Deeply In Love With The Campus Heartthrob, Bully, And Playboy

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Please listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA0z-x1mL8Q Beautiful by B2ST

Kimin’s POV

“Yah! Wake up sleepyhead!” Ri Rin unnie said as she threw me my pillows. I rolled on my bed.

“It’s still so early. Did you forget what time we went to sleep yesterday? Please give me more sleep, uh?” I said with my voice a bit cracking because my throat was a bit dry.

“Still, get up already! You can’t let someone wait!” She said as she continuously hit me with my pillows.

“But I’m still sleepy. I barely got enough sleep. Tell him, patience is a virtue.” I said. I heard her loudly sigh.

“Fine. I’ll just tell HIM that you don’t want to get up and that patience is a virtue.” She said. Upon her mentioning the word “him”, I shot up from my bed and looked at her.

“Bwoh?! Him? Who him?” I asked.

“Why do you wanna know when you don’t even want to get up?” She said looking back at me. “Just get back to sleep, ok?” She said turning and walking to my door.

“No! Wait!” I said stumbling to get up from my bed. I got to her and grabbed her arm.

“Huh? Get back to sleep already. You still lack some sleep, right? I’ll just tell him—“

“No! I’m fully awake now! Tell him that I’ll be there in a little while. I’ll just take a fast shower.” I said with a grin. She smirked. She mumbled something but I didn’t understand but I also didn’t bother to ask anymore.

“Araso.” She said before leaving my room.

_ _ _ _ _

After taking a fast shower, I changed to some casual clothes and combed my hair before walking out my room. I wonder if it’s—

“I promise to beat you next time, hyung.” I turned my head to my side to see…

“Jiyeob oppa, Jino, what are you doing here?” I asked. Ok. To be honest, I was expecting that it was, you know, Junhyung, but anyway, I’m also glad to see them, especially, Jino who I haven’t seen in a while.

“Oh, noona! You didn’t tell me Jiyeob hyung is that good in playing games.” Kihyun said.

“Huh?” I said. “You guys played?” I asked.

“Yeah. We played to pass the time also to know Kihyun more.” Jiyeob oppa said.

“Oh…” I said.

“There you are. Let’s all go down already. The food is ready.” Ri Rin unnie said. We nodded and followed her to the dining room. We sat at the dining table, and I was sitting across Jiyeob oppa.

“So, merry christmas!” I said to them. They chuckled.

“Merry Christmas to you too.” Jiyeob oppa said. I nodded with a smile.

“Oh, Kimin-ah, where’s my gift?” Jino said and Jiyeob oppa nudged him. “Why? I was just asking. I know you’re also expecting a gift from—“

“Jino.” Jiyeob oppa sternly said and we just laughed.

“I have a gift. I’ll get it now, if you want.” I said.

“No. Just after we eat. Don’t mind this guy here.” Jiyeob oppa said and Jino glared at him.

“Yah, hyung, why are you so cruel to me, huh?” Jino said.

“I’m not being cruel, ok? You’re just so talkative.” Jiyeob oppa said that made us chuckle. This two didn’t change, really. Still the same Jiyeob oppa and Jino who I met years back.

“Yeah. Fine.” Jino said rolling his eyes. We continued eating, and after I finished my food, I excused myself to get the gifts.

“Excuse me. I’ll just get the gifts.” I said standing up.

“I’ll come with you.” Jiyeob oppa said standing up as well.

“No need.” I said smiling.

“I insist.” He said, and so I have no choice. I just nodded. Jino was whistling earning a smack from Jiyeob oppa on the shoulder.

“Ouch. What now, hyung?” Jino said. Jiyeob oppa just gave him a look and he looked away. I chuckled. I walked out the dining room with Jiyeob oppa walking behind me. We walked up to my room and stopped in front of my room’s door.

“I’ll get it. Wait.” I said as I smiled and walked in my room. He nodded.

So where’s their gift again… Oh, there it is! I grabbed their gifts and walked out my room.

“So, here’s your gift.” I said handing him his gift. “I hope you like it.” I said smiling. He nodded smiling as he got the gift.

“Uhm… Kimin…” He said.

“Uh?” I looked up at him as he was inches taller than me.

“Could we talk?” He said.

“Oh, ok. Sure.” I said. I waited for him to speak.

Kevin’s POV

I don’t know what to tell her but I want to talk to her.

“So what are you gonna say?” She asked.

“Ah. So how was your Christmas Eve?” I asked.

“It was fun.” She said giggling. “Is that what you want to talk about?” She asked.

“Ah. Ahaha. I also want to ask how you’re doing with Junhyung?” I asked.

“Oh. We’re doing fine already. Just yesterday.” She said chuckling. As she said that to me, it’s as if she was so happy and her happiness was so unmeasurable that it made me smile as well.

“Oh. Great to hear that.” I said smiling. She nodded smiling.

