Lee Fashion

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Kimin’s POV

It’s a weekend so the next tutoring session would be tomorrow at the afternoon. Ok. What am I going to do today? I’m lazy to study still so… Ah! KPop mode! Ahaha! I went to my laptop and was about to press the on button when I heard a knock on the door.

“Advance happy birthday!” Ri Rin shouted after she knocked then ran inside my room.

“Great. You knocked but banged my door open.” I said.

“Yah. I’m greeting you already. Am I the first to greet you, ha ha?” She said.

“Yeah. Heck. It’s a Saturday morning, nine in the morning to be exact. And please, can you first wash your teeth or even gargle? Your mouth smells.” I said as I covered my nose.

“Yah. Meanie.” She said.

“I’m just joking, but seriously, please wash your mouth already.” I said as I pressed the power button for my laptop.

“Araso. Wait. Are you going to study later? Let’s shop.” She said. I shook my head.

“Let’s ask permission first since Kihyun would be alone here.” I said as I entered the password to my laptop profile.

“There are a lot of maids and a butler to stay with him.” Ri Rin said. *sigh* So stubborn.

“Araso. Go wash your mouth already.” I said as I shooed her away.

“Neh ahjumma…” She said as she walked out my room.

“What?” I said as I turned to the door and she stuck her tongue out on me before running out. *sigh*

_ _ _ _ _

Junhyung’s POV

No tutor today but why do I seem to be wishing that I have tutoring today? So boring… I don’t have the mood to go to the bar or any clubs today. Uhm…

_ _ _ _ _

Eunjae’s POV

*knock*knock*knock*

Who could that be?

“Yes?” I said as I opened the door and found our butler.

“Miss, someone’s looking for you.” He said. Someone’s looking for me?

“Oh… Who is it?” I asked suddenly became curious.

“She said she’s from Lee Fashion.” What? Lee Fashion? Did I order something from them? I don’t remember myself ordering to them.

“Ah… Ok… I’ll be there in a few minutes.” I said and then our butler bowed before leaving. I closed the door then put some powder on myself and fixed my hair before going down. Heck. Lee Fashion is one big popular fashion company!

I went down to our living room and saw a lady maybe in her mid-20’s. She stood up upon noticing me. I bowed to her and she also bowed to me.

“Annyeong haseyo. I’m from the Lee Fashion. Mrs. Lee, the owner of the Lee Fashion, would like to invite you for lunch later. We hope you can come.” The lady said as she handed me an envelope. I got it.

“Ah. Ye-Yeah. I’ll come.” Sheet. Did I just say I’ll come? OMO!

“Kamsahamnida.” She said as she bowed. After, our butler led her out the house. I wonder why she invited me for lunch.

_ _ _ _ _

No One’s POV

“How about a blue teddy bear? Right!” I guy who seemed to be around the age of fifteen to twenty said as he looked at a teddy bear shop. He got the big blue teddy bear then bought it. “Hope she likes it.” He thought as he walked out the shop after buying, smiling.

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

“Oh! Look at this! Isn’t it cute?” Ri Rin said as she dragged me inside a teddy bear shop.

“Yeah. It’s cute.” I said expressionless. Gosh. We have been walking around the mall for an hour only but I already feel so tired because of the dragging Ri Rin kept on doing.

“Yah. Are you hungry?” She said as she put down the teddy bear.

“Yeah! Super! Let’s go!” I said as I dragged her out the shop to my favourite restaurant. Yes! Food!

When we reached the restaurant, we ordered and then waited. I was staring out the window when a little boy with his parents passed by. The little boy is holding a Pikachu stuff toy that made me remember of Junhyung. The other day, when he was the one to welcome me, he was holding a Pikachu stuff toy. It was really cute. I smile made to my lips.

“Hey. Are you ok? You’re smiling there by yourself.” Ri Rin said as she waved her hand in front of me.

“Oh. Pikachu.” I said and she raised an eyebrow at me. “I saw a Pikachu stuff toy.” I said.

“And so? What’s with the Pikachu stuff toy?” She asked.

“Nothing. It just made me remember of someone.” I said as I smiled.

“Someone? Junhyung?” She said and I nodded. “Girl, are you sure you aren’t obsessed to him?” She said in a disgusted tone.

“Of course not. If I am, I would have been clinging onto him in school or when we are together, I should’ve invited him to our house.” I said and she just smirked.

“Right…” She said. Our order came and we ate and stayed at the restaurant for an hour before we strolled around the mall again.

_ _ _ _ _

Eunjae’s POV

I left our house an hour before twelve to be sure I won’t be late. I reached the restaurant and a guy in suit welcomed me.

“Are you Ms. Lee Eunjae?” The guy said and I nodded. “This way please.” He said then led me to the second floor. Why did I suddenly become nervous? Geez… When we got to the second floor, a woman in her late 30’s was seating at a table and the lady who went to our house a while ago was there as well. I bowed to them not knowing what to do. One of the best fashion designer in South Korea is just in front of me!

“Annyeong haseyo.” I bowed. She smiled then motioned me to sit at the seat in front of her. I hesitatingly sat in front of her.

“Are you nervous?” She said then chuckled.

“Ah… Honestly, yes.” I said and shyly smiled. She laughed.

“Don’t be nervous. I won’t scold you or anything.” She said.

“Ah. Ye.” I said then awkwardly laughed as I drank the glass of water hoping to ease the nervousness I felt.

“So, the picture you took was really beautiful. I saw it at the net. I wasn’t able to go during the exhibit because I was out of the country.” Mrs. Lee said.

“Ah. Kamsahamnida.” I said then smiled.

“I won’t make you wait any longer of the reason why I invited you for lunch.” She said as she drank her wine.

“N-Neh…” I said.

“Seeing the picture you have taken, I was really impressed of your photography skills. I would like to…”

_ _ _ _ _

Updated! Ehehe. Was it a cliffhanger? Ehehe. So what do you think Mrs. Lee (from Lee Fashion | I just made that up. Ahaha!) said to her? ^_^

I remembered a cut from B2ST Almighty of Junhyung and Pikachu so that's how the Pikachu part in this chapter came. Ahaha. If you haven't or if you want to watch it, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWWyX11ZUmo It really makes me laugh whenever I watch it. Ahaha. Junhyung's silliness. *pika*pika*

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!