My Shiny Girl | Snowmobiles, Race, Bet

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Please listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpzSQKLbWBw Because of You by B2ST/BEAST

Kimin’s POV

We were all at the café for a hot coffee except for Doojoon who preferred to go back to his room. I’m not sure but I think he’s already getting affected of the closeness Eunjae and Kikwang is showing though they are just pretending. I with Eunmi, Sunmi, Dongwoon, Junhyung, and Hyunseung were walking together while Kikwang and Eunjae were walking far behind us. I turned around to look at them and saw that Eunjae and Kikwang were talking with each other but the expression on both of their faces…is unexplainable.

“What are you looking at?” Junhyung asked.

“Eh? Nothing.” I replied with a small smile.

“I don’t think Eunjae really likes being with Kikwang.” Junhyung suddenly said that made me look up at him.

“Bw-Bwoh?” I asked surprised.

“Do you know anything about it?” He asked as he looked in front. I looked back once again before facing in front and lowering down my head.

“Nothing. Eunjae haven’t mentioned anything to us.” I said as I shook my head. He just smirked.

Eunjae’s POV

We were walking to the café at a part in the hotel. I was walking side by side with Kikwang and it made me feel awkward.

“You want to follow him, am I right?” He said looking at me. I just kept quiet and looked down. I heard him laugh. I looked up at him.

“Why are you laughing?” I asked.

“Nothing. I’m just laughing at myself.” He said that made me freak out.

“Weirdo.” I said. He just smirked.

“Yah! You two! What’s taking both of you too long?!” Yoseob called.

“We’re coming!” I replied and walked ahead. Kikwang followed and walked beside me to the café.

_ _ _ _ _

Doojoon’s POV

I said I’ll go back to the room but instead, I drove and wandered around the city. I think it’ll help me think. I don’t understand what’s happening with me but I’m getting jealous with Eunjae and Kikwang’s closeness. I know I shouldn’t get jealous besides the fact that it’s improper but because I’m Eunjae’s best friend and I should have trust in her that if ever she will have a relationship with another person, she would tell me first; she promised it.

After a while of driving around, I went back to the hotel, to find Kikwang and Dongwoon sleeping. I removed my shoes and changed my clothes before sleeping.

Kikwang’s POV

I can’t sleep that night and was just staring at the picture on my phone which is Eunjae’s stolen picture when I heard footsteps going in the room and I’m sure who it is. I quickly put my cellphone under my pillow and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes slowly to take a look at him and saw him about to lie down on his bed. Now I wonder. What do Doojoon hyung have that I don’t have which makes Eunjae fall for him?

_ _ _ _ _

The next day I was woken up by Dongwoon.

“Yah, hyung. We’re about to eat breakfast. Get ready already.” Dongwoon said tapping my leg. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“Ten in the morning.” He replied as he wore his watch then look at me. I nodded and got up from my bed and suddenly turned to Doojoon hyung’s bed.

“Where’s hyung?” I asked.

“He went to the other guys’ room to wake them up.” He replied.

“Oh.” I said and went inside the bathroom to take a bath.

“Hurry up hyung. I’ll go ahead already.” Dongwoon said as he knocked on the door.

“Neh.” I said.

_ _ _ _ _

Junhyung’s POV

“Why didn’t you come with us yesterday, hyung?” Yoseob asked.

“Is there a problem?” I asked. He shook his head.

“You’re jealous of Kikwang and Eunjae, and I’m sure of that.” Hyunseung hyung said and I don’t have anything to say but to just smirk.

“I won’t deny it.” Doojoon hyung replied that made me surprise. I didn’t expect him to admit that he’s jealous.

“Everyone had forgotten about it, I assume.” Yoseob said. We all looked at him while he just smirked. “I’ll get the girls.” He said as he fixed his jacket and walked to the girls’ room.

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

We were already getting ready after Doojoon knocked on our door and told us that we would take breakfast already. Eunjae…well she’s still quiet and we’re really worrying on how she’s doing with Kikwang though they are just pretending because as we can see, for Kikwang, it isn’t just pretending but for real.

“Oh! What a happy morning!” I shouted and Eunmi and Sunmi looked at me and smiled.

“Yeah, you’re right.” Eunmi agreed.

“Shouldn’t we start the morning with smiling lips?” Sunmi said and Eunjae just kept on fixing her things.

“Yah. Aren’t you even affected with what we’re saying?” I said as I sat opposite to her.

“Huh?” She said looking up to me.