“I’m not boasting, but I didn’t much expect though to know that he too likes me.” She said smiling.

“Oh, really?” I said like I didn’t know Junhyung likes her. She nodded.

“It felt so good knowing that the one you like also likes you back.” She said. She then giggled. “Sorry if I’m saying you those things.” She said.

“It’s alright.” I said smiling.

“Oh. There you are miss. A guy is looking for you outside. Should I let him get inside?” Their butler said.

“Who is it?” Kimin asked.

“He said his name is Junhyung.” Their butler said. Junhyung, eh? *smirk*

“Sure. Let him in.” Kimin said with a smile. I think she’s not really for me.

_ _ _ _ _

Junhyung’s POV

After receiving the message from Dongwoon, I decided to go to Kimin’s house an hour before the meeting at the Namsan Tower at one in the aftertoon. As I arrived at their house, I walked out my car and pressed the doorbell. Afterwards, someone spoke through the intercom.

“Good morning. This is Yong Junhyung, Kimin’s…friend.” I said.

“Ok. Please wait for a while.” The person who answered the intercom said. I nodded and after a few minutes, the gates opened and a guy in black suit welcomed me in. I then went in and followed him inside.

“Please have a seat.” He said as he left me at the living room. I sat as what he said and in less than a minute, I heard footsteps coming down from the staircase. I stood up and turned to see Kimin with Kevin hyung walking down the staircase. I felt confused because as what I remember, Kevin hyung, well, sort of let go of Kimin already but why is he with Kimin now.

“Oh, Junhyung-ssi.” Kimin said as she approached me then smiled. I returned a smile.

“Please excuse me.” Kevin hyung said smiling, looking at me and nodding. Kimin and I sat.

“So, what brought you here?” Kimin asked.

“Ah. Right. Before anything else, Merry Christmas.” I said and she smiled.

“Thanks. You too, Merry Christmas.” She said. I nodded.

“So I went here to well, to fetch you.” I said.

“Fetch?” She said confused.

“Oh, aren’t you meeting Minjae, Eunmi, and Sunmi later?” I said.

“Ah.” She said nodding. “How’d you know we’re meeting?” Kimin asked.

“Dongwoon texted us just this morning.” I said and she nodded.

“Are you sure you’re going to fetch me?” She said with a giggle. I nodded.

“Well, as a friend, also, we’re going there as well anyway.” I said and she nodded.

“Araso. Are we leaving now already?” She asked. I looked at my watch.

“It depends on you.” I said and she nodded.

“Ok. I’ll just tell unnie and get ready after.” She said. “Are you ok here by yourself?” She asked and I nodded. “Want any drink?” She asked and I shook my head with a smile. “Ok.” She said walking away. I sat quietly on the couch and looked around.

There were some frames with their pictures and it was the first time I saw a childhood picture of Kimin. It really made me smile. She didn’t change much from her childhood looks, though. Kimin then came back and walked up the staircase. I gave her a smile and she returned a smile too. After a minute, Kihyun, Kimin’s younger brother as what I know entered the living room. I don’t know how to greet him but I just showed him a smile. He showed no reaction at all and just walked away. I sighed. I need to talk to him. I stood up.

“Kihyun, can we talk?” I said and he didn’t respond and just continued walking. I caught up with him and held him on the shoulder.

“Excuse me ahjussi. I don’t want to say something rude, so please let me go, ahjussi.” AHJUSSI?! Ok. He’s just a kid, he’s younger than you so just don’t mind it.  

“Let’s talk please…for your unnie.” I said and he turned around. I smiled and nodded.

“What do you want to say, Junhyung ahjussi?” He said.

“First of all, could you just call me hyung or even just Junhyung?” I said and he just looked at me. I looked away. Junhyung, he’s younger than you, also he’s Kimin’s brother. Again, don’t mind his words, how he addresses you and how he looks at you. “So, it’s about your unnie. I like her.” I said and he stared at me. Great.

_ _ _ _ _

No One’s POV

Exactly at their meeting time, they were already at their meeting place, all arriving with their “partners” except for Yoseob and Kikwang. They settled at a table around the place before they gave out their gifts. Surprisingly, the guys also have gifts for the girls which the girls accepted greatfully.

“So what are we doing after this?” Yoseob said. They looked at each other. “Ah. Right. You guys are going on a date, huh? Araso. We know. We’re just going to date ourselves.” Yoseob said putting his arm around Kikwang’s shoulders.

“Who said so?” Kikwang said. The others laughed.

“Since you already said, I want to go to a date with Sunmi, if she wants?” Dongwoon said looking at Sunmi who blushed.

“Are you saying that you’re the man now in the group, ha?” Junhyung said smirking. Dongwoon stuck his tongue out.

“So date it is.” Hyunseung said. “We’ll go first, then.” Hyunseung said grabbing Eunmi’s hand and dragging her away.

