Tutoring Session 2 | Birthday Plan

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

No One’s POV

It’s the first day of exams and students settled in their classrooms. It’s an unusual day for other students because their kingkas (Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Yoseob, Kikwang, and Dongwoon) were studying and not hanging out at their usual hang-out places.

“Omo. Our princes are studying so hard today.” One girl said.

“Yeah, you’re right. They’re really the guys who fit me.” Another girl said.

“In your dreams. They fit me more.” Another girl said. Just then, they heard a scoff behind them but they just ignored it.

“Is it nice watching them?” The one who scoffed said.

“More than nice. It feels like heaven.” The three girls said.

“Oh, really? Want to go to heaven when you see your low grades huh?!” The teacher scolded. The three girls looked at their back to see the teacher of the class they were watching staring at them with anger. They hurriedly ran back to their class.

Eunmi’s POV

Almost all of us were studying for the exams and it wasn’t noisy like it usually does. All the kingkas (yes, they are my classmates.) were studying and it’s really unusual for them. Usually, honestly speaking, they would be entertaining (A/N: Ok. Don’t think of something more like kissing or whatever. It’s not the entertaining I’m saying here. Ehehe.) our flirty girl classmates who likes them. Today, they just ignored them all, and I think because they(‘fangirls’) ‘adore’ them, they also studied but I bet, they’re not really studying but gossiping and if ever they are really studying all they have in their minds are the kingkas. Geez…

Exactly eight o’clock, our teacher came. All of the students went back to their seats and the teacher said some rules then passed the test papers to us.

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

The test started—Math test. I answered the test as quick as I can but sometimes I get a mental block. Gosh. It’s Math ok? It’s the subject I’m really not so good. I now wonder how Junhyung is doing in his test. I hope he learned something yesterday from me, and was able to answer his tests today. *sigh*  

_ _ _ _ _

Dongwoon’s POV

Oh! I know this! Gosh, thanks to Sunmi I’m able to answer this kind of question. 

_ _ _ _ _

Junhyung’s POV

Urgh… How do you solve this again? Damn. I can’t remember how. Ok. I’ll just get back to it later. Oh! This one is easy. It’s just now that I cared for a test so much.

_ _ _ _ _

Eunjae’s POV

*ting*ting*ting*

“Ok. Times up! Pass your papers in front.” Our teacher said and just in time, I finished my test. Whew. Lucky I was able to answer more than half of this test. I hope I’ll have a good score on this test since it’s Math.

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

Right after exams, I went home to change and get just the necessary things for studying then left for Junhyung’s house.

I got to their house earlier than I did yesterday. Lucky it wasn’t traffic. I rang the doorbell and to my surprise it was Junhyung who answered it. He let me in then we stayed again at their veranda while studying.

“So how was the test a while ago?” I asked as I looked for something in our book for him to answer.

“It’s fine. I was able to answer somehow.” He said and when I faced him, he was grinning.

“I heard that all of you were studying before exams a while ago.” I said remembering what Eunmi told me. She was really telling it to us like it’s really a miracle and the most amazing thing in the world. Haha.

“Ah. Haha. Yeah. Usually, it would be just Dongwoon and Hyunseung studying but today, all of us were studying.” He said and I nodded.

“Here. Answer it in thirty minutes.” I said.

“What?! Are you kidding me?” He said. I shook my head.

“It’ll be enough. It’s not Math anyway. You can do it. Hwaiting!” I said then giggled. I heard him sigh.

“Alright.” He said then started answering. I watched him answering and a smile suddenly reached my lips. I can see his enthusiasm. I wonder what made him study like this. As he was studying, I read some of my notes in our subjects for our test tomorrow so I could also teach it to Junhyung after he finishes answering or if not, after thirty minutes.

“Done.” He said as he slid the paper towards my direction. I got it and started checking it.

“Aha… Still have a few mistakes.” I said as I checked.

“Please… Don’t let me answer another one already. I want a break!” He said.

“I thought you said you can’t finish it within thirty minutes?” I said ignoring what he said. He just grinned.

“Ok. Before we proceed to the next subject, I’ll correct your mistakes here. This one is supposed to be…” I started correcting his mistakes on the work sheet I gave him. So the tutoring session went by just like that.

Junhyung’s POV

It’s the first after a really long time that I showed some enthusiasm in studying. Who the heck would want to just sit and answer hundreds of questions non-stop? Only a person who really loves studying wants that, in my opinion. Geez…

As she teaches me another subject for our test tomorrow, I can’t help but stare at her. It’s just now that I realized that if only she wouldn’t hide behind those glasses, she would’ve been the prettiest girl in our school, if also only they aren’t known as the nerds of the school.

 Kimin’s POV

We finished at 7pm like yesterday and I’ve also taught him some of the topics included in our test for next week, since it’s a weekend after tomorrow. I went home straight after that. I ate dinner after I reached home then studied until ten in the evening before sleeping.

_ _ _ _ _

No One’s POV

The next day wasn’t different from the exam day yesterday. The exams started at eight o’clock in the morning and went on with two breaks until three in the afternoon.

_ _ _ _ _

Eunjae’s POV

After dismissal time, me, Sunmi and Eunmi met up at the mall to talk about a very important event that will happen on Sunday—Kimin’s birthday!

“How ‘bout a surprise party?” Eunmi suggested.

“Uhm… But where are we going to have it?” Sunmi asked.

“And it’ll also be only a few of us to be present there.” I said.

“Noraebang! Let’s go to the Noraebang!” Eunmi said happily.

“Uhm… Great idea.” Me and Sunmi nodded.

“So how’s it? Noraebang?” Eunmi said wriggling her eyebrows. Me and Sunmi smiled mischievously then nodded.

_ _ _ _ _

Sorry for the crappy chapter!

So here's the poll link. http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/1896 I don't know how to post the poll here so I'll just give out the link but to anyone who knows how, please teach me. Ehehe. Thanks in advance! ^_^

Don't forget to vote! Thanks!