Courageous Yoseob

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Please listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntkLP26htZA Black and White by G.NA

Yoseob’s POV

I sat on my bed playing with my PSP so I could forget even for a while our problems within the group but I think it didn’t help much. I still can’t stop myself from thinking of ways to put things where it was before, not when we were still the known bullies and kingkas in school, but when we were happy with the girls. I sighed as I turned my PSP off and stood up from my bed. I need to do something. I can’t just sit and relax because nothing would happen with us if all of us would give up on fixing things between us and the girls. It’s only almost a day before Christmas and I’ll make sure that we will reach our goal.

_ _ _ _ _

Eunjae’s POV

“I’ll just go home by myself.” I smiled to our driver as I went down our car.

“Are you sure ma’am? Your parents might get mad at me if I allow you.” He said.

“No. It’s fine. Just have some time with your family since Christmas is nearing.” I smiled. “Don’t worry about me. I can take care of myself.” I said.

“Are you really sure ma’am?” He said once again and I nodded. “Ok. If that’s what you really want. But if you want someone to fetch you, just call me.” He said and I nodded.

“Thank you.” I bowed and he bowed as well and then went in the car and then drove off.

If you’re wndering where I am, I’m about to go in a restaurant where I’m meeting Yoseob. You’re either confused or surprised, I know. I myself didn’t expect that I’ll be accepting his invitation. Ok. Main reason is that I want to apologize for being too harsh yesterday and maybe to fix things as well because Christmas is really near. That’s the advice I got from the SNSD unnies, and I think they’re right about it.

Flashback

After sending Eunmi and Sunmi home, I also went home and I can’t help myself from crying. I didn’t mean to say that words to them. I’d been too harsh, I know. I shouldn’t have told them that. I feel so selfish now because I didn’t even let them speak nor Eunmi and Sunmi. Aish. Pabo!

As I went in our house, I saw the SNSD unnies on the couch at the living room and I quickly wiped my tears away.

“Eunjae, at last you’re here. You made us worried.” Taeyeon unnie said.

“Sorry.” I bowed.

“Where have you been anyway, and did you cry?” Hyoyeon unnie said as she tilted my head up and I shook my head looking down.

“I’m ok.” I said. “A dust just went in my eyes.” I said as I rubbed my eyes.

“Really, because it doesn’t look like it.” Seohyun said. I didn’t just speak.

“Tell us what happened.” Taeyeon unnie said and we all sat. I just looked down don’t know whether to tell them, and if I tell them, how would I start it. Would I start from the very start before our groups become friends until what happened earlier or just start from the time we left the Ski Resort until what happened earlier? I’m so confused. Things are happening so fast that it just makes me cry. I took a deep breath before speaking giving a short summary from the time our groups became friends.

I spoke for I think ten minutes and after, the living room turned silent and they just hugged me.

“You know what’s the best thing to do?” Taeyeon unnie said and I looked at her.

“What?” I asked.

“Hear them. Hear their sides. Maybe they’re already sorry for what they did.” She said.

“Excuse me, but I just want to say something, ma’am.” Our butler said.

“What is it?” Taeyeon unnie said.

“I bet they are really sorry.” He said as he looked at me with a small smile.

“What do you mean, Mr. Lee?” Sooyoung unnie said and I made a pleading face for him not to tell.

“Sorry ma’am but I think it’s better if they’ll know.” I sighed. “Mr. Doojoon and Mr. Kikwang were here a few days ago. They stayed out for a really long time outside in the cold waiting for Ms. Eunjae to talk to them, and as I remember, it was already pass seven in the evening when they left.” Our butler said. “I’ll be leaving now, ma’am. I’ll continue my work.” He said before leaving and bowing. The unnies turned to me and I looked down.

“I idolize those two guys. If I were them, I would’ve left.” Sunny unnie said and Jessica unnie nudged her. “It was just my opinion.” She said.

“If I were you, I would be forgiving them already. With just by Mr. Lee telling us, I could see that they are really sorry for what they’ve done, what more when I saw it all?” Hyoyeon unnie said and they all nodded.

“Also, isn’t it nice that you can be with the persons you love in Christmas without worrying that you have someone you’re not ok with?” Taeyeon unnie said. I kept quiet and thought of what they’ve said. I just sighed. “Think about it, Eunjae. We need to leave now. We just passed here because I got some things.” Taeyeon unnie said as we all stood up.

“I hope everything will be ok by Christmas, uhm?” Sooyoung unnie said as she hugged me. I just nodded.

“So, advance Merry Christmas!” They said and I nodded.

“You too. Advance Merry Christmas.” I said and the nodded smiling. I sent them to their car.

