Chapter Seven (7)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

“Hyung, sorry for the coffee I know it wasn’t that good like you taste earlier.” D.O still apologizing about the coffee. Actually coffee isn’t the only reason why he brought Donghae in the coffee shop it's also because, he want to introduce Donghae to Sooyoung and Yuri but unlucky him because Yuri wasn’t there and he feel that he disappoint Donghae because of the coffee. Sooyoung’s coffee is also good but he knows that Donghae wants to taste the coffee that he bought earlier.

“Aniyo. Sooyoung’s coffee is also good, so no need to say sorry and besides I just want to say thank you because you brought me there. I was enjoyed the time with them; you got really good friends.” Donghae patted D.O’s shoulder.

“Jinjja?” Donghae nod. “Then I will tell it to Sooyoung noona, when I go back there. I’m sure she gonna be so happy to know thatyou enjoy your time with them.” D.O said happily. That means he wasn’t disappointing Donghae. Because he admits that he’s really enjoyed with them.

“You don’t want me to bring back there? I think I told them the WE’LL back there again.” Donghae said emphasizing the word ‘we’

“Are you really sure hyung?” D.O can’t believe that his hyung wants to go back in the coffee shop.

“Of course I am really sure, and besides if I want to relax maybe I will go there. Sooyoung is so fun to be around with.” Donghae said. D.O keeps smiling. When they are walking to the hallway of KBS building, they bumped to the three people.

“Annyeong Donghae oppa.” Yoona greet Donghae happily. She was with her fellow member Tiffany and a guy who was standing beside Tiffany while holding each other’s hands, they can say that maybe it was her new boyfriend.

“Annyeong Yoona.” Donghae smiled at Yoona.

“Annyeonghaseyo Tiffany noona, Yoona noona, and--“ D.O stop for awhile, he doesn’t know the guys name. he saw that guy in music station but he don’t have a chance to talk to him, so he doesn’t know what his name. ‘They were holding each other’s hands so maybe it was her new boyfriend.’ D.O thought.

 “Nickhun. His name is Nickhun.” Tiffany introduced. “My boyfriend.” She added.

 

When she said ‘my boyfriend’ Donghae’s heart breaks into pieces. He doesn’t know what to do; he wants to cry but not in front of Tiffany. It feels like they stubbed him at his heart, why she needs to hurt him like that?

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Nickhun-ssi.” D.O shows his respect to his seniors. He bowed 90 degrees in front of him. “Annyeonghaseyo!” Nickhun smiled at him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Nickhun-ssi.” Donghae greeted Nickhun. “Annyeonghaseyo, Donghae-ssi.” Nickhun greeted him back.

 

Then dead silent filled around them, no one talk and no one move. Donghae awkwardly looking at Tiffany’s and Nickhun’s hands, he can’t stop himself to gaze at their interlock hands. Yoona on the other side notice Donghae’s awkward feeling, she just smirked while looking at him, and D.O who doesn’t like the awkward situation thinking about something so they can let out in this situation.

 

“Donghae hyung.” D.O starts to call Donghae to break the cold atmosphere around them. Donghae looked at him. “I thought you need to get your things now. Let’s go, YURI noona was waiting for us.” D.O emphasizing the named ‘Yuri’. Donghae look at D.O with wide eyes, he’s totally shock to what D.O said.

“Come on hyung.” D.O start to pulled Donghae away from them, but suddenly Yoona stop them. “Wait.” Donghae and D.O looked back at Yoona. “Who’s Yuri?” Yoona asked.

 

Donghae and D.O looked at each other. ‘Crap. I though no one of them will ask about Yuri noona. Aish! You are dead now Kyungsu.’ D.O thought. D.O doesn’t know how to answer her question, he didn’t think for the plan B since he was confident that they didn’t ask about Yuri. The thing that he doesn’t know is, Yoona the curious type girl, that’s why if they need to let out with Yoona’s trap they need to think a good reason for whatever are Yoona questions. Luckily, in this case of situation D.O immediately can think of something stupid but he also thinks about apologizing to Donghae later after this.

