How would I know? High school student, smart, not that y but cute, there so many people who’s like that in the world. Also, do I know her?” I said.

“Yup. You know her better than anyone.” He said.

“Huh? You’re getting weird.” I said.

“Weird? I’m not weird ok?” He said and I giggled.

“Fine Mr. Top Star Model.” I said.

“Ok. I’ll give out more description about her and I know you’ll get who I’m talking about.” He said and I nodded.

Kikwang’s POV

“She has three girl best friends who she is so close.” I said and looked at her before continuing again. “She’s a great photographer.” I looked at her for any reactions and I could see that she’s already slowly getting who I’m talking about. “Ok. The next is really not a description but it could help you the most. Ready for it?” I asked, and she just nodded. “I’m talking to her right now.” I said as I looked at her. She looked at me.

“T-talking?” She then laughed. “What a nice joke. You got me there.” She said laughing.

“I’m not joking, Eunjae.” I said and she stopped laughing.

“But—“ She said.

“I’m not expecting that you’ll like me back. I just want you to know that I like you. I don’t know when I started liking you but I know that I like you.” I said. At last, I said it to her.

“Sorry.” She said. I smiled and ruffled her hair.

“All I want to ask is that I hope this love confession won’t change my friendship with you, and can I get even a hug?” I said and she looked at me.

“Huh?” She said. I hugged her and waited if she’ll budge but she didn’t and in my surprise, she even hugged me back. I hugged her tighter because I know that it’s only sometimes that I could hug her like this especially when she already gets a boyfriend.

_ _ _ _ _

Doojoon’s POV

As I spoke, I saw Eunjae walk out through the backstage door. I also noticed that Kikwang isn’t inside the backstage place already. As much as I wanted to follow her, I continued on talking since I’m also the last speaker. A few minutes after Eunjae left, I finished talking and followed her out. I don’t know where she went but I know where to start first and I hope she’s there.

I first went to the rooftop, and like what I thought, she was there…with Kikwang and they are hugging each other. I don’t know whether to approach them and separate them from each other. I felt my heart break in to pieces. I sighed. Maybe I thought wrong all along that she likes me. I should’ve thought that she likes Kikwang more than me. I turned to leave when suddenly, Eunjae called me.

“Doojoon…” I turned around and gave her a small smile. “What are you doing there?” Eunjae asked. I looked over her shoulders and Kikwang just stood there with a smile.

“I was looking for you two since we noticed you two not in the backstage area already.” I said.

“Ah. Anyway, what are the guys doing there already?” Eunjae asked.

“Oh. They already started playing the recorded conversations.” I replied.

“Oh… Kikwang-ah, let’s go?” Eunjae said looking at Kikwang.

“Ah. You two go ahead. I’ll just follow.” Kikwang said that confused me. Isn’t he supposed to be coming with us, especially that it was Eunjae who asked him? I mean, isn’t he the boyfriend of Eunjae already?

“Are you sure?” Eunjae asked and he nodded. “Ok. Be sure to go down and follow us, ok?” Eunjae said and Kikwang nodded with a smile. We then turned to leave. I looked back and Kikwang just turned and stared out the rooftop.

_ _ _ _ _

Junhyung’s POV

As Kimin hugged me, I felt so happy that I even hugged her tighter and didn’t want to let go. I don’t know if her hug means that we are already ok with each other or even if we are already ‘together’. Suddenly we heard cheers and claps.

“At last!” Yoseob happily cheered as he approached us. We quickly let go of each other and Kimin wiped her tears off of her eyes. “Yah. Did you make her cry again?” Yoseob said looking at Kimin and then glaring at me.

“Yah. Stop looking at me like that. I didn’t make her cry.” I said.

“Yeah. He didn’t make me cry.” Kimin said smiling.

“So tell us, are you two already ok?” Eunmi asked. I looked at Kimin because I don’t know if we’re really ok already. Kimin then nodded with a smile.

“Yes!” They cheered.

“Really?” I asked and she nodded. I smiled.

“Yie!” They teased.

“Ok. How about we go for a short drink since it’s only six in the evening?” Dongwoon suggested. Everyone agreed and we went out and walked to the café just beside the Dance Studio Building. Once again, after the fight between our groups, we had a fun talk and get together. After half an hour, we left the café and went to our own ways.

“We’ll give you girls a ride already.” Doojoon hyung said and the girls nodded. Right then, Eunmi went with Hyunseung hyung, Sunmi with Dongwoon, and Eunjae with Doojoon hyung.

“I’ll give you a ride.” I said to Kimin. Kimin nodded.

“Thanks.” She said and I nodded with a smile.

“How about you two?” I looked at Yoseob and Kikwang.

“We have our own cars.” Kikwang and Yoseob said.

“Ok.” I said and went in my car. I started the engine. They waved at us as we drove off.

Yoseob’s POV

“When do you think are we going to have our partners?” I said watching Junhyung and Kimin drive off.

“Why? You want a girlfriend? How about us?” Kikwang said holding my shoulder. I shook his hand off.

“No, thanks.” I said as I walked to my car. He laughed.

“I’m just kidding.” He said laughing.

“Ok.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Yah. Are you leaving already?” Kikwang asked.

“Yup. Why?” I asked before I went in my car.

“Ah. Nothing. Ok.” Kikwang said and walked to his car and went in his car as well. I drove off and from the rear mirror, I saw Kikwang drove off as well.

_ _ _ _ _

No One’s POV

That night, during the Christmas Eve, all of them had fun, one because they are with their loved ones and second because they know that everything’s doing good now between their groups.

_ _ _ _ _

Updated! How's this chapter? Boring? I hope it's not that boring. I'll post the next chapter maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Hope you wait for it! Also, this the second to the last chapter. I'll be posting the sequel's link at the last chapter.

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!

Thank you to soom_breathe for the really beautiful poster!