“Since they already went first for their date, I want to get an answer from this girl here if we could go on a date?” Dongwoon said.

“Aish. Just go on a date.” Yoseob said.

“Let’s just go.” Sunmi said softly. Dongwoon smiled before standing and grabbing Sunmi’s hand, and left.

“So now?” Yoseob said looking at the two other couples.

“What?” Doojoon said.

“Aren’t you guys going on a date also?” Yoseob said. Doojoon looked at Eunjae and shrugged.

“Why? Aren’t you going on a date also?” Junhyung said.

“Are you teasing us, hyung?” Yoseob said. Junhyung laughed. “Then should I ask Kimin for a date then?” Yoseob said with a smirk.

“Huh?” Kimin said surprised.

“Do you want to go on a date?” Yoseob said. Junhyung glared at Yoseob.

“Of course she’s not going on a date with you.” Junhyung said and Kimin looked at him.

“How could you be sure with that?” Kimin said.

“Because I’m your date for today.” Junhyung said.

“Huh? What?” Kimin said.

“Yie.” Eunjae teased. Doojoon smirked.

“Looking so cool, ha.” Kikwang said smirking.

“Whatever.” Junhyung said rolling his eyes. He turned to Kimin. “So do you want to go on a date or not?” Junhyung said.

“Yah. You sound too demanding.” Kimin said looking up at Junhyung who is already standing.

“Pretending to be hard to get.” Eunjae whispered to herself but Kimin heard it because she’s just sitting beside her.

“Yah. I heard that.” Kimin said turning to Eunjae. Eunjae grinned at her.

“Just go on a date.” Kikwang said like he was getting impatient. Kimin looked at Junhyung who just stood at her side. Kimin looked at Eunjae and she gave her a nod. Kimin stood up and faced Junhyung.

“Sure. I’ll accept your invitation.” Kimin said and Junhyung mischievously smiled.

“Yah, hyung. Don’t think of doing “something” to her, ok?” Yoseob said like a protective brother.

“Why? Do you think I’m like you?” Junhyung smirked.

“Yah!” Yoseob said but Junhyung already walked away followed by Kimin. He just pouted.

“So what are we going to do here?” Eunjae said.

“Aren’t you two going on a date?” Yoseob said.

“Huh?” Eunjae said.

“You and Doojoon, who else?” Yoseob said.

“Ah. Why did you think we’re going on a date?” Eunjae said with a chuckle. Doojoon glanced at Eunjae after Eunjae spoke and looked down. Yoseob noticed it.

“Eunjae, aren’t you bored or felt left out since your three best friends had gone to their own dates?” Yoseob said. Eunjae tilted her head up a little and shrugged.

“Not really. I’m much more like happy than feeling left out or what.” Eunjae said looking at Yoseob.

“I then suggested that you go on a date with…Doojoon hyung!” Yoseob said. Doojoon looked at Yoseob with an eyebrow raised. Eunjae looked at Doojoon.

“He don’t like that he wants to date with me or something like it.” Eunjae said looking at Yoseob.

“Of course I like to go out with you.” Doojoon said and the other three looked at him. “I mean, since I don’t have a date for today, shall we go on a date?”

“See. Told you. He wants to go on a date with you. So go on your date already.” Yoseob said with a grin. Eunjae turned to Doojoon and he stood up from his seat and put his hand out for her to take. Eunjae smirked before taking it. Yoseob smiled seeing his two friends so lovey dovey with each other.

“Go already before I steal Eunjae and let her be my date.” Kikwang said. Doojoon looked at him while Eunjae raised an eyebrow at him. “I’m just joking.” He said chuckling. Doojon and Eunjae then left. It was now only Kikwang and Yoseob at the table.

“When do you think we’ll have our own partners?” Yoseob said turning to Kikwang. Kikwang smirked.

“Someday, maybe.” Kikwang said.

“Should we date each other then? Didn’t you ask me last time?” Yoseob jokingly said.

“Sure.” Kikwang sarcastically said. “Easy. I’m just joking.” Kikwang said smirking.

“So, shall we?” Yoseob said giggling. Kikwang nodded with a grin. They then stood up and toured themselves.

_ _ _ _ _

Dongwoon’s POV

We walked around the place. We were both quiet as we walk around. I glanced at her and looked in front. I then intertwined my fingers with hers. After, she looked at me making both of us stop walking.

“Uhm?” I said looking at her. She looked at our hands.

“Uh…” She opened but no words went out.

“Aren’t we engaged? So I think there’s nothing wrong when I hold your hands, right?” I said.

“Uh… Ahaha. Right.” She said looking down.

“Why? Are you feeling uncomfortable?” I said.

“Uhm… A little.” She said. I chuckled.

“Should I let go of your hand then?” I said.

“Ah. Aniyo.” She said and I smirked. We started to walk again with our hands still intertwined.

