'Come Back Party' | Tutor?

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

To all who haven't read the Chapter 16, the edited one, please read. You might not get this chapter. I adjusted the chapters since one of the chapter was posted twice. Sorry for the error. Thank you for understanding!

Enjoy reading!

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

“Oh… I see that Junhyung’s not with them today…” Eunmi said. Upon hearing it, all that had happened yesterday flooded my mind.

“Hey. Are you ok?” Eunjae asked as she held my hand. “Your hand is cold.” She said.

“I heard what happened. Are you planning on visiting him later?” Sunmi said.

“What? What happened?” Eunmi asked clueless.

“Yesterday, Junhyung-ssi was involved in a fight at Dongwoon’s bar, and unfortunately, Junhyung was beaten badly. Luckily, Dongwoon-ssi, Hyunseung-ssi, and Yoseob-ssi came just in time.” Sunmi said that brought silence at our table.

“I’m not sure whether to visit but… I’ll try.” I said as I continued to eat but seem to not have any appetite anymore.

“Oh my…”Eunmi said as she sighed.

_ _ _ _ _

Junhyung’s POV

I woke up seeing a white ceiling. I looked around. Everything seemed to be white. Wait. Is this heaven? No! I tried to move but my body aches.

“Ayy… Stop moving.” I looked up to see Doojoon and the rest of the guys.

“Why am I here?” I asked.

“You already don’t remember?” Yoseob said.

“Kimin was even almost hurt.” Hyunseung said. That was when the happenings last night came flooding my mind.

“Oh right… I want to go home already.” I said and tried to move. Damn. I groaned out of pain.

“Told you, stop moving already.” Doojoon said.

“Whatever.” I said as I rested my head back on the pillow.

“Kimin, she’s alright, right?” I asked.

“Whoah… Are you really concerned about her?” Kikwang said. I shot him a glare. “Just kidding. But you aren’t—“

“Hey… Kimin…” Doojoon said. Kikwang pursed his lips then moved aside. She just smiled.

“Guys…” Doojoon said and everyone nodded without even a second word from Doojoon. They then left the room. I want to protest and stop them from leaving but I can’t seem to bring out the words. I just stayed silent. What am I going to say anyway?

“So, are you ok now?” She asked.

“Yeah.” I answered.

“Gre-great.” She said and silence covered the room again. “Before I forget, here. This will be good for you.” She said then placed a plastic bag on the table. I didn’t turn to look at it anymore because I know it’s most likely fruits. “I just really passed by to say that. I’ll be leaving.” She said as she stood up then bowed. I watched her walk out the room. I have something to ask her but the words were all stuck at the end of my tongue. *sigh*

_ _ _ _ _

Kikwang’s POV

As we got out the hospital room, I saw Eunjae sitting at the steel seat just beside the room’s door. What she said at the exhibit came in my mind again and it hurts me.

“Eunjae, what are you doing here?” Doojoon said.

“Duh. Waiting for her friend.” Hyunseung said. Doojoon turned to him then glared while Hyunseung just grinned.

“You know what guys, she has some sort of a stolen picture of Doojoon and it was shown at the exhibit I went yesterday.” I said and waited for Eunjae’s reaction. Like just what I thought, she turned to me then glared. “Whoah, whoah, whoah. Relax. Did I say something bad?” I said then smirked.

“Kikwang, quit it.” Doojoon said. I just smirked then rolled my eyes. Just then, the door opened and Kimin walked out.

“We’re leaving.” Eunjae said as she rolled her eyes on me. Whoah. Easy girl. Both of them bowed before they left.

“What a girl.” I mumbled.

“Kikwang, we’re here to visit Junhyung and not to play any of your childish games.” Doojoon said.

“Wha-What?” I said surprised with what he said.

“Stop playing your childish games.” Doojoon said. I smirked.

“Childish games? Are you joking?” I said.

“Ei, ei, ei… Junhyung’s waiting! C’mon!” Yoseob said aloud. Yoseob held my arm then dragged me inside the room. Yoseob interrupted just in time. If not, sorry but I might’ve create a fight right that time.

Dongwoon’s POV

As Yoseob, Hyunseung, and Kikwang already had walked in, me and Doojoon were the only ones left outside. I patted his shoulder.

“Relax hyung, uh?” I said and he just sighed. I patted his back and let him in first before I went in, closing the door after.

_ _ _ _ _

No One’s POV

After a few days, Junhyung was charged out of the hospital, and at school, the next day, it seemed like there’s a party because of the big banner hanged at the front building saying ‘Welcome back Junhyung’. At the cafeteria also that day, when Junhyung went in, party poppers where used and balloons was scattered everywhere. A grand come back it seemed.

_ _ _ _ _

Kimin’s POV

“What the, come back eh?” Eunjae laughed. A smile just made to my lips.

“Speaking of come back, I heard there will be a new student coming right after exams.” Eunmi said.

“Jeongmal?” Sunmi said and Eunmi shrugged.

“Then it’ll be next week, right?” Eunjae said and Eunmi nodded.

“Boy or girl?” I asked.

“Dunno.” Eunmi said. We nodded. I then started wondering who it will be.

_ _ _ _ _

Junhyung’s POV

The ‘come back party’ put me away from the scolding I got from my dad right when I got home yesterday. I still have a bandage at my cheek and at a small part of my left eyebrow and it’s all because of that big fat guy. Aish.

When dismissal came, I was about to get in my car when I saw Kimin heading to her car. What my dad said to me yesterday entered my mind again.

Flash Back

“Anyway, have you made a move about your grades? Your exams are nearing, are you even studying?” He said over the phone and I put the phone an inch away from my ear. He’s voice is so loud. “Ah. Nevermind. I got you a tutor.” He said that made me stand up from the couch.

“What?!” I said.

“I got you a tutor so I’ll be sure that you’re really studying.” He said.

“No way.” I said. “I’ll just study on my own.” I said.

“How will I be sure you’re really studying?” He said.

“Then I’ll let Doojoon hyung watch me then he’ll be the one to tell you.” I said.

“Nah. I already got one. Don’t worry. The tutor I got for you is your schoolmate so you don’t need worry about it. Ok. I still have many things to do. She’ll be there a day before the exams. Don’t forget to show respect to her, araso? Ok, ok. Need to go now. Bye.” He said then ended the phone before I could even protest more. It just made me drop myself at the couch.

“No way…” I mumbled.

End of Flash Back     

Could the tutor be her? Interesting…

_ _ _ _ _

Is it crappy? Sorry if it is. I'll update as soon as I can.

Anyway, B2ST's 4 new songs, which was sang by them at their concert, will be released today!

Tell me what song you like the most. Ahaha! If it's alright with you. Ehehe.