“Cheer up, ok? If you really don’t like acting as Kikwang’s girlfriend, then tell him. I know he’ll understand but if he doesn’t, then he should.” I said. She just smiled.

“It’s ok. There’s only six days and our fake relationship would end.” She said.

“Are you sure? Because it doesn’t look like it.” Sunmi said. Eunjae nodded with a smile as she zipped her bag close.

“Ok, but promise us that you’ll be back to the cheerful you as we walk out this room.” Eunmi said.

“Then I won’t walk out this room already because I can’t promise.” She said then laughed. We pouted. “Just kidding. Let’s go. The guys might be looking for us already.” Eunjae said standing up.

“Promise us first.” I said.

“Ok. I promise.” She said raising her right hand up. We all smiled and headed to the door. As we opened the door, we saw Yoseob and it looks like he was about to knock because of his position.

“Good morning.” I greeted.

“Ah… Ahaha. Good morning. I was about to call you girls but I guess I don’t need to.” He said scratching the back of his head. We laughed at him.

“Where are the others?” Eunjae asked.

“They’re…here.” Yoseob said as he looked at the other guys who just came out of their rooms.

“Shall we eat already? I’m pretty hungry.” Dongwoon commented that made us laugh.

We then all headed to the eating lobby and ate breakfast. The breakfast was much full of fun since Eunjae went back to her old cheerful self. After we ate breakfast, we went skiing and did more fun things at the snow.

Junhyung’s POV

“Let’s race.” I proposed.

“Bring it on.” Kikwang said.

“But let’s do it in partners.” I said grinning. I saw Hyunseung hyung smirking and after approving.

“Let’s do it.” Hyunseung hyung said.

“But I don’t think Doojoon hyung is approving of it.” I said looking at Doojoon hyung.

“What?” Doojoon hyung said.

“Doojoon’s mind is flying.” Eunjae said that made us all laugh except for Kikwang who just had a ‘jealous’ face on and Doojoon hyung who just smiled.

“Yah, who said my mind’s flying?” Doojoon hyung said frowning.

“Me, why?” Eunjae said in a proud way. Doojoon hyung ruffled her hair.

“Ok, ok. Get a room, please?” Yoseob said that made us laugh.

“Ok. Since no one disagreed, shall we start the game?” I said and they all nodded.

“But before it, let’s do the partnering.” Hyunseung hyung said. I smirked. I know who would come with who but it’ll depend also on how we will choose the partnering. “Ok. Let’s do it this way. Let’s allow the girls to pick.” The girls looked at each other and grinned. Oh well…

_ _ _ _ _

We already got our own snowmobiles and sat with our partners.

“Are you sure you’re going to win against us?” Dongwoon said who is obviously disappointed with the partnering which I admit that I as well was disappointed but I’m sure all the guys were disappointed with the partnering.

“Of course. What do you think of us? Weak?” Sunmi spoke back as she leaned on Dongwoon and made Dongwoon fall off his snowmobile.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh…” We teased then laughed.

“Y-You… When did you learn to talk to me like that, eh?” Dongwoon said as he stuttered. Sunmi just smirked and comfortably sat on her snowmobile. Ahaha.

“Shall we start?” Doojoon hyung said who I am partnered with.

“Uhm.” They all nodded.

“Ok. I’ll count.” Yoseob said. “One, two, three… Dun dun dun dun… Go!” He said and then we all started our snowmobiles and sped up.

Kimin’s POV

I was the one to drive while Eunjae sat with me. It was scary at first since I’m not a true professional though I have driven this before a couple of times, most with someone, while some alone. As Yoseob shouted go, I sped up though I’m unsure if I could drive this in a fast pace. Everyone almost has the same ranking but everyone was as well enthusiastic to win.

“Hey!” Junhyung said who caught up with me and drove just beside me. I looked over him and he grinned. “Let’s make a bet.” He said.

“Yah. What’s up with bets?” Doojoon said.

“What kind of bet?” I asked as I looked at the way I’m driving.

“Just simple. The one who’ll go first will ask a wish to the other and the one who loses well, obviously, would obey with no complains.” He said proudly as if he’s sure he’s going win.

“Am I included there?” Eunjae asked.

“If Doojoon hyung says.” He said.

“Sure. That’ll be fun.” Doojoon hyung said. Eunjae smirked.

“Bring it on.” I said then smirked.

“We’ll go first. Bye-bye.” Eunjae said and I sped up leaving them behind.