“Eunjae, think about what we said. I bet you don’t want your friendship with the guys, especially with Doojoon just go to waste, right?” Taeyeon unnie said and I nodded. “Then make a good and wise decision.” She said and she hugged me.

“Thank you unnie.” I said and she nodded. “Thank you SNSD unnies!” I said looking inside the car and they just smiled.

“I’ll try to be here for Christmas. Mom and dad said they’ll be home for Christmas Eve.” Taeyeon unnie said and I nodded. I then waited for them to leave before going in the house. I’m happy that they were here to give me advices. The best unnies ever.

End of Flash Back

I took a deep breath before walking to the entrance. Before I got in, I heard my name being called by two familiar voices and when I turned to look, it was Eunmi and Sunmi.

“You were texted too?” Eunmi said and I nodded.

“How about Kimin, wasn’t she texted, or is she already there?” Sunmi asked pointing to the restaurant and we shrugged.

“We better ask Yoseob.” I said and they nodded. When we entered the restaurant, we saw Yoseob sitting at a corner beside the window. He stood up upon seeing us and smiled.

“Glad you three came.” He said and we just returned a smile. He gestured us to sit. “So let’s order first. I’m quite starving.” He said grinning. We giggled. Still the same Yoseob we know. Well, it’s only been days, right? We ordered and after we chatted about other things, and not about the argument we have.

“I missed chatting with you girls.” He said smiling. The three of us looked at each other and smiled.

“Us…too.” Sunmi said.

“Jeongmal?” Yoseob happily said, and we nodded. “I thought you girls won’t be going, so I’m really happy now.” He said.

Yoseob’s POV

It feels so good talking with them. No shouting, no hatred expressions for each other, just a normal conversation we usually have. I don’t want to ask how they are because I know we will just land on the topic I want to save for later. As our food came, we ate quietly, and it’s as if I want for us not to stop eating so I won’t have to talk about the fight but I know I can’t help it because for the first place that’s the reason why I asked them out today. When I’m sure that everyone is already done eating, that’s when I thought was the right time to start talking about the reason why I asked them to meet me today.

“So…I know you girls are still mad at us but I still hope you can forgive us so I invited the three of you for a lunch. Maybe that time, we were...too childish to bet about such things.” I said grinning.

“Yah. Was that a bet for kids?” Eunmi said.

“Well, slightly?” I said and they giggled. “Ok. Let’s just say we’re still somewhat jerks that time.” I said grinning again and they laughed.

“And now, you’re already not a jerk?” Eunjae said.

“Uhm… Maybe… Slight? But all I can say is that it’s because of you girls. I’m not saying that because I want you to be touched or what. That’s just really the truth.” I said smiling.

“Because of us that you are jerks or…” Sunmi said.

“Of course not. It’s because of you girls that we aren’t jerks already like we were before.” I said.

“Uhm…” They nodded.

“I have a question.” Sunmi said. I looked at her and waited for her to speak. “Didn’t you really invite Kimin or she just didn’t want to come?” She said.

“Uhm… I really didn’t invite her. It’s not that I’m mad at her or what but I want to do everything little by little.” I said.

“What do you mean?” Eunjae said.

“It’s like this. We know that Kimin’s the target of the bet and so I’m sure it pains her more than you girls but I’m not saying that you girls aren’t hurt, it’s just that…uhm… Let’s just say that Junhyung’s and Kimin’s status is harder to fix… I mean—“

“We already understand. You seem to be out of words already.” Eunjae laughed.

“Yeah, right.” I said smiling.

“I agree that Junhyung and Kimin’s status is the most complicated because the two of them are the ‘focus’ of the bet.” Eunjae said.

“Yeah.” I said. “But first, let’s fix the matter between your ‘boyfriends’ including me, and you three.” I said.

“He’s not my boyfriend.” Eunjae said defensively.

“But you two looks like one.” I said smiling mischievously.

“Wait. Which one, Doojoon or Kikwang?” Sunmi said.

“Doojoon hyung.” I said.

“Oh…” Sunmi said.

“I’m sure you wish you were his girlfriend, huh?” Eunmi said.

“Yah. How could you think of such things when we aren’t still good with them?” Eunjae said that made me a little hurt.

“Aren’t we still fine with them? Because it looks like everything’s fine already.” Sunmi said.

“With Yoseob, maybe, but with the other boys, I don’t think so.” Eunjae said. I felt a little relieved after hearing that my relationship with them is already ok because it’ll be much easier to converse with them if ever the problem between their ‘boyfriends’ and them won’t be fixed today.

“Wait. So, I’m ok with you already?” I said smiling.

“Uhm…” The three of them looked at each other.

“Ok.” They said and I sighed in relief.

“Thank you.” I said.