“I wish we could walk like this forever.” I said. She nodded. “Oh. When’s our wedding, anyway?” I said and she stopped walking, and so am I and she looked at me.

Sunmi’s POV

I looked at him surprised with what he said. Wedding? Is he kidding? We even haven’t graduated yet and had not gone to a university and yet he’s talking about our wedding.

“Wedding? We even hadn’t graduated.” I said.

“Why? We could be married and go attend school.” He said.

“But that would be…awkward.” I said feeling myself blush.

“You just don’t want to marry me.” Dongwoon said pouting.

“I didn’t say that.” I said.

“But it’s what it sounds to me.” He said. I sighed.

“I’m just saying that we’re too young to be married. And don’t think that I’ll marry another guy than you.” I said.

“Really?” Dongwoon said with a smile.

“Of course. But I don’t know with you. You might be having another affair.” I said looking at him.

“I don’t have another girl, you know. There’s only one girl I love and want to be with in my whole life, and that’s you.” He said that made me really feel precious.

“Really?” I said and he nodded. I smiled and hugged him.

“Komawo.” I said.

“Thank you for?” He said.

“Thank you for coming into my life. Saranghaeyo.” I said and hugged him tighter.

“I’ll never let you go, my princess. Saranghaeyo.” He said.

_ _ _ _ _

Hyunseung’s POV

We were walking around, and I know Eunmi feels a little awkward. We had been to a few dates before but I don’t know what this date differ from that dates. Well, our past dates were like friendly dates or day-outs but isn’t this somewhat a friends day-out still? I looked at Eunmi and she’s just wandering around.

“Yah.” I said and she looked at me.

“Uhm?” She said.

“Why are you so quiet?” I said.

“Ah. Am I?” She laughed. I nodded.

“Do you feel awkward?” I asked.

“Why would I feel awkward?” She said.

“Even if you don’t say, I know you’re feeling awkward.” I said and she just looked in front. “This is what I think of when I ask you to be my girlfriend already.” I said and she looked at me.

“What?” She said.

“Nothing.” I said.

“Yah. Say it again.” She said.

“Say what?” I said.

“What you said a while ago.” She said.

“What did I say a while ago?” I said.

“You know, this is what blablabla.” She said.

“What is blablabla?” I said laughing. She pouted. I reached for her cheeks and pinched it.

“Ouch.” She said holding my hands to stop me from pinching her cheeks. “Stop…it.” She said. I laughed as I let go of her cheeks.

“Sorry. You’re just so cute.” I said. She stopped rubbing her cheeks and turned to me.

“What did you just say?” She said.

“You’re cute. I say that everytime I pinch your cheeks you know.” I said laughing.

“Ah. Ahaha. Right.” She said. “Tell me already what you said a while ago.” She said.

“What?” I said teasing her.

“Just say it.” She said pouting.

“Say what?” I said. She just looked at me. “Ok. I’ll say it. But are you sure you want me to say it again?” I said and she nodded.

“Of course. That’s why I’m asking, right?” She said sarcastically.

“Araso. But, will I receive an answer when I say it to you?” I said.

“Say it first again before you know.” She said.

“Ok. Will you be my girlfriend?” I said.

Eunmi’s POV

After hearing what he said, I want to jump from joy. At last, he asked me to be his girlfriend. I’ll be lying if I say that I’m not waiting for him to ask me to be her girlfriend.

“Was that what you said a while ago?” I said looking away and walking.

“Yah.” He said walking beside me. I smirked. “I thought I’ll be receiving an answer.” He said.

“Did I say that?” I said.

“Well, not really. But…is it a yes or a no?” He said. “I understand if you won’t answer now.”

“Sure.” I said.

“Sure?” He said looking at me. I nodded. “Are you saying yes?” He said and I didn’t respond. “Yah.” He said but I just kept quiet. “Do you mean that you want to be my girlfriend?” He said.

“Isn’t that obvious?” I said and he smiled.

“Yes! She answered me already! She’s already my girlfriend! Yey!” He shouted like a kid.

“Yah. You’re so loud.” I said as people looked at us already.

“Sorry. I’m just so happy. At last you’re my girl. I’ve been wishing that for a long time already.” He said. I laughed at him.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I actually like you since we were kids.” He said. I was surprised with what he said.

“Really? I thought you like the pretty girl in your village.” I said.

“Huh? Of course not! Maybe she’s the one who likes me.” Hyunseung said.

“Psh.” I said softly punching him on his arm. He just grinned.

“Want something hot to drink?” He said and I nodded.

“Let’s go then, my girl.” He said giving me a wink.

_ _ _ _ _

Doojoon’s POV

After we had left the table, it had been…awkward. I don’t know why I felt awkward. Maybe because I know she should be dating Kikwang instead of me. Wait. Are they even really going out?

“Eunjae-ah.” I called.

