Chapter Eleven (11)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

“Thank you so much for the lunch, Donghae oppa.”  Seohyun thank Donghae. “No problem. Are you going back to your school?” Donghae asked. Seohyun nod. “Maybe Yuri unnie come to fetch me.”

“But what if she’s busy at the coffee shop?! I think I should send you to the coffee shop, since I want to talk to your unnie.” Donghae offered. Seohyun nodded.

 

Seohyun was confused, why he need to talk to her unnie since they didn’t know each other.

After a few minutes, they arrive at the coffee shop. No one customer was there, Seohyun and Donghae entered inside the shop.

 

“Oh! Annyeonghaseyo, Donghae oppa.” Sooyoung greeted. “Deh! Annyeonghaseyo, Sooyoung.” Donghae smiled.

“Unnie, where’s Yuri unnie? Why she didn’t fetch me?” Seohyun asked. Sooyoung points at the place where Yuri was peacefully sleeping.

“OMO! Is she sick? Seohyun was about to approach Yuri but Sooyoung stops her. “I want to talk to you. I need to tell you something.” Sooyoung whispers at her ears. She then pulled Seohyun to the lockers room.

 

Before Sooyoung enter inside the room, she give a not to Donghae signing that he can approach Yuri. In response he smiled at Sooyoung then walk towards to the sleeping goddess. He sat quietly at the place where Yuri was sleeping. He watches her sleeping peacefully.

Time passes by, and he is sitting in front of her for an hour, he was patiently waiting Yuri to wake up but she was still peacefully sleeping. Seohyun knows everything now, she knows about the ‘Fake relationship’ thing. Seohyun was a little disappointed because it was only acting, but she’s still happy for her unnie because finally she can feel what the love feels. ‘Too beautiful, but still single. What a woman.’ Seohyun thought. Seohyun keeps giggling whenever she looks at the couple, watching them like that makes Sooyung and Seohyun giggled.

Minutes pass after an hour. Finally Yuri starts to move. She opens her eyes and stretched her arms up above her head while yawning. She also massaged her neck because, and then she looked at her watch.

 

“OMONA! Seohyun.” Yuri freaked out. But before she stands up, she was so shock to see Donghae sitting in front of her.

Donghae smiled at her. “Goodmorning!” he greeted her. Yuri blushed, she bite her lower lip because of embarrassment.

“What are you doing here? Did you just arrive?” Yuri asked. Donghae shook his head. “Actually I’m the one who fetch Seohyun and I watch you sleeping for about 1 hour and 23 minutes.” Yuri facepalm, she was so embarrass to him. She didn’t know how to face him.

“Yah!” Donghae remove her hands off of her face, she the looks at him.

While Yuri and Donghae were busy on their own world. Sooyoung and Seohyun are also busy watching the couple. “OMONA! Sooyoung unnie they are so cute.” Seohyun giggled. Sooyoung nodded. They were smiling at the scene.

“Don’t feel embarrass. I feel, if you are embarrass it’s like it wasn’t you.” Donghae said. Yuri frowned. “What do you mean?” Yuri asked.

“I think the evil like you, didn’t suitable the embarrassing thing. It’s not fit to you when you embarrass.” Donghae .

“Evil? I’m evil?” Donghae nodded. Then Yuri stood up and pinched Donghae’s ear. “Ow, ow, ow, Ah… Ah… OUCHHHHHHH~~~ OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! Ms. Evil. Stop it.” Donghae pleaded. “Ah… OUCH! Ms. Evil just stop. Please.” Yuri pinched his ear really hard. “AAAAHHHHH….. OUCH~~~” Donghae screams.

 

Sooyoung and Seohyun who was watching the two shock. The sweet moments that they saw earlier now change into the fight. They don’t know what to do, they just watching Yuri hurting Donghae physically. Yuri was clenching her teeth while pinching his ears hardly; they can’t do anything but too let what Yuri did to Donghae.

 

“OMO! Sooyoung unnie, I think we should stop them.” Seohyun said. “Deh! Maybe Yuri will kill Donghae in any moment.” Sooyoung and Seohyun was about to approach them to stops Yuri, but suddenly they stops when the scene change again.

“YAH! Stop, Ms. Evil.” Donghae said. Yuri still pinching his ear, now his ear is read as tomato. “You didn’t wasn’t to stop, huh?!” Donghae warned. Then he also stood up, Yuri startle at his action, and then Donghae starts to tickles her.

“OMONA! YAH YAH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA….. STOP IT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Yuri keeps on laughing hardly.  Donghae continues to tickles her.

Sooyoung and Seohyun smiled again. “Aigoo! Donghae oppa are so sweet.”Sooyoung and Seohyun back to the counter side and watch the scene again.

“YA-Y-YAHHHHH…. HAHAHAHAHAHA…… L-LEE LEE DONG-DONGHAE STOP.”

“SWEET!” then the couple stops at what they are doing. Yuri stood up immediately and arrange her uniform so does Donghae.

“Monkey, what are you doing here?” Donghae asked. Eunhyuk is the one who caught them.

“I was finding you. By the way who is she?” Eunhyuk asked. “Her name is Yuri. My girslfriend.” Donghae introduce.

“BWO? Y-your… your what? GIRLFRIEND?” Eunhyuk was so shock to know that his best friend has a girlfriend, WITHOUT TELLING HIM.

“Why? Is there a problem?” Donghae asked. “Deh! There’s a problem. YAH! We didn’t know each other yesterday. Bro. how could you do this to me? Having a girlfriend without telling me?” Eunhyuk sounded a little disappointment because his best friend didn’t tell him about his girlfriend.

“Aish! You are so dramatic. I will introduce her to you and to the other members, but since you caught us then I’ll introduce you to her.” Donghae explain.

“So. Yuri this is Lee Hyukjae my best friend and also my fellow member in Super Junior. Yah! Monkey, this is Kwon Yuri my girlfriend.” Donghae introduce them to each other.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Hyukjae-ssi.” Yuri bowed.

“Aish! Drop the formality, just call me ‘Oppa’ Eunhyuk oppa, and since my nickname is Eunhyuk so call me Eunhyuk.” Eunhyuk said. Yuri smiled at him. “Deh!”

“By the way, what are you doing here?” Donghae asked.

“Since I need to find you, the other members ordered me to buy them a coffee. So here I am, buying their coffees and also I am so lucky because I didn’t need to find you, since you are also here.” Eunhyuk walks to the counter and ordered a coffee for their members.

 

Sooyoung who was there can’t believe that not only Donghae, but also Eunhyuk of Super Junior was in their shop ordering a coffee from their shop. Even though that they don’t have many customers, at least the idols wants to go to their coffee shop to buy, they are still lucky. Seohyun also can’t believe that she saw an idol face to face, before she was lining to watch the concert to see the idols but now she didn’t need to do that because they are here now, in front of her.

 

Yuri elbowed Donghae in his stomach. “OW!” “I need to help Sooyoung.” Yuri walks away from Donghae. Donghae chuckles and followed Yuri behind.