Exhibit Part 1 | Start of the Love Triangle

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Eunjae’s POV

“Have you chosen what dress to wear?” Sunmi asked and I shook my head.

“Don’t tell me you’re just going to wear pants and a t-shirt in the exhibit.” Eunmi said quite loud and exactly, Doojoon passed by us. Aish. Don’t tell me he heard that. He just continued to walk out the cafeteria and I sighed. He didn’t hear that right?

Eunmi’s POV

As we were discussing about the exhibit Eunjae’s going, I saw Doojoon going to our way and a plan formed in my head.

“Don’t tell me you’re just going to wear pants and a t-shirt in the exhibit.” I said aloud.

“Of course not, but Eunmi, you did that in purpose, right?” Eunjae said and I grinned.

“Not much.” I said.

“Right.” Eunjae said. Blehhh…

_ _ _ _ _

Doojoon’s POV

Exhibit… Ahaha. Taeyeon noona… Never forgot what you told me…

_ _ _ _ _

Eunjae’s POV

So it’s already the day of exhibit. Wah! I really don’t want go to that exhibit though it’s hosted by us. I just don’t find a reason why I am needed there. *sigh* Right now, I’m getting my hair fixed by a really close family friend who is just older than me for about four years.

“Tada! You look so beautiful!” She said as she finished and I faintly smiled. I can’t deny that it’s really beautiful, the hair, not me.

“Only the hair.” I said.

“Aniyo! Who told you that?” She said as she pouted. I looked down at my lap then sighed. I felt her hand touch my left shoulder. “Don’t underestimate yourself, Eunjae. Believe me, you’re the prettiest in tonight’s exhibit.” She said. I just smiled.

“Ok. If you say so…” I said. She patted my shoulder.

“But you know what, you’ll look more beautiful if you’ll remove that then replace it with this.” She said as she removed my glasses then handed me a circular case which I know what it will be. “So I’ll be going now. I also need to get ready for the exhibit.” She said that made me look at her.

“You’re going too?” I asked and she nodded.

“So, see you there!” She said as she packed her things then leave after. I sighed as I looked at myself at the mirror. Am I really underestimating myself too much? *sigh* Just then, my phone rang. I stood up from my seat then looked at my phone; a message.

From: Taeyeon Unnie

Hey dongsaeng. I’ll try to be at the exhibit later. I’ll bring some SNSD members if they’re free. Are you excited? It’s your big day today so smile, ok?

A small smile made to my lips, but what does ‘it’s your big day today’ means? I just replied ‘Araso. See you.’ I then received a knock on my door.

“Who’s it?” I asked.

“Ma’am, someone’s here for you.” She said.

“Come in.” I said for us to talk more comfortably. “Who is it and what did the person said he’s here for?” I asked.

“He said he’s here to pick you up.” Our maid said. What? Someone’s here to pick me up? Aren’t I going with my parents there?

“Who? And aren’t I supposed to come with my parents going there?” I said.

“They already left right after the person to pick you up came. They said they still have something to fix at the exhibit so they went ahead. The person told me not to tell he’s name.” She said.

“Ei. Tell me.” I said.

“Sorry ma’am but I can’t tell you.” Our maid said.

“Please…” I said.

“Sorry but I really can’t tell you ma’am, but I’m sure you’ll be surprised on who it is.” She said as she smiled. I pouted.

“Aish. Araso. I’ll just change to my clothes. I’ll be there in a few minutes.” I said and she bowed before leaving my room. Who is it that I’ll be surprised? It’s probably not Doojoon since he doesn’t know about this exhibit, except if he heard what Eunmi said, but he doesn’t know when the exhibit will be. Aish.

I quickly changed to my outfit for tonight. [outfit: http://notynodream.wordpress.com/2010/09/01/ (The third picture. It’s Taeyeon. The picture at the news about Taeyeon wearing eyeglasses because of infection.)] After, I looked at the circular case given to me a while ago. Should I wear this? Ok. Just for tonight. I wore it then got my camera bag then went out my room, making sure to lock it. I then went down to the living room to see Doojoon seating on one of the couches. Upon seeing me, he stood up then smiled.

