Chapter Thirty-Seven (37)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

When Yuri arrive in her room, she gets her luggage and start packing her things. While she was packing her things she can't help to think what will happen in her when she was already in Seoul.

 

"Maybe Roxanne is right." Yuri said. "Maybe it was happen with a reason."

 

Yuri get her clothes in her closet and started to folding one by one. After she folds her clothes that she needs, she go to the bathroom to get her personal hygiene and place it in hee luggage's secret pocket. She also arrange her things in her shoulder back, while she was checking her things in there, she saw her plane ticket.

Yuri get her plane ticket and look at it. Suddenly when see read the word 'South Korea' all her past moments in Seoul suddenly flashing back in her mind. The times that her mom and dad died, Sooyoung's mom died, the hard life happen with her, Seohyun and Sooyoung all flashing back in her mind and also the moments of her with him, the happy, sweet, romantic, unforgettable, and hurtful moments with him all flashing back.

Yuri's tears are falling through the thoughts of her memories with her friends and with her first love. Why it can't be all happy memories, why she need to think about how their relationship over.

 

"Maybe I was really the right time to go back there." Yuri wipe her tears.

 

Yuri put hee plane ticket back in her bag, she place her luggage beside her bed and put her back on it. She change her clothes into comfortable one and soon doze off.

*

Next Morning:

Yuri woke up a little late because it was already 8:47 am. She quickly use her bathroom to take her morning shower then after that she wear her clothes, actually it was her outfit for today because after she go somewhere else she immediately head straight to the airport.

Yuri walk downtairs with her luggage and bag, Seohyun immediately stood up from the sofa and help her sister to carry her luggage.

 

"Wow! You woke up so early today." Yuri was shock to see her sister.

"I am always woke up early." Seohyun said.

"Do you have work today?" Yuri walks to the kitchen after she got downstairs.

 

Yuri was shock to see their breakfast already prepared on the table. It wasn't only one dish but it's more than that. She looks at her younger sister weirdly because it was the time that her sister cook, since she was the one who always prepared their breakfast.

 

"What's with the occassion that you need to cook today?" Yuri asked. "Are you sick?"

"There's no occassion and I am not sick." Seohyun said.

"So what happen to you?" Yuri asked. "Why you suddenly cook our breakfast?" Yuri placed herself in the left side and start to eat.

"Today is your flight to Korea and today our the last breakfast that we eat together, so I want this day to make special for us." Seohyun said.

"Aw.. I feel like I don't want you to left here alone." Yuri said.

"Yah! Don't worry about me here, just see the sister of 'MK' there." Seohyun said.

"Do you have work today?" Yuri asked. She took a bite in her sandwich that made by her sweet younger sister.

"Why?" Seohyun asked.

"Nothing. I just want you to accompany me in the mall." Yuri said.

"Okay! Wait me here, I will get change." Seohyun said. She ran upstairs to her room leaving her sister eating alone.

 

*

 

"Why you suddenly think to go shopping?" Seohyun asked.

 

They are now in mall, Yuri wants to buy a clothes for her friends.

 

"I want to give Sooyoung and Wendy a gift." Yuri simply said.

"Gosh! You are right, I also want to buy for them." Seohyun said.

"Unnie, I will buy for them also. Can you give it to them for me?" Seohyun asked.

"Why aren't you the one who give it to them since you also going to Korea?" Yuri asked.

"I'm not sure when I will go there and besides we are already here, so please do me a favor." Seohyuun plead.

"Okay! Okay! I will give it to them in behalf of you." Yuri said.

"Yay! Thankie-thanks unnie." Seohyun hug her then ran to the clothes.

 

Yuri and Seohyun really enjoy their time together since it was their sisters bonding. They bond before but it was already months ago since it happens again, because they are really busy in their works. They see each other every morning and night only because they are spending their whole in their works, so they took a chanxe to have a bonding again.

But it was also their sad moments together because later on one of them need to go overseas for her work that's why they really spend their time together because maybe it was a long time will pass again before it will happen their bond again.

 

"Unnie, look." Seohyun get one polo shirt.

 

They now in men's wear collection.

 

"Why aren't you also buy clothes for Eunhyuk oppa, Kyuhyun oppa and D.O." Seohyun said.

"I don't want." Yuri said.

"Why?" Seohyun asked.

"Unnie, look." Seohyun gets a shirt. "I think it was suited to Donghae oppa." Seohyun said.

"That's the reason why I don't want to bought them a clothes." Yuri said.

"What if Donghae find out that I bought clothes for them but I didn't buy one for him. What will he feel." Yuri said.

"But they are also our friends." Seohyun said.

"I know. If Tiffany find out that I give gift for her boyfriend then the world war III will happen in no time." Yuri said.

"Okay! Okay! But let me buy for them." Seohyun said.

"It's up to you, but for me Wendy and Sooyoung is important." Yuri said.

 

Yuri and Seohyun continuing spending their time in mall. They eat, played, amd even tried the make-up sample. Their laugh loud were hear signing that they are really happy to be with each other.

It was already 4:30 PM so Yuri need to go to the airport now. Seohyun decided to send off her sister even though it was hurt to see her sister go overseas without her. It was their first time to be parted apart that's why Seohyun really wants to go with sister too, but her situation she can't cry in front of her sister because she knows that if she cried then maybe her sister change her mind to not going.

5:10 PM when Seohyun and Yuri arrive in the airport. Yuri really need to go inside because she need to check in her luggage, actually she was 10 minutes late because she need to go to the airport 2 hours before her flight.

 

"So I need to go now." Yuri said. "Are you sure you okay here?" Yuri asked.

"Of course. Don't worry about me, I'm already a grow up woman now." Seohyun said. Her voice were crack because in any moment she will burst out into crying.

"Okay!" Yuri hugged her sister for the last time. "Take care here, okay?" Seohyun nodded.

"If you have a problem just call me." Seohyun nodded.

 

Yuri get her things and walk to the gate of the airport. She check in her luggage and items that they bought to the baggage counter and then she was to the entrance of the waiting area but before she go inside, she give her ticket to the guard and let her enter inside. Yuri look back once again and saw her sister waving at her, she also waved at her while mouthing 'Take care!' Seohyun nodded and smile.

Yuri sat on the chair while waiting to call her flight. It was already 5:57 PM and her flight is 7 PM so she need to wait for an hour. Yuri look at her plane ticket, she was holding it tightly because she feel mixed emotions; she was happy and at the same time she feel nervous.

 

"Seoul, here I come." Yuri said then let out a nervous sigh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Seoul, here I come.' :) Another chapter guys.

I feel the spirit of New year. I hope 2016 is FishyPearls year since 2014 and early 2015 is our year, but mostly the year 2014 because of that precious moments of YULHAE.

Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR. ^_^