End of Exams | Jino

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Please listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5SvGCGXO3ILove Again by Kyuhyun

Kimin’s POV

The next day was an exam day and because I got so tired from yesterday’s party and slept late last, I’m really sleepy. I tried to put myself awake as I waited for the exams to start. When the exams started, I tried to finish it as fast I can so I could study for the next exam.

At three in the afternoon we were dismissed. Yes! Last day of exams already tomorrow! I stretched at I walked towards my car but was suddenly saddened remembering that today will be the last day of tutorial session with Junhyung. I sighed. I went home first then went to Junhyung’s house. I made sure I was extra early for the session that I reached there, four in the afternoon. Today it was their butler again who welcomed me. I waited for Junhyung at their veranda for that was where their butler led me.

“You were early today, ha.” I turned around to see Junhyung wearing a v-neck shirt.

“Ah. Y-Yeh. Let’s start.” I said and he nodded.

“Today’s the last session.” He said and I stopped and faintly smiled.

“Yeah, and so, you don’t need to deal with topics every after school time.” I said.

“Ahaha. Yeah.” He said. It was silent again as Junhyung continued answering the work sheet I gave him. While I studied on my own. “Would I get anything from you when I get high grades?” He said that made me look at him.

“Bwoh?” I asked.

“Would I get anything?” He asked and I thought.

“Why? What would like?” I asked.

Junhyung’s POV

I stopped writing then thought. ‘I want to go out with you…officially.’

“I…I…I want you to hang-out with me…even just for a day.” I said. Damn. Why can’t I bring the words ‘go out with you officially’ eh, eh? *sigh*

“That’s what you want? Uhm… Alright, but that’s if you get good grades.” She said as she smiled.

“Deal.” I said.

“Deal.” She said and I smirked. I’ll get good grades, you’ll see.

After two hours, we still haven’t finished reviewing the last subject and both of us were really exhausted already.

“Wait here. I’ll just get something to eat.” I said and she nodded. I went to the kitchen and grab anything that is good to eat then went back to the veranda but in my surprise, she has her head rested on her arms on the table, sleeping. I walked towards her and stared at her. My hand slowly moved towards her face when suddenly she moved then woke up. I immediately took my hand back then sat back down.

“Oh. Sorry I’ve fallen asleep.” She said.

“It’s fine. Here. I got snacks. Let’s eat while studying.” I said and she nodded. We continued to study and finally finished at seven in the evening. She yawned. “Eat dinner here already.” I offered.

“Are you sure? It’s also getting late. I need to go home.” She said as she gathered her things.

“I’ll just bring you home. So will you? I don’t have someone to eat dinner with today.” I said.

“Alright. Just for today.” She said.

“Thanks.” I said as I smiled and she nodded.

We watched TV while waiting for the food to be cooked.

“You know what, you rapped and sang really well yesterday, as well as the others.” She said as she just have her eyes focused on the TV.

“Really? Thanks.” I said as I looked down and without me noticing, I already smiled.

“Sir, dinner’s ready.” Our butler said.

“Oh. Araso. Kimin, let’s eat.” I said as I stood up. She also stood up.

“Ok.” She said then turned the TV off. We then walked to the dining room then ate.

As we were eating, I can’t help but look at her.

“Yah. You eat like a kid.” I said as I laughed.

“Eh?” She said as she faced me and a piece of rice was stuck at the side of . I motioned her to move towards me but just moved further away.

“Look. You have a piece of rice stuck on the side of your mouth.” I said reached for then removed it.

“Ah. T-Thanks.” She said as she continued eating. I just smirked. After half an hour, both of us had finished eating. She called at their house while we’re watching TV so her driver was there to fetch her.

“So I’ll be going already. I’ll just see you some time around.” She said and I nodded. I waited for her them to drive off before I went in. I promise, I’ll get good grades and I’ll look for courage to ask you out officially and I’ll announce to the whole campus that…you’re my girl.

_ _ _ _ _

No One’s POV

Everyone was eager to finish all the exams for the day to go home and enjoy and relax after the four days for tiring exams. Junhyung on the other hand was eager to know his grades right after they finishes taking exams but he knows he still have to wait for a couple of days before their grades would be given out.

