Test Results

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

No One’s POV

It’s already Jino’s second day in school and Junhyung had been cold towards him from the start. The other five just act normal to him. Many girls also walked up to him that he could even be called a kingka already but Jino still remains humble. He also goes with some of his guy classmates during break time.

Kimin’s POV

“Hey. Who is Jino really?” Eunmi asked curiously. “I know you’ve mentioned him to me sometime and another guy that you don’t want to mention his name so you just always say ‘guy’.” Eunmi said and I giggled at what she said.

“He’s really just my childhood friend. He’s really close to me.” I said as I ate my lunch. It’s already lunch time.

“How close?” Eunjae asked. Really best friends… Ahaha.

“Look. He’s just like my younger brother. You girls might be thinking that I’ve had a ‘past’ with him.” I said and they all looked down like they are disappointed. “Are you girls disappointed that he’s only just like a younger brother to me? Don’t tell me you girls want me and Jino together. That’s a big no, no.” I said.

“But we think you two fit good together.” Sunmi said.

“We also think that he could be a better guy to you than…” I kicked Eunjae’s feet from under the table for I saw Junhyung and the other guys walking towards our direction. We pretended like we were not discussing anything and just had our usual conversation and when they already had passed us, we released a sigh of relief.

“That was close.” I said. “Stop saying things like that.”

“But it’s true.” Eunmi said.

“May it be true or not, you should not speak of people like that. Until now, I don’t get why you girls hate Junhyung even though your ‘boyfriends’ are his friends.” I said quoting the word boyfriends. They put their pointer finger on their lips as if demanding me to keep quiet. I just smirked.

“Araso. We understand. It’s just that until now, we sense something Junhyung’s keeping.” Eunjae said.

“And what is that?” I asked.

“We’re still not sure but if we find about it, well, we’ll think if we’ll tell you.” Eunjae said as she stuck her tongue out.

“Well, that is if you’ll found about it because I believe that Junhyung’s not keeping anything you girls think.” I said and they just shrug.

“We’ve warned you couple of times already, Kimin. We just don’t want to see you cry because HE broke your heart.” Eunmi said and I nodded.

“Neh, unnie-ah.” I joked and she slapped my hand. “Ouch. What is that for?” I said as I rubbed the hand she slapped.

“Aren’t I your dongsaeng?” She said and I laughed.

“Araso dongsaeng-ah.” I said as I laughed. We just laughed.

_ _ _ _ _

Junhyung’s POV

I went back to the classroom ahead of the others and just listened to my Ipod. I was only alone in the classroom until someone went in, it was Jino. I just gazed out the window. I’m not sure why but I got jealous when I saw Kimin and Jino together yesterday. Maybe because I like her, yeah, maybe it’s because of it.

“Hey.” He said as he took a sit on his seat which is just at my back. I didn’t want to ignore him because he might think of something else.

“What?” I asked, not turning to him.

“It’s been almost three years, isn’t it?” He said and I just nodded. “Anyway, my brother wanted me to give this to you since your birthday is nearing.” He said as he placed a box on my table. I looked at it first before getting it then placing it inside my bag.

“Thanks.” I said.

“Uhm…” He nodded. “Why were you there yesterday?” He said that made me froze in my position.

“Where?” I said as if I don’t know what he’s referring to.

“You know where.” He said and I just smirked.

“I just happen to pass by there and see you two.” I lied. I really followed them there.

“Really? Why were you hiding?” He said.

“Why do you have so many questions? Also, I’m not hiding.” I said as I looked back at him. He just smirked as he shook his head.

“If you say so… It’s nice talking with you again, Junhyung.” He said before walking out the classroom.

“I know you guys are there.” I said as I turned from my seat to the students’ door at the back of the classroom.

_ _ _ _ _

Doojoon’s POV

Junhyung went back to the classroom ahead of us and I think it’s because Jino’s inside the cafeteria. All of us think the same thing as we talked about it just after Junhyung left yesterday. In a minute after Junhyung left, we also saw Jino walk out the cafeteria.

“Are you guys thinking of the same thing?” Yoseob said and we all nodded though I was unsure of it. We walked out the cafeteria and followed Jino outside the cafeteria thinking he’ll go back to the classroom.

After Jino got in the classroom we peeked through the students’ door at the back and listened to their conversation.

“Are you guys sure we should listen to what they’re talking about?” I said in a whisper.

“Ssh… Just listen. Junhyung won’t get mad anyway, and it’s as if we’re going to spread what we are going to hear.” Kikwang said. I just sighed and stood at the back of Dongwoon.

