Bet Revealed | Welcome Back To South Korea

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Please listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDQPkkhGrKo Break Down by BEAST

Kimin’s POV

The next day, we preferred to just hang-out at the different parts of the hotel. We went to the entertainment lobby, we also watched a musical, an orchestra and a movie. The SNSD unnies already left after lunch. All along that, I don’t know but I could feel that there are pairs of eyes watching us but whenever I look around, there aren’t any people looking at us which freaked me out.

“I think someone had been following us.” I said as we ate dinner.

“What do you mean?” Eunjae asked.

“I’ve been noticing that someone’s watching us.” I said.

“How could you say that?” Junhyung asked. I shrugged.

“Just don’t think about it. Maybe you’re just thinking so much.” Yoseob said. I shrugged once more.

“How about we go to the bar later?” Hyunseung said.

“Bar?!” Eunjae, Sunmi, Eunmi, and I said.

“I won’t enter a bar, again.” I said as I remembered what happened when Ri Rin unnie forced me to go with her to a bar and Junhyung looked at me. I just looked down.

“We promised to not enter a bar in our lives.” Sunmi said.

“Then, it’s time to break it.” Dongwoon said smirking.

_ _ _ _ _

No One’s POV

“Flight number ---- to Korea is ready for boarding.” The speaker went on. All the passengers for the flight stood up from their seats then walked to the boarding area, and one of it is a guy around his mid-20s.

“Hey!” He turned around to meet his friend.

“Oh, why are you here?” He asked.

“I decided to take a leave. Also, I’ve not been there for a long time. I’m missing my motherland, and my brother.” His friend said. The guy just smirked.

“Have you checked in your things?” He asked. His friend nodded.

“Then let’s go. It’s already boarding time.” He said and his friend smiled and nodded. They walked to the departing area and showed their visas and passports before they walked in the plane.

_ _ _ _ _

Doojoon’s POV

“We already told you. We don’t want to go to a club.” Eunjae said frowning.

“Oh, c’mon. It’ll be alright. We’re here, remember? And we won’t let anyone harm you girls. Ok?” I said but she shook her head.

“It’s not just because of that but—“ Before she could continue, I dragged her inside the club. All the girls went in with our forcing.

As we entered, colorful lights danced and loud music boomed our ears. Party peoples were dancing on the dance floor and some just hanging around, some flirting.

“So this is how a bar looks like in personal. No difference in the movies or shows we’ve watched.” Eunmi said as she just stayed close with Hyunseung.

“Guys! Let’s stay here!” Yoseob shouted waving us over. We walked to the table he got and settled there. All the girls were quiet while we ordered some drinks and foods.

“Aren’t you guys still full from the food we ate just a few hours ago?” Kimin said. We shrugged. We just stayed at our table and watched the crowd of people dance.

“Let’s dance.” Hyunseung said. All of the guys nodded except for the girls who shook their heads.

“Oh, c’mon. We promise you that it’ll be fun.” Dongwoon said.

“Staying here will just bore you girls.” Kikwang said.

“It’ll be better to be bored here than dance.” Eunjae said.

“Ok, fine. Yoseob, stay with them, ok? Don’t let anyone go near them, especially guys, drunk guys.” I said.

“What? Why me?” Yoseob pouted.

“Because we trust you. Don’t leave them alone, ok?” Junhyung said patting Yoseob on the shoulder. Yoseob pouted.

“Fine. It’s as if I can do anything.” Yoseob said. We went to the dance floor and partied while Yoseob and the girls just stayed at the table.

Kimin’s POV

“Yoseob, if you really want to dance, it’s fine. You can just leave us here.” I said.

“No, it’s fine.” Yoseob said smiling.

“Are you sure?” Eunjae asked and he nodded.

“I think you girls should just watch what your boy friends’ doing.” He said smirking.

“They’re not our boyfriends!” We said. He just smirked.

“Ah. I’ll just get another drink. Is it ok if I leave you girls for a while?” Yoseob said and we nodded. “I promise. I won’t take long.” He said before standing up.

“I want to go to our hotel room.” I said sighing.

“We can’t do anything. The guys dragged us here already.” Eunjae said.