“Uhm?” She turned to me from her camera.

“Shouldn’t you be dating Kikwang and not me?” I said and she laughed. “Why are you laughing?”

“Because you’re funny. Why would you think that?” She said. Ok. I’m so confused right now.

“Isn’t he…your boyfriend?” I said.

“Boyfriend?” She said then laughed more. “You’re really making me laugh.” She said as she took a picture of a snowman being built by little kids just in the distance.

“Eh?” I said.

“He’s not my boyfriend, ok? Why would you think that he’s my boyfriend?” She said.

“I saw you and Kikwang hugging each other last time at the rooftop and also, aren’t you two dating since our Christmas vacation?” I said and she faced me with a raised eyebrow.

“You’re weird. I thought you’re smart. You’re naïve at times, eh? You’re really funny.” She said smirking.

“I’m not naïve. Stop it. Could you just answer me?” I said a bit loud.

“Ok. Easy. Why are you suddenly getting serious?” She said.

“Sorry.” I said looking away.

“He’s not my boyfriend. That’s far from reality. I like him but only as a friend.” She said chuckling. I quietly cheered to myself. “Besides, I like someone else.” She said.

“Then I still have a chance.” I whispered.

“Huh?” She said.

“Nothing.” I said grinning. “Then, does that guy likes you back?” I asked. She shrugged.

“I don’t know.” She said.

“May I know who that guy is?” I said. She shook her head.

“Nope.” She said.

“Why? I’m your best friend. I should know about it.” I said.

“Still, no.” She said.

“Fine. But what will you do when someone asks you to be his girlfriend, as in right now?” I said. She shrugged.

“It depends on the person. Why? Don’t tell me you’re the one to ask me now.” She said laughing. I took a deep breath before speaking.

“Yes. I like you, Eunjae, since before.” I said.

Eunjae’s POV

I stopped laughing upon hearing what he said. Did he just say he likes me? Or did I just heard it wrong? He really said he likes me right?

“Say what?” I said.

“I like you, Eunjae. I like you since we were in grade school. I just didn’t have the courage to tell you because of some reasons.” He said that made my jaw almost drop.

“Oh…” I said. That was just made through my mouth.

“Are you now mad at me?” He said.

“Mad? Why would I be mad?” I should be even happy. Ahaha.

“Then you’re not mad?” He said.

“Uhm… Quite.” I said grinning.

“Quite? Is there such a thing?” He said.

“Just kidding.” I said chuckling a bit.

“Are you thinking that I’m just joking?” He said. I shook my head.

“Of course not.” I said giggling a bit looking at my camera.

“Then why are you laughing?” He said.

“I’m just happy.” I said looking at him.

“Happy because?” He said.

“A naïve, oblivious, guy. I didn’t know you were like that, Doojoon-ssi.” I said.

“Are you teasing me right now, Eunjae?” He said.

“Not really.” I said.

“What are you trying to say then?” He said.

“I like someone and he’s standing right just in front of me.” I said. He looked around. What a guy, really.

“Me?” He said.

“Silly. Who do you think is standing in front me now?” I said.

“Me.” He said. I smirked and started to walk. “Yah. Wait. You mean, you like me too?” He said as he walked beside me.

“What do you think?” I said.

“Really?” He said.

“I don’t like you. I just said it, I like you too!” I said. I was surprised when he hugged me. “Yah. I…can’t…breathe.” I said struggling to get out of his tight hug.

“Sorry. I just…can’t believe it. The girl I like also likes me back!” He said happily after letting me go.

“Ok. But don’t hug me so tight. You look like you want to kill me with your tight hug. Psh.” I said. He grinned.

“Then are we together now?” He said.

“You didn’t even ask me yet, then we’re together already? You’re really a funny guy, Yoon Doojoon.” I said.

“Then, Ms. Lee Eunjae, would you be my girlfriend?” He said kneeling in front of me. People looked at us like they were amused or what.

“Yah. Stand up.” I said as I tried to pull him up.

“Answer me first.” He said.

“Ok. Yes. Now, stand up. People are staring at us.” I said and he hugged me again. I should have just left him kneeling. Just joking.

“Thank you! I promise that you won’t regret being with me.” He said.

“I know.” I said. He faced me and smiled.

“Saranghae, Eunjae.” He said smiling.

“I love you too, Yoon Doojoon.” I said.

_ _ _ _ _

Junhyung’s POV

We were both quiet while walking. She was just wandering around, while I just remind my cool. Well, as always. I glance at her once in a while and I don’t know if she even notices it.

“Hey.” I said and she turned to me.

“Uh?” She asked.

“Why are you quiet?” I asked.

“Quiet?” She chuckled. I nodded. “I’m usually quiet.” She said.

“By the way, why did you straighten your hair?” I asked curious.

“Ah. It’s nothing. I just felt rebonding my hair.” She said.

