Is Love I'm Feeling For Her...?

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Doojoon’s POV

“What?!” I said aloud. Lucky we are in my house so there’s nothing to bother even if I said it aloud. How wouldn’t I? Dongwoon just said a really shocking news! “Are you joking me?” I said. Dongwoon slowly shook his head.

“Hyung, I don’t know what to do.” Dongwoon said as he rested his elbows on his lap then covered his face with his hands. I, myself, don’t know what to do. I’m not mad or anything near to it. It’s just that, I didn’t expect it.

“Ok. First, who knows about this besides, of course me, you and your parents, and Sunmi and her parents?” I asked.

“No one else do. I’m sure Sunmi haven’t mentioned this to her friends since we just talked…erm…last night.” Dongwoon said as he looked down but I could see him blushing. Half of me wanted to laugh while half of me was troubled. If anyone in our group will know about this, it might create a big fuss, and I mean it, especially when Kikwang knows about this.

“Ok. So, you’re saying you two are engaged, but before it was even discussed, you two are already dating, am I right?” I said. Dongwoon nodded.

“Mianhe hyung. I didn’t mean to keep it from you guys this long. It’s just that I’m afraid you guys will get mad at me since we also have a—“ I interrupted Dongwoon for I didn’t want to hear what he’s about to say.

“Ok. It’s enough. Don’t let me remember it. Please… I’m also troubled about that.” I said.

“Alright. But hyung, can you promise me that you won’t tell it to anyone?” Dongwoon said. I loudly sighed then nodded.

“What can I do? We’re in the same boat anyway.” I replied.

“Wha—“ Before he could further continue, I interrupted him.

“It’s like this. I actually…like Eunjae…even before I became friends with you guys. Now, I’m also having trouble to tell it to her because of the same reason you have. Now, since we are in the same boat, let’s think of a solution for all this.” I said. For a while, silence took place until Dongwoon spoke.

“How about we stop it already and tell the truth to Kimin?” He said that made me hit him softly on his forehead.

“Are you thinking? If we do that without even planning carefully, Kimin might get hurt and there’s a possibility Eunjae, Sunmi and Eunmi will get mad at us.” I explained.

“Then what are we going to do?” Dongwoon said feeling frustrated. “If we just didn’t have that bet, it’ll be easier for us to pass this.” He said as loudly sighed. Silence again took place. There’s no solution forming in my head even how I tried. We can’t just tell it to Kimin whenever we want. Urg. Ottokhe?!

_ _ _ _ _

Junhyung’s POV

“Sir, your parents have been waiting for you.” Our family butler said.

“And why is that? Also, I thought they’re going home next week?” I said as I smirked.

“I also don’t know, sir.” He replied.

“Ok. I’ll just change. Where are they?” I asked.

“At the living room, sir.” He replied.

“Ok. I’ll be there in a few minutes.” I said then walked towards the staircase then went up to my room. I wonder what they’ll be saying but I think I know what it’ll be. It’s only again today that they’ll be talking to me. After I’ve changed my clothes, I went to the living room. Before I could even speak, my dad tilted his head up to look at me.

“Where have you been?” He asked.

“Somewhere.” I replied.

“Answer me properly.” He said.

“I went to the bar. Why?” I said.

“Bar? Again? Are you aware of your grades?” He said.

“Yeah.” I replied.

“If you are, why aren’t you doing anything with it even if you know you’re failing? Junhyung, the school just contacted us and told us how you’re doing in school. They informed us that your grades are failing and if you won’t have good scores in your upcoming exam, you’ll be in probation. Tell us, is this what you do to show that you’re rebelling? Why won’t you be like your brother who studies and works hard?” My dad said as he stood up from his seat. I smirked.

“I’d rather be not than be under your control.” I mumbled.

“What are you saying?” My dad said.

“I said, I’m not the one who said that.” I said.

“And now, you don’t even know how to respect me?” He said. I just didn’t speak. “Why aren’t you answering?” He said as he stood in front of me. Oh please stop this nonsense conversation. Damn it.

“You want to know why?” I said.

“Ok. Fine. Tell me.” He said.

