Chapter Sixteen (16)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

“Okay! Tandadadarandada… okay! Good” Super Junior was in the middle of their practice for their upcoming ‘Super Show’ around the world. The choreographer was really serious while looking at Super Junior who was sweating hardly because of practicing.

After a long, tiring time of practicing, their choreographer told them to have a break for awhile since they are practicing for a straight hour. Super Junior look for their own places in the corner of the dance room to have a little break. Donghae on the side while holding his bottled water, walks towards his best friend.

 

“You promise me that you will help me to excuse myself today.” Donghae said while taking a sit beside Eunhyuk.

“Uhm…” Eunhyuk took a sip in his water. “I talk to Leeteuk hyung and to our choreographer and also to our manager and they agree to give you a break today. But our manager said that you only have 1 hour break and after that you will come back here.” said Eunhyuk.

“Really?” Donghae happily exclaimed. Eunhyuk nodded his head.

“Deh! So you can go now and talk to your girlfriend. But after that reconciliation between the two of you, you need to come back here immediately to practice.” Eunhyuk remind him.

“Deh! Deh! I will come back immediately.” Donghae quickly stood up and get his things. But before he go, he come back to his best friend and give him a ‘best buddy hug.’ “Thank you, bro.” after that Donghae immediately ran outside.

Eunhyuk shook his and smile “He really loves Yuri. I never saw him like this. He really fall in love, a GENUINE LOVE.” Eunhyuk said to himself after watching Donghae fade from hi sight. He walk in the middle of the dance practice room to have some stretching.

 

-

 

Donghae drove to Seohyun school to fetch her. It was already 10 AM so that means Yuri was also there to fetch Seohyun since she was really a strict sister when it comes to Seohyun.

 

“Seohyun!” Donghae called Seohyun as he saw her walking outside their school gate with her best friend Wendy.

“Oh! Annyeonghaseyo, Donghae oppa!” Seohyun greet him. They walk towards to where Donghae is. Donghae was inside his car, he just roll down his window to see Seohyun.

“Annyeonhaseyo Donghae oppa!” Wendy also greet him.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Donghae greet back.

“By the way oppa, what are you doing here?” Wendy asked him.

“Ahm… I am here to fetch you Seo. But why I didn’t saw your unnie?” said Donghae

“Yuri unnie? Actually she told me that she didn’t fetch me today.” said Seohyun

“Why?”

“I don’t know, she didn’t told me here reason.”

“Okay! Come inside I will send you home.” Donghae offer.

“No need oppa, I will go to Wendy’s house today since we need to finish our project. Thanks for your offer.” said Seohyun

“Really? Okay then. Study hard okay?”

“Okay!”

“Wendy finish your projects first before you go shopping. You need to finish your projects.” Donghae remind Wendy

“I know oppa. But oppa, if we get a high grades can you introduce us to your SMTOWN family?” Wendy looked at him with her cute face.

“Ahm…” Donghae pretend to think. “90% up then I will introduce the both of you to my SMTOWN Family.”

“90%?” Seohyun and Wendy shout in unison.

Donghae nod. “Deh! I want the both of you to get 90% up grade. If you did that then I will introduce you to my SMTOWN family and also I will treat you a vacation.”

“VACATION?” Wendy and Seohyun look at each other.

“90% up then I will introduce you to my SMTOWN family + trip to Jeju island”

“JEJU ISLAND?” the two girls keep on shouting because of the breath taking statement of Donghae

“Deh! But if you get 95% up then I will introduce you to my SMTOWN family + trip to Jeju for a week + 3 days in Maldives.”

“MALDIVES?” they shout in unison again.

“But oppa, what if we get 89%?” Wendy asked.

“90% up then I will treat you wherever you want to go.” said Donghae

The two girls look at each other. “So? 90% up okay! I need to go now. Study hard!” Donghae start his engine and drove away.

“Did you think that we will get that 90% grade?” Wendy asked Seohyun as they still watching Donghae’s car driving away

“If we study hard then it will easy to get that grade.” Seohyun answered.

 

-

 

“BWO? Yuri is sick?” Donghae asked. He was now in the coffee shop since Sooyoung is only there.

“Deh! She texted me that she can’t go to work today because she has a fever.” said Sooyoung

“Bwoya? Okay! Okay! Thank you for telling me, I need to go now.” Donghae hurriedly ran outside to his car then drove away.

“AHA! I know you also love my best friend.” Sooyoung smile evily.

 

-

 

“Yuri-ah…” Donghae knock many times in Yuri’s house but she wasn’t answering.

“Yuri-ah…” Donghae knock again but no one’s answering.