“For the first time, we entered a club.” Sunmi said.

“The guys were sure good at forcing.” Eunmi said.

“Excuse me girls.” We looked up to see four guys with flirty looks. We looked at each other and turned to the guys, gulping.

“Can we sit with you beautiful girls?” One of the guys said. We just shook our heads. Junhyung, Yoseob, guys, where are you?

“Oh, c’mon. Just for a while. We just want to have fun.” The other guy said.

“How about you guys have fun with us?” Junhyung grabbed the guy by the shoulder. The four guys turned around.

“Who gave you the permission to touch our girls?” Dongwoon said.

“Why? Who are you to talk to us like that?” One of the guys retorted.

“Didn’t you just hear what he said? They’re our girls, so obviously they’re our girlfriends, idiots!” Kikwang said.

“What? What did you call us?” The tallest of the four guys said stepping up.

“Please, stop it.” Sunmi begged as we are all frightened already. This is one of the reasons I’m afraid of going in a bar.

“We don’t want a fight. Just leave us alone.” Doojoon said.

“But this guy wants a fight.” The tallest guy of the four guys said as he pushed Kikwang. Crap.

“What, you!” Kikwang was about to punch the guy when Hyunseung held him back.

“You’re frightening the girls.” Hyunseung said as Kikwang looked at us. He shook away the hands of Hyunseung. The four guys hissed before leaving.

“What happened?” Yoseob came.

“Shouldn’t we ask you first? Where the heck were you?” Junhyung said.

“I just went to get another drink.” Yoseob said.

“You should’ve told us first before leaving the girls.” Doojoon said.

“You know what, I think we should just leave this place.” Eunjae said standing up. We all stood up then left the bar. The guys followed us out. We preferred to go back to our rooms to cool off.

_ _ _ _ _

“Do you think Yoseob’s alright?” I asked. We are already at our room and it’s already ten in the evening. They shrugged.

“I’m sure they’ll be fine soon.” Eunmi said. I just let out a small smile.

Sunmi and I just watched TV while Eunjae’s using her laptop as Eunmi watched her. We’re watching a show at KBS. We just did that until we didn’t notice that it was already eleven in the evening. At eleven, we were already preparing to sleep when my phone rang. I got my phone and saw a message from Junhyung.

From: Junhyung

Sorry if I disturbed you. Are you still awake? I’m outside your room.

I was surprised as I read the message. I stood up from my bed and walked to the door.

“Yah. Where are you going?” Eunjae asked.

“Ah. I’ll be back.” I said as I walked out the room, ignoring her question. As I opened the door, I saw Junhyung looking down on his phone.

“Hey.” He said. “Did I disturb or wake you up?” He asked.

“Not really. Why did you want here anyway?” I asked.

“I…want to tell you something, but I want to tell it to you somewhere else.” He said. I thought for a while before nodding. I closed the door and followed Junhyung.

Junhyung’s POV

I walked to the playground and Kimin just followed me. I stopped by the swing and let her sit. I then sat at the swing next to her. It was a moment of silence and the squeaking of the swing were the only thing heard.

“So…” I said breaking the silence. “How should I say this…” I whispered.

“Uhm?” She said looking at me.

“Oh, are you alright from a while ago?” I asked and she nodded.

“They didn’t do anything to us anyway because you guys came.” She smiled.

“Ah…” I said smiling.

“I hope you aren’t mad at Yoseob anymore.” She said and I looked at her.

“We already talked to him and everything’s fine already.” I said and she nodded smiling. Again, it was quiet. I’m still getting courage to say what I want to say. I’m not so ready but I just have the urge to tell her already what I’ve waiting to tell her.

“Kimin…” I said.

“Uhm?” She asked.

“I—“

“Oppa!” We turned to the right and saw a schoolmate of ours. Crap. I stood up and looked at Kimin. She as well stood up.

“What-What are you doing here?” I asked turning to our schoolmate again.

“I went here for you oppa! But why is that nerd here?” She said.

“Oh, rea-really?” I said as I stuttered. She nodded as she clinged on me. I looked at Kimin. What should I do now?

