09

The Girl Who Can't Break Up and the Boy Who Can't Leave

"Again? Are you kidding me?" Seohyun panted, exhausted. She layed down on the waxed wooden floor of the basketball court as Hoya beat his fist in the air in victory.

"HAH!" Hoya threw the basketball in the air victoriously and laughed at Seohyun who was drenched in sweat.

"I really thought I would win this time," Seohyun frowned.

Hoya gripped the basketball and twisted it on his middle finger, showing off to Seohyun who glared at him jokingly. He sat down next to Seohyun lying on the floor with his legs crossed and played with the ball in front of him.

"So now you owe me: twenty bucks, food whenever I want it for a month and my favorite- a foot massage," Hoya smiled with pride down at Seohyun who rolled her tongue in her cheek.

"I knew I would lose-"

"-then why did you bet everything?"

"I thought I would win."

"That doesn't make sense."

"I know..." Seohyun gave up. The friends sat there for a couple of more minutes in silence while Seohyun regained her spent energy from playing 4 hours of basketball with Hoya.

"So," Hoya turned to Seohyun who had closed her eyes.

"Hm?" Seohyun mumbled.

"Wanna buy me dinner?" 

Seohyun peeked one eye open to see Hoya grinning down at her, "Fine."

"Ahh, the benefits of playing basketball with you," Hoya teased Seohyun as he helped her up.

"Shut up," Seohyun sulked as Hoya put a sweaty arm over her shoulder. She tried to glare at Hoya but he put on a funny face and she couldn't take it and burst out in laughter.

"I miss hanging out with you," Hoya pouted.

"Me too," Seohyun agreed.

- - - - - - - - - -

The two best friends arrived at their favorite resturaunt and chose the seat in the right corner they always sat at.

"The usual?" Seohyun asked Hoya once they settled into their familiar booth.

Hoya smirked and shook his head, picking up the menu and skimming over the pages, "I think I want to order one of everything today. I'm feeling a little hungry from all that basketball."

Seohyun's mouth dropped, "Your kidding."

Hoya smiled menacingly at her and shook his head 'no'. "Hey, you lost the games and you were the one who wanted to bet all that!"

Seohyun sighed as Hoya looked over the menu happily. "How about this 40 dollar chicken? And this lava cake looks really good," Hoya teased, even though there wasn't even 40 dollar chicken on the menu.

"Would you like to be started with a drink?" the waitress asked Hoya and Seohyun. Hoya glanced over at Seohyun.

"Actually, we're ready to order," Hoya smiled, "Can we have one of everything on the menu?"

Seohyun slammed her head down on the table while the waitress blinked a couple of times and asked again if she heard correctly.

"Hey your the rich one!" Hoya shrugged once the waitress left, looking at Seohyun sprawled over the table.

"But I'm not rich!" Seohyun insisted and rose her head while Hoya raised his eyebrow at her. He knew that even though Seohyun spent her time working menial part-time jobs, she had so much money, she could supply the whole city of Seoul with Gucci wallets if she wanted to.

After all the food was delivered, two more hours were spent eating all of it. Seohyun refused to let any food be wasted, despite both of their stomachs being stretched to the maximum.

"I swear to God if I throw up on the way home or get food poisoning or die because my stomach exploded, I'm blaming it on you and charging you with murder," Hoya groaned as he lifted his fork painfully and forced another spaghetti noodle to go down his throat.

"Your the one who ordered all this... And I'm not going to let all this food to go waste." She said with full.

"I'm keeping this against you forever," Hoya glared at her and winced as he ate another spoonful of soup.

"Don't forget the dessert," Seohyun pushed the lava cake towards Hoya who stared at it with immense hate.

"You know, I'm so full that I'm kinda hungry," Seohyun shrugged and swallowed another forkful of chocolate cake and went back to the chicken and fries.

Hoya groaned and rubbed his abounding stomach, "How do you do it?"

"Do what?" Seohyun asked with a full mouth.

"Eat like there's no tomorrow!" Hoya gaped at her who kept putting more food into , "You've seriously had a hole in your stomach ever since you were little, haven't you? All this food evaporates inside your body or something!"

Seohyun stopped eating and glared at Hoya, "At least I'm not wasting food." She ate some more.

Because of Seohyun's insisting, Hoya helped her eat all the rest of the food. By the time they were done, only moutains and piles of empty dishes and bowls were left on the table of the empty resturaunt.

"I don't want to see food ever again," Seohyun doubled over as they walked outside. There was a soft winter breeze in the air that aroused the two into nausea and the wind carried the smell of nearby resturaunts over to Seohyun and Hoya that caused them both to gag.

"What happened to 'I'm so full that I'm kinda hungry'?" Hoya smirked but grimaced as he took another painful step towards the parking lot.

"Well the fullness is coming to me now," Seohyun regret. The friends got into Hoya's car but just sat there, drowning in their fulness.

"I could barely walk here," Hoya breathed, clenching his stomach. Seohyun nodded in agreement.

They looked over at each other with no words and just stared, both their hands over their stomachs as a small smile started to form from their lips. Hoya started to laugh as Seohyun followed him, laughing heartily at themselves who actually ate every single piece of food that was on the resturuant's menu.

"The bill was like 3 thousand bucks," Seohyun laughed.

"I know!" Hoya howled, "That for you!"

"Right?!" Seohyun started to cry because of her uncontrollable laughter.

"Even the owner came out to greet us... Did you see the waitress' face?!" Hoya exploded.

Seohyun nodded in response, wiping her tears.

For the rest of the night, all that could be seen or heard were Hoya and Seohyun's laughter that echoed through the resturaunt's parking lot in the west side of Seoul as they sat in the lone car until the sun rose.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

back from my retreat so i can update again (:
hope you guys enjoyed and i just wanted to do a fun chap. cause its new years soon!

so happy new years!

YOU GUYS. i have freaking 124 subscribers (': i'm soo happy. and i'm so sorry. T-T cause i don't update often at ALL and i know that. i'll make it my TOP priority and seriously try to update every day cause i don't have school for another week or soo.

BYE and thanks for your comments. they encourage me so much and i love you guys too much<3

<3 한나. aka prettysinggg