“Yuri ah…” Donghae tried to open the door and lucky him because it wasn’t lock.

“Hm… why this door isn’t lock?” Donghae peck inside. After he saw nothing he welcome himself inside and slowly close the door behind him.

“Yuri-ah…” Donghae called her name again but she wasn’t answering.

“Where is that lady go?” Donghae tried to check upstairs. When he was quietly walking he heard a sound of television in one room so he immediately took a look inside. Then he saw Yuri watching some drama while eating ice cream.

 

“Fever huh!” Donghae said making Yuri look at him.

“What are you doing here?” she asked him.

“You should rest.” Donghae took the ice cream away from her and place it on her table beside her bed then he also took the remote control to switch off the television. “Just rest!”

“Give me that!” Yuri stood up and get the remote control from him. Donghae the guy doesn’t want to give the remote control so he held it up high. Yuri the competitive doesn’t want to stop until she didn’t get the remote control.

“Give me that!”

Then the next thing happen to them is losing balance. Donghae fell on the bed with Yuri on top of him. The two look deeply into each other’s eyes.

“OMO!” Yuri gulped.

 

Suddenly Donghae rolled his body so now he was on top of Yuri. Yuri eyes widen matching her face blushed like a tomato.

After a long deep starring at each other, Yuri back to her sense.

“What are you doing here?” asked Yuri

“I just want to visit you.”

“Visit me? Why?”

“I heard you have a fever.”

“Fever? I don’t have a fever. Who told you that? Ah… that Sooyoung right? I just told her that I can’t go to work today because I’m too lazy to go outside.”

“Too lazy? I don’t think that you are lazy. Hm… maybe you want to avoid me right? Look, Yuri. I am sorry to what happen to us yesterday. I just… I am just…” Donghae doesn’t know how to explain to her his feelings.

“Just what?” Yuri looked at him. Donghae didn’t answer her.

“Pss… See you didn’t kno--“ before Yuri could finish her statement, Donghae put his lips on hers.

“Because I’m jealous.” He said

“Bwo?” Yuri looked at him with wide eyes

“I said I am jealous. When you told me that you give that number to that guy, I don’t know but I really want to punch that guy.” Donghae honestly confess his feelings to her. Yuri smiled from inside but her face are still plain like she didn’t happy to what he said, so Donghae didn’t notice how happy Yuri was when he told her that he was jealous.

“Nah! She has a girlfriend and I thought if I told you that I give my number to him then you will be happy because if they broke up then you can get Tiffany-ssi back to you.” Yuri said.

 

In her statement she also feel hurt… she cursing herself by said those words but it was the truth after all. They do this acting just to make Tiffany feel jealous towards them. She has no one for Donghae, she just only doing this act to help him to get Tiffany back to him.

 

Donghae keep silent. He don’t know what to say at her words. She’s right because of Tiffany that’s why they only doing this acting. If Tiffany and him are back together that means he and Yuri’s relationship will over. But he doesn’t want to happen that because for now he was so sure that he already fall in love with Yuri, his mind keep remembering him about Tiffany but his heart keep saying that Yuri is the right for him. He wants to follow his mind but he doesn’t want because every time he’s with Yuri he really knows that Yuri is the one for him.

“YAH! Get up now…” Yuri push him and sat on the bed. “Oh! It’s already lunch, do you want to eat? I will cook.”

“Nah! I have a practice today, maybe next time.” Donghae said as he stood up.

 

Yuri accompany Donghae to his car, since Donghae really need to go back to their entertainment because he need to practice his dance steps for their upcoming concerts.

 

“I need to go now.” Yuri nod.

“Yah! Kwon Yuri lock the door okay? What if there’s a man who enter inside your house? I’m not with you so just lock the door okay?” Donghae warn her. “Deh! I will.”

“So? I have to go now.” Donghae enter inside his car. He start the engine. But before he drove away, Yuri knock on his window. “Yes?”

“Just call me if you already arrive in your entertainment.” Yuri remind him. Donghae smile and nodded.

When Donghae already drove away. Yuri keep jumping happily. “OMONA! What are we now? Is we still in FAKE?” Yuri said to herself. She touches her lips and happily went inside her house.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIEEEEEE..... FINALLY I'M BACK..... ^.^

HOW ARE YOU? SORRY FOR LONG WAIT, CAN'T FIND A TIME TO UPDATE MY STORY SINCE I WAS REALLY BUSY IN SCHOOL.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR WAITING.

I PROMISE YOU I WILL UPDATING MORE CHAPTERS... :)

HELLO NEW READERS AND THANK YOU TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS ♥♥♥