“Hey.” He said.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Why? Don’t you want to see me?” He said.

“It’s not like that.” I said.

“Then what is it?” He said.

“How did you know?” I asked.

“Know about the exhibit? It’s a secret.” He said.

“You heard it from Eunmi yesterday, right?” I asked.

“Not really. I’ve heard it before I even heard it from Eunmi.” He said.

“Then how did you know?” I asked.

“It’s a secret.” He said as he stuck his tongue out.

“Yah, Yoon Doojoon, tell me.” I said.

“Secret.” He said. “Let’s go before we both get late for the exhibit.” He said as he put his arm out for me in a gentleman way. “So shall we go?” He said and I nodded before holding his arm.

Doojoon’s POV

So she’s not wearing her eyeglasses today. Though I admit that she really looks prettier without her eyeglasses, something I can’t explain tell me that it’s better if she’ll just wear her eyeglasses.

_ _ _ _ _

Kikwang’s POV

“Act nice, araso?” My mom reprimanded me.

“Neh omma.” I replied.

“Oh. Annyeong haseyo.” My mom greeted.

“Yah. Say hi too.” She whispered to me.

“Annyeong haseyo.” I greeted as I bowed.

“Annyeong haseyo. Glad you made it. Is this your son?” A guy who looks like in his early forty’s said.

“Ah. Neh.” My mom replied while smiling as she nudged me. “Introduce yourself.” She whispered to me. I then turned to the man and woman in front of us.

“Lee Kikwang imnida. It’s my pleasure to meet you sir and ma’am.” I said as I bowed.

“It’s also our pleasure to meet you. We heard you are a model and a really good one.” The woman who also looks like in her early forty’s said standing beside the man. Oh! This is the conversation I like.

“Ah. Kamsahamnida.” I said as I bowed. Just then, a guy who looks like one of their secretaries approached them. He said something to them in a low voice so I wasn’t able to hear it clearly.

“Oh. Really? Ok. Tell them we’ll be there in a few.” The woman said before turning to us. “Please excuse us. One of our daughters came with her friends. Please have fun looking around and it was nice meeting you, Kikwang. I’m sure my youngest daughter will like you.” The woman said and I just smiled.

“Oh. Really? Ok. We will. Thank you.” My mom said with a smile. The man and woman then left following the guy earlier.

“Are they the host of this exhibit?” I asked as I got a wine from the waiter who passed by.

“Yes so act like a good boy. Araso?” She said.

“Alright.” I replied.

“Good. Go stroll around but make sure you won’t make any ruckus, understand?” My mom said.

“Ok.” I said then she started to go over some people then had a conversation with them. Now, what am I going to do here? Uhm… I wonder what their daughter look likes. Ahaha.

I then looked around the exhibit hall and the pictures were sure beautiful and it’s as if each picture has a meaning. As I looked around more, I saw a picture that was covered with a baby blue cloth. Uhm… Wonder what’s behind it. Most likely, it’s a picture but what’s so special about the picture that it has to be covered by a cloth? I’ll wait for that. As I stepped one time backwards, I suddenly bumped into someone. As I turned to look who it was, the person immediately apologized, but wait, why do she seem familiar?

“Oh. Kikwang. What are you doing here?” A very familiar voice said and when I looked at person behind the person I bumped into, I saw Doojoon. Then, then, this is…

“Lee Eunjae!” I said. She stood up straight.

“Lee Kikwang?” She said. Is this really Eunjae? She looks different tonight. “What are you doing here?!” She said surprised as I am.

“Then what are you doing here? Don’t tell me you’re the—“ She immediately interrupted me.

“And what if I am the daughter of the hosts of this exhibit?” She said. I was just able to laugh. This night will be full of fun.

_ _ _ _ _

Sorry for the late update! I might update the next chapter late this evening. Anyway, thanks for reading!