Chapter Thirty-Eight (38)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

In New York City:
Seohyun arrive in their house safely, after sending her sister in the airport. She sat on the sofa, she close her eyes trying to take a nap but suddenly her rest time ruin when someone called in her phone. Seohyun pick her phone and saw the caller i.d, it was Victoria.

"Hello, Qian unnie." Seohyun answered.
"Hello, Roxanne. I just want to ask if Megan is already in airport." Victoria said.
"Yes unnie, I already send her there earlier." Seohyun said. "Why?" she asked.
"Oh! Nothing." Victoria said. "By the way, are you okay there?" Victoria asked. She was asking Seohyun is she's okay to be alone in the house since Yuri need to go to overseas.
"Yes unnie, I am okay here." Seohyun answered.
"You sure?" Victoria asked.
"Yes unnie." Seohyun answered.
"Okay! But if you feel sad just call me okay, then I'll be there." Victoria said.
"Okay, unnie. Bye!" Seohyun said then she ended the phone call.

Seohyun laid her back on the sofa and sigh. She looks at her left and right suddenly her eyes gets teary as she scan the house. She could feel the loneliness now, she miss her older sister already.

"I hope I am the next one who'll go to Seoul." Seohyun said.

*
On the next day:
11:43 AM in Seoul, South Korea
Yuri arrive safely in Seoul. While she was walking, there's a four men following her and lead her to the car. There's also some of the media taking pictures of her, but lucky her because her guard immediately saw her and guide her to the car, because if not then maybe she can't get off from the media.
Yuri sitting in the car with her two bodyguards and the other two is in the other car who where following them from behind. Yuri just look outside of the car to see the view, she wants to asked them but she was so shy. So she just sit in the car while quietly looking outside.

"Ms. Megan, we are going to the photo shoot to meet the model of 'MK' Korea." her guard who sit beside the driver seat said in english.
"Okay!" Yuri said. "By the way, how about my things?" Yuri asked.
"The other guards will send your things in the hotel." the guard said. Yuri just nodded, she was busy looking at beautiful view in Seoul.
-
After an half hour of the ride, finally Yuri and her guards arrive in the hotel where the pictorial will held.
Yuri and her one guard is the first one who get down in the car since her other guard need to park the car. Yuri and her guard took the elevator, the pictorial venue where on the rooftop of the building.

"Get ready, the owner of the 'MK' is already here." one of the staff said.
"Where's Sulli?" the photographer asked.
"She's still not here, maybe she was trap in the traffic." the other staff said.
"Traffic? God, she must be the first to arrive than the owner of the 'MK' since Ms. Megan where come from the airport." the photographer said.
"Ms. Megan is already in the elevator." the staff shout panicly.
"OMO! We should get ready." the photographer said. "By the way, where's Donghae?" he asked.
"He was already in the tent, by he was ready now." the staff said.
"Good. So our problem for now is Sulli. Gosh! That girl where is she?" the photographer said. He doesn't know what to do, he don't want to embarrass himself to the owner of the 'MK' because it was his first time to work with the famous designer in New York.

While they are was so nervous and panic upstairs, downstairs in the parking area, Sulli's car where there.

"Yah! Sulli, let's go now. They are looking for you." Sulli's manager said.
"Unnie just tell them that I am sick." Sulli said.
"Huh? But you are okay." Sulli's manager said.
"Please unnie just tell them." Sulli begged. "I don't want to attend to the pictorial." Sulli said.
"But they need you there." her manager said.
"Just tell them unnie that I am sick. Please! Please! Please!" Sulli begged clasping her hands.
"Okay!" her manager texted the organizer telling that Sulli can't come to the pictorial since she was sick.
"I already send it." her manager said.
"Really?" her manager nodded. "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much unnie. Saranghae!" Sulli happily said.
"So are we going to the entertainment building?" her manager asked.
"No I don't want." Sulli said.
"So where do you want to go?" asked her manager.
"Home." Sulli said. Then Sulli's car drove away from the hotel.

"I hope you two will talk." Sulli thought while smiling.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Ghuys! Another chapter :)
Sorry again for the long wait, I already have a classes again.
My long holidays were already finish, so I need to focus in my school.
So I hope you still there to wait for the next update.
KAMSAHAMNIDA! ^_^