“No need to say thank you.” Eunjae said. “Honestly, I really decided to end everything today.” Eunjae said.

“End what?” I asked.

“The fight between you and the guys, and us.” Eunjae said.

“I also thought the same.” Eunmi said.

“Me too.”

“And it’s because of what my unnie said. Since Christmas is nearing, it’s better to be ok with the you and the guys than to celebrate Christmas thinking of it.” Eunjae said.

“My mom said the same thing to me.” Eunmi said.

“It’s also what my mom told me.” Sunmi said.

“And that’s what we guys aim.” I said and the three girls looked at me. “Actually, yesterday, the guys went to your house as part of plan B.”

“Plan B?” The girls laughed.

“Like what we thought.” Eunmi said and the other two girls nodded.

“Ok. Stop with the laughing.” They stopped laughing. “So like what I was saying, it was part of our plan B but they found out that you girls weren’t at home. Believe it or not, all of us were so worried because it was already dark but still you girls aren’t home so I hope you understand our actions yesterday. We knew where you were from Sunmi’s driver. Sunmi, don’t get mad with your driver, ok?” I said.

“It’s ok. I understand anyway.” Sunmi said.

“So that’s how we knew where you were. When we saw that you were talking with a guy, well, without even asking, I know the guys were jealous. And I didn’t much recognize Kimin.” I said.

“Yup. We were also surprised.” Eunmi said.

“It’s part of our bet.” Eunjae said.

“Bet?” I asked.

“It’s not really a bet but I hope you won’t take it bad, we agreed that if we knew that Junhyung’s just playing around, she will do a rebond with her hair. But we really didn’t expect that she will really rebond her hair.” Sunmi said.

“Oh… I understand.” I said. “But who’s the guy, really?” I asked curiously because I believe that he’s not really Kimin’s boyfriend. “I don’t believe that he’s Kimin’s boyfriend.” The girls looked at each other.

“We’ll tell you but promise us that you won’t tell the guys especially Kimin, ok?” Eunjae said and I nodded. “He’s really…her best friend, or more than that? I’m not really sure but she said that he’s her best friend.” Eunjae said.

“Uhm… Like what I thought.” I nodded. “Not surprised much.” I said grinning.

“I know it wasn’t that much of a big deal with you guys.” Eunjae said.

“But for Junhyung, I don’t think so.” I said. Our topic is slowly changing from us to Junhyung and Kimin.

“We’ll be honest. At first, we really don’t like, let’s just say your whole group because we know you are heartthrobs, known bullies, and most especially playboys.” Eunmi started.

“But you did like us in the end.” I said with a mischievous smile.

“Uhm… Maybe, yeah. It’s because of some unexpected revelations and events.” Eunmi said.

“First, Doojoon’s my best friend, and if not for Kikwang’s fangirls and him, we’ll probably not best friends again until now.” Eunjae said.

“Second, Dongwoon and I unexpectedly liked each other and were engaged.” Sunmi said.

“And last but not the least, Hyunseung’s my childhood best friend.” Eunmi said.

“But it’s not just because of that, right?” I said raising both of my eyebrows.

“Well, maybe. Events went by so fast that we didn’t even notice that we began liking, not the romantic one, each other and eventually became friends.” Eunjae said. We nodded, agreeing.

Now, we begin to realize so many things and I know there are much more. Our conversation went on and on until we didn’t notice that almost two hours had passed by, and finally, things are fixed already, and the only problem remaining is Junhyung and Kimin’s so complicated relationship.

“Ah. I have a question.” I said.

“What is it?” Eunjae asked.

“What if the guys will be here, as in now?” I asked.

“Uhm… I think it would fine but…” I interrupted Eunmi.

“Good.” I smiled and waved my hand. The three girls looked back and then turned to me with surprised faces.

“Yoseob, wha? How did they get here?” Eunjae asked.

“What a question. Of course, with their cars.” I said, joking. Eunjae raised one of her eyebrows. “Just joking, ok? I texted them.” I grinned.

“How?” Eunmi asked.

“Secret. I’m good, aren’t I?” I said grinning.

“Hey.” The guys came and I smiled at them.

“I know, I know. You don’t have to say that I’m good.” I said but they were just staring at each other with happy faces. I rolled my eyes and drank water. “Again, I’m the one who can’t relate.” I mumbled. Anyways, I’m just happy that almost everything is going back to where we like it to be. I faked a cough to get their attention. “Just so you know, you guys are creating a romantic scene here. Shall we look for a romantic place to fit it, huh?” I said and they smiled.

“Ok. I know a place, shall we go?” Kikwang said and everyone nodded.

_ _ _ _ _

Updated! Finally, they're already good with each other, except for Junhyung and Kimin.