18

The Girl Who Can't Break Up and the Boy Who Can't Leave

Seohyun

Busy.

The one syllable to describe my life right now.

Busy.

I barely have time to sit and think about my day- let alone eat my meals or talk to Howon.

If he wasn't in my office 24/7, I wouldn't even have seen his face during these past two weeks.

"Here comes the one person busier than the president," Howon smirked as he twirled around in my swirly chair when I walked into the office. I rolled my eyes as he got off the chair so I could get on.

"Howon. Do you seriously have no work at all?" I asked him.

"I do but I like to take my time and do things in a calm manner," he teased. He walked to the other side of my desk and sat on the chair, playing with the little knick-knacks on my table. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

I started up my laptop and stretched my limbs to get ready for another day of work when a knock came at my door.

"Come in," I said.

"Hey."

I looked up to see Woohyun. Hoya looked at me with a questioning look.

"Who's that?" Howon asked loud enough for Woohyun to hear.

"Woohyun," I replied.

"Oh?" Howon turned around to investigate him. 

"Hello," Woohyun said and bowed to Howon.

Howon merely nodded back, "Hoya." I slightly laughed. They've never met before but because of all my stories, Howon knew everything about Woohyun. And Woohyun looked a bit scared when Howon narrowed his eyes at him and glared at him up and down.

"So what's up?" I asked, typing away on my laptop.

Woohyun looked at Howon who just sat there, listening in on our conversation.

"I just haven't seen you in a while and I just wanted to see you."

Howon let out a laugh and recieved a glare from Woohyun.

"I'm sorry, I just have piles and piles of work," I said and finally looked up at him.

He looked at me with a sympathetic look, "How about we go out to lu-?"

"She's busy," Howon replied for me. Woohyun had an incredelous look on his face as I treid to keep in my laughter again.

"She can speak for herself," Woohyun justified.

"I"m sorry, I barely have time to go to the bathroom," I apologized.

"No, it's fine," Woohyun said, "I just wanted to check up on you."

"Sure," Howon said under his breath. This time, both me and Woohyun shot him a look.

"I'll see you later then," I told Woohyun as he left. He gave me a wave and shut the door behind him. Howon burst into a laugher fit as I turned to glare at him.

"Howon! Why are you so mean?"

"How was I mean?" he asked with an innocent look. I stared at him.

"Hey. If it wasn't for me, then you woulda said yes to Woohyun and you would complain about staying up all night again to finish your reports or whatever you do," Howon defended himself.

I smiled. He was right- what would I ever do without him?

Howon left in a few minutes to finally work and a few minutes after that, Woohyun came in again.

"Hey. Again," he said as he smiled and sat down across from me. I looked away from my computer and smiled at him.

"What's up? Again," I laughed.

"I don't want to rush this or anything but I don't want anyone interrupting us or anything- Do you remember when I confessed to you?" Woohyun asked. I slowly nodded and embraced myself for his next words.

"It's been a month and you haven't replied," he muttered. 

"Sorry, a lot has been on my mind lately," I told him.

He nodded in understanding, "But waiting for you is driving me crazy."

"Bu-"

"So." Woohyun looked me in the eye and ignored what I was about to say, "Seohyun. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Oh shoot. I didn't not like him but it wasn't like I totally loved him either. On top of that, I wasn't sure if  I would have time for him. I had enough to worry about, I didn't want to go into a relationship that meant nothing.

I secretly wished Howon would just save me and barge into my room again.

But he didn't.

I knew I'd have to tell him yes or no later. Should I toss an imaginary coin?

Well, here goes nothing.

"Okay," I replied in a small voice. Woohuyn smiled and gave me a hug over the desk.

Myungsoo

"Alright, that's good," I shout as all the staff and models clapped and sighed in relief as I did, also. Yes. I could finally go home.

"Myungsoo, we scheduled you another photoshoot tomorrow," my manager said as I started to nod off in the car.

"Your joking," I muttered, "You said I could rest."

"But this one's for -"

"I don't care who it's for, I want my rest," I said as I leaned my chair back and tried to fall asleep in the rocking of the car. But I couldn't fall asleep because my phone vibrated in my pocket. I groaned and whipped it out and squinted at the bright light streaking through the darkness in the car.

If it wasn't Sunggyu hyung, I would've thrown my phone out the car window.

"Hello," I muttered.

"How come I don't know you anymore?" Sunggyu said jokingly over the phone.

I let out an ill laugh, "I dunno, I'm freaking busy all the time and I hate it."

"Okay well I just wanted to remind you that its Dongwoo's birthday tomorrow."

Shi- I composed myself.

"Of course, how could I forget?"

"Liar," Sunggyu muttered. I didn't reply.

"We're going to the club and you better make it," he continued.

"Sure. What time?"

"Nine?"

"See you then," I was getting ready to press the end button and go back into my slumber when he cut me off.

"-Wait," Sunggyu said.

"Mmm?"

"Seohyun's going out with Woohyun."

"... That's great," I hung up the phone and tucked it back into my pocket. Sunggyu hyung's such a stalker. But other than that, I forgot Seohyun existed. I wonder how she's doing. I shrugged the thought off and fell asleep.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~**~~*~*~*~*

hi T-T i'm sorry i didn't update in forever. i'm so busy it's just laskdfj. thank myungkitty-ah for reminding me to update <3333

QUESTION: WOULD YOU PREFER MORE UPDATES BUT SHORTER CHAPTERS OR LESS UPDATES BUT LONGER CHAPTERS?

thanks (;

QUESTION: just because i wanna know your thoughts, what do you think about myungsoo? [i love him, i hate him, he's a bastard, etc.. (: ]

and i have 2 random song recommendations... just because everyone deserves good music! LOL [click on the song name to listen] :

block b's 100% in synch.
miryo's i love you i love you (feat. SNSD Sunny).