Five minutes passed before Yoseob who was kneeling on the floor while listening crawled back, and Kikwang who stood at his back walked back, as well as Hyunseung and Dongwoon.

“Jino’s gonna walk out already.” Hyunseung said. Yoseob stood up, and we pretended that we are just about to go to the classroom.

“I know you guys are there.” Junhyung said. I just scoffed as we all walked in.

“Sorry for eavesdropping but what does Jino mean by it was nice talking with you again?” Dongwoon said.

“We don’t remember a time in school that you two talked except if you two talked outside the school.” Yoseob said.

“I knew him in America. He had been my friend back there.” Junhyung said that made our eyes wide. They knew each other?!

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

“Ok class. You’re grades will be distributed this Friday. Just inform your parents.” Our teacher said before she dismissed our class. Junhyung immediately went in my mind after our teacher said it. It’s already tomorrow. I wonder if he will get a high grade. If he will, then I’m happy for him. I’m not happy because I’ll get to go out with him but because he will be able to prove not just to the whole school, but to his parents that he could also get high grades.

_ _ _ _ _

Friday came, and the moment when we’ll know our grades. I’m nervous if I’ll get a higher grade but I hope I will.  We all sat on our seats as our teacher distributed our enveloped which contained our test papers. I could feel my heart beat faster than it usually goes. I had my fingers crossed while waiting for my teacher to place my envelope on my table. When my teacher placed my envelope on my table, she smiled.

“Congratulations.” She said and I just faintly smiled. Does that mean that my grades are still the same? She then went to the student next to me, and continued giving out the envelope where our test papers are placed. I slowly opened the envelope and first took a peek on the paper placed on top of it which is the summarized grade. I slowly took it out and read it. I almost jumped from joy because my grades weren’t low. I’m really happy with my tests results. I wonder if Junhyung is also happy with his test results.

_ _ _ _ _

Junhyung’s POV

I waited for our teacher to place my envelope on my table. If before, I was excited to see my test results, now I’m so nervous that I’m thinking twice of opening it. As the teacher placed the envelope on my table, she smiled before going to the next student after Jino since he didn’t take the test. Does that mean that I reached my expectations? I took a deep breath before opening the envelope.

“Here goes nothing.” I opened it and pulled out the summarized grade paper. I slowly pulled it out and when I saw it, I released a sigh of relief. At last, I got a good grade.

“How was it?” Yoseob asked who was just sitting beside me. I turned to him then smiled as I nodded. The other guys were also looking at me and they smiled after I nodded.

“Ok. Class dismissed.” Our teacher said. I can’t wait to tell this to Kimin.

_ _ _ _ _

Eunmi’s POV

After we were dismissed, I met up with Kimin, Eunjae, and Sunmi at the main building’s lobby. I knew that Junhyung got a high grade because he was smiling after he got his summarized test results, as well as the five other guys. I’m still thinking twice if I should tell it to Kimin or just let Junhyung tell it personally to Kimin.

“Hey.” I greeted them as I reached the lobby. “How’s your grades?” I asked as I got to them. They just smiled and I know already what it means.

“How about you?” Eunjae asked.

“Fine.” I said as I smiled. She just nodded.

“Eunmi…” Kimin called and I turned to her. There’s no doubt of what she’s going say. “How’s…”

“I think it’s better if you hear it from Junhyung.” I said as I interrupted her.

“Oh. Right. Ehehe. Ok.” She said as she faked a laugh. Gosh. It’s obvious. Just then, Eunjae’s phone rang.

“No need to wait. Doojoon just texted me, and he’s asking if we could come over there house right now. Are we going?” Eunjae said as she turned to us from her cell phone. We looked at each other.

“Are everyone there?” Sunmi said.

“I think so.” Eunjae said.

“I have nothing to do so it’s ok.” I said.

“How about you Kimin?” Eunjae asked and we all looked at Kimin.

“Ok. But I’m not going to take long there. I didn’t ask permission so I need to get home early.” She said and we nodded.

“So, let’s go?” I said and they nodded.

_ _ _ _ _

Sorry for the late update. *bows* I was supposed to update the other day but got lazy to. Sorry for it. This chapter is supposed to be longer but I decided to just post this parts first before the next parts. So I will update the next part, the part where they'll be meeting at Doojoon's house, which would be Chapter 25 already, tomorrow or later if I already finished typing it.

My hair got rebonded a while ago and got a new hair cut. Kya... I'm still not used to it but maybe soon, I'll also get used to it.

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!