Jealousy Starts...?

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Junhyung’s POV

It was our break. We were at our usual table within the cafeteria. We were having fun telling jokes and stories to each other, and our hot topic is Kikwang’s next photographer. Ahaha! As we were teasing him, he suddenly narrowed his eyes.

“Wait. Isn’t that the new student? Why’s he talking to Kimin?” He said that made all of us turn to the table of Kimin which is at the upper part of the canteen; we are at one corner in the cafeteria, on the first floor but because it is open, we could see clearly what’s happening on the second floor which is not so high since the it’s just seven feet from the first floor.

“Whoah. Don’t tell me he’s hitting on girls even if he’s just new.” Hyunseung said.

“What are you going to do, Junhyung?” Doojoon said to me.

“Me?” I said as I drank my juice. “Nothing. What do you want me to do?” I said.

“Yie… He’s jealous.” Yoseob teased and I shook my head.

Doojoon’s POV

I watched Junhyung’s reaction when he saw the new student talking to Kimin, and I bet, he’s raging with jealousy right now but just don’t want to show it. Almost all the guys here in our group are falling for one of them. I just wonder who likes who, well besides Dongwoon who I know likes Sunmi, in fact they’re together now.

_ _ _ _ _

Jino’s POV

“Jino?” Kimin said and I smiled. I thought she won’t remember me. “Is that really you?” She said and I nodded.

“Yup.” I said. I could see her teary eyes.

“Y-You know each other?” A girl with a shoulder length hair with eyeglasses, well all of them are wearing one, said.

“Ye-Yeah. He’s—“ I interrupted Kimin just right before she could tell who I am.

“I’m her childhood friend. I’m Choi Jinho. It’s nice meeting you.” I said as I bowed then smiled. Kimin just stared at me with mouth quite open. I want to laugh at her but it’ll be quite improper.

“Oh. Hi. I’m Eunjae. This is Sunmi, and I think you know Eunmi since she’s your classmate. We’re her best friends.” The Eunjae girl said and I nodded with a smile. Kimin suddenly grabbed my arm then dragged me out the cafeteria. She dragged me to I don’t know where but I think it’s at the back of the upper school building or somewhere that students don’t usually pass because there are no people at the place.

“Ouch.” I said as she let go of my arm.

“Sorry, but is that really you Jino?” She said and I nodded.

“Are you not believing me? Want some evidence that I’m really the Jino you know before?” I said as I rubbed the arm that she held which until now I can feel her hand’s touch.

“Ok. Go ahead.” She said and I thought of something that would really make her believe and clearly remember me.

“Uhm... You and hyung used to bully me before because you say I’m too weak.” I said and right that instant I could see her teary eyes before she hugged me.

“Jino, it’s really you! Bogoshipeo!” She said as she hugged me tight. I hugged her back.

“I also missed you.” I said. We stayed like that for about a minute before we let go.

“Are you here for good?” She asked and I nodded. “And so we can celebrate Christmas together, again?” She said and I nodded once again. She just smiled. “I’m really glad you’re back.” She said and I smiled.

“I’m happy to see you again.” I said.

_ _ _ _ _

Junhyung’s POV

“Oh… Where’s Kimin bringing him?” Dongwoon said and I didn’t turn my head not wanting to see where they are really going but still, I couldn’t help but glance at her.

“I think they’re close.” Doojoon commented.

“What are you going to do now, Junhyung?” Kikwang said.

“What do you mean what am I going to do?” I asked.

“What about your plans?” Kikwang said and I was silenced by it.

“Guys, could we just forget first about the bet, could we?” Doojoon said and they looked at each other as I just stared at space.

“I’ll go back to the classroom.” I said as I put down the glass of juice on the table then walked away. Now, I really don’t want to go to the classroom still. I’ll just walk around, maybe I would spot Kimin and the new boy also.

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

I was really happy seeing Jino again. It’s been years since we last saw each other. We aren’t in touch after they left for America. All I want to do now after seeing him again is to catch up with him. He has changed a lot. He was cute since before but I didn’t expect for him to grow like who he is today. He’s grown to be, honestly, a handsome guy, but I wonder how he’s brother is doing though I really don’t want to remember him. *sigh*

“Hyung, he really—“ A voice of a girl interrupted him. I’m glad ‘cause I also wanted to stop him to what he was about to say.

“Junhyung oppa, what are you doing here?” Junhyung? We looked at where the girl was looking and found Junhyung standing behind the wall which is not that far from us. I was curious on why he was there but since one of his ‘fangirls’ is there I can’t go near him and talk to him. He looked at me before he shook his head to the girl then left.

“Junhyung, he’s my classmate. Is that her girlfriend? It doesn’t look like his taste.” He said as he turned to me. I shrugged.

“Fangirls.” I said and he gave me a confused faced. “He’s one of the kingkas of the school, together with his five other friends.” I said and he still looked confused.

“Kingkas? You mean the good looking and most admired guys in school?” He said and I nodded. “I thought it was gone years ago. I’m one of the kingkas when I was still studying here.” He joked.

“Right. But you are a really weak one.” I teased as I stuck my tongue on him then laughed.

“I’m not weak you know.” He said.

“How will you prove me that?” I said as I crossed my arms across my chest.

“How do you think could I prove to you that I’m not the guy you and hyung used to bully before?” He said and I thought.

“Uhm… You decide.” I said.

_ _ _ _ _

Eunjae’s POV

We stared at the door of the cafeteria as Kimin dragged the Jino guy out. We looked at each other, surprised. We are all speechless. Then after about two minutes, Junhyung went out the cafeteria. Ok. I’m not feeling good about this. We looked at the table of the kingkas and they were also looking at us.

“I…don’t understand what’s happening.” Eunmi said.

“Me either.” Sunmi said.

“Is that Jino guy in a special relationship with Kimin?” Eunmi said and Sunmi and I shrugged.

“Remember when she told us about a guy in her past that she really liked, well her first love? Do you think he’s the one?” I said and we thought for a while.

“What about Junhyung?” The three of us said at the same time.

“Why are we even concerned about him? Isn’t it that at the first place we don’t want him for Kimin? Jino might be a better guy for Kimin since I can see that he really cares for Kimin.” Eunmi said and Sunmi and I just shrugged.

“But I can sense something not good.” I said and Sunmi nodded.

“Do you think Junhyung followed Kimin and Jino?” Sunmi said.

“Maybe.” I said.

_ _ _ _ _

So I'm back with a new chapter! Kekeke~

Some of you are already wondering what Jino's role is. What I can only say is that I find Jino's role fun. Ahaha. Well, it's my opinion. Anyway, it'll be revealed in the next chapters.

I know this chapter's short. I'll try to make the next chapter longer.

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!