“Because you are not worth of it. I don’t even feel that you’re a dad to me.” I said and I wasn’t that surprised when he punched on the face that made my head move at the side. I used my thumb to touch the side of my lips where he punched and saw that it’s bleeding. I smirked.

“Are you done?” I said.

“Junki, Junhyung, stop it!” My mom said. I smirked once again then walked away.

“Yah! Where do you think you are going?!” My dad shouted.

“Bar.” I said.

“Stop right there young man! Bar?! Don’t you have somewhere to go other than that?! Yah!” My dad shouted once again but all I did was raise my right hand then waved then brought it down. Even how I wanted to respect him and treat him like a father, there’s no reason that I could think of for me to respect and treat him like a father. They even rarely have time for me, since I was young. I grew up with just maids assisting me and our butler who I think is more like a father to me.

“Where are-“ Our butler spoke but I interrupted him.

“I might not be back ‘til tomorrow or maybe later midnight.” I said as I walked passed him then walked towards the door and out the house to the car garage.

“But young master!” I heard him call but I just continued on going to the car garage.

“Yah! Yong Junhyung! Stop right there!” My dad shouted but I just continued my way to my car and went in my car and started its engine. As I drove away, my dad was still calling me but I didn’t think twice on not stopping and just continued to drive to where my car will take me.

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

“Your cousin’s gonna move in for some time for your auntie and uncle will be out of the country for some months. She said she’ll call when she’s on her way there. By the way, she’ll call to your cell phone.” My mother informed me over the phone and I felt excited already. The cousin my mom’s referring to is my closest cousin so I’m really excited that she’s gonna move in, so it means, I have someone to converse with in the house besides well, my brother and parents.

“Really? Ok! I’ll wait for her call. Araso! Bye!” I said then ended the call. I ran to my room because I left my phone there and my cousin might be calling already. As I got there, my phone, was well, ringing. I looked at the caller ID and with no doubt, it’s my cousin!

“Couz!” My cousin shouted over the phone.

“Hey! I heard you’ll be moving in! Are you on your way already, ha, ha?” I said.

“Actually, that’s the reason why I called. You see, I’m still rehearsing with my group mates at the dance studio we usually go. Uhm… It’s like this, I left my car at my apartment since I went here with my friend using her car. So… Could-“ I interrupted knowing what she’ll be saying next.

“Could I fetch you? Is that it?” I said then chuckled. She never changed. I know that now, she’s grinning.

“Yeah. Ehehe. So could you?” She said.

“Alright. What studio is that?” I asked as I got a piece of paper and wrote it down as she told me the place. “Ok. Got it. Are you almost over your rehearsal?” I asked.

“Yeah. Almost. Go here already, if it’s alright? I want you to watch us.” She said and I chuckled.

“Araso. I’ll be there in a few since it’s not that far from here.” I said.

“Ok! Thanks! See you!” She said.

“Ok. See you.” I said and we both ended the call.

I took the usual things I bring when I leave the house, such as my cell phone, my wallet, and my I-pod. I went out my room and met my brother who was on his way to his room.

“Noona, where are you going?” He asked.

“Just going to fetch someone.” I said as I grinned.

“Who?” He asked curiously.

“Secret.” I said as I stuck my tongue out. “I’ll be back before midnight.” I said then went down the staircase.

“Mr. Hwang, could you come with me in fetching my cousin?” I said to Mr. Hwang, our personal driver but I don’t usually let him drive for me like when I’m meeting Junhyung. Ehehe.

“Of course ma’am. Where to?” He asked. I said where and then we went to the car. Along the ride, he asked who’s the cousin we’ll be fetching. And when I told him who, he began telling me the old times when he used to drive me to my cousin’s house and when my cousin and I wants to go somewhere when we were still kids. I was laughing and smiling remembering those times. Not long after, we reached the place and I went down the car while Mr. Hwang just waited in the car.

Ok. What studio room is she here in this huge building? Aish. The best thing I could think of is to call her phone. I just hope she’s not rehearsing as of this moment or else, she might not notice that her phone is ringing and I’m calling.