“Oppa, answer me first. Why are you with her?” She said in a flirtish tone. “I thought you—“

“Huh? Of course not.” I said.

“But you told me.” She said.

“What is she saying?” Kimin asked.

“Don’t listen to her.” I said.

“What are you saying, Hye Ri?” Kimin asked. She smirked.

“Haven’t oppa told you anything?” She said.

“Shut up.” I said.

“But she wanted to hear it, right Kimin?” She said.

“Don’t believe her Kimin.” I said.

“She also needs to know the truth and not live a lie with you.” She said.

“I said, shut up.” I said with a stern voice.

“Truth? What truth?” Kimin asked.

“Junhyung oppa made a bet with the other oppas.” She said that made my heart crack.

“Bet? What bet?” Kimin said in a cracking voice.

“Don’t listen nor believe her, Kimin, and didn’t I tell you to shut up?!” I shouted to Hye Ri. She just ignored me.

“The bet is to let you fall for Junhyung, and after, break your heart.” She said with a smirk. I looked at Kimin and I can’t explain her reaction. She looked at me and I can see the pain in her eyes. I walked to her but she stepped back.

“Kimin, let me explain.” I said but she just shook her head.

“Is it true?” She asked. I hesitantly nodded. I tried to reach her but she stepped back and turned and left.

I turned to Hye Ri with anger in my eyes.

“I told you to shut your mouth!” I shouted before following Kimin. Damn it. This is my fault. I should’ve told her before and didn’t wait for her to hear it from someone else. Junhyung, you’re really stupid!

Kimin’s POV

After I heard it from Hye Ri, that Junhyung just befriended me and acted all nice to me and made me think that even a bit he likes me is because of a bet, it really broke my heart into pieces. I wanted to not believe Hye Ri’s words but it’s already confirmed and it was confirmed by Junhyung himself. I went back to my room and even how I tried to not wake up the girls, they still woke up. I quickly turned around and wiped my tears.

“Hey, are you alright?” Eunjae said. I turned to them and they looked at me with worried faces.

“Kimin, listen to me first, please.” We heard Junhyung said as he knocked on the door.

“Not now, Junhyung.” I said.

“But please listen to me.” He said.

“Please, Junhyung, just give me time to think.” I said and after the knocking stopped. The girls looked at me with worried looks.

“What’s happening with you and Junhyung? And did you cry?” Eunmi asked.

“Ani.” I said.

“But why are your eyes and nose red?” Sunmi asked.

“Oh, really?” I said.

“Yes, miss.” Eunjae said as she sat up. “Tell us what happened.”

I hesitated to speak but I know I should tell someone to let out the pain I felt after hearing it from someone who I think would be better if it came from Junhyung. But I’m also considering the relationships my friends have for the other guys. Even I resist in telling them, they forced me to so I told them all I just knew and as I told them, I could see that they’re also feeling mad inside.

“I knew it!” Eunmi said.

“We already told you before but you didn’t listen to us. Look now. You’re crying because you felt betrayed.” Eunjae said.

“I know. I know I’ve been stupid. I know that I should’ve listened to you girls. And I know I shouldn’t have trusted him from the start.” I said as tears flowed down my eyes. They hugged me and comforted as they, too, have tears in their eyes.

“What should we do now? I, too, felt betrayed. Dongwoon should’ve told me but he chose to keep it.” Sunmi said.

“They all betrayed us.” Eunmi said.

“I think we should leave. I don’t want to see them after knowing that they played with our feelings.” Eunjae said packing her things.

“Huh? But how? None of us could drive.” I said.

“Then we’ll look for one.” Eunjae said turning to us. Right now, she’s really acting as the eldest of us all. “Arrange your things already. I’ll be back.” Eunjae said walking out our room. We looked at each other and I just can’t help but cry. Eunmi and Sunmi hugged me.

“Kimin, don’t cry already. Let’s just do what Eunjae told us.” Eunmi said and I nodded as I wiped my tears away and forced a smile.

_ _ _ _ _

“Are you sure we’re leaving?” I asked as we placed our things inside the car. Eunjae nodded.

“So, are you girls ready?” Eunjae’s aunt, who offered us a ride back, said.

