Chapter Eight (8)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

“I. DON’T. WANT.”

“Pretty please? Please please please… Yuri noona just help me please?” D.O keeps begging to Yuri.

“YAH! Did you heard what are you talking about?” Yuri asked. D.O nod. “Deh! I want you to become Donghae hyung’s FAKE GIRLFRIEND.” D.O said. “It was only an act noona.” He added.

“I don’t want.” Yuri said. “Pretty please, Yuri noona?” D.O begging with his puppy eyes. “Please please please.” D.O kneels in front of her.

Sooyoung who was watching the scene can’t take it anymore. “YAH! Kwon Yuri, just do it for D.O. it’s only an acting, you just need to act as his fake girlfriend. Nothing more, nothing less. That’s all.” Sooyoung said. D.O gives her two thumbs up.

“Pretty please Yuri noona.” D.O still begging on his knees. “It’s easy for you to say.” Yuri said to Sooyoung.

“Noona, just help me please? Actually it’s not Donghae hyung’s fault, I am the one who told them that you are his girlfriend.” D.O said. “And also, I don’t want Donghae hyung to embarrass him in front of Tiffany noona, thinking that he’s still not move on since their break up.” He added.

“YAH! Kwon Yuri, where’s your conscience, huh? Look at him, you didn’t pity him huh?” Sooyoung pointed at kneeling D.O. “Aigoo! If D.O told them that I am his girlfriend then I will act, just an act. Why, do you think if you act as his girlfriend you will fall in love with him? am I right?” Sooyoung asked Yuri.

“Aniyo. Of course not. I don’t like that guy.” Yuri said. “So? what’s the problem to help them?” Sooyoung asked. “Nothing.” Yuri said.

“If there’s nothing, why you doesn’t want to help them?” Sooyoung asked. Yuri didn’t say anything. ‘OMO! Sooyoung noona you are really an angel. You really help me, THANK YOU SO MUCH.’ D.O thought.

“Aha! I know now. You are afraid because Donghae is an idol, right?” Sooyoung asked. Yuri sighs.

“Don’t worry Yuri noona, Donghae hyung will protect you. I told him that you don’t want to become the headline in any news.” D.O said.

“Aish! Why me?” Yuri asked. “I am sorry noona. I didn’t think straight that time. So you’re the one that I say.” D.O explains.

“Please noona, help me.” D.O kneeled in front of Yuri clasping his hands together. “Please!” he begged with his puppy eyes. Sooyoung who was watching D.O’s doing aegyo, giggling because of his cuteness.

“Aish! Fine fine fine. But it’s only an acting, okay? Nothing more, nothing less. That’s all.” Yuri said. D.O nodded.

“Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, Yuri noona. You really any angel, you are the best. Thank you so much!” D.O hugged Yuri. “I need to go now; I need to tell it to Donghae hyung. I’ll be back, I promise.” D.O waved at them, he immediately ran outside the coffee shop.

“Aish! That kid.” Yuri smiled. She looks at Sooyoung who was smiling widely. “Why?” Yuri asked.

“You are so lucky my friend.” Sooyoung said. “YAH! It’s only an acting, okay?” Yuri yelled. “Okay!” Sooyoung said then laughed.

*

“Jinjja? She agree?” Donghae asked. D.O nod. “Deh! So hyung take care of her okay? Remember, she doesn’t want to be the headline of the news.” D.O told Donghae.

“But, I’m not close with her. I don’t know what to do if I’m with her. Accompany us D.O.” Donghae said.

“Yah, hyung. She’s your girlfriend, don’t feel awkward with her and you two are couple so I don’t want to become the third party in your relationship.” D.O said.

“I don’t really know what to do.” Donghae said. “Fetch her.” D.O said. “Huh?” Donghae looked at him. “Fetch her later after her work in coffee shop.” D.O told him.

“Then?” Donghae asked. “Take her somewhere and make a move to getting to know each other.” D.O teach Donghae what should he do.

“Where should I take her?” Donghae asked. “Everywhere. Ahm… Namsan tower? No, there’s so many people there. Ah… Han River? Maybe it’s not good idea. I don’t know also, maybe you should bring her to the place that the two of you are only people were there.” D.O said.

 

Donghae keeps thinking where should he bring Yuri?! If he was going on a date he really need to be careful maybe the scandal news were following them, and besides he doesn’t want his relationship to be know publicly just to keep their privacy. So he need to be careful since he need to protect Yuri, if someone saw them dating then Yuri will get bashed by his fans, so he really need to think the good place where he should bring Yuri.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter for you. Wow! Finally, I made another chapter. :)

Next is… YULHAE’s date ♥