Chapter Six (6)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

Yuri was walking on the street way back to the coffee shop, when she saw someone. “Who’s that?” She looks carefully to the person then she realize it was an idol. “Tsk. Maybe she and Donghae are really over, that’s why she is flirting with someone else.” Yuri shook her head while smirking.

“But wait… is that Donghae’s member? It’s Siwon? I think that guy is Siwon. I don’t really know about idols but because Sooyoung was a big fan this flirty Tiffany and Donghae that’s why I know about them but not much. Aish… I don’t care about them.”

 

Yuri walked again down the street. When she was near to the coffee shop, she saw D.O was getting out of the shop. She wants to call him but she’s stop when she saw D.O with someone.

 

“Who’s that guy?” Yuri asked herself.

 

When D.O and that guy was in the taxi, she looked back to hide her face, so D.O didn’t notice her. Then when the taxi where D.O and his friend drove away, she took the chance to go to the coffee shop. When she entered inside, she saw her best friend and her sister were smiling like a fool.

 

“Aish! You two stop smiling, will you? You look like idiots.” Yuri said while putting her apron on.

“YAH! Where have you been?” Sooyoung asked Yuri.

“What’s with the happy face? You two looked like a fool.” Yuri said, not answering Sooyoung question.

“Unnie you know what I saw my crush.” Seohyun said while hugging the paper with D.O’s signature. “D.O?” Yuri asked.

“How did you know?” Seohyun asked. ‘So? Is that really D.O, but who is that guy with him?’ Yuri thought.

“Why? There’s another guy that your crush, beside of D.O? Aha... you have crush in your school, don’t you?” Yuri asked while raising one of her brows. “Aniyo, my only crush is D.O” Seohyun said.

“Yuri… oh my gosh, you didn’t believe this but… Donghae was here earlier.” Sooyoung said excitedly. “Donghae?” Yuri asked.

“Super Junior Lee Donghae, he’s with D.O earlier. Actually minutes before you came they left. D.O waits you for so long, where have you been?” Sooyoung asked. ‘So, the guy with D.O is Donghae?!’ Yuri thought.

“Nothing. I was walking around.” Yuri said. ‘So, he and Tiffany are totally over. They’re not together now? But why I didn’t saw him with other girls? Is he still hoping that he and Tiffany will be back together? Or maybe he was dating someone but unlucky me I didn’t saw them. Yeah! Maybe that’s the plot twist, he’s dating but I didn’t catch him, not like Tiffany that I always caught dating every guy. You’re so lucky Yuri-ah to witness the secrets of the idols.’ Yuri thought. She didn’t realize that she was evily smiling, so Sooyoung and Seohyun look at her weirdly.

“Yah! Yuri-ah, are you insane? Smiling like a fool?” Sooyoung poke her. “OUCH!” Yuri scream loudly. “Back to work.” She added.

 

Yuri walks to the counter while Sooyoung and Seohyun still dumbfounded to Yuri’s attitude. Yuri notice the two then immediately asked. “What?” then the two start to move. Sooyoung also walking to the counter then Seohyun sit in the corner playing her phone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! I update 5 chapters in a day. yehey! just wait for more chapters.... :D