 

“Yuri? Ah… she--“ before Donghae could finish his sentence, D.O cut him off. “She’s his girlsfriend.” He pointed Donghae. Donghae looked at D.O with a totally shock face. “Nah?” Donghae asked pointed himself.

“Deh!” D.O said with go-with-the-flow-face. Then Donghae know what he means, so he laughed awkwardly. “AHAHAHA, deh! Yuri is my girlfriend.” Donghae said.

“Jinjja? Wow! I thought you still love Tiffany unnie, but I was wrong.” Yoona said.

“Your girlfriend?” Tiffany asked. Donghae nod.

“That’s great Donghae-ssi. I was planning to have a date with Tiffany, but since we meet today and I heard that you have a girlfriend. Then, I think it was a good idea to have a double date. Day after tomorrow, so we can still set the place for the girls.” Nickhun said.

“Double date?” Donghae asked. Nickhun nod. “I think it’s fine with Tiffany. It was okay for you, right?” Nickhun asked Tiffany.

“Huh? Ah… it’s okay for me. Yeah! It was okay for me, and besides I want to meet your girlfriend.” Tiffany said.

“I don’t think if she’s free day after tomorrow. She’s busy, so I don’t think if she will come.” Donghae said.

“Oh come on. Maybe it was fine with her, but for you? I don’t think if it’s okay for you, because you doesn’t want to have a dinner date with us and also I think it’s because Tiffany is your ex-girlfriend, isn’t it?” Nickhun asked. Donghae could feel that he was teasing him.

“Of course not. Okay! We will come, I will talk to her.” Donghae said. Nickhun smirk. “So we need to go now. I need to see my girl now.” Donghae said. He pulled D.O away from them.

 

When they are already away from Tiffany, Donghae sigh heavily. He doesn’t know what to do, he feel that in any moment that he can fall down to the ground because of his weak feelings. He doesn’t want to do a double date with them since Yuri and he didn’t dating for a real, so how can he go to that double date? Another problem to him is, how can he explain to that Yuri about the double date? First of all, he doesn’t know that girl so how can he talk to her?

 

“Mianhae, hyung. I didn’t mean to say that in front of them. I feel awkward, that’s why I didn’t know what to do, so I said that.” D.O apologizes.

“You don’t need to apologize to me, actually I just want to say thank you. You are really my savior; you didn’t hear what Yoona said? They think that I’m still in love with Tiffany. Yeah, I am. But I don’t want to embarrass myself to them, thinking that I’m still hoping that I and Tiffany will be back together again. I was so stupid; I didn’t know that they keep thinking that I’m still in love with Tiffany. That’s why you don’t need to apologize to me, because now I know what they think about me.” Donghae said sadly but still smiling bitterly.

“But hyung it’s still my fault. I’m really sorry.” D.O lowered his head.

“No. it’s not your fault, actually it’s my fault. I accept their offer to have a double date with them, now I don’t know what to do. How can I come to that date?” Donghae said. D.O patted his shoulder.

 

Minutes past, then bright idea pooped in D.O’s mind. He smiled widely, another stupid idea pop in D.O’s mind. But now it wasn’t a disaster idea, but a bright idea. Since it was her fault, he needs to think how he can help Donghae to his problem. ‘Do Kyungsu, the smartest of the entire smart.’ D.O thought smiling evilly.

 

“Hyung, since it was my entire fault, then I should help you. I WILL HEPL YOU, Donghae hyung.”D.O said wiggling his eyebrows and smiled widely.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I’m back again with my new chapter. Sorry for the long wait, now there's a hint how they start their act. It's because of D.O :P

It was a long chapter, I hope you didn't get boring to read it all.

I entered a new cameo in this chapter. By the way, THANK YOU TO ALL MY BELOVED SUBSCRIBERS! Kamsa, Saranghaeyo ♥