Another Love Story?

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

 

“So what happened in your date yesterday?” Eunjae asked as they sat at their usual table at the cafeteria during recess after buying foods.

“Did it go well?” Sunmi asked.

“Tell us, tell us!” Eunmi said excitedly.

“Right. Uhm… I think it went…well?” I replied but I was as if asking. Well I’m really not sure if it really went that well but he did say he had fun, right?

“Are you asking us or that’s your answer?” Eunmi said.

“Erm… Answer?” I said asked.

“Oh, common. How did it go?” Eunjae said.

“I think… it went well.” I said finally answering. They nodded.

“So what did you guys do? Did you eat out, watched movies, or what?” Eunmi asked.

“First, we strolled around the park, then eat out, then… play at the arcade.” I said looking down feeling my cheeks turn pinkish remembering my day out with Junhyung at the arcade. He always lose to me when we were playing Tekken and when he said he’s going to beat me in that game someday, a thought hit me that maybe, just maybe, we’ll still have a ‘day out’ together.

“Arcade? Girl, of all, why play arcade?” Eunjae said.

“I bet your boyish side was showing that time again.” Eunmi said as she shook her head.

“No, not really. I just thought it might be exciting to be playing with him. Anyway, he liked playing arcade games.” I said smiling remembering what he told me.

“Really? I never thought he’ll like arcade games.” Sunmi said and I nodded.

“I, too, was surprised. But he said he usually plays arcade with his brother when he was young.” I said.

“Oh…” The three said.

“So, did he send you home?” Eunmi said grinning.

“Not really because I still need to fetch my brother at his classmate’s house, but…” I paused.

“But what?” They asked.

“But he drove me to the house of my brother’s classmate’s house then after, he left.” I said.

“Oh… How sweet!” They said. I just softly smiled as I ate.

“Erm… I’ll just throw this.” Eunjae said standing up from her seat. The three of us looked up to her.

“But you haven’t even finished half of it.” Eunmi said.

“I…just don’t feel well today.” Eunjae said as she turned around but suddenly, she bumped into someone and the remaining juice in her cup spilled to the person and some to her.

“Ohhhh…” It was the group of Junhyung, and the person spilled onto? None other than Lee Kikwang.

“Yah!” Kikwang shouted. Eunjae looked up with eyes wide. The students inside the cafeteria turned their attention to us. OMO.

“Sorry! I didn’t mean to!” Eunjae said bowing.

“Could your sorry clean my shirt?!” Kikwang shouted yet again. Ok. What to do, what to do?

“I…I’ll just clean it and return it to you by tomorrow.” Eunjae said.

“Tcch. And how? Should I remove this in front of you, ha? Ha?” Kikwang said.

“Please…stop it.” I said standing up from my seat. I cannot take what he’s doing to my best friend. I could be fierce when it comes to my friends, especially to my closest friends. He turned to me. “Look. She already said sorry and also said that she’ll just clean it for you. Why can’t you just accept it?” I said. He smirked.

“I just can’t. I don’t accept apologies. Tch. Next time, look where you are going, araso?” Kikwang said as he passed by us. I looked over to him then to Eunjae. I got my handkerchief then wiped the wet part of her shirt. Eunmi and Sunmi also joined me wiping Eunjae’s shirt.

Junhyung’s POV

We were walking to our place in the cafeteria when suddenly Eunjae spilled her juice on Kikwang. I bet, Kikwang won’t just let Eunjae go. Kikwang yelled at Eunjae while Eunjae just kept on apologizing. She looks…unwell? I think so. She looks quite pale. Just then, Kimin stood up and defended her. Tch. Being a strong girl eh? I watched as she spoke to Kikwang and Kikwang just hissed on them. After, Kikwang walked off and we followed him. I wonder why Doojoon didn’t even stop Kikwang from yelling at Eunjae though he’s always the one stopping the fight between the six of us. As we passed by them, I looked at Kimin. Arg. Junhyung! Stop it! You can’t like her, ever!

As we reached our table, Kikwang was still mad while we just laughed it off.

“Yah. Stop being grumpy there.” Hyunseung said drinking his juice.

“It’s also your fault anyway. You kept on talking and talking and didn’t even notice that Eunjae was about to go to your way.” Yoseob said.

“Yah! Who are you guys with really?” Kikwang said.

“None. Just forget it, araso?” Doojoon said.

“No, never.” Kikwang said angrily as he drank his soda and squished the can as its soda came spilling out of the can as it cracked. I just shook my head. I wonder what he’ll do about it. I turned to Doojoon and saw him staring a far. I looked at where he was looking and saw him looking at… Eunjae?

No One’s POV

It was already dismissal and Eunjae went home immediately after. She really doesn’t feel well since she had a slight fever the night before. As she got home, she asked for some medicine from their maid and told the maid to bring it up to her room together with a glass of water.

“Arg. I really hate getting fever.” She mumbled to herself as she sat on her bed. She then remembered what happened earlier in the cafeteria. “Aish. That Kikwang guy is really so…arrogant!” She angrily said as she lied on her bed. “If I’m just really not concerned… No. I’m really not concerned about him, not even destroying his image at school. I was just…just… Just forget it.” She said frustrated.  

“Ma’m, your medicine is already here.” Her maid knocked.

“Ah. Neh. Please bring it in.” Eunjae said as she sat up. Her maid brought it in then left right after. She placed the medicine in then drank water. “Better put my attention to other things than thinking of that jerk.” Eunjae thought as she changed to some comfortable clothes then turned her laptop on.

At the same time...

“Yo, Doojoon hyung.” Junhyung walked up to Doojoon as they walked to the parking area of the school during dismissal time. He turned to him and gave him a ‘what’ face. “Do you like Eunjae?” Junhyung asked with a grin.

“Where’d you get that idea?” He asked letting go of the handle to his car.

“A while ago, you were staring at her.” Junhyung said.

“I wasn’t. I was just concerned about what happened.” Doojoon said looking away.

“Really? Why didn’t you stop Kikwang that time then?” Junhyung said.

“I’m…just not in mood. Look. I need to go home already. Still have many things to do. I’ll just see you tomorrow." Doojoon said as he went in his car and drove off. “I don’t like her… I just…care for her.” Doojoon thought as he drove away. Junhyung watched as the car drive pass him. He just smirked before going inside his car and leaving as well going home. 

_ _ _ _ _

Sorry again for the late update. I'll try to update as much as I could this weekend. Hope you guys understand.

Anyway, have you guys listened to the audio teaser for BEAST's new song, Beautiful? Even with its short audio teaser, you could that it's beautiful like the title itself. Ahaha. My best friend also said so. Ehehe.