“Really? I don’t think so.” I said. She nodded.

“Really.” She said.

“Ok. I’ll not go through it if you don’t want.” I said and she smiled. It was quiet for a while again. Ok. What to say? “Why was Kevin hyung there at your house a while ago?” I asked. I just can’t stand not knowing, ok?

“Oh. They just joined us for lunch.” She said.

“Oh… Then why was he with you when I saw you?” I asked.

“He just came with me to get the gifts.” She said.

“Did he really have to come with you?” I mumbled.

“What?” She asked.

“Nothing.” I said shaking my head.

“Why? Are you jealous?” She said looking directly at me.

“Why would I be jealous?” I said turning away.

“I was just joking.” She said laughing.

“Alright. I was jealous.” I said. She looked at me and smiled. “Why the heck wouldn’t I if I see the girl I like with another guy who I know likes her too?” I said. Sheeeeet. Did I just say Kevin hyung likes her?

“Like? You mean Jiyeob oppa likes me?” She said.

“Did I say that?” I said pretending like I didn’t know. She nodded.

“So does he really like me?” She asked.

“What if he also likes you? Are you going to ran to him already?” I said. She laughed.

“Why do you sound like your mad? And do you think I’m that kind of girl?” She said.

“Of course not.” I said. She just smirked. “Yah. You’re smirking at me now, ha?” I said. She stuck her tongue out on me. I just looked away and continued walking.

“Are you mad? Yah.” She said. I didn’t reply. “Hey.” She said. “I was just joking.” She said but I didn’t reply still. “Yah!” She said. I just continued to ignore her until I didn’t hear her speak anymore. I turned and saw her on her knees and a guy helped her up. My blood rose up. I know, I’m jealous, again. I approached them and shove the other guy. Was that too rude?

“You’re really clumsy, eh?” I said helping her up as well. She looked up at me pouting. She then turned to the guy who just stood at the side.

“Thank you.” She said smiling. The guy nodded smiling.

“Do you know him?” The guy asked.

“I’m her boyfriend. Why?” I said glaring at him.

“Yah.” Kimin said.

“Why?” I said.

“Sorry for him being rude.” Kimin said.

“I’m not being rude.” I said.

“It’s ok. I’ll leave then.” He said smiling before leaving.

“Psh.” I said.

“Why did you have to push him?” Kimin said.

“Why are you mad?” I said.

“You acted rude to him.” She said.

“Am not.” I said. She just looked at me. “Alright. I’ve been rude. But it’s because I thought he’s hitting on you.” I said.

“What?” She said.

“Aish. Are you ok? You’re really clumsy at times eh?” I said changing the topic.

“I’m already fine. Just a small scratch.” She said.

“Small scratch? It’s already bleeding.” I said shaking my head. I then got her up and carried her in bridal style.

“Yah. I can walk. Just put me down. Hey.” She said.

“Don’t move too much. You’re heavy.” I said and she frowned.

“That’s why just put me down.” She said.

“Keep quiet or else I’ll really drop you.” I said and she kept quiet. “Good girl.” I said smirking. I looked for a bench to sit on and after founding one, I put her down and looked around. Where could I buy or get band aid and medicine? Not so far from us, I saw a woman and she was placing band aid on I think her son. I looked at Kimin and she was blowing her scratch. I sighed. Ok. Just this time. I walked to the woman and politely greeted her.

“Annyeong haseyo. Can we have a little of your medicine and a band aid? My...” I looked at Kimin before continuing to speak. “girlfriend had a scratch on her knee.” I said. The woman smiled before nodding.

“Such a caring boyfriend. I bet you two will last forever.” She said handing me the medicine and a band aid.

“Oh. Kamsahamnida.” I bowed to her. She nodded. I left and went towards Kimin. “Here. I got some medicine and a band aid.” I said. She smiled. “Why are you smiling?” I asked.

“Nothing. I’m just happy.” She said. I smirked.

“You should really be happy because it’s the first time I’m putting medicine on a girl’s scratch, and even asking for medicine to a woman.” I said.

“Araso.” She said. I smirked and started putting medicine on her scratch. She flinches once a while and after I put some medicine, I placed the band aid over her scratch.

“Done. I’ll be back. I’ll just give this back to the woman.” I said and she nodded. I went back to the woman and thanked her. I went back to Kimin and sat beside her.

“Are you ok already?” I asked and she nodded.

“Thanks.” She said and I nodded. It was quiet for a while. I looked at my watch. Whoah. It’s already almost five in the afternoon.

“It’s already almost five in the afternoon. Time flies really fast eh.” I said. She nodded. “What do you want to do now?” I asked turning to her. She shrugged.

“Want to go in the Namsan Tower?” She said. I nodded.

“Sure. But can you walk?” I asked. She nodded.

“I’m alright. Let’s go.” She said as she stood up. I smiled and nodded.