Now is the third time I’m calling her but still, she isn’t answering. Great, just great. I think I just have to look, rather guess what room she is in here. But what if I opened the wrong room? *sigh* Ok. Think of something to do to know what room your dancing cousin is in. Uhm… Right! Look for someone here and ask him or her if they know where my cousin is rehearsing. Oh! There’s a guard!

“Excuse me.” I said as I approached him.

“Yes, ma’am?” He asked.

“I’m just going to ask if you know where Park Ri Rin is rehearsing with her group?” I asked.

“Park Ri Rin? Oh! Try checking the second floor. Go up that stairs then turn right then the last room at the left corridor, they’re there.” He said then smiled.

“Oh. Ok. Thank you.” I said as I bowed and he as well bowed. I followed the way he told me and as I reached the corridor he was saying, I heard a loud crashing sound from the first room you’ll see when you turn to the left corridor that shocked and scared me. I hesitated to open the room thinking I’ll be really rude that way, but I think the person in that room needs my help. I slowly walked towards the room then knocked for three times.

“Excuse me. Are you ok?” I asked but no one answered so I repeated what I said because the person inside might not have heard me. Still, no one answered. Now, I think I should check who’s in the room and what is the crashing sound I heard that I think would’ve been a glass breaking. As I reached for the door knob, it suddenly opened. I looked up and my eyes widened on who I saw.

“Junhyung…” I said.

“What…are you doing here?” He asked.

“I…I’m here to fetch my cousin.” I said as I was still surprised seeing him there. “Are you alright? What was that crashing sound?” I asked as I looked over his shoulder and saw the mirror on the wall with cracks. Don’t tell me he punched that? I looked at his hands and saw his right knuckles bleeding. “Junhyung, your knuckles… It’s bleeding.” I said.

“It’s nothing. Just leave me now. I want to be alone.” He said.

“But your hand must be treated.” I said.

“Just…don’t mind this. This will heal soon.” He said.

“That should really be treated. Wait for me here.” I said as I ran to the last room which is just two rooms from the room where Junhyung is. I knocked on the door then waited for someone to open it. Soon, a girl opened it and I bowed, greeting.

“Oh! Couz! You’re here!” My cousin came running to the door and the girl who opened the door went back to what she was doing.

“Yeah. Uhm… Just wondering… Do you have a first aid kit? May I borrow it?” I asked.

“Yup. Wait. I’ll get it.” She said then went inside the room then returned with the first aid kit.

“Where are you going to use it?” She asked as she handed me the first aid kit.

“I’ll tell you later.” I said then ran back to the room but when I checked the room, Junhyung wasn’t there already. I looked at the opposite corridor and the stairs, hoping that he hadn’t gone far, but unfortunately, I think he really had left already.   

“Yah.” My cousin said as she stood not far behind me.

“Who are you looking for?” She asked.

“Ah. Nothing.” I said as I turned to her. “Are you done rehearsing?” I asked as I approached her.

“Yeah. Just finished right after you knocked. So, shall we go? I still need to get my things at home but it’s already fixed.” She said with a grin. I nodded.

“Ok. Anyway, here. Thanks.” I said as I handed her back the first aid kit. She nodded then got the first aid kit.

“Come! I’ll let you meet my group mates.” She said then dragged me to their dance studio then introduced me to her group mates. I wonder what happened and if he’s alright.

Junhyung’s POV

When she went to the last room and was busy talking with a girl there who I think she knows because the girl seemed really happy seeing her, I decided to leave the dance studio already. Since this studio building is Hyunseung’s, maybe I could just tell it to him and well, pay for the mirror I broke. I was standing, watching her as she looked for me outside the building since the first floor almost have glass walls all around so I could see her from out the building. I walked to the car park. I want her to treat my wound but I feel as if I’m weak because I can’t handle my own wound; I feel like a burden. There’s a question always popping in my head every time she appears in my head or every time I wanted to see her and converse with her and hang-out. Am I really starting to fall for her? 

_ _ _ _ _

Finally! I was able to update! Ehehe. Our exams just finished today so I was able to update this chapter. I'll try to update later again after I update my other fanfic. Thanks for the comments and new subscribers!