Over the days he had spent with Kimin, he already realized how Kimin really meant to him and he’s already desperate to tell her how he felt for her though he’s afraid that if ever Kimin’s would answer him a yes, he would forever be lying to her about something he had been keeping since he asked her out.

Finally, exams are done and students went to do their own hobbies. Kimin that day just wanted to go home because of the four days of tiring exams while her other three best friends also have things to do: Eunmi to meet up with a very important person, Sunmi to meet Dongwoon, and Eunjae to a dinner meeting with Lee Fashion.

_ _ _ _ _

Eunmi’s POV

“Yah.” I called as soon as I reached down to our living room. It has been years and I didn’t expect that he had just been around me from that years. Yes. I found, rather met my childhood friend again, and it’s Hyunseung.

“Shall we go?” He said and I nodded.

_ _ _ _ _

Sunmi’s POV

“What do you plan for the winter break? It’s already next week.” He asked as we ate at a restaurant for dinner.

“Uhm… Maybe just stay or hang-out with my friends.” I said.

“How about we go on a vacation with all of them?” He suggested.

“Great idea, but is if they don’t have anywhere to go.” I said and he nodded.

_ _ _ _ _

Eunjae’s POV

I quickly took a bath then change to some comfortable but presentable clothes then went to a 5-Star Hotel where I’ll be meeting with the Lee Fashion. As I got there, I went to the restaurant at the first floor where we are going to have the meeting. As I got there, a guy in suit welcomed me and asked if I am Eunjae and of course I said yes. He then led me to a room within a restaurant but it was on the second floor. No one was still there so I just sat at the table. Five minutes had passed until someone entered the room, once again. I turned my head to the door to see…

“Kikwang?!” I shouted.

“Eunjae? What are you doing here?” He asked as he smirked.

“Oh. I see you two are here already. Shall we start the meeting?” Mrs. Lee, the owner of the Lee Fashion said as she went in. Both me and Kikwang turned to her. Oh gosh. Don’t tell me… Crap.

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

The next day in school, everybody was easygoing again, well as always. The news about the new student spreaded all around the school early in the morning. I just hanged-out with my best friends at the field like we always do as we waited for the first bell to rang. We were laughing hard at what Eunjae told us.

“Really? That’ll be fun.” I said as I laughed.

“Two enemies working together? That’s really exciting.” Sunmi said as she laughed.

“Tell us what happens during your pictorials, ok?” Eunmi said as she also laughed.  

“Whatever.” She said. Just then, the bell rang. We went back to our classrooms.

_ _ _ _ _

Eunmi’s POV

Whoah. Don’t tell me they’ll place the new student here. How interesting. We waited for our teacher to arrive and just like what the gossips said, the new student was indeed to be placed in our class.

“Attention class, we have a new student and he’ll be placed here. Please come in.” Our teacher said and a cute looking guy went in that made almost all the girls scream while the boys, especially the kingkas, just looked at him with smirks on their faces.

“Annyeong haseyo. Choi Jinho imnida. It’s nice meeting you all and I hope we all get along well.” He said bowing. What does it seem that I’ve heard the name before?

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

The news about the new student spreaded like virus around the school. They said it’s a boy and he’s on Class A-2. That’s the class of Eunmi. They also say that he’s cute and handsome. Right. I waited for Eunmi and the others and as they came, we went to the cafeteria. We asked Eunmi about the new student and she told us the same thing as what the other students describes him—cute and handsome.

“What’s he’s name?” Eunjae asked.

“Choi…Choi Jinho!” Eunmi said. Wait. Why does it seem familiar? “You know what, I know someone mentioned that name to me before? Was it you Kimin?” Eunmi said as she faced me. Before I could even speak, murmurs were heard around the cafeteria.

“’Hey. Remember me? Long time no see.” I looked up to see…

“Oh! That’s him!” Eunmi said to us.

“Jino?” I said and he just smiled.

 _ _ _ _ _

Hello everyone!!!

So I updated! How was it? Sorry if it is short and crappy.

I revealed the new character! It's Jino (Choi Jinho) from SM the Ballad! Ahaha! I really love that guy. Ehehe.

So, I might not update tomorrow since it's Christmas and we're not at home on that day. Even though I really wanted to update on that day, I can't so, I would just like to greet everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!