“Let’s go.” Eunjae said and we all entered the car. I looked back and sighed. Eunmi massaged my shoulder.

“It’s ok. I know you’re worrying that our relationship with the other guys, well, you know who, we’ll be destroyed but for the first place, it’s their fault. They played with our feelings.” Eunmi said.

“That’s what’s hard in a relationship.” Eunjae’s aunt said. “Sometime’s in a relationship, it’s not always fun or happy but sometimes, it could also hurt.”

“We know, aunt. But we didn’t know it could hurt this much.” Eunjae said.

“But what are you girls planning to do? You can’t just avoid them forever.” Eunjae’s aunt said. We looked at each other and sighed.

“We might just cool off for a while, and give time for ourselves to think.” Sunmi said. “Especially Kimin who is hurt the most.” She added. I just sighed. It was quiet then. It’ll be a long trip, I know, and it’s only one in the morning. I just listened to my Ipod along the ride as I thought about Junhyung which I don’t know why I should still be thinking of.

_ _ _ _ _

Doojoon’s POV

The next morning, I knocked on the door of the girls to wake them up and tell them to get ready for breakfast, but when I knocked on their door, no one’s answering. I also called Eunjae because they might still be sleeping but Eunjae nor the other girls were answering their phones. I went to the guys’ room and told them if they could contact the girls. They tried contacting the girls, but like mine, no one answered.

“Does anyone of you know where the girls are?” I asked as I’m so worried now. We are all at Hyunseung, Junhyung, and Yoseob’s room. They all shrugged except for Junhyung. “Junhyung, do you know where they are?” I asked and he just looked up at me and didn’t speak. “Yah!” I said.

“Hyung, calm down.” Dongwoon said.

“Let’s try calling them again.” Hyunseung said and got his phone and was about to call again when I stopped him.

“We’ve been calling but they’re not answering. Junhyung, answer me. Do you know where they are?” I asked in a more calm voice.

“I…don’t know.” He said.

“You know what, let’s just ask at the reception area. Maybe they know where they are.” Kikwang said and we nodded, rushing to the reception area. Yoseob were the one to ask and I felt my heart crash as I heard what the receptionist said. They already checked out.

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

I was awoken by Eunjae’s aunt and told me that we’re already at our house. I already didn’t wake up Eunjae, Eunmi, and Sunmi and just thanked Eunjae’s aunt and waited for them to leave before I went in. It was already nine in the morning.

“Ma’m.” One of our maids said. I forced a smile. She got my things and I thanked her. I went to my room but met Ri Rin unnie before I got in my room.

“Oh, you’re here already. I thought you’re staying there for a week. It had been only four days.” She said. I just forced a smile once again. “Oh, you’re eyes, why is it swollen?” She asked as she approached me.

“It’s nothing.” I said as I shook my head.

“I’m sure that it’s not nothing. I’m sure something happened because you went home ahead of the planned one.” She said. I just shook my head.

“I’m tired. Let’s just talk later.” I said as I walked in my room and locked it. I walked to my bed and lie down. I let out a loud sigh. I closed my eyes to sleep because I could feel my eyes hurting. I still can’t forget what I heard from Hye Ri and how Junhyung asked to talk to me. I’m sure that by now, they already know that we already left.

_ _ _ _ _

No One’s POV

Two rich handsome looking guys walked out the the arrival area. One of the guys removed his glasses and smiled.

“It’s nice to be back.” He said.

“More than nice. I’ll go already. My driver’s already there. Let’s just meet sometime. I also want to meet this girl you’re saying.” He said waving and leaving. He walked through the crowd to look for his brother who will fetch him.

“Where the heck is he?” He looked at his watch.

“Kevin hyung!” He turned to where he heard his name being called and saw his brother waving frantically at him.

“At last you’re here.” His brother said. “I have good news to tell you.”

“What?” He asked.

“Kimin already came back.” His brother said, and he just smiled.

_ _ _ _ _

Finally updated! So the brother of Kimin finally showed up! It's Kevin (of ZE:A). I've been thinking about who will be Jino's brother and I ended up picking Kevin of ZE:A which is one of my favorite members of ZE:A, thought I still don't know all of them. Ehehe.

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!