_ _ _ _ _

Yoseob’s POV

Kikwang and I had been walking around for hours and I think we have gone to every corner of this place. We stopped walking feeling tired. I wonder what the others are doing right now. But one is for sure, they’re enjoying their dates. *sigh*

“Oh. Doojoon hyung!” Kikwang called. I looked at where he was looking and saw Doojoon hyung and Eunjae.

“Hey.” They said.

“How did your date go?” I asked.

“Good.” They both said smiling.

“Where are the others?” Minjae asked.

“Probably enjoying their dates still.” I said.

“Oh. There’s Dongwoon and Sunmi.” Doojoon hyung said.

“Hey!” Dongwoon said smiling.

“Enjoyed the date?” Kikwang smirked. Dongwoon grinned.

“Oh. Hyunseung hyung! Eunmi!” I called and waved them over. They smiled and approached us.

“What’s up?” Hyunseung hyung asked.

“Nothing much.” I said.

“Where’s Junhyung and Kimin?” Hyunseung asked.

“I don’t… There!” I said spotting the two about to enter the Namsan Tower. They all turned to where I was looking.

“Let’s follow them.” Dongwoon said grinning. Everyone agreed without any complains.

“Why does Kimin seem to be limping a bit?” Eunjae said. We shrugged. We continued to follow them. We stop once in a while when they turn around or stop. After a while of following them, Junhyung and Kimin stopped in front of the entrance to the cable cars.

“Whoah. They’re riding the cable car together?!” Kikwang said.

“Let’s ride one too!” Eunmi said. We all nodded and waited for the two to ride the cable car.

“Wait. Are they allowed to ride a cable car with just the two of them?” Hyunseung said.

“Junhyung must have spoken to the guy in charge.” Doojoon said with a smirk.

“Let’s hurry so we could ride next to them.” Eunmi said. We nodded and ran to the entrance to the cable car. As we reached there, a group of girls were about to go in. We looked at each other.

“Excuse me.” Kikwang said to the girls and smiled. The girls looked like they’re under a love spell. We want to laugh, really. “Can we just ride next?” Kikwang said and the girls nodded without complains. “Thank you.” Kikwang said smiling. We then all went in the cable car.

“You’re a real playboy, Lee Kikwang.” Eunjae said.

“Why? If not for my playboy skills, we won’t be riding the cable car we’re riding now.” Kikwang said. We laughed.

“So what are the two doing now?” Sunmi said curiously as she looked out the cable car facing the cable car of Junhyung hyung and Kimin. We crowded there and watched the two love birds.

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

I stood quiet at the corner looking out the cable car. I was surprised when Junhyung asked the guy in charge if we could ride with just the two of us. I thought of all that had happened this day, and it just not fail to make me smile.

“Why are you smiling there like crazy?” He said smirking.

“Nothing.” I said. “Thanks for today, anyway.”

“Why?” He asked.

“You made this day really special for me.” I said smiling.

“Oh…” He said. “Thanks for the gift.” He said and I nodded.

“It was quite hard looking for a gift for you guys.” I said chuckling.

“We’ll appreciate it more since we know you really put time on looking for a gift for us even though our group had a fight.” He said. I nodded. It was quiet for a while before he scoffed and got my attention.

“Ah. Here’s my gift.” He said. He handed me an IPod with earphones. Wait. He’s giving me an IPod?

“Are you giving me this IPod or…” I trailed off.

“Not really. One song in it is my gift.” He said.

“Song?” I asked and he nodded. He got the IPod from me and put the earphones in my ears.

“This is a song I created with my friend.” He said. He opened the IPod and after a few seconds a song started playing and with no doubt, it was Junhyung singing. He smiled before handing me back the IPod.

[LYRICS (This is originally written by me. Sorry if it’s lame though.]

Yo, Junhyung here, proposing his love

Girl, you who entered my life with no cautions

Would you be mine forever?

Letting me fall for everything about you

Could you be my girl?

I stood not a far

Watching your every move

You make me want you everyday

Would you just stay beside me forever?

Girl, how could let me fall like this?

You who entered my life with no cautions

Would you be mine forever?

Letting me fall for everything about you

Could you be my girl?

I can’t help myself

I just keep on loving you endlessly

I Love You

Could you say that to me also?

I’ll be waiting, girl

You who entered my life with no cautions

Would you be mine forever?

Letting me fall for everything about you

Could you be my girl?

Forever, girl, I’ll be singing this song

Praying one day you’ll be mine

Girl of my dreams, listen to me

A guy proposing his love for you

Please be mine

Forever

And the song ended. The song was really nice. Its melody made it more attractive. I didn’t know Junhyung is this good in writing songs and his vocals was very nice, especially his rapping skills, it was amazing. I removed the earphones and handed the IPod back to Junhyung.

“So?” He said.