“Yah! Junhyung-ah! Speed up already! We need to win! We can’t lose to them!” We heard Doojoon whine.

“I know, I know!” Junhyung said and Eunjae and I just laughed.

“We should win this.” Eunjae said.

“I know right? But I’m not sure if I can beat them since I’m not a so good snowmobile driver.” I said.

“I know. Let’s just do our best to win.” She said and I nodded with determination. I don’t even know why I want to win.

Dongwoon’s POV

“How’s love life going?” Yoseob hyung asked as he was riding with me.

“Bwoh?” I said. He smirked.

“When can I get a partner, uh?” He said.

“I…don’t know. Why are you even thinking about that when we should win?” I retorted and I just heard him breathe out loudly. What’s with him? Geez…

“Yah, you two.” We turned to our right to see Hyunseung hyung and Kikwang hyung who sat together.

“Who is leading?” I asked.

“Us.” They said.

“Us?” Yoseob hyung asked.

“Us, me and Kikwang.” Hyunseung hyung said while Kikwang hyung made a victory sign.

“Who says?” I said as I stuck my tongue out and sped up leaving them behind.

“Yah!” We heard Hyunseung hyung and Kikwang hyung shouted while we just laughed.

Eunmi’s POV

We are…the last. Gosh. I can’t blame Sunmi neither myself. We’re both not good in driving this snowmobile and are afraid to speed up like how the others do. We were even surprised that Kimin and Eunjae could speed up like the guys could because they never speed up that fast when we’re riding this together during vacations. But as what we heard while they drove at the same pace and line with Junhyung and Doojoon, they were talking about a bet. We’re just not sure what the bet is. But I’m sure it’ll be interesting to know. Ahaha.

“Are we near the finish line, and where are the others?” Sunmi asked. As we were behind all of them, we’re not quite sure how far we’re until the designated finish line.

“I don’t know also. I know Junhyung and Doojoon and Kimin and Eunjae were just some meters ahead of us but now, I can’t see them. Maybe they already went ahead.” I said sighing. “We’re losing.”

“It’s ok. There isn’t any punishment to those who loses anyway.” Sunmi said smiling.

“Let’s just have fun riding this snowmobile together.” I said smiling. Sunmi nodded and I sped up a little but not too fast just want to try and to also check how far the others were.

No One’s POV

Before Junhyung and Doojoon, and Kimin and Eunjae came, it was a tight fight between Dongwoon and Yoseob, and Hyunseung and Kikwang but as the bet started the other two teams slowly caught up with the two leading teams. Now, it was a tight fight between the four teams. As Junhyung and Doojoon were so determined to win, they tried to go pass the two leading teams and successfully did. Kimin and Eunjae were behind the other two teams because the two teams blocked their way and won’t let them pass.

After about twenty minutes, the race ended with Junhyung and Doojoon winning followed by Kikwang and Hyunseung’s team then Yoseob and Dongwoon’s team. Kimin and Eunjae followed while after a minute the four teams reached the finish line, Eunmi and Sunmi came.

“What did take you two long?” Kimin asked.

“You guys were just too fast.” Eunmi said.

“So who’s the winner?” Sunmi asked looking at them. Doojoon and Junhyung coolly scoff as Junhyung was leaning on their snowmobile while Doojoon sat on the snowmobile facing them. “Oh… I see…” Sunmi said as she and Eunmi looked at Kimin and Eunjae who just looked down.

“So we won. We get to say our wish.” Doojoon said.

“Wish?” Kikwang asked who suddenly got curious and somewhat jealous.

“Ok. We keep our word. What is it?” Eunjae said.

“Uhm…” Doojoon and Junhyung looked at each other and the two smirked and turned to Kimin and Eunjae.

_ _ _ _ _

No One’s POV

“What? You’re going back to Korea?”

“Uhuh.”

“But why? Oh! Because of that girl again, am I right?”

“Uhm.” The guy nodded.

“You’re really head over heels for her, eh? I can’t believe that from all the girls that had approached you who are beautiful and y, you still prefer that girl in your past, ha?” The other guy said smirking.

“I know right? I just don’t know how to love nor like any other girl than her.” He replied and his friend just laughed at him shaking his head in disbelief.

“Heartstruck.”

_ _ _ _ _

So I'm giving short teasers for the upcoming new character. Ahaha. If you're really curious on when that new character would be showing up, it'll be after this chapter or the chapter after the next chapter. I already started to write the new chapter but I'm not sure when I'll be posting it. Anyway, thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!