“It was nice, really nice. It’s one of the best gifts I received in my life. Really, thank you.” I said smiling.

“Ah… Really? Thanks.” He said. “You know what’s the title of the song?”

“What?” I asked.

“Proposal.” He said.

“Oh… That’s why you said proposal at the near end of the song.” I said. He sighed. “Are you ok?” I asked.

“Actually, it was my proposal for you.” He said. My jaw almost dropped in surprise.

“Proposal…for me?” I said. He nodded.

“It was really a song proposal.” He said looking at the IPod then to me. I stared at him still surprised.

“Are you saying…” I trailed off with my words.

“Yes. I’m asking you to be girlfriend.” He said. My heart raced so fast. I wasn’t able to speak at all after that “proposal”. “Sorry if it was sudden. It’s just that I can’t hold it in anymore. I understand if you would say no or not answer at all.” He said.

“I also like you, and…” I was stuttering and I don’t know why. Would I say yes to his proposal or not? “…yes. I accept your proposal.” I said smiling. Junhyung smiled.

“Really?” He said. I smiled and nodded. He then hugged me and I hugged him back. We stayed like that for about a minute. We both let go after a while and we looked at each other. After, he got closer and closer to me. Wait. Don’t tell me…he’ll kiss me?! Suddenly, I just felt his lips on mine. My First Kiss.

After a while, a phone rang. We both moved away. It was when we knew that it was Junhyung’s phone that is ringing. He turned around before answering it. I was still in daze, really.

“Are you crazy?!” He said. “Of all time, why call now?!” My phone then rang. It snapped me out off my daze. I got my phone and it was a text message from Eunjae.

From: Eunjae

How was the kiss? Sorry for interrupting you two though. =))

I felt myself blush. How did they know about it? I looked around thinking they might just be somewhere around, and to my surprise they were riding on the cable car next to us. I almost dropped my phone, seriously.

“Hey.” I said still looking at the cable car next to us. He turned to where I’m looking.

“Wha—“ I know he was also surprised. The guys waved at us, and they were laughing. After a while, we got off the cable car and met with them.

“That was one sweet kiss!” Dongwoon said grinning.

“Shut up.” Junhyung said. I just felt myself blush.

“How was it?” Eunjae nudged me.

“Why ask?” I said pouting. Eunjae, Eunmi, and Sunmi laughed.

“Then are you two together now?” Doojoon asked. Junhyung and I looked at each other. Junhyung grabbed my hand.

“Yes, we are officially together now.” He said smiling.

“Oh yes!” Yoseob cheered.

“Congratulations, bro.” Hyunseung said to Junhyung.

“Wait. Aren’t there any new official couples here?” Dongwoon grinned.

“We are.” Doojoon said pulling Eunjae to him.

“Yah.” Eunjae said.

“Also us.” Hyunseung said putting his arm over Eunmi’s shoulders.

“Are you teasing us?” Kikwang said jokingly. We laughed.

“We tell you, we’ll get our girlfriends.” Yoseob said. We laughed.

“Ok. We’ll support you and your girlfriend.” Junhyung said tapping Yoseob on the shoulder. We all laughed.

“Who wants to grab something to eat? I’m quite hungry.” Dongwoon said.

“Us!” We all said laughing. We all then walked to our cars and went to a restaurant just near to eat.

We all had fun eating and chatting. After an hour, we left the restaurant and decided to go home. Junhyung drove me home and it was quiet along the ride. As we reached my house, we both went down.

“So, I’ll meet you again tomorrow, maybe?” Junhyung said. I smiled.

“Sure.” I said smiling. “So, good night!” I said before turning around and walked inside. But before I could even step inside our gate, I turned and ran to Junhyung and kissed him on the cheeks. He smiled and ruffled my hair.

“Good night my girl.” He said.

“Good night my prince.” I said. He smiled.

“Go in already. I’ll leave as soon as you get in.” He said. I nodded and walked in our gate. I locked it and as I stepped on our door step, I turned around and watched him drive away.

This day is really one of the best in my life. Finally, the boy of my dreams is officially my boyfriend. I don’t regret falling DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH THE CAMPUS HEARTTHROB, BULLY, AND PLAYBOY.

_ _ _ _ _

Updated! Sorry for the really really late update. I know I've been a really lazy writer. *bows* Anyways, I hope this chapter didn't disappoint you. Hope you like this chapter.

So to all who supported this fanfic till the very end, really really thank you. If not for you, I would've not finished this fanfic. Thank you very much! Kamsahamnida!

Like what I said, I already made a story page for the sequel. It's titled "Being With The Campus Heartthrob, Bully, And Playboy". (Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/36618/being-with-the-campus-heartthrob-bully-and-playboy-sequel-to-deeply-in-love-with-the-campus-heatthrob-bully-and-playboy-b2st-kpop-teentop) Hope you'll also support it like how you supported this. Thanks.

Again, thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!